Vampires Need Nasihat on how to handle being a vampire?

ShadowCodie1234 posted on Mar 29, 2009 at 09:29AM
I can give you some advice to being a vampire.

Vampires 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Mela1994 said…
Yes, please!
hampir setahun yang lalu ShadowCodie1234 said…
Explain your symptoms. Oh, and sorry i haven't answered you. I get sick when we have a meat shortage at my house.
hampir setahun yang lalu meganheartsu17 said…
ummm what? I hope ypu know that you can't really be a vampire.. It would be pretty sweet but its not possible
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ShadowCodie1234 said…
Vampires co-exsist whti us on a day to day basis. Movies and books are'nt very accurate in descriptions of us. We age and die like humans do. Some of us don't even need to drink blood. I found a human food to replace blood and it has been working for about 3 months.
hampir setahun yang lalu shubh said…
After meeting with you, I dont think I would ever need to be.
As adviser travel.justluxe
hampir setahun yang lalu 123cosmo4 said…
ShadowCodie is crazy. (no offense)
hampir setahun yang lalu pixie09 said…
monkey
wtf? r u people for real? or is this just some kind of sick joke ?? D: .. ppl have a go at twilight for not having "real" vampires, and then ppl come up with this shit saying that they are vamps, but miraculously can eat human food and age and die!!! W-T-F ???
hampir setahun yang lalu Sappp said…
Let's see: you age, you die, you can eat human food and survive on that.

Hate to bring it to you: you are human.

Stop being such a poser.
hampir setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
What made you think you're a vampire? Come on man. We could all drink blood if we actually wanted to, it doesn't mean we're vampires it just means there's a much bigger possibility we'll get AIDS.
You age, die and eat human food. Pretty sure that makes you human.
But please, try change our minds. I'm curious why you believe yourself.
hampir setahun yang lalu Sappp said…
'We could all drink blood if we actually wanted to'

Actually, you could become sick (as in vomiting) if you drink to much blood.
hampir setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
hmmm
Sure we could get sick, but it's still physically possible. Some people might like the taste of blood, I'm not sure why they think that they have to be vampires for that single reason though.

But then again what is the difference between a human and a vampire? How could we really know? How do we find the difference between having some of the same characteristics as vampires and an actual vampire? I've just confused myself.
hampir setahun yang lalu renrae said…
Oh, I find rare meat works very well if you have blood cravings.