The Lost Boys Movie The Lost Boys:The Beginning script!?!?!

_-Fawn-_ posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 01:59PM
i love the lost boys.it is one of my most favorite movies i've ever seen! and i just hate lost boys the tribe! that has to be the worst sequel(or even movie) ever! and that they made it like 22 years too late!
then i happen to find this script, a sequel/prequel to the movie that was never(sadly) made,about how the lost boys became vampires and what happened to them before in 1906... link
read it,what do you think about it? i think this would have been an awesome idea! it kind of surprised me of how they made David seem like nice and decent guy and how they gave him a way softer side. I still can't believe he never even wanted to be a vampire in the first place!

anyway, what do You think about it? even if it wasn't a real script,it would have made a better sequel than the cr@ppy one they gave us a few years ago. too bad there's no time machine to go back and film this one instead....*sighs*...oh well... ='(....they should have just left it alone tho,it was a f*cking classic <3

The Lost Boys Movie 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
OMG, I didn't even know this existed! I haven't read it yet, but I will as soon as I get this stupid school project done. You should add the screenplay as a link since people tend to ignore the forums. Thanks for sharing this awesomeness! =D
hampir setahun yang lalu Ray-Liz said…
surprise
This script is sooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!!! I <3 it soooooo much...i was nearly crying wen anatasia died....cudnt believe david ever had the passion 2 <3 sumbody.....they shud've made this, its so brilliant...if I cud have 1 wish it wud be 2 make this film with the original cast in it!!!!!!
RIP Jasper and Anatasia
hampir setahun yang lalu _-Fawn-_ said…
aha ikr?! it's sad this could'nt have happened....well,i guess some people are to stupid to know a good story lol :P
hampir setahun yang lalu TheLostGirlxx said…
crying
The link is not working :(
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
It works for me. It's a PDF file, you'll need link to access it.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu danniibabe said…
hmmm
wow i like only just wrote how they shud of made a movie rite after the first one showing how david,marko,dwayne and paul turn into vampires and i also wanted max explained more and grandpa. and then i c this. wow wow and wow i cant thank u enough for giving others the chance to read the script i didnt even know exsisted. why they didnt turn this into a movie ill never know, it wud of been so awesome and id get to stare at sexy marko even more hehehehe. as awesome as this script is im not sure its real as i have the lost boys speceal additian dvd, and the director clearly states they were gonna make, or they did a script for a second movie, but it was gonna be called the lost girls?? but in my opinion i wud of much rather them do the lost boys the begining with that fantastic script ive just read. really really wish we cud go back to the 80s and make them make that movie its gutting. and as for the tribe that was just a insult to the original.
hampir setahun yang lalu Livana_Faolan said…
I don't know why, but I can honestly see David as a nice guy. I do think he had that side to him. Actually, I think they all did. I'm not saying they were the good guys, because they did kill people. But I don't think they were 100% heartless monsters, either.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu FanFic_Girl_26 said…
smile
From my perspective, I can see David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko as not only vampires, but also having the ability to cast spells (especially if they cast a spell on a certain blond-haired vampire Slayer named Buffy Summers)... ;)
 From my perspective, I can see David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko as not only vampires, but also having th