The Lion King anda know you're obsessed when...

Simba4Ever posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 05:58PM
I've seen this on a few sites and they seem to go pretty well so I decided to start one here. Basicly, you think of things that an obsessed fan might do. Feel free to post your own.

You know you're obsessed when...

1. Your computer harddrive is filled with pictures from The Lion King

2. All you ever talk about is The Lion King

3. You spend all your free time in this club (or other clubs related to The Lion King)

4. You call your friends by the names of the characters

5. You were the one running down the aisles of the store just to by Lion King when it came out on DVD and Blue-ray

6. You know the names of everyone involved in making The Lion King

7. When you see something Lion King related that you don't already own, you have to buy it

8. You argue with anyone who doesn't love it as much as you do

9. You've read every fanfiction based on The Lion King that you can find

The Lion King 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu KingSimba4Ever9 said…
*gasps* THEN I'M TOTALY OBSESED!!!! I've even quoted the lion king MANY times, and have memorized the whole script, and have drawn hundreds of lion king screencaps and writen tons of lion king fan fictions too! (my hard drive has 1,274 lion king fan arts and screen caps on it!)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
lionkingartist commented…
That's me! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ladygungun said…
big smile
I am obsessed and I love the situation.
hampir setahun yang lalu lionkingartist said…
I probably would have died if I didn't get the box set on DVD and Blu-Ray! And I have a picture of the lion king or one of the characters on my laptop,phone, and iPod although I just changed it but I was planning on changing back! All I ever draw is mostly TLK! And even if I don't always buy everything I do freak out about seeing it! And yes it chaps my Hyde when others don't appreciate this brilliant movie as much as I do!
1.,5.,6.,pretty much 7., and I would say 8. As well. It I don't really argue but I do have a strong opinion! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu boytoy_84 said…
I love TLK but I was more obsessed when I was 10 when the film came out in theaters in 1994. I had every toy from BK (burger king) were my sister used to work
and she would get every toy and collectible cards for me. When I was in 5th grade I had TLK book bag with Simba on it and I had few clothes with Nala and Simba on it. I used to have TLK coloring books and reading books. I also had TLK poster in my room. I also had bedroom set of TLK, a small pillow with Simba and Nala on one side and Mufasa and Simba on the other side. I had kissing Simba and Nala plush. I can't even count anymore....
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 I Cinta TLK but I was lebih obsessed when I was 10 when the film came out in theaters in 1994. I had ev
K I seriously want your collection and that is so funny my parents worked at bk during that time to,I have the cards,the finger puppets, and the toys. But I've never had a TLK bedroom set my mom couldn't find anything lion king when it came out in New Mexico!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
Wow that collection is amazing I just can't get over it!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
adang commented…
wow, so far I only got the original soundtrack, two story book, and some action figure hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu adang said…
tongue
I am Obsessed and I'm proud of it
XD hampir setahun yang lalu