The Heroes of Olympus CJ & CHB Read Percy Jackson & the Olympians

crystalluv4book posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 02:08PM
Title: CJ & CHB Read Percy Jackson & the Olympians
Rating: C or T
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel, basically people from CHB, & CJ
OC: not sure
Synopsis: uhm.. not sure
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
Please comment! Thanks :D

The Heroes of Olympus 61 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

hampir setahun yang lalu crystalluv4book said…
OK, this will be my first time doing a reading thingy! Hope its good enough for you guys experienced readers!
I will post as soon as i get the chapter done!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ChristineRen said…
big smile
Plz Post ASAP!!

P.S.
This is not your first Forum!
hampir setahun yang lalu demigods4ever said…
this sounds cool please post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu Nemisis said…
mischievous
cool post soon :)
smile
This will be only a preview:

3rd Person's POV

"Everyone keeps on saying after all you have done. What exactly have you done?" Jason asked Percy during lunch, who looked uncomfortable.

"Not much-"

"Yeah right," Thalia came, interrupting Percy.

"I didn't do anything alone!" Percy said, looking down.

"Senate meeting!" Dakota stumbled towards them, "Reyna said something about gods?"

"GODS?!" everyone exclaimed.

They hurried towards the senate house, after the Greeks had handed over their weapons they joined Reyna.

"Percy, I have been meaning to ask this: Why are you guys wearing bed sheets?" Annabeth asked.

"Some Roman tradition,"he mumbled.

"These are called togas," Reyna said.

"WOULD YOU PEOPLE HURRY UP?!" someone boomed from inside the room, everyone's eyes widen.

"Zeus," Annabeth said.

"How would you know?" Octavian sneered.

"CUZ I HAVE MET HIM!" Annabeth yelled.

"You guys met Jupi- Zeus?"Frank asked.

"We've met all of the gods," Percy said, while the old greek campers nodded.

"Ok, lets go in," Thalia said, walking in the room.

They walked in and saw all the gods there, all the campers knelt.

"Sit, and stop wasting our time!" Hades/Pluto roared, all the campers quickly sat down.

"It has came to our notice that some of you would like to know about Percy's adventures," Apollo said, then turned to Percy, "Hey, Percy. Would you like to tell them yourself?"

"Gods, no," and with that he ran out of the room, Apollo chuckled.

Artemis rolled her eyes, and waved her hand across the table. A paper box appeared, she turned towards the campers and said, "This box contains of of Percy's adventures, we had the scribe write these. Enjoy."

"Oh, by the way. We talked with the Fates, and they froze time. So you can't exit this room until you finished the books. Outside, time will be frozen," Poseidon added.

And with that, the gods disappeared in a flash, while the campers averted their eyes, Jason walked over to the box and opened it, and said, "Which is the first one?"

The crowded around the box, inside were six books.

"First its the-"

"What am i going here?" Percy exclaimed.

"The gods brought you back."

"Oh goodie," he mumbled sarcastically.

"Anyway, the first is the Lightning Thief, then Sea of Monsters, Titan's Curse, Battle of the Labyrinth, Demigod Files, then the Last Olympian," Annabeth listed,her voice catching at the last title.

"Lets get reading," Reyna said, picking up the Lightning Thief, and rose an eyebrow, "I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-Algebra Teacher."

The Romans looked confused, while the Greeks chuckled, Annabeth turned towards Grover, "Is that when you guys were at Yancy?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you asking a faun?" Octavian asked.

"You'll see," Percy said.

Look, I didn't want to be a half blood.

"Who does?" Travis said, looking at Percy.

"I am gone," and he walked out to the kitchen, which had magically appeared.

If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is:

"Oh no! Percy is giving advice! Cover your ears!" Connor shouted.

"I can hear you, you know?" Percy's voice ran out of the kitchen.

"You guys are mean friends," Piper said, glancing at the old campers.

"Why? They're great!" Percy's voice ran out again.

"We tease each other for fun! Not because we are trying to be mean!" Travis said rolling his eyes.

"We are extended family, we are suppose to tease each other," Thalia said, "Besides we are all friends."

"Can we get through one paragraph with out you guys interrupting?!" Reyna said, though she, along with the rest of the Romans, are still shocked that the Greek campers are so close with each other. Willingly close to each other.

Close this book right now, Connor looked like he wanted to say something, but when he saw Reyna's glare he closed his mouth, Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.

"Not bad advice coming from Kelp Head," Thalia said.

"Shut up, Pinecone Face!" Percy shouted from the kitchen.

The greek campers bursted out laughing, while the romans sat there awkwardly. "You guys remember the time, at the creek?" Will said, laughing.

"Hey, shut up," Thalia and Percy, who came out, said at the same time.

Reyna cleared her throat, the greeks looked at her. She pointed to the book, and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, they are so serious," Connor mumbled.

"I hear ya," Percy said, Reyna glared at him.

Being a half blood is dangerous. Its scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

"No, duh Sherlock!" the greeks said at the same time, Percy just blushed.

"WOULD YOU GREEKS STOP INTERRUPTING?!" Octavian shouted, the rest of the Romans nodded.

If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think it's fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.

But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately.

"I guess we should stop reading," Connor said seriously.

You might be one of us. And once you know that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it top, and they'll come for you.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

"You didn't warn me!" Travis and Connor said at the same, then the greeks bursted out laughing. Percy included.

"WHY DO YOU GREEKS LAUGH SO MUCH? AND TALK SO MUCH?!" Octavian roared, all the Romans were staring at the greeks, minus Jason who was chuckling.

"Why are you Romans so serious?!" all the greeks plus Percy asked, then looked at each other. And with that, they started laughing again.

"I am not reading anymore! You guys interrupt too much!" Reyna said, crossing her arms.

"I'll read," Thalia said, recovering from her laughter.

My name is Percy Jackson

"Really, i thought it was Peter Johnson," Connor said.

"Shut up Carl," Annabeth said grinning.

"Thank you, Annie Bell," Percy said smiling.

"What?!" Hazel asked.

"Our camp director, Mr. D. He refuse to call us by real names," Percy explained.

"Who's Mr. D?" Gwen asked.

"Dionysus," Annabeth said.

"You guys have my dad as your camp director?" Dakota asked, clearly shocked.

"Yeah," all the Greek campers said.

I am twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York. Am I a troubled kid?

"Yes," the old Greek campers all said.

Percy pouted.

Thalia laughed as she read the next line, Yeah. You could say that.

"Even you agree with us!" Connor exclaimed, Percy pouted more.

"Lets have snack break I am starving," Will said.

"We didn't even finish reading a page!" Reyna exclaimed.

"Whatever, lets just go eat," Jason said, "I am a bit hungry."

Murmurs of agreement ran across the room, the campers, Roman and Greek together, went over to the kitchens. Percy and Annabeth stayed behind, and ducked behind the curtains, and started making out.

"Guys, get out here," Thalia said, they poked their heads out and saw everyone there stifling laughs.

"Is there no privacy?" Percy mumbled.

Everyone bursted out laughing this time, even Octavian cracked a smile.

"This is like the start all over again!" Annabeth said, and stormed to the kitchen with her cheeks red, Percy followed her.

"The start?" Gwen asked, between laughs.

"When they first started dating," Katie breathed.

"What happened?" Leo asked, trying to stop his laughter.

The old greek campers told them, each chipping in when one forgot. By the end, everyone was the floor laughing, Octavian just stood laughing, which is a new record for Octavian laughing.

"GUYS?! STOP DISCUSSING ABOUT US!" Percy and Annabeth's voice ran out.

*Hope you guys like it, sorry if its bad...
PPS. Not much reading done, i try harder next time
hampir setahun yang lalu fros4est said…
its great i want u to post more
i will, i have the next chapter half way done!!
hampir setahun yang lalu rock4ever said…
big smile
well can you post what you have so far, cause i just found this forum and i think its fantastic! :D i really do! post soon! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
I LOVE IT soo funny post NOW!!!
sad
Ok, sorry guys!!! I have TONS of homework... Hope you guys understand...
angelic
i understand.
hampir setahun yang lalu CalebChase said…
smile
I LOVE IT
Here is part 1 of the next chapter! Hope you guys like it!!!
I will post the rest later! Sorry if its a short preview...

3rd Person's P.O.V

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU GREEKS WASTED ABOUT 3 HOURS LAUGHING!!!!" Octavian yelled as they ate cookies and drank coke.

"You are as dramatic as Zeus," Percy mumbled, then glanced up at the sky.

"What do you mean?" Reyna asked, glaring at Piper.

"The Lord of the Sky is very dramatic," Annabeth explained.

"I think he passed on some dramatic genes to Thalia," Percy said grinning, while Thalia glared at him.

"Lets go read now, and NO interruptions!" Reyna said, as they walked out.

Octavian snorted, "Its like asking them to not eat anything for a year."

All the greeks shot him a death glare, Thalia and Percy's were the freakiest alone, but combined together? Octavian fainted.

Note to self: Greek Big-three demigods' death glares are the worst! They can sent you straight to the Underworld,all the Romans thought, while the greeks stifled laughs.

"Someone get him to the kitchen, there is an infirmary in there," Percy said carelessly, and walked over to his chair. Annabeth walked over and sat beside him, after everyone was seated, Frank picked up the book.

I could start at any point in my short miserable life, Connor looked like he want to say something but caught Reyna's eyes, and shut his mouth.

"Thats it, NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS! Am I understood?" Reyna said in her praetor tone, everyone nodded.

But things really started going bad last May, when our sixth grade class took a field trip to Manhattan-twenty eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.

"Did you call your self mental?" Hazel asked.

Percy scowled and didn't answer.
big smile
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! :D I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST THE REST OF THE CHAPTER SOON!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu alice20000109 said…
big smile
AWESOME! POST SOON!!!
big smile
yes, please post soon!
hampir setahun yang lalu trivia101 said…
laugh
Cool its hilarious post soon!!! Can't wait
post soon
big smile
post soon! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post again really soon!!
GO GIANTS!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu percyroxz said…
big smile
awesme hope u can post soon
angry
Post this is sooooo hilarious !!!!!!!
laugh
Oooops I actually meant to put the laughing emoticon up. * blushing*
Ok, I am post... Sorry I couldn't post earlier, but i was extremely busy. Right now I am also "studying" for my French test,

Here is the rest of the chapter:

3rd Person's P.O.V

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU GREEKS WASTED ABOUT 3 HOURS LAUGHING!!!!" Octavian yelled as they ate cookies and drank coke.

"You are as dramatic as Zeus," Percy mumbled, then glanced up at the sky.

"What do you mean?" Reyna asked, glaring at Piper.

"The Lord of the Sky is very dramatic," Annabeth explained.

"I think he passed on some dramatic genes to Thalia," Percy said grinning, while Thalia glared at him.

"Lets go read now, and NO interruptions!" Reyna said, as they walked out.

Octavian snorted, "Its like asking them to not eat anything for a year."

All the greeks shot him a death glare, Thalia and Percy's were the freakiest alone, but combined together? Octavian fainted.

Note to self: Greek Big-three demigods' death glares are the worst! They can sent you straight to the Underworld,all the Romans thought, while the greeks stifled laughs.

"Someone get him to the kitchen, there is an infirmary in there," Percy said carelessly, and walked over to his chair. Annabeth walked over and sat beside him, after everyone was seated, Frank picked up the book.

I could start at any point in my short miserable life, Connor looked like he want to say something but caught Reyna's eyes, and shut his mouth.

"Thats it, NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS! Am I understood?" Reyna said in her praetor tone, everyone nodded.

But things really started going bad last May, when our sixth grade class took a field trip to Manhattan-twenty eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.

"Did you call your self mental?" Hazel asked.

Percy scowled and didn't answer.

"That sound amazing," Annabeth said, thinking of the museum.

"Read Frank," Reyna ordered, glancing at Jason. Who was sitting beside Piper, who was absorbed in the story, so to put it short: Who was ignoring him.

I know-it sounds like torture.

Everyone start chuckling or giggling at Annabeth's expression, and Percy looking at anything but his girlfriend.

Frank decided to start reading, Most Yancy field trips were. But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes.
Mr. Brunner was this middle aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee.

"Sounds like Chiron," Piper said frowning.

"It is Chiron," Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover said at the same time, everyone started laughing again.

"Ahem," Reyna cleared her throat loudly, and all the Romans stopped. Except for Octavian, who never started.
"Gosh, Greeks have humor problems, Reyna thought, while Frank and Hazel looked at the Greeks in wonder.

"READ!" Octavian roared, and Frank started.

You wouldn't think he'd be cool, but he told stories and jokes and lets us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons,

"You like our armor?" Dakota asked smugly, then added, "And our weapons?"

Percy nodded, "But, personally, seeing as i am Greek. I like Greek armor and weapons a bit more."

Dakota shrugged, like that was reasonable.

so he was the only teacher whose class didn't put me to sleep.
I hoped the trip would be okay. At least, I hoped that for once I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Yeah, right," Thalia snorted, earning her a glare from Percy.

"Continue reading Frank," Percy said.

Boy, was I wrong.

"HA!" Thalia said, jumping up from her chair, "I told you so!"

"I never said you were wrong," Percy said grinning a sly grin.

"Shot," Thalia mumbled, sitting down.

Frank was curious, but continued reading.

See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield. I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon. I wasn't aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.

Laughters filled the room, the greek campers were on the floor laughing, while Percy turned red.

"How can u not be our brother?!" Connor asked, pure disbelief painted on his face, Percy shrugged.

"How can u do that?" Reyna asked, tears coming out of her eyes. Its the first time that the Romans laughed so hard they cried.

"I dunno," Percy shrugged. "Frank read." Only to notice that Frank was on the floor as well.

After everyone calmed down, which took almost 30 minutes, Frank continued.

And before that, at my fourth grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine World shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and our class took an unplanned swim.

And with that, everyone bursted in to laughters again.

"HOW COME YOU ARE NOT OUR BROTHER?!" Connor, Travis and most of the Hermes kids (those who are not to busy laughing)asked, almost crying. "You would make an AWESOME brother!"

"Yeah, he would," everyone agreed, causing Percy to go red.

"Umm sure, lets continue reading," Percy said, while the Greek campers sighed in exasperation.

"Read Frank," Percy said, obviously embarrassed.

And the time before that... Well, you get the idea.

"No, tell us more Percy," Rachel said, holding her stomach,

"No way, read Frank."

Frank wanted to hear more, but he decided to just do as he says.

This trip, I was determined to be good. Thalia opened her mouth to say something, but seeing Percy's glare, shut her mouth again. Just to be nice. All the way in to the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded kleptomaniac girl, hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter and ketchup sandwich.

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed, but for different reasons.

"How dare she?!" Thalia exclaimed, with a murderous glint in her eyes. Every other greek girl had a similar look in their eyes.

"What's a faun doing there?" Dakota asked, while the Romans looked equally confused, except for Jason.

"You'll see," Percy said.

*Ok, thats all for today!! Hope you guys like it!!
nice wonder why percy is the son of poseidon and not hermes again
smile
that's what i think about a the time. And, nice chapter.
big smile
Maybe Hermes is his grandfather... The book never mentioned his grandparents... Except Kronos and yeah
Post definitely
heart
Post soon...
big smile
please post again, its really intresting! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu elifsila said…
heart
Amazing plz post soon ...
I am dying here and is it all becouse of you !!!
Hilarious Love it
big smile
post soon!
hampir setahun yang lalu percabeth143 said…
big smile
possttt sooonnn:D
hampir setahun yang lalu PJOrocks said…
smile
post when you can.
I will post soon!!! I just have to finish my homework...
I got the most useless partner in english, so i have to do the poster all by my self. I was like: Are you going to help? Him: Oh, ok you can do it by yourself!
So now i am doing it by myself...
smile
kk. Hopw you post sooon,
rainy
how long well the poster take...... CAUSE I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO POST!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!
heart
WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?­?!?­!?!­???­!!?
oh, and, Happy Valentines Day!
hampir setahun yang lalu Seaweed_Brain12 said…
big smile
PLS. POST!!!!
YOUR DAMN COOL!!!!
smile
agreewith seaweed_brain12

POST!!!!
poooooost
hampir setahun yang lalu Iluvriding753 said…
Post plz, it was great, and i'm realy not patient enough for waiting another 2 weeks!
I am so sorry!!!
I was really busy, becuz my teachers all gave me a ton of homework!!
I will post ASAP!!
big smile
Good! I'm about to die!!!
mischievous
yaaay
I am posting!!!
Hope you guys like it! It's a long preview!! (I hope)

Grover was an easy target. He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated. He must've been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled.

"Nice description..." Grover mumbled, glaring at Percy who was looking at anywhere but his best-friend.

He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him,

"Ahem," Grover cleared his throat glaring at Percy, while everyone else was stifling laughs.

but doing let that fool you. You should've seen him run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.

"Way to blow your cover Goatboy," Clarisse said, while the others chuckled.

Grover blushed, "Enchiladas are really good."

Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of a sandwich that stuck in his curly hair, and she knew I couldn't do anything back to her because I was already on probation. The headmaster had threatened me with death-

"What?!" Katie asked, bewildered.

"They threaten you with death?" Travis asked.

"Not bad, too bad you didn't get killed," Clarisse said.

"No they don't threaten students with death!" Percy said rolling his eyes.

"Then what bout-" Travis began.

"JUST SHUT UP AND WE'LL FIND OUT!" Annabeth yelled, the Romans looked a bit surprised but shrugged it off.

by in school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip.

"Ohhh," passed throughout the crowd of Greek campers while Clarisse looked a bit disappointed, Percy, Annabeth, Grover and Thalia face palmed and the Romans looking at them like it was entertaining.

"I know, they are so entertaining, and..." Jason trailed off when glares got shot his way.

"Read," Hazel said.

"I am going to kill her," I mumbled.

"Please do!" everyone (including the Romans minus a few, i am sure you will know who) exclaimed.

Grover tried to calm me down. "Its ok. I like peanut butter."

"Me like peanut butter too!" Tyson exclaimed and hugged Grover.

"Thanks," Grover mumbled weakly while people snickered.

He dodged another piece of Nancy's lunch. "That's it." I started to get up, but Grover pulled me back to my seat.

"No! You just stopped the only action in this whole freaking book!" Clarisse exclaimed.

"Um...No. This is the book of his first quest. The whole thing felt like an action film..." Grover said shuddering.

"You went on a quest?" Octavian asked, the Romans looked shocked.

"Of course! Did you think we hang around and do nothing?" Grover asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Umm. No! Of course not!" Hazel said, then understanding passed through her, and turned to Percy. "That's what you meant."

"Yeah," Percy said.

*OK guys. Sorry if it is short, but remember: Its just a preview!!
Hope you guys like it!

hampir setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
It's cool
smile
Awesome !!! U posted!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Iluvriding753 said…
big smile
It's great. Hope you'll post soon
post soon that was awsome