Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"DON'T YOU "Oh Wiezen" ME." Wiezen growled while he just stared at the empty jar for a moment as he kept shaking it while holding it upside down. Nothing changed. "Imma go kill that stupid--" He said to himself in a mutter, nearly laughing. "Imma fry it....then burn it...then throw it out..." He shook his head, still shaking the jar as he went over to the closet that sat beside the small chained and warded door. He began to sift through the clothes that were hanging inside before his grip around the jar tightened and it cracked.

"Oh, I know this one all to well." Lilith says while resting her head against her hand, her elbow propped up onto the table." She said before falling silent when she received a glare from Wiezen.

Wiezen finally pulled out a shirt that ended up ripping a bit across the front due to his claws, but he didn't care. He pulled it on anyways before finally sitting the jar back on the table as gently as he could make himself before going to the liquor shelves and searching for something that he used to drink, the last time being whiles ago. All the while he muttered and mumbled to himself.

"Fifth bottle at the third shelf behind the vodka but to the right of the rum." Lilith spoke quietly. "That's where you always kept in at our hut."

Wiezen sneered to himself, not even listening to what she had said, but finding the bottle himself. Always where he left that specific bottle. Fifth shelf behind the other liquors but to the right of the rum and the left of the vodka. It was a double sectioned bottle, the right half being filled with a crimson red while the other half filled with a potent misty clear liquor. Or so that's what it seemed to be. If he were to pour it in the glass, both would undoubtedly mix.

~

"Yes, indeed." Macross laughed a little, continuing to stare out at the sky for a moment and begin to drift off into thought for a while. But then she looked to him. "Shall we get started with a little work then?"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Of course. Let's get right to it (Takes the bricks and begins to set them down one by one)
hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
Helga walked out in the corner of the room with a towel and wet hair, leaning her hips against the wall with crossed arms and a confused expression.

Helga: ..I was just going to tell you that I got another one.. And this one has different flavors. *walks over to the pile of her stolen dresses, picking them up and revealing the giant, ceramic jar filled with even more cookies of all varieties* ..Here.. *grabs it and walks towards him, extending her arms with the jar to give it to him*
There was a pause for a moment, but then Wiezen shook his head to stop himself from accepting them. "No! I can smell the majority of everything in that one and they smell like shit and won't even taste the same in my sense of taste until almost a freakin' week! And you'd just eat those too I bet!" He said, almost snarling, now searching for another bottle "And you could've at least gotten the same kind if you were just going to, oh I don't know, EAT THEM ALL TO BEGAN WITH. I've already made up my mind that I'm not going to accept anything else of the sort from you. ESPECIALLY not what I want for my sweet tooth. You don't fuck with my sweet tooth!...or teeth...or whatever! You can call me whatever you want, think whatever you want, I don't care. But one thing that you don't do, is THAT." He pointed a finger back to the empty jar. "And if that's the case then you should've gotten your own to began with." He said as while he continued to search for the other bottle. But he didn't find it. "So you know what? I'm just going to take my gods damn bottle, and go back out to hunt." His words came out blunt as he went back to the closet and grabbed a extra pair of clothes, knowing that the ones he had now wouldn't make it through the night.

~

Macross went and began to do the same, mimicking his motions but placing them parallel to the ones he were placing down, leaving a good bit of distance between his and hers.
Enricho: (Continues to stack the bricks in a straight line, keeping them ordered)
Helga: *oddly doesn't raise her voice at him or argue unlike the past or like Lilith. She just speaks in her usual, calm soothing voice* There were only three left.. ...And most of them in the jar are the same ones, though. They smell different because these were just made. And you also smell like blood so that may be blocking your scent a bit. ..Here, this is a chocolate chip one, baked from the exact bakery I got the other jar from. You were eating these earlier. I made sure of it. I wouldn't give you something you didn't like. *pulls the familiar cookie out and hands it to Wiezen* The others are mainly cinnamon, which are really good as well, and white chocolate.. I know you like apples, and the cinnamon cookies have a bit of apple sweet in them. ...And I won't eat any of these anymore, I apologize for my greediness... I didn't mean to screw with your sweet tooth... It won't happen again, I promise. ...Here, just take a bite and you'll see how good they are.. *follows him and holds the cookie towards his mouth while holding the jar with her other arm* Come ooon.. I know you want it. I can see your mouth filling with saliva already. Just take one bite.
Wiezen wrinkled his noes. "No, I don't want it! At all! And even if I did, they LITERALLY smell like shit in my sense of smell and that ain't the smell of blood! They're going to taste disgusting. Like rotting flesh and decaying pig skin! ..or nasty liquor. It's called ONE jar at a time! ONE jar that I didn't even have the last cookie out o--" He put his hand to his mouth as he felt something burning into existence, and when he stuck it out, there was a small signature and a symbol above it. "SEE!!" He grabbed his bottle from the shelf. "Screw this, I'm going out to hunt." He growled, going over to close the closet, which he would never leave open at any point of time when he left.. "I'll be back in the gods damn morning."

~

Macross continued with the bricks for a moment before she went and moved the hammers and nails closer by to be used when they were needed. It felt good to be doing something with her hands and time besides fighting.
Enricho: (After finishing stacking one row of bricks, he began to stack more bricks onto the first set)
Helga: *nods* Understood.

She walks the opposite direction, placing a kiss on each of her children's cheek, then sets down the jar of cookies on the nightstand. She crawls herself through the window, then jumps off the very tall height and lands perfectly on both feet when she reaches the ground. She looks around the buildings for a moment, then heads left, making a turn on the second block and disappears.
Wiezen went back out the door, pulling it close but making sure it didn't slam behind him, just for the sake of the kids. And so the door wouldn't tear of the hinges like it had before in the past. He walked down the steps, opening the bottle almost immediately and taking large gulps as soon as he started drinking. "I'm going OUT." He informed Ezekiel as he passed by the counter, drinking down more from the bottle to try and soothe the burning at his tongue. He exited the Inn, going off straight into the trees, taking another large gulp from the tall and clear bottle. He stored the extra clothes somewhere inside of a hole that was in one of the trees and poured a tiny drop from the bottle into it so that he would pick up the scent when he needed to before going further in.

~

Macross went back to the bricks and began to place them on top of one another as well. She decided that it would be nice to have a conversation while they worked together. "So, love, when did you become a Hunter?"
Enricho: (Sets the bricks down) Back when I was a young boy. I grew up in an orphanage most of my life. Orphanages aren't what they say they are. They refuse to give away children to parents. Edrain believes that orphans are property of the kingdom, so we either toughen out the torment the care givers give us and become Hunters, or we just die. I became a Hunter at the age of fourteen. I killed my first Corrupted with nothing but a small dagger that they gave me, to see if I was able to be a Hunter. After that, I became a Hunter, and have been until now
The witch remained silent as she kept warmth by hugging herself since the towel she was STILL wearing was very thin, and she didn't even have a cloak to wear thanks to the hunters back in her cottage. Her hair was still wet from the bath she had just taken, making her even more cold. She yawned for a moment before switching the shape of her ears and entering the bakery she was in earlier. Helga inhaled deeply, embracing the delicious scent of all sorts of goods. The warmth in there made her body shiver a little, but she smiled a bit when she realized there was no line, or anyone to be exact except the workers since it was already late. She gazed through the glass of chocolate cakes, pressing her face against the surface like a child would. Her ears perked slightly at the sound of the employee greeting her with a yawn, and a confused look on his face since she was debatably half naked.

Helga: Greetings, I apologize for my disturbance at such time. I believe I saw you twice earlier today. Do you remember the jar I ordered in the morrow? I would like the same one. It must be chocolate and must be at least a week old. No more, no less. Please. *expands a small smile*
Employee: Of course. I'll check if we have that. any preferred size?
Helga: I'm sure he'd like large. Large it is.
Employee: *nods at her and walks back into another room of the bakery*

Helga walked around the warm room, her long, wet hair dripping water on the floor as she paced around and observed each and every pastry. After a while, the man returned with the same colored jar and order of earlier this morning, which made Helga release a sigh of relief. She wraps both her arms around the jar, nodding at the man as a thank you. Before she turned and left, the man cleared his throat and questioned the payment.

Helga: ..Oh.. Uhh.. I don't carry any money.. I spent them in all the gifts and the extra cookie jar he didn't even taste.. I, uhh.. *looks around, then settles the jar on the nearby table, taking off her jade earrings that was given to her by someone special and handing him only one* I'm sure that is much more than the payment itself. Keep it. And thank you, sir. *turns around and grabs the big jar as she makes her way out the bakery and back to the Inn*
"You never had a...a family?" Macross frowned a bit at this. So that explained why had been so...distant. He had been forced to fight since childhood. Tormented. "And this occurred in Edrain?"

~

Wiezen tracked through the woods of the forest, the bottle of liquor that he had was now half empty, and his hands once again bloodied. Being left behind was what he supposed to be the "alpha" of the coyote pack that he had ran into now for what would be the third time. And that was just out of rage and influence from the liquor.

"Gods, I haven't seen you this upset since...well, never mind that." Lilith said as she appeared walking a little behind him because of the difference in pace. But this time, she was the good witch, the green skin not there this time. She paused for a long moment before speaking again. "You okay?" She asked, now walking to his side.

"Does it look like I'm okay to you? No? Well I'm fan-fucking-tastic, thank you." Wiezen snarled snidely before taking another swig from the bottle. "I'm just peachy, that's what the hell I am." He growled sarcastically. "Now get the hell away from me before I find a way to kill you. I don't feel like being bothered."

Lilith frowned for a moment before placing her hand on his shoulder. "You know that I'm here to talk...you know, if you want any company or anything. Just like would be any other time. Anything you need to talk about, I'm all ears." She said before she disappeared from sight.

Wiezen's ears lowered some when she left. He didn't feel like being bothered at the moment, but he still didn't expect her to just leave. But he appreciated her words. His vision wavered before it started to fill with red, thick fur beginning to sprout just as it had done before. He growled, gulping down the rest of what was in the bottle before throwing it to the side, the bottle shattering into shards. He put a hand to his head for a moment before he started to walk a bit faster. And then jog. Then run. The urge to kill sunk into his mind, and whatever he found, he attacked, and ended. Fair game. But soon enough, he found himself in town, stalking the shadows, calmer than he was, but the wild within him lusting for blood. He stared from the dark spots, watching the people that passed intently, picking and choosing who he would take as prey. He had finally found his cloak and had the hood pulled down over his eyes and some of his face as he stood in the darkness, waiting as patiently as he could. But then, the sound of crying distracted him a bit, and his ears twitched as he looked around. He followed the sound of it and found that there was just crying, but yelling as well, along with the sound of something striking against something else. Which brought him to the window of a household, where he saw a young boy, at least ten years old, standing in front of something as a drunken man was yelling and pointing. By the sound of his voice, he was drunk. That made two of them he guessed. But as he watched on, his expression changed into a glare under his hood as the man struck the child, telling him to move out of the way. But the boy stood his ground, though his eye was already swollen and his nose, broken by the looks of it. The man struck the boy again with his fist, and Wiezen found himself flinching with each strike, flashes of his own memory flickering in his eyes. He shook his head. No...this ain't my problem. The kid's probably got it comin...

"You should stop that you know. He's a drunk bastard!" Lilith said, already at Wiezen's side, staring at the scene. She looked at him. "Are you just going to sit here and let that happen? They're just kids Wiezen!"

"I said get outta my way ya little shitty brat! I told the both of you not to go down into the basement while the adults were drinking!!" The man yelled. He swayed for a moment, raising his hand to strike the boy again. And he did. He seemed to become more enraged when the boy didn't fall or move out the way. "What, you can't hear me or somethin!? MOVE!"

"N...no." The boy managed to speak in a small, hurt voice, already crying from the pain he had been enduring so far. His face was swelling up, and he could feel himself becoming dizzy.

Now Wiezen could see things clearly. He was already becoming enraged again, but when he saw that what the boy was standing in front of, or rather who, he was standing in front of. It was a girl that was only a little shorter than the boy, but she seemed to be unconscious already, a bit of blood coming from her head. A deep growl came from him as his eyes narrowed. He moved swiftly around out of sight.

"No!? NO?!" The man yelled. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!? THE ONE WHO'S SPERM MADE YOUR SORRY ASS!? I'LL TEACH YOU BOTH, AND I'LL TEACH YOU GOOD!" As he pulled out a gun and pointed it at the kids, but then the window behind him shattered, and something sharp dug down into the both of his shoulders, causing him to let out a agonizing shriek in both surprise and pain.

Wiezen had dug his claws down into the man's shoulders and started to push them deeper. "Who...the FUCK....do you think you are..." His words came from his mouth slow and trembling with fury. He turned and slung the man over to the other side of the room where he hit the wall and fell to the floor. He looked to the boy quickly, an expression of both sympathy and empathy coming to his face for a moment before he watched the boy collapse onto the floor. Shit... He turned back to the man who was groaning and pulling himself back to his feet. He could smell other people in the house, down in a basement where the sound of drunk laughter could be heard.

"W-Who the fuck err you!?" The man said as he realized that what had attacked him wasn't human when he seen the long claws protruding from its hands. "WHAT are you?!" The fumbled his gun around in his hands.

"Who I am...isn't what you should be worried about. What I am...is none of your concern either. But what I'm going to do to you..." Wiezen walked towards him.

"S-stay away from me you damn monster!! HELP! HELP!" The man yelled, pointing the gun at him. But no one from the basement could hear him because of the music that was coming from the other side of the door.

"Monster? Yes..you're right. That's what I am. But this ain't about me. It's about you. What are you? You're a disgusting low life. But I'm a different type of monster from scum like you pal. You're the type that I kill. That I slaughter. You remind me...so much of my own father. And that's bad for you pal...that's very...very bad." Wiezen growled, grabbing the barrel of the gun. "And now you're going to pay for it."

A scream of pure horror ripped through the air of the night, muffled only a few seconds afterwards. But as the night drifted on, more surely followed.

Enricho: Yes, it did. Edrain isn't a good place. People would rob and kill for anything, but those in power use others to kill their enemies, to keep from turning into Corrupted. They don't usually kill us, and instead, send us into the forest without protection. Sometimes, people wish they'd just be killed by humans. Dying outside by whatever monster is out there is the worst thing imaginable, but that's what Edrain is. I don't believe in deity's, including the Ancient Ones, but I can't blame them for abandoning us
Helga arrived back to the room on the top floor of the Inn. She set the jar of the specific cookies on the table, writing a quick note and leaving it in front. The note simply said "I'm sorry, hopefully these are better" with a frowny face. She didn't mean to upset her husband, especially not over some silly manner. She played with her hair a bit to calm herself and looked around the room, closing the closet on her way. She began to clean the room with quick speed, leaving it spotless only a few moments later. Helga releases a sigh and lowers her ears in her towel. She looked around the room, now really afraid and hesitant about touching something that didn't belong to her after the cookie incident. She saw her children in bed, and she picked up the same sheet she was wearing earlier. She folds the blanket around a few times to make it thick, the laid it on the ground. Helga sat above the sheet, laying down on the carpeted floor and rolling on her side. She shivered for a moment when she thought back to Wiezen yelling at her over a cookie, then closed her eyes and laid there on the ground, trying to get some sleep after tonight.
Macross looked away for a moment. "I wouldn't either, now that I look at things from a different perspective." She fell silent for a moment as she worked, and then she spoke again. "Are they still doing that...in Edrain, with the children?"

~

The house that Wiezen had left behind was only a scene of gore along the walls and floors, but there were no bodies to be found, only a record player in the middle of the floor, skipping over...and over...and over again. And that's how it was left behind, looking as if savage animals had crept in and did their work. But there were in fact, bodies. At the edge of the forest, there were 8 men in total, all with long poles of wood with sharp ends crammed down their throats while the other end came out of their asses and stuck into the ground. Their bodies were clawed to nearly shreds. One of the had the barrel of a gun shoved straight through his skull. But on their bodies, their were letters carved on each one where they would be visible, into the word "Monsters" spelled in deep black claw marks.

Wiezen now sat on the ground in front of a crackling fire roasting something until it was burnt before throwing away, the smell of burning fur drifting into the air, his eyes set on the children before him. The 10 year old boy....and the 5 year old girl. He had laid them down on the grass and wrapped them together in a clean blanket that he had gotten from their rooms in the house and laid them on a few pillows and had patched them up with what he could. He had also made a switch of clothes because of the...morph...he had undergone. Something he had noticed besides how the children were beaten was the other bruises that they inhabited. He sighed, watching the perimeter for a moment before putting out the fire. He then went and picked both of the children up very carefully, for they were still unconscious, and took them with him back to the Inn. He himself smelled heavily of blood, and was now becoming exhausted. When he entered the Inn, he went to the counter and asked Ezekiel if he could take a room down on the bottom floor down the stairs and was given the key. After settling the children down in there, he went upstairs silently and opened the door, the dark autumn orange starting to drain from his eyes and return to their clear blue slowly. But from him, no words were spoken. He looked around for a moment before he spotted the one thing he had come to look for, which were the jar of cookies that he declined. And he still declined to the fullest for himself, however, they were not for him. He stepped over Helga in a bit of a zoned out manner and grabbed the ceramic jar before going back towards the door. But then he stopped, letting out a sigh. He sat the jar down at the open door and went back to pick her up and lay her in bed with the children before leaving out, closing the door behind him with a small click, making sure he took the jar with him. The entire time, he paid no attention to the other jar nor the note. Now he made his way back down the stairs, contemplating on soaking himself in a long bath.
Enricho: Of course they are. The High Council of the Capital are funding orphanages for each new Hunter they create. It's been going on longer than either of us have been alive, and it's going to continue. No doubt about it. The world is a cruel place, and the monsters have only made it crueler (Keeps working, but he seems to have slowed down)
Macross on the other hand, seemed to pick up her pace of working. "There comes a point where I've realized that we cannot keep blaming the monsters for everything that has happened. Maybe in this world, we are the monsters..." The High Council of the Capital. "Humanity itself...we're no different from the things that we call evil." She says. "Tell me, I have long since lost my way of direction a bit. Where is this place in Edrain where they do these things? The capital?"
Enricho: I believe it is in the center of Edrain, when you head north. It's a long walk, so it's advised that you take a horse *Why would she want to know. I;ve told her already that we're wanted in the Capital*
Macross gave a nod, noting that in her mind. "A horse..." She furrowed her brow. "I've only ever ridden a horse twice. The first time I was flipped off onto my head and wanted to kill the damn thing in all my fury, the second, I was drug under it, hanging by the saddle. Luckily it was no harm there." She chuckled. The center when you head north...
Enricho: Why do you ask..... You're not planning something, are you (His work on the house stops entirely as he looks her in the eyes)
Macross shook her head. "No...I don't particularly think so at the moment, not at all. A thought had came to mind is all." Macross answered, not looking up at him as she continued to work. "We're bound to have to set some of this aside until the morrow. It's getting a bit darker, which brings me to say that we should have gotten a few lanterns while we were out. But I suppose we could get as much done as possible while we still have the brightest light from the moon."
Enricho: Hmm. Indeed you're right, Macross. We should go and get some while there's still some sunlight left
The cookies from the jar Wiezen was carrying had a delight smell of a mixture between cinnamon and apple, along with hints of chocolate. There were quite a few Helga had ordered for him to enjoy.

Helga snored quietly while she nuzzled her cheek against the pillow and twitched her ears a bit at the sound of the door clicking. She placed the pillow above her head to ignore the noise for a while until she would get up and check if everything was alright.
Wiezen went back down to the room that he had left the two children in, closing the door behind him gently while holding the large jar in his hand. He stared at the unconscious kids for a moment before looking to the jar of cookies. He furrowed his brow and opened the jar, taking one out for himself and closing it back before biting into the sweet. His tongue burned and his face twisted in disgust as he nearly choked at the sour taste. He sat the jar down and went into the bathroom, spitting it out and nearly throwing up in the process before flushing it down. He growled to himself for a long moment before letting out a sigh. He turned on the shower and stripped himself of clothing, grabbing one of the towels that hung on the rack connected to the wall before he stepped in to clean himself off, with the unopened bar of plain scented soap.

"Mmm, it's been a while since I've seen [i]that."[/i] Lilith says with a whistle as she peeped through the curtains with a grin. And of course, the green had returned to her skin, and her locks of long white hair hung again. "Goodness, you've become much more...toned since the last time I saw you Zenny." She looked a bit lower and a blush of purple seemed to come to her face. "I-It's gotten thicker too! Aww, this isn't fair!"

Wiezen's cheeks reddened slightly. "Go somewhere else! Disappear or something, I'm trying to enjoy at least one thing today!" He growled before giving a "hmph" as he scrubbed his claws through his hair.

"Uuugh." Lilith groaned. "But I'm booored." But then she grinned. Imma get naked and join you then! Ineed a good shower myself!"

"No you're not." Wiezen said casually, but then he paused and blinked. "Wait, WHAT!? NO YOU'RE NOT!" He exclaimed in protest.

Aww, come on Wiezy, you know you love it when I wash you back!"

"Shut up and go away!" Wiezen pointed. "OUT."

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Fine, be that way then! This SO isn't fair!" She pouted before disappearing.

~

Macross finally looked up to him and nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. There were a few things that I forgot to pick up also, so that would be two in one trip to save time."

Enricho: Good. I'm sure they sell them in the town over
"Alright then, let's get going before the sun completely sets shall we?" Macross says with a smile before glancing over to the wagon. "Hm, and we have our transportation right here!" She grinned a little. "And already, its usefulness is here once more."
Enricho: Indeed (Gets onto the wagon, and holds his hand out to help Macross up)
Helga's right eye opens as it narrowed for a second, yawning while positioning herself upward. She lifted an eyebrow in confusion when she found herself on the bed. The witch glanced down at her sleeping triplets and at Rosemary with a small smile, then stood up and stretched before scouting the area a bit and sniffing Wiezen's scent for a second.

Helga: Hmm.. *looks around at spots the jar still in place, lowering her ears* I guess he didn't like that too..
After showering, Wiezen stretched and grabbed his towel to dry his face, droplets of water dripping from his hair. He yawned for a moment, wrapping the towel around his waist while scratching his fingers through his head, his ears twitching and flicking a little sprinkle of water off of themselves. Letting out a sigh of relief, he went to exit the bathroom but came to a stop. "Oh gods damn it...." He groaned,remembering that he hadn't brought any clothes with him on his way back down. He went and looked over at the mirror, seeing that his eyes were both half and half. There was both blue and the autumn orange in his eyes with the orange growing lighter as it continued to drain itself away. "A glass half empty, and a bottle half full." He sighed and took in a deep breath before disappeared in a unnatural blur of speed, both the bathroom door and the room door swinging open half way. He ended up in front of his room door upstairs and let out sigh. Still got it. He shook his hair out as he walked through the door, his blowing at the strands of long messy but slightly curly hair that hung down over his eyes a bit afterwards. He walked straight to the closet and began to slide some of the clothes to the side, looking for something more specific this time around.

~

Macross smiled again, placing her hand in his softly and pulling herself up onto the wagon with his support.
Enricho: (Once she gets onto the wagon, it starts moving, leading them to the town)
Wiezen felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he turned around, he encountered Helga still in her towel as well while holding the jar of the original cookies she had brought at first. The note was still on the top, and she pulled one out of it and held it to her fiancé.

Helga: ..Are these better?
"No." Wiezen said dully. "Thank you, but no." Wiezen said after he turned around, only to turn back to sorting through the closet, not taking the cookie at all. "They still smell like crap, and they still taste disgusting. The only thing blocking the smell is your own, which is a good one by the way." He spoke. "But it hasn't been anywhere near a weak yet now has it?" He says sarcastically. "And I definitely don't feel like nearly puking up my stomach again. I'd prefer to keep all that I've eaten were it's supposed to be," He sneered, "so I'd rather not. I already said that I wouldn't be accepting anything of the sort from you." He finally found some clothes that had a black bag covering them from sight, and he gave them a sniff for a moment. "Hah, nifty." He said to himself, shaking his hair out again.

~

Macross didn't really say anything as the wagon made its way towards town. Instead, she sort of dazed off into thought while she stared up at the clouds.
Helga: *lowers her ears as she places the cookie back in the jar* ..But.. But it is over a week.. I told the worker to make sure of that. He made it special. And they used the exact same ingredients for the first jar I got you.. ..They don't smell weird. They smell just like the ones I first got you, Wiezen.. They're the same.. If you would just give it a try..
"You're not getting it..." Wiezen says, turning around with clothes in hand. He held out his tongue, pointing to the small signature and simple that was on the center of it. "This means that I CAN'T eat them. I LITERALLY have to wait almost a week. I wasn't talking about the cookies themselves. And yes, they do smell like shit in my senses because of it. Meaning if I eat one, then it's gonna come right back up. I've said it three times already so far and if you think I'm going to eat one anyway, then you're surely mistaken." He growled. "It ain't the cookies, It's my sense of taste and I'd rather eat a brick than try to eat another one of those right now." He says before stepping passed her and going over to the liquor shelf, grabbing a bottle. "So again, thanks, but no thanks. I'll pass."
Helga: Oh.. *droops her ears even lower as she sets the jar on the table* ..Right, right.. Sorry, I didn't know.. *plays with her hands a bit as she awkwardly stands there, then nodding to herself and sitting back on the sheets that she laid earlier on the ground around the corner.*
Wiezen pulled the cork from the bottle with his teeth and took a long gulp, drinking the entire bottle until it reached a halfway mark. "Aaaah...refreshing." His ears twitched for a moment. "I forgot...ugh..shoes." He sat the bottle down on the shelf for a moment before going back to the closet once more. This time pulling out a wooden box made of a smooth oak that had a handle on the side before pulling the closet door close and going to the hot tub room, grabbing the bottle on his way, and closing the door behind him.
Helga watched with her emerald eyes as he shut the door, then sighed to herself quietly while hugging her knees and resting her chin above them with drooped ears.
Enricho: (Looks up) The sky looks beautiful, huh
There was silence for a few moments before the water from the hot tub could be heard shifting. Wiezen let out a sigh of the relief as he felt his body relaxing. He took in a deep breath and sunk down until his head was under the water, and he crossed his legs for and closed his eyes, and when he opened them after a moment, the clear blue had full returned with no trace of the auburn left behind. He back to the surface and exhaled silently before leaning back against the tiles.

~

Macross blinked a few times before looking over at him. "O-oh, yes. It is quite the beautiful sight. The clouds and the color blue also just helps to...think."
Helga remained seated on her sheet since she oddly felt safe on it, like like she felt safe with staying in her little space against a tree in the land of the Oni. She sparked a bit of her magic while remaining huddled, entertaining herself for a while as she saw the aura around her fingers glow.
A little while later, Wiezen had finally gotten out of the tub after finishing off the rest of his liquor, his body feeling a bit more relaxed as he dried himself off more thoroughly before getting himself dressed in a white long-sleeve button-up shirt with a dark blue tie and a pair of black cotton pants. He rolled up his sleeves before sliding on the black button up vest that was something similar to a bartender's in fashion but at the same time, not quite. Next, he finally opened the wooden box and took out a pair of shiny black shoes and silky smooth socks. He hated wearing both. But he couldn't just walk around barefooted with the clothes that he wore. We meet again...stupid shoes...annoyingly smooth socks... He stared at them for a moment before he let out a long sigh and started putting on the pair of socks, then the shoes. He ruffled his hair before using his claws as a makeshift comb and combing his hair out of his face and off to the right side a bit. "Nope...." He said as he stared in the mirror, ruffling his hair again, combing it off to the left side this time. "Better...I guess..." He shifted uncomfortably for a moment at the feel of the socks with a small growl before picking up the towel he had and opening the door, walking over to hang it across the handle of the closet to dry itself off, his left hand shoved down into his pocket.
The witch twitches her ears as the door unlocks, and observes Wiezen in slight confusion, but remaining silent. Her eyes wandered to his shoes, then back to her bare, soft feet while tilting her head and curling her toes. She rests her chin on her knee again and plays with the carpet below her with her hands.
Enricho: Indeed (Keeps moving)
Wiezen went back to the bathroom and brought the wooden box back and sat it back into closet where he could find it again before closing the door back. He went to the liquor shelf once more and switched around a few of the bottles, reorganizing them the way they should've been before he had moved around a few things both times that he had been there. He paused for a moment and stuck out his tongue, furrowing his brow at the signature there before muttering to himself, but remained silent for the most.

~

Macross turned and looked back out the sky. "You know, for where we're building our home, it would be nice to have something such as a few horses there don't you think?"
Helga remained seated on her safety sheet, grazing her hands on the luxurious, soft carpet while twitching her ears to the sound of bottle clanking to one another in the other room.
Wiezen looked in the mirror and let out a sigh as he noticed that his tie was a little crooked, causing his to adjust it and tighten it a little. But then his ears perked as they caught the faint sound of heavy glass shattering. "Shit!" And with that, he rushed out the door and down the hall, jumping the stairs and landing on his feet, the shoes making it feel a bit odd as he did.
Helga widened her eyes and perked her ears at her fiancé's shout, instinctively standing up from her sheet and tightening the grip of the dark, navy towel around her chest. She turned her head toward the door and hesitated whether she should follow or stay, but in the end she just slowly peeked her head out and slowly walked down the stairs, keeping her hands behind her back and watching the scene unfold.
"Master Wiezen." Ezekiel spoke from behind the counter, holding the boy with the swollen face, who was now patched up a bit, and the little girl by the back of their collars. "I caught them both while they were trying to make quite the escape from the door. Do these two humans belong to you?"

The boy whimpered a bit, trying to escape from the elderly man's grasp while the girl on the other hand was stiff. The jar of cookies that Wiezen had left in the room with them was smashed.

"Yes." Wiezen growled. "Thank you Ezekiel." He went and picked the boy up by the back of his collar, lifting him to his face. "What the hell do you think you're doing kid?" When the boy didn't respond, he looked to the little girl. "That your sister?"

The boy was frightened, and he quickly nodded as he stared at Wiezen's blue eyes through his own. "P-please don't hurt her...s-she didn't do anything!" He said in a quiet, trembling voice.

The little five year old girl looked up at Wiezen, scooting away from him slightly.

"I have no interest in doing that. Actually, the exact opposite of that." Wiezen let out a sigh. "Back to the room. Now." He said sternly, setting the boy to his feet before pointing. "Go. And watch out for this glass. I'll be back in a moment and we're gonna have a chat, understand?"

The boy nodded before he grabbed his sister by the hand and scurried off back towards the room.

Wiezen rubbed the back of his neck for a moment. "Again, thanks Ezekiel. Sorry for the mess. And I told you stop with the "Master" thing. You don't need to call me that. Royalty doesn't mean shit to me. If anything, it doesn't even apply to the "half-breed trash" anyways."

"It is not a trouble Master Wiezen, and I will remember to do so as you wish. Though I will state that it matters not what your parents may have said. As long as you have the blood of your grandfather running through your veins and the name of your ken, then I will forever gratefully be at your service." Ezekiel said. "Worry not about the mess, I will tend to it myself."

Wiezen sighed. "Yeah...I know. And speaking of names, we need to talk about that..." He said, scratching the back of his head. "But right now, I'll have to go deal with this, so we'll catch up sometime old timer." He said as he made his way down the flight of stairs.

Helga quietly observed the scene, her glowing emerald eyes glowing through the shadow she hid in with her towel. When Wiezen had picked up the boy by the collar, she immediately felt the urge to slap his fiancé for laying a hand on the little boy, but decided it was best to stay low. As she watched the two siblings scurry away back to their rooms, she slowly followed them from behind, passing Wiezen without even glancing back at him, and narrowed her eyes while tilting her head in confusion at the children.