Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5001-5050 of 9437

hampir setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
"Shut up." Wiezen Jr. hushed Rosemary, and despite wanting to crush them, he refrained from doing so because he knew his mother was watching.

Flynn rolled his eye. "They can replace a goddamn door, what's more important now is my daughter and the fact that HE shut the door on me only indicates that I was correct!"

Helga's ears twitched at the new voices she heard in the scene, her eyes squinting since she couldn't see the new folk at such a distance. "W-W-What's wrong??" She mumbled.

"WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT YOU HEXED MY DAUGHTER!"
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary could hear the voice of Helga, and already, she felt her heart start to beat throughout her body. She found it hard to speak, after so long, but she responded back* M-Mom, it's me! It's Rosemary! Tell them to get us out of this thing!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"....I'm starting to think that it was a bad idea to stop smoking.." Judissia mumbled, still not moving from where she was after Rosemary had asked for help. But then she began to walk towards where she and Flynn were being held captive. "I should let you stay stuck there!" She said, her fingertips going into a sudden writhing that spread up her arm. "You're lucky I want to pummel you first myself'" She grabbed onto the band of magic that bound Rosemary and Flynn and began to twist it as if it were a cable before yanking in forcefully, snapping it and causing it to disperse into energy that faded into the air.
"I think its about time we all just take a second to figure shit out."

Carlyle looked around now, seeing that there were now seven entire people withim the boutique, all in which were capable of destroying it. She looked to the broken door and outstretched her hand, a transparent aura flowing into existence around it. The broken pieces trembled and began to shoot back into tbe door. Soon, the door crumpled together, distorting until its features became clear, and its repaired state remained.
*Rosemary was still at a loss for words at the sound of Helga's voice, but once she fell onto the ground, she groaned in pain before looking up at Judissia, giving a nervous chuckle* Hey, Jud. Uh, alright, don't make it bad. I have an excuse for why I ran off. Eros and I were going into town to get some supplies when suddenly we saw Oasis on the ship, and then we went to go to her parents and their other infant daughter got kidnapped and Oasis got stabbed so we took her to the ship and had to fight off a giant ugly sea monster and a ghost ship that wasn't really a ghost ship and the captain was actually Oswald who is my brother, and he had a way of coming here so we came here to check on Helga. I swear I would've looked for you once we reached the mainland, but so much happened the last few days, you wouldn't imagine
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Does anyone ever get these Beatles references I put in these posts XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Judissia gave Rosemary a hard smack across the head. "You think i give a damn about what excuses you got?! You had me lookin around entire TOWNS ANS CITIES FOR YOU! I was worried sick! So what? You could tell your brother who you barely even know where the hell you're going and not the one who's been there for 20 plus years!?" She growled. "You've got some nerve! And then I come all the way here lookin for you just ro find out that one of your brothers is a sap, your mom's some sort of sick, and then you've got some lady that tried blow me to goddamn pieces! The LENGTHS that I go to for your ass!" She scoffed, the entire thing being a scold.

*Rosemary rubbed the back of her head* Ow! I'm sorry, okay. But when I saw Oasis, I just couldn't let her go again. Not after I knew she was alive and after seeing her again after so long. I just wasn't thinking right then and there. But hey, at least your still in one piece. Most people would've probably been blown to chunks
"Rosemary? As in like, our SISTER Rosemary?" Zealia's ears perked, her eyes shooting open.

"You know what? I'm done with this shit." Wiezen Jr. said, his hands going into the pockets of the cloak he wore as he headed upstairs. "First a cousin, then a brother, now a sister..." He scoffed at how ironic the situation was.

"Oh fuck no you're not, YOUR MOM hexed my daugh---" He paused when he suddenly saw the frail witch come into the scene, the fluffy blanket wrapped around her weary body. His eye trailed over the bandages on hers, noting he no longer saw the poofyness of her orange hair. The gleam of green was no longer there, and neither was her welcoming smile. "...ter..." He finished his sentence in awe now. But then he shook his head. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY LAYLA?!"

"Relax, human, I've got her soul in Kalte Holle." Wiezen Jr. shrugged. "You can blame Zealia for running her mouth." He said apathetically.

Helga looked between Flynn and Rosemary, her untrimmed eyebrows wiggling in disbelief and her eyes wavering in sync. She felt her stomach drop almost immediately when she saw her long lost daughter, opening her mouth to say something and closing it before anything came out at all. ".....r-r-real.... th-this r-real...?" She looked around in fear, her eyes swelling with tears and her voice cracking. "Th-this..... r-real? r-real...?" She sobbed, wishing she knew if this was just another mind trick.
*Rosemary looked at her mother, her heart almost stopping as she finally saw her. She turned to Judissia and responded* You can kick my ass later, alright. But... Give me a second *With that, she immediately got up and hurried over to Helga, and without wasting any time, she rushed over and hugged her* Yes, mom, it's real. I'm here. You're little Rosy is back. I'm sorry I took so long to come back
Helga started to take a few steps back when she saw Rosemary run towards her, her trembling increasing at the speed she went in. When she was embraced, she shrieked momentarily, panting at how tight the hug was. She could feel her. She could hear her. She could see her. "R-R-Real..." Helga whimpered, finally calming herself as she slowly returned the hug, her fingers intertwining within her hair. She inhaled her smell, patting over her body. "r-r-real!" She shrieked again, her shaking hands cupping Rosemary's cheeks. "s-s-so r-r-real..." She sobbed.
*Rosemary looked at the tears welling up in her eyes as she smiled, wiping them away* Mom, please don't cry. It doesn't suit you *Despite what she was saying, tears were starting to well up in Rosemary's eyes as well. She just kept her arms wrapped around Helga, afraid of losing her again*
"WhAT!?" Y'iel shrieked suddenly as she had just come back into the room. Her eyes moved from Layla's body, and then back to Jr.. "You sent a human soul to Kalte Holle?!? A live human soul!? No, no Zealia will NOT be to blame!"

"What's a CAL Tea Holey?" Carlyle asked, pronouncing the entire name of the place wrong all together. By Y'iel's reaction to it, it definitely didn't sound like anything good.

The longer Judisdia was there, the more she wanted to just pull Rosemary away, drag her if she had to, and leave. She was starting to think that perhaps Rosemary being around these people wasn't the brightest idea, being that they were starting to seem as if they were some sort of fucked in their heads to her.
But for now, she just watched as Rosemary was reunited with her "mother", a slight bit of irritation coming to her from tbe sight if it.
Jud's mad cause she should be her mom hampir setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No I'm not, you're being petty against yourself and your expectations of wanting everything anda want rushed into your hands at a whim XD Stop blaming me for anda playing yourself. I'm literally setting shit up, but I'm starting to change my mind reeaaaal quick. Its either wait, atau don't get it at all, bottom line. hampir setahun yang lalu
cosmic_fusions commented…
...no, please, I wub yoouuuu :3 hampir setahun yang lalu
"Yes, I do it all the time." He said casually with a shrug. "Zealia is the one to blame because she signed a contract knowing the consequences and so did Layla, I have both of their signatures, granting me full permission."

"WHAT?! No, Layla wouldn't do that! How could you betray her like that?!" He scolded Zealia, whose ears were lowered in shame. "GIVE HER BACK TO ME!"

"Once a soul is in it never gets out." Wiezen replied, returning to drinking his tea. "Unless, you wanna replace it."

Helga's legs wobbled as she could no longer hold herself up out of the shock she was in. She had to force Rosemary to go down with her on the floor, but she didn't stop her hug there. "....s-s-so b-beautiful..." She commented on her features, combing her hair behind her ears. "s-s-so sorry..." Her ears lowered in shame. "d-d-didn't know... d-didn't know you alive..."
*Rosemary smiled as she looked at her, tears already falling from her eyes, as she kept her arms around her* It's okay, mom. I know that you wouldn't stop searching for me if you knew I was still alive. I should be sorry for not finding you sooner. But, I'm so glad your here. Oh, I can't wait to see what everyone else is up to, like Zaelia and Junior and Elijah and Wiezen. But I should tell you, I found Wiess. He's kinda stubborn, but he means well... At least, I think. And Oswald is a hardass, but he's so friendly when you get to know him. He's just a softy deep down. I have so much to talk about. I made some new friends. I found a cute girl. And I ran into Franziska and Enricho and Ossiana and even some friends of Oasis. *She was already becoming childlike and giddy at the thought of talking about all she had, so much she was shaking*
"You do NOT tamper with the likes of nature in that way!!" Y'iel snarled. "How dare you even come with any sort of contract to be signed, you have no right to be tampering with the likes of souls!" She began to move now, moving passed Wiezen and bustlibg towards the door. "I refuse to let this treachery, this disturbance, continue! This is precisely why the likes of children should never bare power that they have no business with!"
Great, so give Layla her soul back so Judissia can go on the ship, Ossiana can get pissed for a second, and Enricho can feel REALLY awkward hampir setahun yang lalu
I hate everything anda foreshadow hampir setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD Why? hampir setahun yang lalu
"I'm just kidding, I have her soul bottled up in the basement." Wiezen released some sort of weird exhale meant to be a chuckle at his morbid joke. Socializing wasn't his greatest aspects, so what he considered funny wasn't always humorous. "Although, sending her to Kalte Holle would've been a better idea, but I knew this would all eventually happen. I only send the worst of the worst there."

Flynn's eye twitched. "HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LAUGH AT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! RETURN HER TO ME AT ONCE!"

"I can, but seeing Zealia look at the consequences of her actions brings some sort of enjoyment within. What she revealed was supposed to remain secret for eternity and now because of her more conflict with arise in our family."

Helga couldn't catch up with everything she said, she was just too overwhelmed with happiness and shock that her little Rose was finally in her arms. She had grown so much that she no longer was able to carry her like she used to. But at the mentioning of Wiezen and Elijah, her crooked smile faltered only slightly. "i-i-i w-want to... k-know... all..." She stroked her cheeks to wipe away her crying despite herself sobbing.
Oh man, that's actually the worst. In a good way XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary gave a smile as she finally stood up, helping Helga up as well* And we will, mom. I promise. But, I got some things to take care of first, okay. But I promise I will be back as soon as I can. I'll visit when I can and we'll talk about all sorts of things. But right now, Flynn needs his daughters soul back or whatever it is magic does, and then we gotta head back to the ship. Maybe next time, I'll bring that girl I mentioned and you can see just how lucky I am. I bet Jr. or Eli couldn't nab a girl like her. *She gave a smile, her tears finally fading into happiness, unable to stop grinning the whole time*
Helga's smile slowly began to fade when Rosemary told her she had to leave, and she immediately started shaking her head, her grip on her hands tightening. "n-n-no, no l-leave, stay!" She begged her with crying eyes. "h-h-haven't seen you.. m-m-missed you... W-Want you h-here, w-with me, p-please!"
*Rosemary looked at her mother as she was begging for her to stay. Rosemary already felt a little worried, before she took hold of Helga's hands and spoke* Mom, please. There are things I have to do. It's not so easy to just stay here, as much as I would love to. I have... a lot I need to do right now. Things that I can't risk dragging you or anyone else here into. I promise you, I will visit when I can and once this is all over, I'll be sure to come back and stay with you. But you gotta be strong, mom. I don't know what things have been like for you for the past twenty years, but I know you are stronger than that. I know that you can hold out and I know you can do what you must when you can. And if you can't tell yourself that, then I'll just have to come and tell you myself, cause there is no way I'll let you feel weak. You didn't let me, and I'll be damned if I let you. Okay *She gave her a smile in the hopes of cheering her up in some way*
Y'iel furrowed her eyes as to prevent from glaring at Jr.. "Return the girl's soul now, child," she demanded, her voice calm but cold as she turned to face him.

"Alright, I'm going to go stand outside." Judissia said, not wanting to be involved with anything else that didn't have to do with her, Rose, or Carlyle.
-
While the melting pot of conflict and rejoice stirred within the boutique, a pair of undetected watchful amber yellow eyes along with a pair of green-blue ones went undetected as they watched everything come together, whispers going unheard.

"So that's your mom?"

"Yeah, and that's our godmother, there."

"Wait a minute...I thought you said that your mom was on the ship?"

"...She is."

"...HUH!?!?"

"Shhh! Shut up dumbass! Crap, somebody's coming! Come on, lets make sure things go the way they're supposed to--"

And into the night they disappeared in a warping light that was swallowed into the night, leaving no trace.
Alright, I'm bored. Let's make lebih posts on Constables hampir setahun yang lalu
Helga's eyes wavered as she stared at Rosemary, listening to the explanation she dreaded to hear. Her hands trembled in hers, looking around her before resting her nose against the palm of her daughter's hand and placing a kiss upon her knuckles. "....i-i-i c-can't..." She whimpered when she was told she had to be strong. "i-i-i go back to a-asylum and then b-be s-strong..."

"Now?" Wiezen's ears twitched as he looked back at Y'iel.

"I-I'm very sorry, Mr. Flynn, I-I d--" Zealia began.

"Oh, save it!" Flynn snapped. "How crude of you to throw your friend under the bus like that?! And to think she considered you her best friend!"

Zealia's ears lowered some and nodded. "I-I understa--"

"No! You don't! None of you do! None of you understand pain and worry when all your life you've lived like Gods! Where's your father?! I'm going to tell him about thi--"

"We don't have a father... n-not anymore..." Zealia mumbled some, her eyes drooping at the fact that legally they didn't.

"I don't care, I'll still talk to Wieze--"

"Wiezen doesn't exist..."

Flynn blinked in confusion at the responses he was getting. "Then I'll have a word with your mother!"

"She's very ill, I don't think that's a good idea."
*Rosemary looked down at Helga, already widening her eyes in shock* A-Asylum?! Mom, you can't be serious! You actually went to that shi- .... place!? Do you know what that kind of place is like?! It doesn't care about helping. It just uses people and treats them like shi- Garbage. You can't go to that place! You gotta tell yourself that you're better than that
"...b-but... but I-I'm not..." Helga admitted sadly, her left ear twitching briefly before falling flat. "w-w-want to g-get better... b-but... c-can't... I-I c-can't... N-N-Never c-can..." She said, already knowing this problem of hers had been going on for centuries with any relationship she attempted to build.
*Rosemary gave a sigh, before she picked Helga up off the floor, her hands on her shoulder* Mom, listen, I thought the same after the nightmarish hellhole that Macross put me through. I was forced to die, again and again and again, experience the awful pain. That, mixed with the thought of never being able to see you again, nearly broke me. But I'm fine now. I got stronger as a result, and now here I am. Seeing you again. You can get better. You can. And I am gonna help you. I ain't gonna let you keep suffering like you are now, okay?
Helga finally released a trembling sigh. "O-O-Okay..." She lied, no longer being able to force a smile like she used to. She brushed through Rosemary's hair gently, observing the young lady she failed to raise, just in case it would be her last time seeing her. "O-Okay..." She repeated again, her thumbs grazing across her soft cheeks before she placed a dry kiss in between her eyebrows. "Okay, m-my little h-human..." She nodded hesitantly followed by a sniffle.
*Rosemary kept her hands on her, before hugging her again* Don't worry, mom. I promise that I will be back. I swear I ain't gonna be disappearing again for twenty years *She gave a dry chuckle, before she pulled away, giving her a smile* You just try and get better, okay? I know you can do it. You don't need some crappy asylum to make you better. I'll be there to help, and so will Junior and Z. I have faith in them. And I'm sure you do to
"...p-p-please be careful..." Helga pleaded Rosemary before giving her another kiss. "I-I wait here... for you..." She nodded, her weary eyes interlocking with her daughters as she did so. "S-S-Say h-hello to O-Oswald, p-please. T-Tell him I l-love him and m-miss h-him, a-and very p-proud..." The tired mother told her.
*Rosemary gave a smile as she kept her in a hug, before she responded* Oh, I will. And I promise to bring him next time. He can't say no to me, so I promise to bring his ass here to meet you as well. He's been looking for you for so long too. And Zaelia finds you before us *She gave a joking snicker* Lucky
"I-I love you..." Helga managed to say despite her sore throat. "P-P-Please... n-never forget that..." She glanced back to where she thought Flynn would be waiting to leave, however, he stood still there.

"Go, Rosemary. I'll be arriving back a little late thanks to someone." Flynn advised her, his attention now turning to Helga. "We need to talk about your kids." He growled.
*Rosemary gave a sigh, she smiled to Helga* Hey, I haven't forgotten that for the whole time I was away and I ain't gonna forget yet. And... I love you too, mom. You keep doing what you do *As she turned to leave, she gave Flynn a glare* We may go way back, but don't you be too hard on her, you hear me!? I understand your daughter is in trouble, but that's no excuse to blame her *With that, she headed out the door where Jud was, already feeling awkward* Hey, Jud?
Helga watched Rosemary exist the boutique, her hands fidgeting with one another before her attention turned to the man that was going to unleash hell upon her.

"Helga, WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

The frail woman took multiple steps back, shielding herself with her fluffy blanket. "I-I-I sorry, I-I-I sorry!" She immediately apologized.

"sOrRy?! Sorry isn't going to bring back my daughter! What's going on, why the heck did Wiezen Jr. do that in the first place?! Why are you dragging my family into a business of yours no one wants to be part of?!" He flailed his arms.

Helga looked around for help, the confrontation making her heart beat faster than it should have. "I-I d-d-don't k-kn--"

"You DON'T know?!" He laughed sarcastically. "Then wear a fucking hat that says you're in charge because YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW! Return me my daughter since your son is playing fucking games! Create a spell or potion or whatever, but do it quick! I don't think her body can last long without a soul!"

Helga awkwardly stood there, her eyes darting around while picking at her fingers.

"WELL?! Use your magic, woman! Bippidy Bopiddy Boo, come on!"

"....n-n-no magic...."

"NO MAGIC?!?!" Flynn released the longest groan in history while rubbing at his face. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! What the hell happened?!"

Helga whimpered some, avoiding his question before calling out for her son weakly. "W-Wieze--"

Before she could even finish, Wiezen Jr. was by her side. "Yes, mother? Shall we leave for the institution?" He raised a brow, however he was surprised to see his mother shake his head.

"....n-n-no... d-don't w-wanna go a-anymore..." She stared down at her toes. "...p-p-please return Flynn his d-daughter's soul."

"No?" He questioned her. "Bu--"

"L-L-Listen, p-please Jr."

Wiezen's ears twitched before they lowered momentarily. "Yes, mom."
Yeah, Rosemary taught Helga to do a good thing :D hampir setahun yang lalu
Unfortunately, unless Zaelia wants to say hi to Rosemary, this is where my posts stop until COLA arrives XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Y'iel had began to become infuriated, taking the matter much more the seriously with each second that passed. But she refrained herself from crushing what was merely barely a child Therian compared to herself. "It is good that you can understand English," She had replied to Jr.'s "Now?" question, "Yes, now."
Its wasn't until Flynn had started yelling did her attention shift to where he and Helga was, watching the direction that the conversation went in.

-

Judissia glanced at Rosemary as she had walked out of the boutique, leaning against the shop as her head turned. "Yeah? What? You got sick if the noise already?" She joked. "Never thought you'd have a brother that was so much of a momma's boy, and to the highest degree of it."

Carlyle had also slipped outside to avoid having to involve herself in anymore conflict for the day if she could avoid it. Around this time of night she would usually be studying magic or indulging in a book of her liking, which seemed like a much better option. She turned around when Rose had come out, beinh that her back was facing the door as she had been speaking to Jud. And now that she was finally able to actually speak to her, she gave a greeting wave, a smile coming to her face. "It has been quite some while friend, has it not?"
*Rosemary gave a chuckle before she responded* Hey, Junior is a good kid. And if you think he's a mama's boy, just wait until you meet Oswald. He can't stand the thought of disobeying her, at least that's what Oasis tells me *She turned over to Carlyle, already a smile coming to her face* Jeez, I think I've had enough reunions to last me a while. Of course, I'm more than happy to see you again
"You can never have enough good, I say. These reunions are fate, and we are woven together by tbe wheels of time. Even with the..not so great moments, I do believe I will mark this day as a well one." Carlyle lookes between Judissia and Rosemary, happy to see that they were both alive and for the most part, well enough. "So...what are you to going to do now?"

"We're gonna keep after the crown pieces." Judissia stated, a challenging smirk coming to her face. "The fact that you were able to get to a piece of one before Wein did tells me that we still have a chance."
Helga’s eyes made eye contact with Y’iel’s immediately running towards her for safety and shielding herself behind her. Flynn blinked. “Hey! Hey, you can’t hide from this! Tell your son to bring me-“

“There.” Wiezen Jr. said, a potion bottle with what seemed a white, pure soul wavering within. “It’ll take some time for her to recover.” He muttered.

Flynn shook his head. “Unbelievable.” He said, glaring at both of them.
*Rosemary breathed a sigh of relief as she heard that they had the crown but as she did, she turned to Judissia and spoke* Hey here's a though. Why don't we just destroy the piece we have and make the whole crown worthless?
"Carlyle, tell her what you told me." Judissia said in response to Rosemary's question.

Carlyle blinked and looked to Rosemary. "It can't be destroyed." She said rather flatly. "I've tried everything that I can think of to try to destroy it, but each time was a failure."

-

"Yes, quite.." Y'iel said in agreement to Flynn, her eyes darting back to Wiezen with a glare of disappointment before her gaze skipped back to Flynn. "I would like to assist in her recovery any way I can if you would allow me to."
*Wind waiting to continue his other RP* XD hampir setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I have no enthusiasm for that one right now hampir setahun yang lalu
Damn :P hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary gave a sigh and spoke* Yeah, I guess that was too easy of a solution, huh? So, what do we do then? Surely, we gotta think of something to do with this piece of shit
"I think the best thing to do is let Carlyle hold on to them. She's got the safest place to keep them right now, and if it comes down to it, she'd be expected least to have it. " Judissia explained. "That still sound good to you Carly?"

Carlyle gave a confident nod. "If it is necessary, then it is completely fine with me. I'll keep it safe until we can find out how to get rid of it."

"Sounds good then. So what are you gonna do though? You coming with us?"

Carlyle thought about it, but then shook her head. "There are still things that I must do first, and I would like to spend a little more time with Helga before I go to contact my mother. I need to ask her about a curse of some sort that I heard about today."
*Rosemary gave a look of slight concern at what she said, before she asked* Call me paranoid, but are you sure we should let Carlyle hold onto it while she's staying with Helga? Can't Wein track down these things?
“No! All you Quartzes do is ruin things and drag people in nonsense!” He looked down at the potion bottle, going to pick up his daughter bride-style.

“I-I-I really sorry, Flynn—“ She hid behind Y’iel with a timid voice.

“Don’t.” He stopped her. “You really need to get your shit together.” Was all that he said.

“It’s going to take her a few days to recover.” Wiezen Jr. commented.
Why is Flynn being so mean to the Quartz family. He should be nicer to them, like me and COLA XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Y'iel furrowed her brows. "Then that would give you even morr of a reason for you to except my help, for I am not a Quartz, but moreso rather an acquaintance." She said, watching Flynn pick daughter up, allowing Helga to use her as a source of protection.

-

"I will not be staying with Helga directly, and I will not be here for long. It has already been proven that if I stay anywhere for too long, the others will be bound to find me sooner rather than later." Carlyle looked to Judissia. "Have you any idea where any of tbe other pieces are?"

"From what I've been able to find, words been goinh around about some pretty nasty incidents popping up in the eastern hemisphere with some solid info to back it up, so we'll be heading there. Make sure you keep in touch, alright?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she looked at Carlyle* well, this meeting was short, but I hope that we meet again *She gave her a smile before turning to Judissia* So, think you can forgive me long enough to join me and the rest of the crew. I can't guarantee all of them will stick around, but they got weapons, a ship, and the captain has a burning hatred for nobles, or so Layla tells me. I'd say we'd have a better shot than just sticking with our swords and knives and whatever info we have
"That may be so, but do you think I want to get more people involved in this?" Judissia said. "If anything, we're going to be the ones that won't be sticking around for too long, just long enough to hitch a ride to the east. And oh, don't think you're gonna be gettin off easy either Rose."

"I do hope for us to meet again soon. And perhaps you could cheer Weiss up too! He might be happy to see you...or at least more so than he was to see Zealia and I." She said to Judissia.
*Rosemary gave a sigh to Judissia as she responded* Yes, mom. I understand *But at the mention of Weiss, she groaned even more* Great, so we're running into Weiss too? I hope he's less of a dick unlike last time
“I don’t care, don’t touch her and don’t get near her.” Flynn warned her. “You’ll eventually get tainted by their hideous minds.” He paused for a moment, his eyes going directly to Helga’s. “And to think I admired you.” He rolled his eyes and shook his head, taking his leave as she brought his daughter with him to the exit.

Helga fidgeted with her hands before looking at Yiel and apologizing again.
"Actually he...wants to sort of...kill...all the Quartz?" Carlyle said, cringing slightly as she did so in a voice that got quieter and quieter as she spoke. "He..really doesn't like us, huh?" She said, her ears lowering in guilt. But then they perked. "But he did help us kill a thing."

Judissia facepalmed the moment Carlyle mentioned that Weiss wanted to, and probably had already tried to, kill them. She began to mutter sonething in which only one thing was understood. "..my foot...SO. far up his ass...." She growled.

~

Y'iel frowned some at Flynn's choice of words, her eyes shifting to Helga briefly, "And to kick someone you admired while they are at their lowest makes you better, Mister Flynn?" She retorted. "You seem to have come far from the mere human in which Wiezen remembers you. But it seems along the way you've forgotten what it means to in a state of powerlessness yourself. Be humble of your family, and may the light bless you all so."
*Rosemary couldn't help bur groan even more in anger* Ugh! He hasn't changed one bit! Great, so it looks like I got another thing to add onto that ever growing list of things to do, and that's knock some sense into that idiot! God! *She started to pace back and forth in anger at the sort of things Weiss had been up to for so long*
“Oh shut up! This is what, huh? Your 1000th transformation of the century?!” He yelled. “yOu sEeM tO cOmE fAr fRom ThE mErE wArlOcK aNd WiTCh iN wHiCh I rEMeMbEr. BuT iT sEeMs aLonG tHe wAy yOu fOrgOt wHat a fAMiLy iS” He mocked her and Helga. He had to shake his head to clear his thoughts. “You’re all crazy! ALL CRAZY!” He exclaimed, finally exiting the boutique with his daughter.

Helga awkwardly stood there, her chin lowering from peeking over Y’iel’s shoulder. Her ears dropped some as she kept picking at her nails, breathing rather roughly to prevent hyperventilation.
"Hey..." Carlyle said when a thought came to mind in the middle of their conversation. "Now that I think about it, didn't Weiss mention something about Kalte Holle before?" She asked them, frowning.

"Yeah...he did." Judissia muttered in a way that said that she knew a lot more about that part of things than she let be known.

~

Y'iel squinted at the being that exited the shop, not having a clue as to what he had been talking about. She had never been a warlock, and she was sure that with her students and all else that she had earned herself proved that she knew very well enough what a family was. "He seems a bit hypocritical...one peek into his mind showed me much."
She turned around to face Helga. "I must be on my way, dear woman, to find my children.
cosmic_fusions commented…
Cooolaaaa, I berkata I wub anda and anda didn’t say it back >:( hampir setahun yang lalu
“w-w-what?” Helga’s brows wiggled as she frowned. “...n-n-no, n-no leave, please! d-dangerous! st-stay, please!” She begged her, her ears now lifting in alert and fear.