The Sims 2 Pets Sim almost died! (fire)

KishuandIchigo posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 06:32PM
Sims 2 pets is hard, because the sims need food and all that kind of stuff every 5 seconds. That remids me...

Once my sim was really hungry, so, of course, I put food in the microwave. Then the microwave dinged (cuz the food was ready) Then my person got so hungry that they passed out. Then the microwave caught on fire. Then radio next to the microwave caught on fire. Then the table that the microwave was on caught on fire. Then the cats came up and started hissing at the fire, and my person was unconcious so i couldnt do anything. My cats ran away and then the firemen came. It took then FOREVER. Im surprised my sim didnt die.
Lesson: I am bad at sims. And... never put a radio next to the microwave on a table. And... the firemen in sims are sloooooooooooow.

The Sims 2 Pets No balas