Vampire Academy Who thinks Dimitri will become a dhampir again and who thinks Rose will end up killing him?

morganmayhem12 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 06:05AM
Everyone wants Dimitri to turn back into a dhampir. Since reading the end of Blood Promise we have hope that maybe he will. Or will Rose have to end up killing him? But who thinks Adrian should have a chance with rose?

Vampire Academy 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu VampireAcademy7 said…
heart
i realllllly hope dmka will b a dhanmpir again and i do luv adrian and rose 2gehter but d+r 4ever!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Caprysa said…
I think he will turn back into a Dhampir and hopefully Adrian will find his real true love, it can't be Rose she won't ever love him the way she loves Dimitri. I don't think Rose will end up killing him, someone will be able to save him before it comes to that-hopefully.
hampir setahun yang lalu morganmayhem12 said…
Hopefully your right Caprysa because that would be extremely sad
hampir setahun yang lalu forksandspoons said…
sad
i hope that dimitri will become a dampire again but by what the titles of the new books coming out are called i kinda think rose will kill him :(
hampir setahun yang lalu xochristina said…
I agree with Caprysa. I think in the last book Rose will finally be able to find the way to make Dimka dhampir again, but Adrian will find someone else to love.
hampir setahun yang lalu kkmmrew said…
i REALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY hope he becomes dhampir
hampir setahun yang lalu morganmayhem12 said…
i think he will be a dhampir again... maybe not in spirit bound though.