Filem Twilight What would anda rate TWILIGHT as?

Boyfriend368 posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 08:56PM
Well many people are wondering if TWilight is world wide or are we they only people in the wourld who knows what it is well hers a fact if people around the world have a computer and are able to play fanpop they could have the book and movie sent to them in the mail or ever by flight, you might not get the movie for a while because it just came out but you will get it soon so you all of you who live far, far away and want help finding a cheap place were you can have the movie sent to you in a matter or weeks or even day message me.

If i do not get to talk to you on fanpop i can see you if you play www.roblox.com because on that game i am cody484 and if you want to look on runescpae.com to you might find me there to and if you want my email send me a message and we can be friends and if your the luck one i will give you my email and my cousin if she letts me but for now just mine.

"Roblox" is a parent safe game great for kids and young adults but on that game your child is not able to type bad words like "suck it" "F***" or anything like that so please trust me and let your kids play this and if you want to see what there making and how there chating on roblox all you have to do is make a parents acount!

Well me myself do not know much about runescape.com but i have heard that is it safe and if you do not follow the rules you will be banned in the matter of three_five days.

Filem Twilight No balas