The Office Wow- Kevin!!!

miles555 posted on May 03, 2009 at 10:38AM

Kevin is the most UNFUNNY CHARACTER/ACTOR I have ever watched, Not only does he overact to such an extent his 3 chins wobble in a trance-like way that I cannot even hear what his bubbling LOSER character says.

I cannot feel sorry or laugh with such a sad person, he is not Ricky Gervais funny in the way we can connect with his "George Costanza" qualities, INSTEAD he is a completely dull, boring person that should be cut from the actors in some horrific way.

The Office 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu miles555 said…
laugh
I guess I'm the only one! Oh well the others make up for him!
hampir setahun yang lalu DalekSec said…
You're the only one... at least I hope you are. Kevin rocks.
hampir setahun yang lalu myusedromance said…
He has his (rare) moments. But yea, hes nowhere near as funny as the rest
hampir setahun yang lalu Office_001 said…
Kevin is the best! He has his moments and you have to remember he is not a main character but I think he is funny
hampir setahun yang lalu hiraxm said…
He's a good character I think. I like how he is the only one (aside from Dwight), who finds Michael's antics amusing.He is like a big kid.I think there are a lot of people who can relate to that. I know I have seen several people in my life who fit that description.
hampir setahun yang lalu DunerMifflin101 said…
I love Kevin!
hampir setahun yang lalu pencilcup said…
awww sweet Kevin. I always feel a little sorry for him, and that in a way makes me like him. And I agree that he's like a big kid that can't help but look up to the idiots that surround him. Favourite Kevin moment? I laughed so hard when he started to lute the vending machine during the fake office fire! Brilliant!
hampir setahun yang lalu sluggosfriend said…
Kevin rounds out the office crew perfectly.