Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

Windwakerguy430 9437 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 9437

hampir setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Oasis stared at her while she began to panic until she herself gave a smile. She rested her elbow on the table, and her cheek against the palm of her hand while she spoke. "It's fine, Mary," She told her. "Apology accepted. As long as you're here now, and we can enjoy today, it's alright. I mean...I could've been something worse entirely." She said with a shrug.

~

Y'iel's eyes lifted to the still starlit room around them, her thoughts drifting off for a minute or so until she closed them, focusing. But just as she thought, she couldn't get in contact with Charlie not even briefly. She couldn't sense him, something that she knew that he already had accounted for. He wouldn't be found unless he wanted to be, which didn't make things any easier for herself. But as she spoke, she spoke to Helga directly.
'Better things come in odd forms, Ms. Quartz." She said, looking to Zealia and Jr. for a moment. But before they even knew it, she was no longer there. However, her presence still lingered close.
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Despite Oasis answer, Rosemary still panicked* It ain't alright! I should've known better *She was already worried now. Having never been in a relationship before, she was still incredibly nervous and trying to keep Oasis happy. She tried to calm herself down as she spoke* I-I need to go and get you a gift the minute I get the chance. I'll just bum some cash off Oswald
At the last bit, Oasis began to laugh out loud, bringing the attention of a few pair of eyes drifting their gaze towards their table briefly. She reached across the table grabbed Rosemary's hand. "Hey, calm down. It's okay, really. We've had a lot more on our plates since the last time we've seen each other. I understand, Mary. Besides, you could always make it up to me with a "morning gift"." She grinned some, giving her a wink.

While they were speaking, a young man, around his mid twenties, was exchanging a few words with someone else before he was shoved out towards the tables. He turned around, scolding the other person before he began to fix his golden brown hair, the sides being shaved lower than the top. He was a rather handsome young man.
And as he made his way towards Oasis and Rosemary's table, he quickly straightened himself up, tying the white apron loosely and wiping his clammy palms off on them.
"Okay, uh..." He stopped at their table, catching Oasis's attention. "Anything to drink for either of ya?" He asked, scratching the back of his head with a quill as he pulled out a small sheet of paper.

"Yeah, I'll take a--" Oasis came to a sharp stop as she starred up at the young man "Uh...water, some water or somethin'll be good." She said slowly.

The young man noticed Oasis's reaction and the nervousness on his face was almost too apparent. He quickly looked to Rosemary. "And you, ma'am?"
*Rosemary couldn't help but blush at Oasis comment, a light giggle coming from her lips, but as the man asked for their drinks, she pulled her hands away, coughing awkwardly, before she answered* I'll just have a water too, please
"Alright, be riiight back!" The waiter was off as soon as Rosemary had told him that she wanted the same thing, making his way away from the table quickly while muttering something.

Oasis stared, watching him leave their table. "Uhh...is it just me...or did that guy look a little like a younger Oswald? Maybe a little taller." She said, thinking back to when she had first met Oswald officially.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary gave a shrug before joking* How should I know? I just met Oswald for the first time in twenty years just two days ago *She gave a smile, but as she looked down at Oasis' hand, a look of concern came to her face as she spoke up* Hey, O. Uh, since I found Helga again, I was thinking that maybe we could get her to heal your arms. I don't know how well she is now, but she's still the same Helga and I'm sure she's still got all those skills and stuff. She could grow your limbs back. It'll probably hurt like hell, but it'll be back to normal and all that.
"Well," Oasis gave a sort of shrug. "I mean, I wouldn't want to bother her with somethin' like that after all of these years of basically not seeing any of them." She scratched her head a little. "I'm not even sure that that'll work, with me having the new replacements and all." She held up her gloved hand, observing it, knowing that beneath it was an added piece instead of the flesh, blood, and bone that it used to be. "It ain't all that bad, I guess."
*Rosemary gave a playful scoff and responded* Oh, come on. Helga is always welcoming to see her friends again. I can't even begin to tell you how many times Enricho met her again asking for stuff, like a doctor or some soup or stuff. As long as you are nice to her, I'm sure she'd be happy to help.
"I mean..if you say so. But I don't think it's too much of a thing to worry about. I've been like this since Weiss did a number on me, so I'd say I've gotten used to it. And it took me a while to get used to having to use all of this stuff. If anything, I need an upgrade on this hunk of metal." She wiggled her mechanical fingers, laughing it off as a joke. "Besides, its just an arm and a leg. It could've been worse."
*Rosemary couldn't help but look uncomfortable, the memory of Weiss attacking her still making her feel guilty, before she tried to chuckle as well* Jeez, O. Most people wouldn't say that
Oasis gave her a grin. "Well its good thing that I ain't most people huh?" She chuckled, her attention turning when the Young Oswald came back to rest their glasses of water on the table. "..Uh, thanks. Hey wait a minute--" She said quickly as the young man started to hurry off again, catching his attention. "You...look familiar. Or more like, you look like someone I know."

"Uh yeah...ahaha...I get that a lot. I mean, with a face like this I get around." The Young Oswald looking man replied with a anxious chuckle. "Uh, your orders should be ready shortly." He said, before rushing off again.

Oasis's brows furrowed. "Why the hell does he look so familiar..." Not only that, but she had a strange feeling, like whoever the kid was didn't exactly belong there. Like someone who was trying to blend in. It gave her a weird feeling, but she brushed it off.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why are anda calling him Young Oswald XD hampir setahun yang lalu
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
A realm is within a dimension, which is in turn within a universe, so same fucking thing XD hampir setahun yang lalu
No, it's like Mortal Kombat. There different plains, but exist in the same universe. XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary looked over at the man, her attention not leaving his face before she took a drink of her water* I just ain't seeing it, O. You're probably imagining things
"Naaaah, like you said, you've only just met Oswald since he was a baby. See, the Oswald you know has a bearded face and isn't a complete geek compared to when I first met him, which was when he couldn't grow a lick of hair on his chinny-chin-chin to save his life. It was like...baby butt cheeks on a face."
*Rosemary couldn't help but snicker at the thought* Man, sounds like he was just the typical try hard back in the day. Now look at him, still trying hard to be cool
"At lease now he can do it a little more without tryin, so I guess I can give'em a little credit from back then. He's made some gains, that brother of yours." Oasis said genuinely. "His head's in the right place, at least. I just hope he doesn't think that I'm goin' to let him get too far deep in this mess that I have to deal with. Owensport ain't his battle to fight."
*Rosemary shook his head* For a guy with some looks and riches, he's as dense as... Well, as me. Is he fucking crazy or something?! Why would he want to get involved in this in the first place
"Beats me." Oasis gave a shrug. "But if there's one thing, I'll have to talk to him about that whenever I can. You guys finally found out that Helga's alive, and that all of your siblings are doing pretty good I'd assume. If anything, you guys could just...go home. Neither of you have to search anymore for anyone. It's pretty much the reason you guys set off to the world to began with right?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Well, yeah, that was my intent from the start, but... well, I'm way too deep into this shit now. Wein knows about me and Jud, and he'll want us dead cause, I dunno, he's scared of the boogeyman coming at night so he wants to make sure he can sleep at night without pissing his sheets. So I gotta do what I can to keep him from coming after me or anyone else. Besides, you could go home to and you're still in it. And I'll be damned if I leave you to fight this on your own
hampir setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Helga turned back to reply to Y’iel, however her face softened some when she realized she was no longer there. “...y-y‘iel....” She whimpered, now doubting if Y’iel coming to visit even happened or was real. Her breath accelerated and she looked between her children in fear. However, they attempted to calm her by saying she had not left.
Oh hei Jade. We thought anda died hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh wait, I already made that Powerpuff Girls reference hampir setahun yang lalu
"Yeah, but my situation's a little more complicated." Oasis's voice dropped into a whisper for a moment. "I was a part of their military, on my way to bein' a second lieutenant at that. I've got too much on me to stop and just go home. Hell, they've sent someone to take my sister, and I'm gonna get her back too. And I don't even know what's going on with Tali, or if she's even gotten word that I'm still alive. I'm in this because I don't have any other choice but to finish what I started before it ends up being too late." She paused for a moment. "And besides, I couldn't go home even if I could, since...you know...it was sorta...blown to smithereens."

~

And as Jr. and Zealia were trying to calm Helga down, Y'iel reappeared just as quickly as she had left for the brief amount of time, her brows now furrowed heavily in dismay. Her eyes switched between the children for a moment before she spoke. "Has anyone an explanation on why that...that thing is sealed to this property?"
*Rosemary crossed her arms at the thought* Well then I guess I just can't turn and leave, not after all that shit going down. I can't stay just for you, but I gotta do it for my other friends. Oh, and another thing, my home has been blown up, burned down, and torn apart at least nine times in one month. A few bit of magic and some hard work and it'll all be back in order
"Yeah..it's just that..I know my mom put a lot of hard work into that place, so I'm hopin' she's not taking it too hard. Then again..I can only hope. I know that our home meant a lot to her, more than I ever will probably know. Hell, that was where I was born, so I can at least see some of where she's coming from." Oasis said. "I think it would have been alright if it was just our home, but..they took the entire damn desert with it." Home. All of it was gone.
*Rosemary couldn't even imagine what was going through Oasis head, or Ossiana's for that matter. She just looked at the ground, whispering to herself* I'm gonna kill that fucking ogre
Oasis leaned back in her chair again. "So when it all boils down to it...this shit has to end. This crap with Wein and Owensport. The shit with the Oni and her laboratory. Everything that's still followin' my folks around...I'm gonna have to be the one that ends it. They've had enough. And Oriocho had nothing to do with any of this, and they took her." Her eyes wandered to the ceiling. "And that's not even mentioning having to be stuck with Lilith and her resting bitch face now to figure out the rest." She then looked at Rosemary.
"But you know what...it's moments like these..where I can relax, and just be with you. They keep me goin' and swingin' every time. Its what I fight for, ya know?"
*Rosemary couldn't help but giggle* Jeez, you really know how to change the tone of things *Despite her joking, she was still happy to hear that from Oasis, a smile gracing her face*
Oasis smiled as well. "Only when you're around." She said. "Speakin' of which, after we eat, we're probably take a look around, see what we can find to enjoy ourselves with while we're out."
-

"What do you mean it sounded like she had suspicions?! You were only supposed to take their order--what the hell did you say?!"

"ANYTHING TO DRINK FOR YOU GUYS? That's what I said! Then I went back and gave them their WATER. Jesus, I told you from the start that I thought it was a bad idea! That YOU should've just went your damn self! But noOoOOoOOo! Get off my back will ya!"

There was a tedious sigh. "Alright, look, I'm sorry. As long as nothing happened too early, then we should still be in the clear." One of the individuals removed a pocket watch and looked at it. "So, we have a few more hours until that time, so for now, lets take the chance and continue with it. I don't think they'll find out that its you. And hey.."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful, stOOpid."

"You too."
*Rosemary gave a smile, but it soon turned to a look of curiosity* Yeah, speaking of which, where is our food? It's been a while
"Nah, if it got here now I'd have to dropkick the shit out of someone for bringing something not cooked." Oasis said nonchalantly. "When it comes to things like boar, its thicker meat than somethin' like dear or a chicken, so it takes some time to simmer or whatever. At least that's what I learned from watchin' my moms cook back then." She said. "Should be done any minute now though, so there's that."
*Rosemary gave a sigh, as she was far more impatient in waiting* I swear, this fried stuff better be worth the wait
"Relaaaax baby, it's not like you're gonna be the one payin' for it if its not." Oasis said, laughing some at this. "Think of it this way, the longer it takes, the more effort they're putting into making it taste worth the wait."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Well of course I ain't paying for it. It's Oswald who is paying for it. Far as I see it, he wants to help us out, he's gotta pay for all our expenses too. But I'm sure he knew that
Helga's ears perked when she saw Y'iel once more in front of her, sighing in relief and her chances of a panic attack reducing for now. She listened carefully to what she had to say, her brows furrowing between her children then back at Y'iel. "....t-thing? W-What? I... I confused..."
"Now that's just wrong," Oasis laughed a little more. "I'll be paying for our stuff, don't do your poor little brother like that. He already gots a wrecked ship on his hands."

~

Y'iel hesitated, not expecting Helga to be the first one to speak since she knew that she couldn't have possibly been the one capable of anything like it in her current state. That, and she didn't want to cause another panic attack either. But at the same time, she couldn't bring herself to lie to the woman. "It is...something that is not supposed to be." She answered vaguely instead, finding relief in the loophole.
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Hey, someone's gotta pay for our expenses, and all I got is three gold coins on me. *She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms as she started to get more impatient*
“What is it you speak of?” Wiezen Jr.’s voice cut through like lightning. Mild irritation was building
up since Y’iel wasn’t finishing her sentences and rather stood there shocked.
"The First Beast is sealed to this property, sealed as in, bound to it." Y'iel answered, her thoughts quickly coming to a conclusion. "Charlie." She growled slightly in annoyance. "Reckless." She muttered to herself, disappearing from the room once again.

~

"Man, it's a good thing that I had already been planning on paying before hand then. We would've had to ditch this place. After eating still, of course." Oasis added at the end, taking the first few sips from her water.

After another five minutes, the Young Oswald returned to their table along with the large man from outside to deliver their order, both sizzling fresh with grease with crunchy outer layers and a appetizing aroma.
*Rosemary was already feeling hungry, ready to eat, and as soon as the plate was placed on the table, she was already eating at it, enjoying the taste of it very much*
“First beast?” Wiezen Jr.’s eyes knitted before he looked at Zealia for an answer, only to find she was also
confused. She was thinking back to last night when she encountered him and saved her life and the boutique’s from this giant beast. However, to him, she simply shrugged, fearing what her brother had to say to that.
Oasis gave a nod to the Young Oswald and the bulky man who had brought them their food. But unlike Rosemary, and much unlike her younger self, she took up her utensils, being a knife and a fork, and cut into her steaming fried ham, cutting off a bigger-than-small-but-less-than-big portion before taking her first bite.
While she was sure as hell aiming to tear Owensport down to the ground, their military had taught her two things. Self-discipline, and table manners. Something that she had always been against, being that Ossiana never saw the point in them at all.

~

Y'iel returned to the room, dusting a few specs of dust and dirt off of herself, mumbling quietly. "I have took a few extra precautionary actions to ensure that the dormant threat will not BECOME a threat. The added seals should hold just fine."
*Rosemary had decided to eat with her hands, not really caring about formalities and all that, and as she looked up, she couldn't help but chuckle, at least have the manners to swallow before she spoke* Well aren't you just a well mannered lady
“Shouldn’t we MOVE a possible threat instead of just trying to put layer over layer on it? Instead of just putting our lives into more danger than they already are?” Wiezen Jr. suggested, specifically talking about his mother.
"I can't." Y'iel said straightforwardly. "This seal isn't the ordinary place-and-peel, standard spell. I have not the tools nor the time to sit and pick every last piece away from it in order to just undo the first layer. HUNDREDS of layers. And those are only his. If it was within my abilities to do so instantly, you would not have heard a word of it."

~

"Manners? Eh, more of a picked up habit from around the ol' barracks." Oasis said, talking with a jaw full. She had learned manners, of course, but there was a limit to it. After all, she was still both a Scorpia and a Morgan. "They sorta tear ya down and rebuild ya there. But there were two things that I made sure they got nice in clear, and it pissed a lot of people there off. The first thing was that they couldn't break me enough to shape me into their little puppet. The second thing is, as long as this head is on these shoulders, they're always gonna miss a lot to rope in." She stated with a grin.
*Rosemary groaned at the idea as she thought about how they try to shape their soldiers* God, just thinking about what they do there pisses me off *She took another, more aggressive bite of her meal, the thought just annoying her more*
"Out of all places in this universe, he chose the boutique?" Zealia's brows furrowed now in dismay. How could he choose to put such a dangerous threat near his children? She would say his sick ex-wife as well, however, she wasn't sure what terms they were in.

Helga fidgeted with her fingers as she listened to the conversation. If she wasn't mistaken, she had in fact met the first beast a long time ago when it was first sealed. She wondered why or how it was able to escape after so many years. She blinked, snapping out of the thoughts that she struggled in remembering before her eyes landed back on Y'iel. She smiled crookedly and awkwardly, giving her an awkward wave of a hand.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Zealia Berlakon like she didn't know XD Patheeeeetiiiiiicccccc. hampir setahun yang lalu
Now I am leaving earth, for no kismis, raisin hampir setahun yang lalu
cosmic_fusions commented…
:((((( hampir setahun yang lalu
Y'iel furrowed her brows. "The last time we spoke, I told him of the False One that had come to the boutique. The unnatural Therian..." She was about to add a bit more to that until she saw Helga waving at her, a gentle smile coming to her face as she waved back as she spoke to Jr. and Zealia. "But it should not be as much of a problem as of now, with the added precautions placed onto the seals."

~

"It ain't all that bad." Oasis said after a third bite from her food. "Well, when you're with the right people, it's not. I was lucky enough to get stuck with Tali and...and Wulf." The mentioning of Wulf's name after so long was like a double-take that hit her hard in the chest, the motions of her eating becoming stiff for a moment. "They kept my mind straight while on track, and in the end, we turned out to be a pretty great team..." Guilt fell onto her shoulders, for she felt as if she had abandoned them both. As a friend, as as their captain. Or...former Captain.
*Rosemary was already remembering the events that took place in Edrain, and how horrible it all was. But as she saw the change in Oasis' expression, she tried to cheer her up* Hey, come on, Tali's still alive, I'm sure of it. When we get the time, we'll go and look for her
Oasis gave a slow nod, pushing away her plate a little now when the thoughts began to settle in. She had been responsible for them through and through. She had been their leader. A leader that lost Wulf and left Tali to the worst of her imagination. She had failed them without a doubt in her mind.

But then she remembered why she was where she was currently. She remembered why she had managed to come so far, how she had managed to survive in Edrain after it collapsed despite being an arm and a leg short. Revenge, and love. A love for Rosemary. Love towards her family, her friends. And revenge, for all who had fallen before she had. "I'm gettin' her out of there." She said, as she returned to her food in attempt to not let the bad get the best of her again.
Oh yeah, Tali's fucking dead. atau even worse XD hampir setahun yang lalu
"I didn't know he cared about whatever Bonnus was planning with her manmade mutations." Her left brow raised. "He did tell me you were constantly reminding him about it, but I just... It just didn't sound like he was interested but yet... he.... sealed that beast here...." She stopped herself, a little uncertain now.

"....Th-That Wie--Ch-Charlie..." Helga mumbled, but didn't add on to what she had to say. She shivered some and went to retrieve a blanket to wrap herself in burrito-style. And as the "adults" spoke, she sat in the corner like a lost child and instead forced herself to eat some of the sliced watermelon Y'iel further diced for her.
"He isn't interested...at all." Y'iel confirmed what Zealia had said. "Because Wiezen would have. But Charlie has a rather...strong disliking towards replicas, or more so in his terms, "fakes". Now that I remind myself, when we spoke, he did seem to be particularly agitated when I mentioned what had occurred. But as I stated previously, he wanted no part in the manner aside from what he had brought here I suppose. It is rather...difficult to pinpoint his motives."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah, that's the spirit, O. Don't let your mind think of the worst. Just think of how you're gonna get it and what you'll do to celebrate her return