Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen's smile brightened some, seeing that his children were feeling the satisfaction of anticipation at the sight of their sweets. He chuckled, his tails swaying some as he began to stir a long spoon through the pot. But then he came to a stop as a scent came to his nostrils. Well, specifically to the nose of one of his clones, which could be transferred to him at will. But it was the overall scent that caught his attention. It was well enough familiar. The smell of an Oni. His eyes closed for a brief moment to see through the eyes of his clones for a moment before he opened them, furrowing his brow. He looked to his children again, and then to the preparing meal that still needed more ingredients. His tails swayed. The scent was coming towards them. It was distant, but nonetheless, coming.
hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…

Zealia giggled quietly as she was set on the ground and she munched on her wrapped cinnamon roll. Elijah had finished his and tried going after Zealia's, but his sister immediately growled at him and nudged him away, making him sniffle and soon cry.

Flynn: Don't cry, little one. Your father is preparing a delicious meal. Too much sweets is not good.

Helga measured a green dress on herself by just holding it against her for a moment, then looking at the lady who was in charge of the stand.

Helga: ...10 coins?

The woman nods at the ravishing witch.

Helga: Hmm.. It is very pretty.. And I am currently out of.. Well, all clothing.. Very well. I shall take this as well. So that would be.. Let’s see.. We have 10 scarves.. Three extra small sweaters for Jr., Zealia, and Elijah.. Check. Three medium for Weiss, Emma, and Rosemary.. Check. Two large for Franziska and Flynn, and one extra large for Wiezen. Check. *smiles sadly at the clothing she had gathered* Ah, and of course, how could I forget the beanies and mittens? Check. That equals a total amount of 196 coins, correct? I thank you very much, you are so kind.

The witch pays the elder the coins, then collects the clothing in a big bag she was given. She carried it around the bazaar and admired a few of the objects that were being sold. A few things caught her eye, like the kitchen supplies Wiezen would love. Helga paused her walking and immediately headed toward that direction, her eyes viewing the pans and plates. And of course, she left the stand with buying even more gifts for Wiezen. It was a habit of Helga’s constantly giving gifts. Before she completely left the market, she decided to as well buy just a few things to aid her womanly needs. She bought scented lotions and candles, as well as a hair brush and soap especially made for baths. Finally.. Tonight would be a night where she could take a decent bath and perhaps recover from the tragedies of her life. It was a night where she hoped to relax at last.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Relax? HA HA HA HA HA! Good one, Jade XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Jade_23 commented…
STAHHHHHP hampir setahun yang lalu
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'll stop when everyone in this RP is dead..... Which shouldn't be long now XD hampir setahun yang lalu
In just only a few minutes or so, Wiezen lowered the fire under the large pot as the ingredients he needed arrived, along with the clothing that one of his clothes had gotten for the children and Helga to keep them warm for the upcoming winter. He added the ingredients to the preparing meal and stirred with a large wooden spoon. Not long after, a delicious aroma filled the air. The next thing he occupied himself with was folding the clothing and storing them somewhere that they would be seen. As he did so, his thoughts began to wonder off. He looked to Flynn and Franziska before turning around and disappearing from sight again, going back outside. He lifted his tails above his head, the rain bouncing off of them as he stood there..and waited.
As Helga made her way out the village and back to her cottage, she began to feel a bit tired. For six hours straight, her clones had been working nonstop, affecting her from the jobs all at once. Helga as well had earned a few coins in the bazaar for helping clean up rotten fruit in the tables, and pulling heavy bags of sand to the other side of the market. Currently, a bit of sweat trickled down her forehead. She panted softly as her arms weakened, but she remained carrying the big bag of surprises for her children, friends, and Wiezen.
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Sits on the floor, keeping her eyes on the children)
Wiezen turned his head towards the east as he sniffed at the air vaguely. He had not been mistaking the scent that his clones had transferred to him through their connection. Only one clone remained away from him, and that one was in the mountains, focusing on meditation. In a peaceful state of mind. He closed his eyes once again to focus on the smell, how it moved, how fast its owner was moving. But what he received from all of it was hostility. Anger. Sorrow. From an Oni.
He furrowed his brow before sending a telepathic message to Helga. "I will take a short leave once you arrive. The children are well, and enjoying the sweets that you've sent them. I have retrieved some clothing for them, for you as well. Do you require any assistance at the moment? "
Helga frowned a bit when she heard the voice in her head.

Helga: ..Oh... Uh, Right.. No, I don't require anything at the moment.. But thank you though. ..Be careful, and contact me if you need anything..

She released a small sigh and continued her walk back home.
Kristoff: (As Kristoff sits there, drinking his tea his tea, a prowling Gargoyle makes it's way towards him. Before it can attack, however, Kristoff uses his magic to create a strange sort of crystale object in the ground. Once the Gargoyle steps on the crystale, a large crystal beam shoots up, impaling the gargoyle through the hand and the head, killing it, as Kristoff continues to drink his tea)
Wiezen nodded to himself. "You do the same. It seems that we'll be getting a surprise visit from an old friend." But he didn't say anymore than that. Instead, he closed his mind for the moment as he focused more on the scent. His eyes wandered to the sky for a moment in thought. Even when it rained, it was still beautiful. He soon disappeared from the cottage, leaving only a wisp of his after image behind.
Helga released another sigh and continued her walk back home. Eventually, after a few minutes, she arrived. She knocked on the door of her own house before entering. The witch immediately dropped the heavy bag and wiped sweat off her forehead, but managed to smile at her children and friends. She then frowned when she saw Elijah crying. Helga quickly picks him up from the floor and holds him closely, caressing his cheek and soothing him to calm him down.

Helga: Zealia, you must learn how to share, little one.

Zealia growled a little, but then pouted.
Franziska: Helga, you're back (Smiles to her, and helps her to the couch, seeing as she's tired from carrying all the bags) How was your trip?
Helga smiled a bit at Franziska as she helped her with her bags.

Helga: I appreciate it, thank you.. *gently strokes Elijah's hair as she holds him closely and rests for a moment* It was.. Alright.. I got you all some presents. Presents that will go well with the season coming. I hope the color pink is alright. I got you a sweater and a scarf.
Franziska: That sounds lovely., Helga I'm sure your little ones will love them
Helga: Oh, I also bought them a few clothing as well. But the ones I speak about are presents I got you and Flynn.
Flynn: ..Us? ..Oh.. Thank you..
Helga: No problem at all. I got Wiezen a special soap for his tails as well, so that they always remain fluffy.
Franziska: Oh, Helga. You didn't have to go through the trouble for us (Smiles, though she says these words, she's happy to get something as well)

(While we wait for Universe to return, I decided to start working on an old RP on this club at the same time so he doesn't feel too left behind)
Helga: No, no, the deed has been done and there's no going back.

She stands up as Elijah tugs on her hair and nibbles on his mother's collarbone. Helga slightly releases a low, sad giggle and snuggles her nose against the baby's for a moment before pulling out a pink, warm sweater and a light yellow scarf, then hands it to Franziska. After, she gives Flynn an orange sweater and a green scarf. Flynn nods in appreciation and thanks her as he takes his gift.

Helga smiles a bit and strokes Elijah's hair once more. She leans down for a kiss and pecks her son on the nose, making him giggle a bit.
Franziska: They look lovely, Helga. You really know what colors suit us best
Helga: Thank you.. *lowers her ears slightly, then perks them*

She grabs the other bags and began to organize the bought materials within her home. She then makes her way to Rosemary and gives her a red sweater along with a white scarf.
Rosemary: Thank you, Helga. They look beautiful
Helga: Of course. Anything for my Rosemary.. *strokes her hair gently* You've gone through too much, you know that, right? But your mother and father are here to protect you. I won't let anybody take you away from me ever again. Are you hungry? Wiezen will be arriving shortly.. He has left.. again.. But he'll bring company. I shall serve the food for you all and eat with him when he comes back so that he is not lonely.
Rosemary: It's fine, Helga. I'm just happy to have you back
Helga: Nah ah ah, young lady. You are eating your food, especially the vegetables. You need to eat to grow. All of you, please do take a seat. I'll serve you.

She looks at the dining table and creates three chairs for children by twisting and turning the wood with her magic until she got the ideal shape. She then settled her triplets on each one.
Rosemary: Do I have to eat the vegetables

(Well, there you go. That proves she's still eight XD)
Helga: ...Yes. Yes you do. Wiezen prepared the meal and he expects all of you to eat every last bit of it. And think about it, if you do eat them, I'll reward you with sweets afterwards. *winks at her*
Rosemary: Oookaaay (Sits at the table and waits, her feet not even touching the floor)
Helga pushed Rosemary's chair forward and placed a napkin on her lap. She repeated the same process for Weiss and Emma, while Flynn went to take a seat but pulled out a chair for Franziska before doing so.
Franziska: (Sits in the chair, but her feet are also resting on the chair, instead of touching the floor)
(smol humans)

Flynn takes his seat besides Franziska. Helga goes over to the kitchen and sets cups and plates on the table. She wanders back in and opens the pot of Wiezen's cooking, inhaling the delicious aroma and releasing a small sigh of delight. She served the plates of food to everyone in the room but herself. She then went over to her bag of goodies and prepared hot chocolate for everyone. She stroked Rosemary's hair once more as she returned and made sure everyone had food and the utensils to eat it. She then took her own seat besides her triplets and mushed the food even more, and served the infants with tiny spoons.
Franziska: Oh boy, I can't wait (Looks at the spoon. Having lived in the wild, she wasn't used to utensils)
Flynn glanced at Franziska's confused face at the forks and spoons.

Flynn: ..Do you need any help, Franziska? Just pick up the food with them.
Helga: I do beg of you Franziska to not eat with your hands. Or else my children will think that is okay to do and copy you. I agree that these utensils are weird but they do help in a way. Just like those uncomfortable shoes.

Helga scoops a small bit of food onto her spoon, repeating the phrase: Ahhhh... Here comes the winged demon!~ to her triplets. Zealia giggled a bit and widened her mouth, her teeth immediately sharpening as she takes in the spoonful of veggies. Wiezen Jr. squirmed in his chair as he awaited his spoon, chewing on it repeatedly once he received it. Elijah perked his ears and stuck his stubby hand onto the plate of food, then looked around for a moment before throwing the mashed potatoes at his mother. Helga recoiled slightly and gasped as she heard the chuckles of Elijah, soon followed by his siblings. Instead of yelling at them as she's done before, she just released a small giggle and wiped away the food from her cheek. She booped Elijah's nose and fed him a spoon of vegetables as well, then washed it down with a sip of the warm hot chocolate.
Franziska: Oh. Sure thing, Helga (Confusingly tries to work the fork)
Flynn: ...ummmm... You really have a lot to learn, don't you? Here, let me help..

Flynn instead picks up her fork and stabs a piece of food onto it, then holds it up for his lover and feeds her himself while holding the fork with food against her lips.
Franziska: (Eats the food as she eats it from the fork) So that's how those strange tools work
Flynn: Yeah, they're pretty useful tools if I may say so myself.
Franziska: (Tries using the two at the same time like prongs to pick up the food)
Zealia observes Franziska closely, then giggles and picks up the two utensils with her magic, stabbing it through the food and making a mess all over Helga. Helga squinted her eyes and sighed, then glared at Franziska for a moment before she calmed herself.

Helga: No, no, no, Lia. You don't do that.
Zealia: *giggles at her mischief*
Helga: You're getting me all dirty. And you know how much I hate those human waterfalls. *lowers her ears slightly* Forget it. Continue eating, little ones. *she picks another piece of food and feeds her children.*
Franziska: (Tries to use the fork the right way, as she observes the others)
"Now now children, listen to your mother." In just a blink of an eye, Wiezen had appeared in the kitchen in the middle of taking the top from the large pot and inhaling the aroma of food into his nostrils. He wiped a scuff from his hanging sleeves. "And Zealia, there is no use of magic at the table young lady." He added while taking a small bite of food from the wooden spoon that he had been using to stir with. His eyes turned to the the occupants of the table and he smiled, revealing a row of pearly white teeth with small but sharp canines. He was happy to see that everyone was there, enjoying their meals. But then he flinched slightly and his ears twitched. He furrowed his brow and shrugged it off. "How is it, my friends? Family?"
Franziska: Wiezen. It's good to see you. How have you been (Tries to pick up her meal with the spoon, finding it to be rather difficult)
Without even taking a bite of the food, Helga nods at Wiezen slightly.

Helga: It's wonderful as always.. Thank you..

She returned to feeding the triplets on the chairs who gurgled quietly and waited patiently for their next spoon.
Wiezen gave a shrug. "I've never been better Ms.Franziska." He replied before giving a polite bow of address. He flinched slightly again and placed his hand to his side for a moment before exhaling softly. "And what of you? Have you been doing well? Uuh...and would you like a bit of assistance with your utensils?" He asked, noticing that she was having a bit of difficulty with it.
Franziska: Don't worry, I got it (Tries to pick up a piece of food by keeping the fork and spoon together, only to drop it just inches from her mouth)
Zealia observed Franziska once more and repeated the same steps again, disobeying her parents and using magic to make a mess. As always, she aimed the food at her mother. Helga widened her eyes and shook her nose that had been splattered with veggies. She lifted an eyebrow at Zealia, then cleaned herself before saying anything at all.

Helga: Zealia, this is the last time I'm telling you this. Enough with your antics, you know better.

Zealia lowered her ears a bit and pouted slightly as Elijah and Wiezen Jr. giggled quietly.

Helga rolled her eyes and continued feeding her triplets. She didn't even need to look at Wiezen to notice his odd behavior. It was then after a minute she spoke to him through telepathy.

Helga: What is the matter now? Are you hurt? Are you in need of a potion?
Wiezen chuckled lightly as he watched the food fall from Franziska's fork and spoon once more. "Very well then. But if I may offer a hint of advice, try using the space between your index finger and thumb to capture a better grasp." His tails swished behind him before he sat down on the kitchen floor, levitating Zealia over to him. "Now now, don't give such a sad face little one. You are still our little muffin, as are your brothers. Now make mommy proud and eat the rest of your meal okay?" He smiled ans kissed her forehead gently."Will you do that for Papa?"
"No, darling, not at all." Wiezen answered. "I am merely having a rather...physical conversation with--" The telepathic connection wavered for a small second as he flinched once more. "With an angry Oni. But she has a right to be. Therefore I shall not stop her until she is finished." He said.
Zealia blinked a few times at her father before she nodded and smiled. Helga levitated Zealia from Wiezen's arms and placed her back on her chair, then finished feeding her what remained in the bowl. After a moment, she tilted her head slightly when she responded to Wiezen.

Helga: ...Buroa? ...She's still alive? Oh.. Wait – wait a minute, finished with what?! Is she hurting you?!?

The witch immediately stops what she's doing and turns to face her lover with shrunken eyes.
"I will be alright, Helga. It is alright. I will be returning in due time." Wiezen looked at her, giving a small cheerful smile while scratching the back of his head. But when he felt something trickle from his nose, he crossed his eyes to see that it was blood. However, he gave one hard sniff and it disappeared. "It is a privilege for me to see her again, even if she may be a bit angry. But I have to learn to take responsibility for the things I have done. It is only right. This is my decision... please, respect it as I have done yours. Also, I have set out a few more of myself to gather extra food supplements and supplies, as well as clothing for our children." He stood up, though staggering slightly, and smiled warmly at the children. "Aaah, it seems that our little ones have finished our meal!" He clasped his hands together. "How about dessert then, shall we?"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Helga frowned at Wiezen's last words to her while slightly lowering her ears. The witch mentally sighs and droops her shoulders.

Helga: I think.. I'll pass..

The witch stood up from her chair and began to collect the empty plates from everybody. She gathered Rosemary's, Weiss's, and Emma's plates in all one hand. Her eyes dimmed a bit, but she faked a smile as always. Helga glanced at Weiss for a moment as she raised a nearby bag she brought in with magic and placed it in front of Weiss.

Helga: I figured you like painting after I found you in the last floor in the Inn.. There are a few colors in there along with paper.. I do hope you enjoy it..

Helga turned around and carried all nine plates in her hands and walked to the kitchen and began to wash them.
Weiss and Emma both had been silent at the table as they ate with everyone. Not because they didn't want to speak, but because they were to busy with stuffing their mouths with the deliciousness that was their meal. It was delicious!
When Weiss received the bag from Helga, his eyes widened when she told him what it was. "Thanks mom!" He said cheerfully as he hugged the bag to himself. He had a pretty good mental picture of what he had been painting, so maybe...he could start over.
Emma on the other hand, was paying no attention to anything that Weiss had gotten and instead was grinning at the mentioning of dessert. "Yaaaay! I want some!"

Wiezen frowned slightly at Helga deciding not to have dessert with the family, but he continued to do as he said he would. Respect her decisions. So he only had nodded at her words as she entered the kitchen. So instead, he smiled as he went over to the refrigerator and pulled out a large bowl. "And look what we have here! It is just finishing up!" He said enthusiastically. "I've made a delicious pudding that I'm sure you all will enjoy!" He levitated a few bowls from the kitchen and laid them out in front of each person along with spoons before distributing the dessert out to everyone who wanted it. Pudding with bits of cookie chunks along the side that acted as a sort of crust that kept it all together.
Elijah stared down at the bowl of pudding laid in front of him, his eyes sparkling in interest as he suddenly smashed his face against the dessert, covering his face with pudding as he licked the corners of his lips and continued slurping at the pudding messily.

Helga on the other hand finished up washing the dishes with a solemn expression. She set the dried plates back in the cabinets, then cleaned around Wiezen's aftermath of cooking. Afterward, she walked to the table only to clean up a bit of the pudding that had dropped to the floor. Her senses heightened a bit as she inhaled the smell of chocolate, but she refused to eat any of it. The witch stands back up and walks back to the kitchen, then pulls out a bowl from a drawer. She murmured a spell and made a secret cabinet visible as she pulled out a few ingredients. Ingredients for a healing potion. The woman sprinkled in the powder of the horn of a unicorn, then swayed a few mint leaves and added the tears of nymphs and fairies..
"Helga...stop. Enjoy time with the children and our friends. I am alright. I do not require any healing." Wiezen glanced over at her for a brief moment and shook his head slightly. But then he burst out laughing when he saw that Elijah had used his face as a utensil instead of the spoon. "Eli! I do not think that is the correct way to tend to eating your dessert!" He snickered. "Well, I suppose there is a difference between eating and enjoying." He winced slightly once again and placed his hand to his side for a moment. He received a telepathic message from his actual self to remove the connection of pain that they had, and so he did. Though, that wouldn't change the fact that he would still feel light pinches from his mind and body. He took in a deep breath and continued on. "Seconds will be available my dear children!"