The Buffyverse Spot Problems?

scififan posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 05:49PM
Hey, most of you know I'm a huge buffy fan and so I'm trying to join this spot, but it won't let me! The "join the spot" thing gets all red but It won't let me join. Seriously, I've been sitting here for like a 1/2 hr clicking the join spot button...anyways, is there like a maximum number of fan or something? Cuz I wanna join :)

The Buffyverse 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
nope pretty normal, itll be your computer, my messed up comp wont let me do anything on fanpop, i spend my time hoggin me folks's laptop! lol also if its not letting you add a link and tick the box subscribe to this spot and you automatically join it!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu dave said…
Hi guys, It might be that your javascript is turned off on your browser. If you're using Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Security. Either drag the bar for everything to medium (this will impact all sites) or just add Fanpop to trusted sites. Click on the green checkbox and add Fanpop there like this: link

Good luck!

hampir setahun yang lalu scififan said…
thanks! It appears to be working fine now...I've never had that problem before...weird...
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
That's happened to me a few times scififan, it can be frustrating.
hampir setahun yang lalu scififan said…
OK...got that fixed. Now it woun't let me upload or sumbit links for any videos. It's probably a computer problem again...but I think I'm going into "lack-of submitting-new-content" withdraw...lol! This topic is so very unrelated to the buffyverse now...