Tyler and Caroline Spoilers From The Novel

hhrkiss4eva posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 08:06PM
Caroline Forbes:In The Return: Nightfall, it is revealed that Caroline is pregnant with Tyler Smallwood's unborn twins but Tyler does not know about this. At first, it was suspected that Matt Honeycutt that was the father of Caroline's unborn children but it is confirmed that Tyler is the real father. Because Tyler is a werewolf, it means that the babies are hybrids, being half human, half werewolf. Therefore, both unborn children are carrying the werewolf gene and could possibly change into werewolves in the future.:O

Tyler Smallwood:Tyler eventually develops a relationship with Caroline Forbes later on in the series. He is also the unknowing father of Caroline's unborn babies at the end of The Return: Nightfall.

oh btw in the novel it felt like both these characters were quite evil....but the series is quite different ...........cause it shows caroline as a good person and tyler isn't that bad either.....i don't wnat much of the novel's plot in the seroes but i surely want caroline to end up with tyler and be pregnant with his child(/children) :D

Tyler and Caroline 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu uruguaygirl4398 said…
crying
but that wouldn't happen cause vampires can;t get pregnant sadly
hampir setahun yang lalu g4eva said…
^ exactly , cause in the books Caroline wasnt a vampire though I prefer her as a vampire way more than human
hampir setahun yang lalu hhrkiss4eva said…
hmm i know :'(......but i think there's a chance of something like this to happen....you know this whole half vamp-half wolf child can be some interesting plot and it'll be more interesting if she gets preggo when both she and ty would be questioning their relationship :D....well...if no baby's happening at least they should end up together forever..........forwood forever
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu UESforeverr said…
I don't think the show is following the plotlines from the book, like at all..
^ ya I agree
hampir setahun yang lalu hhrkiss4eva said…
crying
damn......:( but again forwood must happen..........tyler and caroline should and must end up together no matter what
hampir setahun yang lalu Aubreykarew said…
^ agreed together no matter wat
hampir setahun yang lalu uruguaygirl4398 said…
wink
^ i agree if they don't get togther we should protest lol
hampir setahun yang lalu Aubreykarew said…
Yeah that s right ,, as it is the writers have done enough like promotin d couples which i don like, they better not do anythin to tyler n caroline or else ,,,.
wink
@ uruguaygirl4398 , haha ya I love protesting we could tell them like if you dont make them end togather we will stop watching the show lol :)