The Heroes of Olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

The Heroes of Olympus 6307 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 6307

hampir setahun yang lalu 1999jacko1 said…
Name:Zeke
Immortal parent: Artemis(am an accident)
Mortal parent: Sarah
Powers: am amazing at Archery and fighting knows how to survive can control shadows and fire
Weapons: bow n arrows, Sword
Dislikes:the sea and pie
Pet/s[optional]: Pegasi
Boy/girlfriend:none
Story:mother brought me to the camp when 2 and have grown up here since then
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
cool guy and can you try and get other people
hampir setahun yang lalu crash14 said…
Name:jake kimble
Age;11
Immortal parent posideon and hephaestus
Powers:fire water shapeshifting
Weapons: anything I can make
Pets:dragon blaze
I walk up hill "anybody here"
me* I run through the forest silently appearing behind you" hi I am Praetor Zeke son of Artemis and you are
hampir setahun yang lalu torrent said…
* I jump behind new kid knock his legs out from under him and put my sword on his throat*state your name and buisness and say ti swear on the river styx that I will awnser your questions truthfuly
I jump back and turn around "I don't know but I have superpowers I have water power then me and my granfather can do fire and I shapeshift what can you do
Name boy I am dalton the youngest preotear ever but I am a greek demigod and I have the same as you except I have power over lightning
youll have to excuse Dalton
I glare at Dalton and using my Hunter speed I appear behind him and then get my new weapon that I use a pilum and a spear rolled into one I knock you down
My names jake kimble I'm greek and I flip up and pull out my boe staff get that sword away from me
good what ccohort
What's a cohort I think since I control water I'm a son of posiedeon
I keep glaring at Dalton while my spilum as I like to call it(greek spear and roman pilum) is still at his throat
I stand grab zane and throw him down and summon invincible chains to tie him down and ask the boy again what his name for there is something extremly familiar about him but I can't put my finger on it
I will put you in... wait fight me then I will decide what cohort
I told you my name is jake and I'm a son of posideon. Watch" I spin water around and accidently frezze daltons feet
My power is to strong and the chains break easily" man when will you learn dalton I AM STRONGER THAN YOU* shadows swirl around you chaining you down" leave the boy
Wait .. um... ok.. *I spin water and blast you back several feet and throw fire at you
Jake fight me and I will decide what cohort ready-dalton you judge-steady fight*My shadows cover me as I move in with my spilum
fire blows around my spear mixed with shadows and I charge using the skills Artemis showed me and I knock you down
I shoot fire at you spin and shoot ice daggers
shadows deflect them and I chain you down then I let my guard down" put all your power into this one shot and fire it at me I wont do anything"
I get angry at set myself on fire and. Charge you as a tiger and knock you down then turn human with my boe staff to your neck
I escape my binds look at jake and then at zane and I watch until I notice some thing in the distanc e and I realize its a crossbow and its aimed at jake and I hear a twang and I get in front of jake and I cut the bolt in half and hear gunshots and instintively spin my blade stopping the bullets and then redirecting them
good with my guard down that was all your power I say you are in.......* shadows push you off easily* you were alright so I put you in THE 3 COHORT
oh crap not these guys again* I send shadows to scare them and a second later they run away screaming in pain as shadows fight them
jake go to your cabin there will be camp half jupiter clothes there
I use my eagle vision and gun up the mountain and literally throw the person of the mountain then pounce on him as a tiger
Zane they've. Already been killed your shadows are attacking monsters they died when there bullets reentered there bodyies
JAKE GO to your cabin and get camp half-jupiter clothes on now
I walk back "fine" I go to cabin and switch clothes then come back and see war games castle thing "can I help
Vulcan kid: are you related to vulcan
Me: you mean hephaestus
Vulcan kid: a greek kid huh let's get him
They chase me and I take fire and blow some of and freeze the rest
Jake go now I think I need to talk to you
"What do you want?"
flies on my pegasus watching the games as a referee
orders the vulcan kids to let jake join them as is the way of this camp
games finish as I see the Attacking Cohorts and Cabins come out with the flag2 WINNERS ARE THE 3rd COHORT AND 2 CABIN so that is Poseidons cabin and 3rd cohort with vulcan and hephaestus kids
I grab jake take him to our csbin and I punch him in the face*why did you ditch me alone 7yrs ago rember we where on the run together
I Use my hunter skills to listen in
I get up "I didn't ditch you I was taken in the night by cyclopses" I kick dalton in the balls "why didn't you help I called for you like 200 times and got lost in the city
I grab jake and put my sword at his throat no you betrayed me you led me into a death trap I was almost killed by the cyclopse
I remember the few times I ran away from camp and I think holy crap I come out of my hiding place and says" I ran with you for a few days
I back flip and knocks the sword from your hands" leave the kid alone
You are the reason I have no friends I lost the ability to trust people when you led me into that trap
I blast him with fire"hey dumbo don't you remember cyclopses micmiced my voice and where you evedropping
I blow shadows at you both chaining you up and stopping you from moving" yes I was and do you even remember me I ran with both of you for a few days
I remember you
good I am so glad you don't blame me for what happened but I suppose the gods wiped your memory
Wait are you the reason why daltons acting weird
Why you little I break the chains grab zane and through him into his cabin lock are door and put wards around it stopping intruders from entering*jake I put an enchantment around myself so I could never hear a cyclopses voice and I know I heard yours I tried to save you but when you didn't try to save me I knew this was your doing