The 39 clues Amy And Dans Branch

mitch777 posted on Jul 27, 2009 at 02:45PM
they may be lucian because on cards 401, 413, and 424 on the top secret profile theres a letter from grace that uses a lucian code from card 411. or maybe ekats because amy always reads and dan can crack codes plus hope always writes to alistair.

from a freindly ekat

The 39 clues 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mermaid1313 said…
kiss
Well sorry i think you are wrong i think in the end there is going to be something special about them something idk different. Maybe on some parts i do agree with you they are geniuses like the lucian. Get back to me on this!
hampir setahun yang lalu Janus1 said…
smile
I will tell you right now that the cards have nothing to do with it.
1. They are probably Lucian because why would Nataliya help them.

2. Why would there parents file be in the Amber Room if there parents weren't Lucian.

3. They coudn't be Tomas because every Tomas is really good at something athletic.

4. Don't you think it's weird that NO ONE knows there branch. So they might not even be in a branch. Maybe there a cross beetween all four.:):):):):):):)
hampir setahun yang lalu Shadowgod said…
Half Lucian Half Ekat
hampir setahun yang lalu alicecullen327 said…
I think they're different...like they don't belong to any of those branches. But maybe they're Ekats because Grace has that necklace that has a dragon on it...and they're pretty smart. But I dunno :P
hampir setahun yang lalu cahillmeade said…
cool
ekats probally cause ekats rule
hampir setahun yang lalu Shadowgod said…
ditto: Ekats Rule
hampir setahun yang lalu acsscorpions6 said…
cool
They could be both Lucian and Ekaterina. Cause in the 6th book, when Amy remembered the night of the fire, Alistair Oh, Isabel Kabra, and Irina were there. Also, they're dad was a genius(Lucian) and their mom was very creative and liked to travel(Ekaterina). Also they have ingenius ways to get out of sticky situations, yet they still are (sometimes) ruthless and also Dan is really good with cracking codes and stuff, the way the Lucians do.
hampir setahun yang lalu popcorn_flavor said…
cake
I think that Amy and Dan aren't really a branch... you know how on the 39clues webisite, how there are some clues and cards that are just CAHILL, not Lucian, Tomas, Janus, or Ekat. So I think there's nothing about them special...they just came to be Cahills for no apparent reason...maybe.

popcorn_flavor

P.S. I'm an Ekat, and my code is: P297G747XP
hampir setahun yang lalu Christyrox said…
smile
I think they must be a cross between all four branches in some way, or they are really descended from Madrigals. Because, why wouldn't Grace tell them their branch? Probably because she's a Madrigal but instead of wanting to destroy clues, she decided she wants to find them but she can't tell other Madrigals because then, they'll probably hate her and she can't let other branches know because they might hate her (and try to kill her) too. She can't risk telling Amy and Dan incase someone tries to force the answer out of them and if she tells them, they might not like Grace or not trust her anymore. That's my theory. Or, they might not even be Cahills. I mean, some Chinese have the same last names but they are no where near distantly related. So they could just conincidentally have Cahill as their surname. Or... Grace changed her identity card and passport. I could go on and on but you probably get the idea.

Lucians Rock! Here is my card code: P29HKFCWXP
hampir setahun yang lalu ghurka said…
Dan is a tomas and Amy is an Ekat.

p.s. My code is P2P9XCPTXP
hampir setahun yang lalu RockNRollMan said…
laugh
Actually, according to the 7 book, they're in fact Madrigals.
hampir setahun yang lalu qmzpvtal said…
big smile
I think they are janus because janus rock! ps:code=p2rnxpp4xp from a friendly janus
hampir setahun yang lalu racidtino said…
in book 7 they reveal that the madrigals are a branch and that dan and amys parents were madrigals because of a son they found in graces country house which therefore makes dan and amy madrigals which is also why theyre parents were killed
wierd isnt it???
hampir setahun yang lalu mitch777 said…
wink
sorry i havent read the seventh because i just finished the hunger games & im halfway thru the 6th, i dont get mad if a book's secret is told, i get mad if i hear every detail.
hampir setahun yang lalu racidtino said…
smirk
oh sorry but the story in 6&7 really change the way you look at the whole series
hampir setahun yang lalu Serenia05 said…
And yes Amy and Dan are Madrigals. In fact the gall of Cora Wizard to say that Amy and Dan were Janus - she said she had done their genealogy - just so she can ask them to hook up with young Jonah.

You should have heard Dan. He says - I am NOT Janus. I am Madrigal - and then walks out the door.

Book 8 or 10 - one of those 2. Book 8 I think.
hampir setahun yang lalu RandomGirl101 said…
Omg guys they r Madrigals!!! I researched and it said madrigals!!