The Hunters of Artemis Jioning the Hunters.

magicgirl123 posted on Mar 01, 2011 at 02:19AM
Hey, this is just a fanfiction about a girl, who is fifteen, and she joins the hunters. She has a newly miserable life, so that helps.

Rating: C

Title: Jioning the hunters.

The Hunters of Artemis 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu magicgirl123 said…
Chapter one.

I sighed. I couldnt stand it in this house anymore. I got dressed and stood in front of the mirror. i was wearing a pair of skiny jeans, a pair of dark brown Uggs, a light blue hoodie, a dark blue down vest, A pink, blue, and yellow knit hat with a matching scarf and pair of mittens. I had my silver hawk necklace on and my charm braclet, witch had a bird, rose, a key, and a heart with a lock in it. This is what you have to wear on the beging of March saturday in Conneticet. Cold, cold, and more cold. I'm really jealos of my best freind, who just moved to California.

"Dad! i'm going for a walk!" i shouted into the empty house as i walked out. It was still in moring for my Mom. She had died in a reacent car crash when we were driving home from my dance classes(ballet, jazz, contemperary, tap, and even theater). it was a drunk driver who hit her head on in the middle of an intersecion. she died on impact, and I now have a three inch scar on my left leg.

I shivered at the memory and walked on through our back yardand to the gate that led to the redpine forest. I called it the magic forest, because it alwase had something growing in it. And the trees are huge! They can easily outgrow hundreds and hundreds of feet tall, with huge plumes of leaves.

i had been walking peacfull through the forest when i saw a clearing up ahead with a deer laying down in the middle. wait, it had an arow sticking out of its stomach. Oh. My. God. someone had killed this deer, and they used an arow! Then i heard some rustiling on the other side of the clearing, and duked behind a tree, peaking around its side. out of the bushes came four girls, all wearing silver dresses that came just passed there knees, long, flowy darc blue clockes, boots that looked like UGGs, only had a tighter fight around the leg and like they were made out of fur,and weird darc brown arm bands that looked like gloves only without hands and thicker. they all had silver quivers around there backs and silver bows in there hands. My eyes widened, and I took a step back, but my boot crunched over some twigs. There heads shot up, and i turned around to run. I hadn't gone very far when an arow suddenly sproted from the ground in front of me. i tripped, and next thing i know a girl has her kneee on my ribs and one hand on my neck. She isn't choking me, just putting presser. The other three catch up, and they all croudaround.

"What are you doing in this forest?" the girl on top of me demanded.

"I think I can go for a walk without being jumped, can't I?" I souned anouyed, but I was. I had seen my Mom die three weeks ago, and mow they jump me. It was just getting anouying!

"Come on, Clio, get off of her. I dont think she was doing anything." the girl to my right put a hand on Clio's shoulder. clio looked at her, then at me and reluctatly got of. i sat up and lookd at them all in turn.

"Why are you wearing that?" i wrinkeled my noise." Its freazing out here and your wearing dresses?"

" We stay warm in Artemis's protection" The girl who ha gotten Clio of of me said. She offered me a hand and helped me up." Now why were you in the forest?"

"I was taking a break of my horrible life. What do you mean by Artemis?"

"The greek goddess of the moon and the hunt. Wear her hunters." One of them siad. "They still exist, just changing form as the western sivilisation goes by."

"the western sivilisation?" I didn't know weather these girls were crazy of telling the truth. They had the clothes, the bow and arrows, and they looked like it.

"Yeah. the strongest civilisation, something like that. Now, we are going to have you to tell us about your life." the last one said. So I did. Friom my ealiest memories, up till my Mom dying. Clio nodded with sympathy, and looked at the other girls like they were making a decision.

"lets take you to camp." one finally said.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu RomanGreekDemi said…
wow this is good... post!
chapter two

There 'camp' was acually about twenty tents in three circles. The one on the inside had four tents, the one in the middle had eight, and the one on the outside had eight too. They were silvery, with an old fashioned triangular shape and a pair of wooden poles outside them holding a small fire. There were girls who wore the same thing as clio and the other girls. None of them gave me sideways glances. We marched up through the center of the camp to a tent that looked just like all the other ones. Inside, I tried not to gasp. There were animal furs every were. beers, deers, black ones, white ones, some that I didnt even reconise. In the center of all this, stood a silver chair with a deer hide hanging of the back. Siting on it, like nothing, was a little girl abouteight or nine years old. She had on the same dress and cloke, but she had a silver tiara on her head and a silver glow around her. The other girls bowed there heads, and I followed there exaple.

"lady artemis, we found a possible hunter." One waved her hand at me.

"Ahh, and what is her name?" lady artemis, apperntly, looked at me.

"A-Anna." I was still trying to take all this in.

"I am lady artemis. These are my hunters, and This is my camp." She waved her hand to the girls who had found me.

"And what exactly do you do? Why are they in the middle of a forest? Why are you all wearing dresses?" I fired one question after another, artemis answering all of them pateintly.

"Why am I hear?"

"We need to know. You saw Clio hunting. We need to know your answer."

"To what?"

"Weither or not you want to become a hunter." woa. Hunter. half imorallity. This life. It was to much. I tryed to weigh the desicion, but my mind was all for being a hunter. Dad wouldnt even totice I was gone, and I could have a big family, like I allwase wanted. I made up my mind.

"Yeah. i will."

sorry this chapter is so short. I thought it would be a good spot to leave it off at.
;)
chapter three

Artemis Smiled. Then Clio stepped forward. " repeat after me: I pleadge myself to the goddess Artemis."

"i pleadge myself to the goddess Artemis." It felt weird saying that, like I was washing away my history.

"I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt." I repeated them.

"if lady Artemis accepts your pledge, then it is binding."

"I accept" Artemis had a light smile on her face. Suddenly a silver glow emmited from the fire pit in the middle of the room, and I closed my eyes. I felt stronger, faster, like I could do anything. I opened my eyes. The room seemed to come into focus. The color were briter, the featers seemed more sharp, and I noticed details more cleerly.

"Welcom sister." Clio and the rest of the hunters corust. i beamed. I have a big family. i have sisters more than I can count. This was going to be good.

"Now, Anna, I would like to speak with you alone for a monment." Artemis said, and the other hunters filed out of the tent.

"Yes?" I walked a little closer and knelt by her feet, slightly facing the fire.

"This part of becoming a hunter is secret. You cant tell anybody. Swear on the river styx." I did. " You will get your bow, and be granted a partner."

"Wait, I tought we stayed maidens?"

"Yes, but this is a partner in the hunt. A wolf, of a falcon. You bow and quiver will be personalised as it is created." As she spoke, the fire seemed to flicker. It grew several feet, burning brighter and hotter. Then, just as quickly as it had begun, it stoped. There, resting by my feet, was the most beutiful bow and quiver I have ever seen. The bow was a clear, solid silver with dark blue paches were it met with the string. It had a thin silver string that had dark blue spots on the ends were it met with the darck blue wood. The quiver was solid silver, with the very tip dipped in dark blue about one and a half inches, with a silver leather strap. It was full of silver arows that had darck blue weights and arrow tips. I gently picked it up. It weight supprisingly light, like a backpack with only two notebooks in it.

"I-its beutifull." I looked atLady Artemis, who had a light smile on her face.

"Now, you chose your parter in the hunt. A wolf, or a hawk." Wolf, o-or a hawk? Well, THAT was a hard one.

"Hawk." I said as I slipped on my quiver. It felt comforting, like someones favorite shirt of pair of jeans. Only this was a quiver.

Artemis waved her hand at my right sholder, and a small, light storm gray hawk appered. He had a gold beek, feirce brown eyes, and his light gray color got darker on his body, and the very tip of his wings and tail was black. His talons werent fully grown or that sharp, but they would hurt a little.

"I cant feel his talons in my skin." I commented, awstruck.

"He can not hurt his hunting partner, which is you. Now, you have to name him." I looked at him, his eyes were brave, bold, yet caring and ammusing. like a gray storm..... Gray Storm! Thats it!
hampir setahun yang lalu RomanGreekDemi said…
haha! thats really good!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Misty101 said…
sorry, but i for some strange reson cant log into my account so im going to have to use my sisters untill i can log in....... it sucks...

;)
hampir setahun yang lalu artemisgirl said…
That was super awesome!
hampir setahun yang lalu athena305 said…
Really good but I guess you aren't updating now...
hampir setahun yang lalu TeIdiotSidekick said…
I know it is kind of late to post this, but I guess this is an okay fan fic, if I were the judge. Perhaps I would be able to judge correctly if I could comprehend it correctly, but with your large lack of grammar, it´s like a war. I think you should rewrite this, with grammar as well, if you don´t mind. Please and thank you.
hampir setahun yang lalu Artemis117 said…
I really like the story!
hampir setahun yang lalu bunnyhavoc said…
another chapter! this is a good story!
hampir setahun yang lalu SkyAuror23741 said…
great job! Can you please make another chapter! Loved the story,fellow Hunter! -SkyAuror23741,AKA Hunter Of Artemis! :)