The Hunters of Artemis The Hunters of Artemis

ArtemisDiana posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 11:52PM
Well, I thought that since this club is devoted to the hunters, it would be cool to have a RP where we could be hunters, you know, go hunting with Artemis, maybe have some quests, and just in general have fun as hunters.

Character Info Sheet

Name:
Species: (Demigod, mortal, nymph, etc.)
Parent: (Only if demigod)
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

The Hunters of Artemis 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Camellia (Cam) Hale
Species: Demigod
Parent: Hebe
Looks: blond hair held in a ponytail, blue eyes, fit from years as a hunter
Personality: forgiving, kind, stubborn, shy, can be overly formal at times, especially when under pressure or mad.
Other: she has a talent for being able to tell people's age, but hunters and gods are very confusing for her, as they have two ages, the age the appear, and their technical age. Having been born in the 1800s, she can be a bit old fashioned and has little knowledge of the really new inventions.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu bunnyhavoc said…
Name: Zoe Echofade
Species Demigod
Parent Athena
looks: purple hair left unbrushed and loose gray eyes
Personality: can be gentle or rough, depending on how you treat me, shy, not to good with people, and has a love for purple. very generous
other: has a talent for calming down animals and humans (for boys, calming them down means braining them) so people can treat their wounds.
hampir setahun yang lalu SkyAuror23741 said…
Name: Anna Gracelinn (but they call me Sparks,or Grace)
Age: joined when i was 15 and have been part of the Hunt for a year.
Species: Demigod
Parent: Father is Zeus,and mother was mortal,mother was a master acherist
Looks: Brown choppy hair,with bright purple highlights,and hair braided down the side. Sparkling jade green eyes,usually wears comfy clothing (jeans,shirt,sneakers,cont.) Always caries a weapon (bow and arrows,dagger,sword,shield,spear,knifes,co­nt.­)
Personality: Loyal,smart,hard working,talented,loves animals,brave,and a real knock out.Although she want to not look stunning,she cant help it.
Other: Has a odd trait,were she always looks stunning,thats why boys drool over her.And has a awesome talents involving lightning,and thunder.And is great at sword fighting,archery,and more.And secretly has a tenny wenny tiny little crush on a a son of Orion,and also a bigger crush on a guy of Posidion. SHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Its a secret,and please don't tell Lady Artemis! I'm her loyal companion,one of her best head huntress' and would never did loyal Artemis!