Teen Titans kegemaran Teen Titan Character! atau Create your own!

boy123 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 10:15PM
1. Jinx
2. Raven
3. Starfire
4. Beast Boy
5. Robin
6. Gizmo
7. Mammoth
8. Cinderblock
9. Cyborg
10. Terra

Thanks Please Reply!!

Teen Titans 54 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

hampir setahun yang lalu Girlyloving32 said…
Fav character jinx,terra
ImAwesomeRaven commented…
Raven,Spitfre, and I'm not sure who terra and jinx are but I'll just say I like them XD hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu titans10mbc said…
sunny
i made a Character named kim her hare is red becus she has the power of fire
 i made a Character named kim her arnab is red becus she has the power of api, kebakaran
ttlover12 commented…
cute! hampir setahun yang lalu
RavenTay-Dah commented…
cool hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu boy123 said…
sweet Jinx!
amazing things are happening!
hampir setahun yang lalu Mau-Do said…
I like Raven and Terra
sweet!
Yumpig786 commented…
Yum hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu GraceLuu99 said…
Sapphire absorbs other super powers, daughter of starfire,and leader of the new teen titans.
 Sapphire absorbs other super powers, daughter of starfire,and leader of the new teen titans.
Maangbender commented…
COOL!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
DarkSideSkittle commented…
Niiice hampir setahun yang lalu
ttlover12 commented…
super hampir setahun yang lalu
coolgirl413 commented…
:) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu BUTCHERCUP said…
smile
I'll b Mina she controls other ppl and can read minds if she wants to and the ppl that she controls she can use against ther friends
hampir setahun yang lalu sharklover135 said…
beast boy is my favorite, no doubt! XD
:DDD hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu teen_titans_02 said…
Raven!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu madi6372 said…
Beast boy and Raven are my favorites X3
ravenrules33 commented…
Okay first Raven is y kegemaran ( look at my nama pengguna ) and saat I ade a new character Dawn. She is Ravens twin sister she has the powers of raven starfireand beast boy she can turn her hand into a blaster when she touchs water she turns into a mermaid she reads minds and has telpethy oh yea she is super fast and has a crush on Speedy ( so do I ) hampir setahun yang lalu
O man thats epic :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu shadowishot99 said…
beast boy and cyborg
hampir setahun yang lalu peterpanreal said…
big smile
Jericho, Beast boy, Raven, Kole, and Jinx :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu TTterrarocks said…
my order goes
1. Terra [ she rules!]
2. Beast Boy [he's so cute!]
3. Jay-Jay [ a made up titan]
4. Starfire [ she is so awsome and pretty]
5. Jade [another made up titan]
6. Onyx [ another made up titan
7. Mammoth [ I love Mammoth (not in that way as in friend way)]
8. Jinx [ shes amazing]
9. Robin [ I don't know why girls fall for Robin when they could fall for BB like me!]
10. Cyborg [ sorry CY but you are my least favorite]
Picture of Jade in order of pics it goes
1.Onyx
2. Jay-Jay
3. Jade
and that is it!
 my order goes 1. Terra [ she rules!] 2. Beast Boy [he's so cute!] 3. Jay-Jay [ a made up titan]
Maangbender commented…
What is that site could I come? hampir setahun yang lalu
Yumpig786 commented…
anda know terra is cute hampir setahun yang lalu
sorry i was only able to fit Onyx in now Jade
 sorry i was only able to fit Onyx in now Jade
Now Jay-Jay
 Now Jay-Jay
Dude, seriously, wat's that website??? hampir setahun yang lalu
ttlover12 commented…
yes hampir setahun yang lalu
DaitachiU1234 commented…
Quotev.com hampir setahun yang lalu
Yumpig786 commented…
Yum hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Terra18 said…
My favorite character is Beast Boy as he is cute
Yumpig786 commented…
lAME:B hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Maangbender said…
big smile
Phoenix

Name: Phoebe Krall
Parents:UNKNOWN (MWAHAHAHAHA... sorry)
Description: Red hair. Blue eyes. Pig Tails. (when in super form her hair is wild.)
Background: Parents saved her by giving her a formula. and they got killed (or missing... MWAHAHAHA!!!!... Sorry again.)
pet:Phoenix.
hampir setahun yang lalu Viyzed said…
Raven... just Raven.
hampir setahun yang lalu mikla23 said…
i made up a character name orange dynomite, she is a sister of Robin, she likes dimonds! she is also named after robin and born first, plus she is also a cousin of speedy,
 i made up a character name orange dynomite, she is a sister of Robin, she likes dimonds! she is also
Yumpig786 commented…
Ugly hampir setahun yang lalu
Ella666666 commented…
LOL hampir setahun yang lalu
lexidude92 commented…
and if her name was 'Orange *Dynamite' (You spelled Dynamite wrong) she wouldn't be named after Robin atau Speedy. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu mikla23 said…
and i also named another one named marshmellow,
 and i also named another one named marshmellow,
lexidude92 commented…
Your oc is Mary Sue hampir setahun yang lalu
lexidude92 commented…
Where is her information? hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Nightwater said…
Raven...
Yumpig786 commented…
Raven are however hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Tashneymaddie said…
Raven and Terra
hampir setahun yang lalu RockinRaven246 said…
cool
My favorite is Raven,but here is my OC. You will only get most of this if you are a big DC Comics fan or My Little Pony fan. Here she is!

Name: Snowdrop Ice
Appearence: White crop top with a dark blue sleveless bodysuit underneath the crop top.She has her hair in curls, she also has light blue eyes. her skin is a pale blue.
Parent(s?): Primrose. what happend to her father is unknown.
One thing you could never think: She is blind.

awesomeness OUO hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSideSkittle said…
cool
Raven would hav to be my fave. I also like Jinx, and Beast Boy cuz he's adorable :}

And i made up a character:

Name: Foxglove
Parents: Nightshade (mom) Wolfsbane (dad) (lol why r they all named after things in nature XD?)
Appearance: Her hair is a dark purple with dark blue highlights. It's also wavy and goes halfway down her back. She wears a short purple dress with sleeves and a blue gem on the chest. Underneath she wears those tights that r criss-crossed (fishnets, right...?) and black boots. She has a cloak similar to Ravens, only its a dark blue with a cresent moon on the back. And she usually doesn't wear the hood.
Powers: Foxglove is very similar to my Adventure Time character Amulet. They both have powers that let them control and create storms (any kind) and shoot black fireballs. She can also cast spells and can move things using her powers. She can also light on black fire.
Species: half human, half demon
Joined the Teen Titans because: Foxglove's dad started peer pressuring her to become evil, but she didn't want to be evil. So, after her 13th birthday, she ran away. After she landed on earth, she saw Raven, a close friend of hers. Raven introduced Foxglove to the Titans, and offered her to join them.

So that's pretty much it :3
hampir setahun yang lalu ttlover12 said…
wink
name:Lyla West
superhero name:teenwolf
powers:the four elements:water,air,fire and earth
special power: transformation of four elements fairy
friends: all titans and all turtles
parents: magro (mother) valtor (father) blackwolf (better sister) Starwrwolf (older sister)
species:human half avatar
real birth place:avarath

hope you like my titan <3
 name:Lyla West superhero name:teenwolf age:16 powers:the four elements:water,air,fire and earth s
coolgirl413 commented…
cool hampir setahun yang lalu
lexidude92 commented…
This is a colorover of Raven hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ttlover12 said…
smirk
i lvoe Raven
hampir setahun yang lalu Syforce said…
raven is my favorite.
though i have also created my own:

Aliases: Leader (by his team)

Age: 2 years older than Raven, Raven never met Crow as a child.

Place of Origin: Azarath

Residence: Currently in another dimension

Species: Half-Demon, Half-Human

Affiliations: Dark Olympians (group of power users who prefer to take a sideline stance in the fight between good and evil. They act on Crow's orders only and will occasionally jump into the fight to assist Raven.)

Friends: Dark Olympian Members.
Currently: 7 members= Crow, KC, Christian, Fire, Ice, Julia, Bubble

Family: Trigon (demon father), Arella (Human mother), Raven (Sister)

Powers & Abilities: All the same powers as Raven but not haunted by their fathers hatred.

Likes: Action movies, Meditating, Reading, Quiet places, Chess, Kicking back, and anything to make his sister happy.

Dislikes: Trigon, and anyone who hurts someone he loves.
hampir setahun yang lalu Ella666666 said…
Name: Gale
Powers: Control magnetic forces (cant control things, just destroy), she can also bend metal, super strength, fly, see future in her dreams, she also carries a sword (not shown in the pic) she also has great hand to hand combat skills.

Personality: Brave, Shy, defensive, kind of hot headed, sometimes quiet, mysterious, loyal, haunted.

Background: came from an underground facility who wanted full control of the outside world. gale never saw outside. Gale was their weapon. They gave her, her powers (except the future one) and her wings. They decreased the activity of some emotions in her brain to keeps her from running off or overreacting. This "facility" (sorry i don't have a name yet) treated her awfully. She has lived through fear her whole life until she escaped. When she escaped they tried to follow her and get her back but she got away..

How she met titans: She was causing trouble in the city so the titans thought she was the bad guy. while gale and the titans fought the original captors of gale interrupted and attacked her. the titans were confused on who was bad and who was good. Gale fled the scene and landed on their beach. she was badly wounded. Gale passed out on the beach due to loss of blood. she woke up in the titans tower ready to fight them although she was weak and scared.

What titans thought of her: They thought she was another girl like terra and they did not trust her at first. But gale became closer to them (especially raven and robin) and they trusted her more. Gale still sees flashes of her horrific past (some things trigger the memories) often leaving her covering her face with her arms and others looking at her in confusion.

Friends: Really close to Raven and Robin, she likes the others but they don't quite understand her as well.

secret: The facility where she came from can track her and hack into any system (including the tower). also they can trigger her brain to go into all out, fight mode, by the push of a button or when she gets mad, but when she is mad she can control herself rather than being forced into the state. When she is in that state of mind her eyes glow and powers increase. She has no other emotions and demolishes anything that either hurts her or gets in her way. she is strongest in this state.

Name: Gale Age: 16 Powers: Control magnetic forces (cant control things, just destroy), she can als
coolgirl413 commented…
nice hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PirateWolfie said…
cool
Shadow

Name: Maxwell Ghost

Parents: Johnny Ghost (Dad) UNKNOWN (Mom)

Style: He has brown hair and eyes with a shirt that has a blood red S on it and blue jeans and brown boots

Powers: Super Strength and Agility

Items: 2 swords, 2 packs of knives, and a bow and quiver.

Species: Human

Friends: Robin, Raven, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Starfire, and Foxglove (DarkSideSkittle).

After being an assassin Shadow thought he should become a Teen Titan but on his way he saw Foxglove and Raven walk into the tower so he thought about if he should go in since they just got a new member but then the Hive appeared. Wanna know what happend? Shadow jumped onto a light post then dived into the water and stayed underwater till the Hive thought he drowned then he swam to the Titans Tower.

So hope you liked my titan and goodbye!
hampir setahun yang lalu DaitachiU1234 said…
My titans one is the Daughter of Raven and Nightwing Her name is Night Eagle she has magic like her mother but unlike her mother it is fire magic and also has the ability to control technolgy the other is the son of Red X his Mother is unknown his name is Red Z he can use tech like his father
 My titans one is the Daughter of Raven and Nightwing Her name is Night Eagle she has magic like her
hampir setahun yang lalu coolgirl413 said…
i made my own character
name:spikes
power:making white spikes out of Ora
family:has none
 i made my own character name:spikes age:16 power:making white spikes out of Ora gender:girl f
hampir setahun yang lalu meowmew2 said…
i made one:

beast girl

the kid of beast boy and raven
she has the powers of shape shifting, teleport, and just about everything raven can do.
when she was twelve, she got a boyfriend.
when she was thirteen, they had a good long sex session.
when she was fourteen, she was pregnant with not one, not two, but three kids.
she was a fourteen year old mother.
hampir setahun yang lalu hallelujah3457 said…
~My OC~
Name: Ka'har
Powers: empathy, possession, telekinesis,
Dream visiting, durability, combat, telepathy
Appearance: 4'11, 80 lbs, long wavy brown hair,
Amber eyes(change color/glow red), black leotard
That reach the wrists and ankles, red cloak and
Boots
Backstory: abused by parents, mother dies,
Abandoned by father, homeless
Personality: kind hearted, naive, forgiving,
Cold (to strangers) quiet, emotionally unavailable
(At times), mysterious

I'm so sorry it's so long I just love writing!
hallelujah3457 commented…
I just described myself. And my life at the moment (Better than it sounds). hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Riddel5 said…
How can I create my own and where?
hampir setahun yang lalu ElamentalKnight said…
My Favourite is Raven. But, I made my own too...

Name: Elementa
family: Unknown
Crush: A secret
Appearance: Very pale, White skin. Midnight blue hair. Midnight blue eyes or when in Powerful state, Eyes, ( RED is anger ) When prophecy is near gets Blue birthmarks as seen on pic, Spread onto legs, arms and face. Always wears Midnight blue cloak and black body suit. Hair is short but grows long when feels emotion.
Personality: Gothic, Sarcastic, Killjoy, Loyal, Generous, Kind ( Although you cant see it ), Honest, Protective, Has a very BIG temper. Hateful.... Misunderstood, Mysterious, Doesn't trust others, Demonic
Powers: Everything, Can control the light dark, Moon and sun, Elements of harmony and of the earth... Can dream walk, Create dream... Rises moon and sun. Just controls everything... Powers work on emotions..., Music, Demonic power.
Past: Comes from a very secretive child-hood, Lived in the shadows alone in her home country....
Home: Unknown
How she met the titans: She was going to stop some villans when the titans walked in and saw her.. They came to ask her who she was but she left before they could... Then they became colleagues and she joined TT... Really, It was cause robin saw her fighting when he was gathering the titans and then the rest V-V
Secrets: She will fulfill her prophecy and unknown
 My Favourite is Raven. But, I made my own too... Name: Elementa Age: A teen like the rest of the
PPG2002 commented…
THATS FREAKING COOL!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ttlover21 said…
i have an OC which her real name is Jenipher jones but all are calling her Black Jay and my fav character is Raven
 i have an OC which her real name is Jenipher jones but all are calling her Black jay and my fav chara
hampir setahun yang lalu ttlover21 said…
thats her in 2003
 thats her in 2003
hampir setahun yang lalu PPG2002 said…
Here! Thats what is her appearance! Now i want to tell you about her story!
When she realize that Dr. Light is evil, She shocked and she cries. When she cries, she has a power and she shocked. Her appearance has changed as well. When Doctor Lights Notice that she has a power she left her house. When she saw Teen Titans She Intrested at them and she is a member of TT. When Dr. Light is fighting the city, The member of teen titans tries to stop him but they cant and when Violet Sky Murders Dr. Light, she regrets and Doctor Light says "Melody... Im sorry for making you dissapointed... I hope that you have a good time with your friends... Take care yourself... Sky..."
I hope that you liked it
Anyway my favorite character is cyborg and raven.
-Sorry for using PPG
-Sorry my english heheheh
 Here! Thats what is her appearance! Now i want to tell anda about her story! When she realize that Dr
PPG2002 commented…
Anyway If anda want to ask me some question, ask me here hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PPG2002 said…
this her before she's a hero
 this her before she's a hero
hampir setahun yang lalu GigiGianna said…
My character is Named Gianna, she has Ice Powers, Also,she's one of my fav Characters! Also, Jinx And Terra! Gianna Has a Brother with The Power Of Darkness! She Is A Hero, In H.I.V.E school, for Teenagers with Powers!
hampir setahun yang lalu mhs1025 said…
My favorite Titans are Robin and Cyborg. I also have my own made-up Titan.

Name: New Robin

Real Name: Stephanie Brown (I know she's real in some of the DC comics, but I just wanted to use her anyway and just simply call her "New Robin".)

Age: 16 (I also know she's an adult in the comics, but I wanted to make her younger here.)

Place of Origin: Earth/Gotham City

Residence: Jump City (She just moved there.)

Species: Human

Powers: Martial Arts skills (Just like the original Robin/Dick Grayson.)

Family: Unknown

Boyfriend: Unknown

Likes: Reading, hanging out with her friends, pizza, watching TV, martial arts training, listening to music, spending time with her boyfriend, fighting crime, and protecting the city.

Dislikes: Fighting/Arguing, being talked down on, being criticized (Especially for her mistakes.), any girl flirting with her boyfriend, danger, the city being under attack, and her favorite TV programs getting delayed.

I hope you like!
hampir setahun yang lalu Pooney08 said…
OMG BEAST BOY IS BAE!! I LOOOOOVVVEEEE HIM!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Music_Star said…
My favorite Teen Titan is Starfire; I have my own Teen Titan and here she is

Name: Unknown(comment good names for this character)

Nickname: Rainbow(sometimes by Robin)

Birthday: October 22

Personality: Very creative and fun. She is best friends with the Titans. She is also sweet, friendly, cool, and a lot colorful. Her favorite hobbies are art, listening to music, singing, and dancing(especially in the dark).

Power(s): Color change any object , Glow in the Dark, Ability to form a rainbow(The light from her eyes and water from her hands)

Weapon(s): Rainbow lightsaber
hampir setahun yang lalu Blade88 said…
My own character is Blade (daughter of Slade (good guy)) power like Ravens (because she cursed to be a backup plan for Raven ) loves daggers and has a crush on Robin and that's all.
hampir setahun yang lalu raven0514 said…
My fave character is raven. I've been drawing her for a whole year hope u like the pic. sorry about the blurriness. Teen titans!
 My fave character is raven. I've been drawing her for a whole tahun hope u like the pic. sorry about t
hampir setahun yang lalu Robinismine said…
heart
Hi guys I am new
hampir setahun yang lalu 09359548327 said…
Check out this. New titans. It was NAMED Moonfire but it has power is same like stafire but color yellow of his eyes when he mad.He is smartest of the teen titans team
 Check out this. New titans. It was NAMED Moonfire but it has power is same like stafire but color yel
hampir setahun yang lalu jedimaster12345 said…
I made a character
Name Lord of Insects
Power control Insects
Occupation Supervillain
Age 32
Strong part beating Robin (in hand to hand combat)
Threat level 7/10
Friends none
Enemies Robin,Starfire,Raven,Cyborg,Beast Boy
hampir setahun yang lalu Marvel_Queen said…
Mine is Raven