Tokio Hotel Who is Bill Ciuman :(?

xHumanoid posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 03:08PM
I found this pic online not that long ago... many people think it is real, and that Bill has found that long-awaited special someone, while the die-hard fans will not accept it, and are saying that this is just a Bill lookalike.
So what's really going on? Is this Bill and his girlfriend, or is it a fake Bill?

If this is a fake Bill, the guy done a pretty good job. It had me fooled, but now I am starting to believe that this isn't Bill.
We can all relax again. :3

[i]I found this pic online not that long ago... many people think it is real, and that Bill has found
save

Tokio Hotel 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu -Darkness-xo said…
surprise
Omg! Neeeeein ; - ; !!

Oh, hang on a minute... I don't think this is Bill either.
Bill would be a lot taller than that, and that girl doesn't look too tall. Even although she is lucky to even kiss a Bill look-alike!
hampir setahun yang lalu RemindMe said…
Sorry, but I think it look fake. The mouths don't seems right? They do not suit.. :i
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu xHumanoid said…
^ I hope it's fake too. I want Bill for meee. :3
hampir setahun yang lalu cmrm said…
Will this answer your question?

Also, some people might say it's a russian fan that dresses like Bill that is on the photo.
Anyway, that is definitely not Bill.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Will this answer your question? Also, some people might say it's a russian peminat that dresses like
hampir setahun yang lalu tokiohotel1414 said…
tongue
heck no this isnt bill! it doesnt een look like him and i saw it on youtube n they said it was fake
hampir setahun yang lalu jennxoxo said…
tongue
i almost believed that this was bill.
hampir setahun yang lalu Aiako said…
cmrm is right. It's a Russian fan who dressed like bill. Nothing more.