Total Drama Island's Lindsay kegemaran Lindsay Moment?

ILuvTdi25 posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 05:48AM
Hey Guys, This Is Where You Post All Your Favorite Lindsay Moments! Answer Or Else! Jking. But Look At The Pic. Lol!
 hei Guys, This Is Where anda Post All Your kegemaran Lindsay Moments! Answer atau Else! Jking. But Look A

Total Drama Island's Lindsay 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ILuvTdi25 said…
laugh
My Favorite Lindsay Moment Was When She Turned On Heather And Flipped Her Off In "That's Off The Chain!" It Was Soooooooooo Funny! I Kept Re-Winding It To The Part!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 My kegemaran Lindsay Moment Was When She Turned On Heather And Flipped Her Off In "That's Off The Chai
hampir setahun yang lalu Bridgette_rocks said…
monkey
I agree, also all the times when lindsay shows her stupidity - e.g:
 I agree, also all the times when lindsay shows her stupidity - e.g:
hampir setahun yang lalu Bridgette_rocks said…
laugh
Chris can kill you!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ILuvTdi25 said…
laugh
Lol!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Tdilover225 said…
big smile
Um............Mine Would Be Lindsay Curses At Heather.........Lol.
hampir setahun yang lalu TDI_Angel said…
Other than Lindsay cursing at Heather, I love the time when she won in "X-Treme Torture" and catapulted Duncan into a tree! XD
And she was so adorable in "Hide and Be Sneaky" when Heather yelled at her and her eyes sparkled! She was all "But..." :3 I love that moment, she looks so sweet!
hampir setahun yang lalu aangtakboy said…
When she cursed out heather.
hampir setahun yang lalu Duncan-superfan said…
I luv the episodes when she took the leader role!! Admirl Lindsay,Her hottness! Oh and when she said "Im sorry but every time I tried to choose someone My finger would only push the Courtney button" LOL!
 I luv the episodes when she took the leader role!! Admirl Lindsay,Her hottness! Oh and when she berkata
hampir setahun yang lalu TDI_Lindsay said…
smile
I loved it when she was "Admiral Lindsay Her Hotness" and "Detective Lindsay Her Hotness" that was sooooo funny!

And I loved it when she was talking to her hands in the "Dodgebrawl" episode. ^^
 I loved it when she was "Admiral Lindsay Her Hotness" and "Detective Lindsay Her Hotness" that was so
hampir setahun yang lalu aiai2503 said…
big smile
when she cused off that heather XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hampir setahun yang lalu Dani259 said…
heart
Lol :D
 LOL :D