Sweden Melodifestivalen 2008

DrDevience posted on Feb 10, 2008 at 07:58AM
-the winners, going to the finals were:-

I love Europe - Christer Sjogren
Thank You - Amy Diamond

-The two winning a second chance were:-

Line of Fire - E-type & The Poodles.
Visst finns mirakel - Suzzie Tapper

Actually, I believe 3 won second chances, but I forget now who the other one was. DOH!

At any rate, I was disappointed in The Poodles. The whole reason I like them is Jakob's awesome voice, but for Line Of Fire they brought in E-Type and gave him most of the lead vocals for some stupid reason. Grrrr.

I like E-Type, but only when he is doing his own stuff. Jakob would have been better on all the lead vocals for this. I still voted for them, but... yeah. Pissed me off a bit.

Next round will be Saturday.I'll post the pick as soon as I get the complete list of songs for it.

Complete Schedule:

Saturday 9/2 20:00-21:35
Saturday 16/2 20:00-21:35
Saturday 23/2 20:00-21:35
Saturday 1/3 20:00-21:35
Saturday 8/3 20:00-21:35
Saturday 15/3 20:00-22:00
last edited on Feb 10, 2008 at 08:45AM

Sweden 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DrDevience said…
The pick for Round 2 is now up.
Winners from Round 2 have been added to the Over-all winner pick. I'll get the Round 3 pick up today ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu aholic said…
We had our in January, but now everyone watch xFactor... (:
Frida & BWO won round 3 and are going to the finals at the Globen. I have now added them to the over-all Pick for Eurovision.

I won't have time to put up the Round 4 pick until tomorrow... lots to do today. Sorry!
Linda Bengtzing and Charlotte Perelli are both going to the final from Round 4.

Next week is the Second Chance contest. I don't think I'll make a pick for that... who knows. Someone else can if they wish.