Pasangan TV Banner Guidelines [Please read if you're interested in coming up with a better/new way of doing things]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:00PM
Okay! So since this round of choosing couples is coming to a close, I figured we could all start chatting and figure out how we want to do things next time =]

Please let me be clear, I'm NOT trying to run this spot or anything! I'm just really efficient and I can get things done quick and easy =] I WANT everyone to share their opinions/suggestions so that we can ALL agree on a fair way of doing things and avoid future drama!

--------------------------

Suggestions:
1.) Stick with doing separate picks per show. Any couple from that current banner is NOT able to be voted on for the new one.

2.) Still stick with the separate picks per show, but instead of just leaving off the last couple from each show that was on the banner, we continue to leave off ALL the ones that have already been on until all of the "main" couples have had a chance to be on the banner.

3.) Make picks like the "Favorite couple round ___" where we give all the couples a number, and then use an online program to randomly choose 3-4 couples for a pick.
last edited on Mar 12, 2010 at 04:22PM

Pasangan TV 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
My suggestions:

1.) Stick with doing separate picks per show. Any couple from that current banner is NOT able to be voted on for the new one.

2.) Still stick with the separate picks per show, but instead of just leaving off the last couple from each show that was on the banner, we continue to leave off ALL the ones that have already been on until all of the "main" couples have had a chance to be on the banner.

3.) Make picks like the "Favorite couple round ___" where we give all the couples a number, and then use an online program to randomly choose 3-4 couples for a pick.
hampir setahun yang lalu rose2 said…
^My thoughts exactly.
Though,I don't really get No.3
hampir setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
lol to be honest, I'd have to get Cat or Alessandra to explain to me how they've done the Favorite Couple/Character battles, but they've both explained that they've used something to randomly choose which numbers [couples] are put in which pick.
hampir setahun yang lalu Klema said…
Okay, so a have a tiny little suggestion ;) Since Spuffy and Wilma both won with Bangel and Quick by just a couple of % I thought maybe the banner maker can decide whether he/she wants Spuffy or Bangel on the banner (same with Wilma and Quick and the other couples that had won just by 4 or 5 % ). What do you think? :D It's just a suggestion, because some people might think it's unfair that one vote had decided about a couple being on the banner ;P I personally don't care that much ;D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu