The Heroes of Olympus fanfic The Mark of Athena, sejak Reyna_Praetor12(CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TSON!)

Reyna_Praetor12 posted on Oct 24, 2011 at 09:46PM
Characters:
Jason Grace-Son of Jupiter
Percy Jackson-Son of Poseidon
Piper McLean-Daughter of Aphrodite
Hazel Levesque-Daughter of Pluto
Annabeth Chase-Daughter of Athena
Leo Valdez-Son of Hephaestus
Frank Zhang-Son of Mars
Reyna-Daughter of Bellona
Octavian-Legacy of Apollo
Nico di Angelo-Son of Hades
Bellona-Goddess of War
Juno-Goddess of Marriage
Mars-God of War
Thalia Grace-Daughter of Zeus
Plot/Summary:
The confirmed six people of the prophecy are: Jason, Percy, Frank, Hazel and Piper. The seventh one could be Annabeth. The seven go to Rome, rescue Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, who went looking for the Doors of Death, but got captured by Gaea. The seven will rescue Nico and then find the Doors of Death and close them. They will return to Camp Jupiter, prepare their forces, and probably in the fourth book, they will unite the gods and demigods through a quest, and then the final book will be the final battle against Gaea. Can these seven heroes do it?

The Heroes of Olympus fanfic 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Reyna_Praetor12 said…
Chapter 1: Reyna's POV
"Come on, Percy." I urged him, "We've got...new friends to meet."
"Reyna, they're marching down the forum," Hazel said nervously. "Are you sure it's safe?"
I gave Hazel a harsh look. "Hazel Levesque, you know better to question your praetor. Come on. Centurion Zhang, you too."
Frank cleared his throat. "Praetor Reyna, I would like to be called Frank, not Centurion Zhang. It just sounds sort of weird."
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Not accepting the title of a Centurion? Not very Roman at all, Centurion Zhang. You are a centurion, be proud of it." I told him coldly.
"Fine," Frank grumbled, "Whatever you say, Reyna."
"Time to greet the Greeks." I said marching down to the Forum.
A girl with choppy brown hair waved to us, behind her a black curly haired boy, which I noticed Hazel was staring at, and...Jason.
Then Hazel cleared her throat. "Welcome, Greeks, to Camp Jupiter. I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto."
"That's nice to know," the curly black haired boy said. "By the way, I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus."
"Hold up, Greeks," Octavian said. "Our praetor Percy Jackson has declared not to attack you. Should I listen?"
"Yes," the choppy haired girl said. "You," she pointed at Octavian, "must listen to him."
"I don't have to, young Greekling," Octavian said, "I'm the augur here. Respect me."
"No fighting or arguing," I told Octavian, then turned to the Greeks. "I"m Reyna, first praetor of the Twelfth Legion, daughter of Bellona. Octavian here has some...speaking control problems." I said.
"Nice," Jason said. "What's the augur anyways? The oracle?"
I scowled at him. "We're fresh out of oracles, and yes, mister, it's the same as the augur. Octavian is the descendent of Apollo, and he reads the auguries at Camp Jupiter."
"Hey!" a voice said, "need any help here?"
"Thalia?" Jason questioned a spiky black haired girl.
The girl grinned. "Hunters of Artemis, here to help. By the way," she said, turning to us, "I'm Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, Hunter of Artemis, or Diana, whatever."
Percy raised his hand in greeting. "Nice to see you again, Pinecone Face."
Thalia grinned at him. "We'll see who wins this one," Thalia taunted him. "And it's sure to be me."
"No, it's going to be me." Percy insisted.
Thalia dismissed that idea immediately. "By the way, if your wondering where Annabeth is, she's still making some kind of plans with Clarisse on the Argo II." Thalia said.
"Hey, we haven't introduced each other yet." Jason pointed out, and then twisted his mouth into a smirk.
"The famous Jason Grace," Percy mused, then stuck out his hand for Jason to shake, "Welcome back to Camp Jupiter, Jason Grace. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."
Lenniecrout2 commented…
Another one! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu chocolate10 said…
It's good post soon.
hampir setahun yang lalu alice20000109 said…
sunny
Pleaz posyt soon!
pretty please?
hampir setahun yang lalu lulucinda said…
crying
why aren't there are anymore chapters???????
hampir setahun yang lalu annabeth523 said…
big smile
please post your one chappy was amazing!
big smile
plz post!
hampir setahun yang lalu Nemisis said…
post its really good!!!
big smile
post!!
post!
plz post!
post!
post!
hampir setahun yang lalu greekgirlA said…
holy.....why won't you post?
post!
why aren't you posting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
post!!!
post!!!!
post!
post!
hampir setahun yang lalu book-worm said…
That was good you should post another chappie soon!!!
post!