The Joker Harley Quinn

whysoserious24 posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 05:52PM
I want to know if anybody out there wants to be Harley Quinn or not. I also want to know what everybody thinks of her.

The Joker 13 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu lovethejoker said…
laugh
i think she´s cool! ;-D and cute in a way...
hampir setahun yang lalu HattersMadGirl said…
She's great!
But do you mean with "wanting to be her" being her for halloween or in general?
I think it would be insteresting to switch places with Harley "in real life".. but only for a few days. ;)
Cool way of meeting the joker, isn't it? Even when he is not always nice and kind to her..
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Jeffrey2112 said…
laugh
I think she's pretty and pretty cool! Think she will do a great job!
hampir setahun yang lalu ChaosAgent said…
I think that harley quinn is the perfect lover and sidekick for joker. If heath ledger didn't die :,( then i think christopher nolan should have put harley in the next one!!! I know joker is mean to her, but deep down i think he does love her.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu zupanic said…
heart
Shes awesome!:D She deserves more Joker's attention
hampir setahun yang lalu HarleyQuinn1 said…
mischievous
I am HarleyQuinn!! I am AWSOME!
hampir setahun yang lalu joe-kerr said…
If anyone is NOT a Quinn fan yet, I recommend they read 'Mad Love'.
That's just whetting the appetite before 'Gotham City Sirens'
hampir setahun yang lalu _dufflover said…
smirk
Well...She's awesome...so cute and a realy interesting character..I would like to live a ''part of her life'' if she was real.And what about you?????
hampir setahun yang lalu NightFrog said…
hmmm
I love her, but I wouldn't want to be her (live her life, I mean.) She's a poster child of abusive relationships, it's rather tragic.

I find her fun, energetic, but also sad and unhinged. You see her even try a few times to turn her life around, but she always falls back into her old ways, and she always goes back to the Joker. To have something that's so harmful to you (in this case, a person) yet your obsession keeps calling you back to it, well, like I said, it's tragic.
hampir setahun yang lalu Freakoutnow said…
worried
She's such a cute bubbly character, I just couldn't be her. A few days with The Joker and I would have slit his throat by then. Her life is so sad...
hampir setahun yang lalu thejokersgirl13 said…
laugh
Harley Quinn was always definitely an inspiration to me, ever since I was a little girl. I swear I know everything there is to know about her. Even as a young child I always favored her out of all the characters. Me, being the obsessive little girl I was, eventually took on the role of her sometimes. I can just remember little 7 year-old me putting up my hair into pigtails and running around the house screaming, "Where's that B-man who's always hurtin' my Mistah J?!". It was adorable. :)
But yeah, when I was younger I always wanted to be just like her. Now that I'm older now, I may just consider cosplay oh I dunno.... Kinda embarassed about it to be honest. If anything, though, if I do cosplay as Harley I will most certainly make my boyfriend be the Joker. No doubt. Haha!
Harley will always be one of my favorite characters. Her energetic, cute, flirtatiousness often reminds me of myself at times. What a coincidence! But yes, who couldn't love her?
hampir setahun yang lalu marbalsfv said…
This week of July 1, 2013, be the first to bid or scan through my Joker items!!! One man's junk is another man's treasure!!! Find that rare item that you've always been looking for. Lots of Joker items from 1960's to the current! HARLEY QUINN ITEMS AS WELL!!! Posters, children's books, Jerry Robinson drawings, mugs, vinyl figures, animated series items, and the list goes on an on...Imports from Japan, England, Argentina, France, etc. Statues, figures, signed items! Track me on eBAY - my seller name is marbalsfv !!! Happy bidding!
hampir setahun yang lalu marbalsfv said…
This week of July 1, 2013, be the first to bid or scan through my Joker items!!! One man's junk is another man's treasure!!! Find that rare item that you've always been looking for. Lots of Joker items from 1960's to the current! HARLEY QUINN ITEMS AS WELL!!! Posters, children's books, Jerry Robinson drawings, mugs, vinyl figures, animated series items, and the list goes on an on...Imports from Japan, England, Argentina, France, etc. Statues, figures, signed items! Track me on eBAY - my seller name is marbalsfv !!! Happy bidding!