at first, no way! but then definitely yes, cause he really adores bella and it was painful for him to leave her, too. he did that cause he wanted to protect her! it was the most difficult thing he did during his 100 years of life!!!
Possibly because he left me "bleeding" without him and that is not always easy to forgive and forget something on that level of pain do anda know well understand me with this because it was hard for Bella to mend Jacob had to mend before she felt better anyways so its a pretty even tie
1. Edward left Bella in the middle of the woods whenever he left her. Why didn't he just break up with her in her bedroom atau something?
2. Edward left! Just because anda want to break up with your girlfriend doesn't mean that anda have to leave! Just end it and be done with it!
3. He's indecisive. Whenever anda make such a solemn decision, anda can't just change your mind. What's the point in leaving if you're going to come back several months later?
4. He made her promise not to do anything reckless. If you're not going to stay with her, don't tell her what to do when you're gone! Stop trying to control every aspect of her life, for crying out loud!
5. I wouldn't have gotten with him in the first place. It doesn't seem like a healthy relationship at all. He's too mature, old-fashioned, paranoid, and overprotective for my liking. After he left, it made me Cinta Jacob even more.
I prefer Jake, but yes I would forgive Edward. He did it because he loves her. Sacrificed what he loves to protect her. Thats what I call Cinta right there. Shows he wasn't selfish. He was totally thinking of what was best for her. Even if it did hurt deeply for the both of them.
If I really loved him a lot and I knew he didn't leave me for just some other girl and that it was all for my shot at a normal human life and to protect me from vampires-Yes I would forgive him and stay with him forever.
Depends upon the explanation he gives me. If it seems honest enough... why not? We all have moments when we do something stupid without thinking of the consequences properly. But if it is some half-hearted maybe-will be apology, I'll just tell him I need time to consider... leave him hanging... see him squirm and suffer when I hang out with Jacob (God! When did I turn so evil?) And if it feels as if he's just playing with me, I'll tell him to go away and stop interfering with my life like he promised to or, regardless of the cracked kneecap I'll get, I'll kick him where it hurts...
If he really loved me, he would listen to what I said. If I didn't want him to leave, and he loved me, he wouldn't have left.
anda can't have a good relationship without communication and mutually listening to each other. anda can't just do whatever anda think is best and expect your partner to just take it, like Edward did to Bella.