Televisyen Televisyen Petikan that Speak to anda

jameswilson posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 04:14PM
Sometimes I'm watching one of my favorite shows and a character says something that I feel really applies to something going on in my life or simply relates to the way I am. I love it when this happens!

So, I'd love to compile a list of quotes people relate to in various shows - you can (but don't have to) say why, but at least put the character and show (and even the episode if you want, so people can watch it if they'd like)!

Here are a few of mine (I'll probably add more later)!

Wilson (to Thirteen): He needs someone who doesn't need him. You're the only one he's never really been able to suck into his crazy House vortex. Keeps him grounded. His ego in check.
(From House M.D. S6E05)

J.D.: Watching Dr. Cox I realized we never really stop craving the attention of people we look up to.
(From Scrubs S1E09)

"It seems that the more places I see and experience, the bigger I realize the world to be. The more I become aware of, the more I realize how relatively little I know of it, how many places I have still to go, how much more there is to learn. Maybe that's enlightenment enough - to know that there is no final resting place of the mind, no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom, at least for me, means realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go." - Anthony Bourdain (S1E12)
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 10:31PM

Televisyen No balas