The Office What do anda think? - SPOILERS

iar posted on Apr 18, 2008 at 05:05PM
This is a spoilers through Chair Model -
Jenna Fisher said to Entertainment Weekly: On May 1 “you find out something new and big about Pam that you have never known.”

What do you think she could be possible refering to?
last edited on Apr 19, 2008 at 12:37PM

The Office 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu chel1395 said…
She speaks French.
She's in the witness protection program and her real name isn't Pam Beesly.
She really did have a brief affair with Michael.
Her actual favorite flavor of yogurt is cherry.

;D
hampir setahun yang lalu llerenaprincipe said…
she's scared of engagement :O
hampir setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
i agree with llerenaprincipe. she did have a look of panic on her face momentarily when jim brought up the proposal.
i hope she doesn't ruin it for them. they have an AMAZING relationship going. and jim loves her so much more than roy ever could have. jim would never ask her to marry him and then wait 2 years. lol he'd never be able to wait that long. ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
She is crazy in love with Kevin, and she's ecstatic that Stacy is out of the way, now, so she can make her move.
hampir setahun yang lalu bradlybob said…
She has been secretly seeing Roy on the side for booty calls because Jim ain't so good in the sack.
hampir setahun yang lalu marissa said…
I don't think she doesn't want to get engaged.
Didn't she say she wanted to move in with him? But she'd only move in when she was engaged? If that's not a hint, I don't know what it...

I think the look on her face was more "is he really going to ask me? omg, how crazy is this?" than "oh no! not again!"

But, that's just me :P

And, if she says no... a very large chunk of my soul will die.
hampir setahun yang lalu iar said…
Marissa, I totally agree with you. Although I'm a little worried if she says no, would be so cliché.

I can't imagine something so big for Pam...oh! maybe she's pregnat =)! but that it is improbable...

hampir setahun yang lalu ninrutgib said…
iar i agree:)
hampir setahun yang lalu charleybrown said…
I have no idea what it could be about Pam. For the episode of May 1st, it say, "Meanwhile, Pam deals with an unexpected inconvenience after spending the night at Jim's."
...I'm so confused. I am not looking forward to a big wrench being thrown into their relationship.
hampir setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
gahhh!! what's the 'inconvenience'???? :-p
im gonna laugh really hard if it's something stupid like, "pam forgets her hairbrush at jim's house and has to come to work with messy hair."
:-p