Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 9437

hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary could barely keep her eyes open at the blinding light, the quacking from the ground powerful enough to knock her off her feet for a few seconds* S-Shit! What's happening!?

*Enricho covered his eyes at the sight of the flash of light, before turning to Leonard* What the hell do we do now!?
hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"What the fuck is that?!" Leon stumbled across the trembling ground until he finally ended up falling, unable to see where he was going.

Ossiana was swinging blindly in a frenzy to hit whatever was making the loud ringing sound, the ringing like a sharp pain in her head.

Leonard grimaced, feeling the sheer pressure of the energy. He didn't know what it was, but he knew enough to know that it was the furthest thing from good right now. And now he only had one thing left up his sleeve.
"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!" Leonard had jumped to his feet, a thick book now in hand. The Enkiridian that he and Leon had been looking for in Edrain, their father's book, was now in their possession. Magic incantation circles began to surround him, and against his will, his eyes were pulled open as the books pages began to flip in a manner that almost looked as if every single last one of them were going to tear out at any second.
The book lifted into a float in front of him, a ghastly yellow aura wrapped around it.
"Like the arms of Gaia around her elk, send me your protection, Geb!" It was only at the mere second of the next bright flash that would cause the most destruction, was a box of magic forced around those it was directed towards, and they were drug under the surface of the ground with sand, earth, pieces of the desert itself caving in on them.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*At the mention of this, Enricho did what he could to shield both Oriocho and Oasis from the blast, but as soon as, what he expected, the blast to reach them, he looked up to see the magical square around them, before turning to Leonard* What is going on? Did the attack stop?
hampir setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Meanwhile, the mother was… on the floor of the kitchen, her surroundings smelling like... smoke. She had changed into a more comfortable, free outfit from Zealia’s closet. She wore a bralette that wouldn’t restrain her sore breasts, and a pair of black “granny panties” instead of what she would usually wear which would’ve been a thong. On top of everything, Helga covered herself with a silky black kimono containing intricate details of flowers, and the strap she tied around it was becoming a little undone where her bralette and underwear were showing. She was laying down on the floor in a position she always slept in back when she rested besides her husband, mostly due to tummyaches of stuffing too much sweets at once. Her knees were pressed on the ground and against her chest, while her butt was propped up in the air. Her colorful headwrap was still on her and she had a mustache of chocolate milk staining her upper lip. Her left hand was wrapped in several bandages, and she had flour sprinkled upon her nose and somehow legs. Her ribcage rose and fell as she snored softly on the ground, her chipped ears twitching every now and then as she took a well-needed nap. However, they began twitching vehemently as soon as whimpering was heard.

"How exactly are we supposed to put this thing down?" Zealia questioned as she followed Y'iel. "I mean... What is it that we are searching for, if I may ask?"

"What did I tell you about touching me?" Flynn's brows furrowed, however he didn't even flinch when he was slapped, rather just gently massaged the side of his face.
*Nithloraul was even more frustrated now as she responded* See!? You don't even see me as a human! You don't see my as a living thing! This behavior! This judgmental attitude! This is exactly why I despise humans! This is why they are nothing but selfish and spiteful and worthless! You really are no better than any other human, Flynn! You're just like the rest! I hate humans! So why do I desire to help them!?
The whimpering continued for only a few more seconds until it came to a stop, and instead replaced with what could only be described as a hard shuffling outside of the shop. And then a loud, monstrous bark.

"Remove yourself from the path of the door. Pfft, I will never understand what amusement the girl gets from thee." The magic that surrounded the shop began to waver for a few seconds. "Hm...it seems that they have become stronger. Much stronger. Excellent. Alright canine, do as you were brought to do."

The barriers began to waver again until slowly, they began to be eaten away. Literally. But as they were being eaten away, they were being replaced with more refined and stronger versions.

~

"Our search began with Wiezen, and it shall end with he." Y'iel answered. "As of this short detour of our focus, what we have been searching for...it seems we have found it here. "Putting it down", on the other hand, is a process that I will have to complete upon arrival. I have never felt anything like this since..." She paused in her speech, going into thought.

~

"No." Leonard answered, panting some. "However, the spell that I used managed to get us away from the full force. We're underground at the moment, but we won't be for long." When he looked at Enricho, he was wiping blood from under his eyes as he closed the grimoire. Around the barrier, the rubble of earth that they were buried beneath began to shift away from them while they were being pushed back up to the surface.
-

Eros wheezed in utter agony having been the one to take some of the brunt force from the smite which left both her and the brand in a severely weakened state in their place under the rubble. Their skin sizzled, the light's properties creating one hell of a lasting effect, being that it was more than effective against them. She could no longer control their body, nor could she barely muster up much of anything to speak. Everything hurt, it burned. But luckily, the brand hadn't been rendered COMPLETELY useless, and their body continued to heal very slowly.
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop fucking with my barriers xD hampir setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah XD The opposite sounds lebih progressive hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary groaned in pain as she looked around for their enemy* W-Where the hell did he go? He's gotta be around here somewhere! I'll kill him! I'll kill him, his brothers, his professor, that bastard Wein, and anyone who even looks at Oasis the wrong way! I'll kill everything that tries to hurt them *She kept looking around, her eyes darted back and forth, due to not being able to do much else*

*Enricho took notice of the blood, and then down at Oasis. He gave a heavy sigh, before he spoke to him* How much more time do you need to heal her?
"It's not healing." Leonard answered. "I just closed the wound on her back so that she can have enough time too BE healed. We've been in this desert for the passed week. Our mana isn't exactly in the best of shape, and with using what I just used, I don't think I have much of anything left right now." As they broke through to the surface, the immediate change to the desert could be seen and felt. The air of the desert was no longer dry and hot as it naturally should have been. Nor more sand, or the bright rays from the sun. But instead, the vicinity had been reduced to a cold and bitter looking wasteland of rock that still steamed from the smite.
"Leon!" He called out for his brother. He looked around them, dread starting to knot in his stomach when all he heard was silence. "Leo!" He called out again, a little panic coming to his voice until he saw some of the rocks shifting.

A hand burst through to the surface, followed by a second one as Leon began to pull himself to the surface level, leftover shards of magic drifting away from him and fading. He breathed heavily, noticing the change in the atmosphere around them. "Fuck," He growled to himself when his foot got stuck until he yanked it out and finally got to his feet to brush himself off.
*Enricho's eyes wandered around the place* Dear gods *As soon as he saw Leon burst from the ice, he called out to him* Hey, where's Ossiana?!

*Rosemary continued to look for Styles, not spotting him at all in the ice covered wasteland* Where is that bastard!?
Leon grumbled something from where he was and dug around in his ear with his pinkie before tilting his head and smacking the other end, a bit of sand falling from it. He didn't answer Enricho until he could spot Leonard, which put him a little more at ease. But even afterwards, the answer he gave was a shrug to Enricho, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a now broken cigarette, which he had been planning on saving until they got out of the desert since it had been his last one.

Leonard let out a silent sigh of relief when his brother finally came into his sight. His attention shifted back to Oasis, and he went to kneel down to check to see if everything was right for them to get around to moving her. But instead, a flying kick to the side knocked him off his feet sideways.

"Leo!" Leon dropped his cigarette immediately, rushing towards where they were.

And before Enricho could intervene, Styles took the moment with him being focused on Leon to swiftly snag Orio away from, his tail whipping around catching the hunter in the chest, knocking him back. "Woohoo! Styles 3 to 0! Told ya I was awesom--AAH!" He was cut off when Orio's stinger jabbed him in the forehead, which was followed by a hard chomp from her teeth. "Aaaww, you're like a baby me! That's so cool! It's a good thing professor wanted me to get you then huh?"
His attention shifted to Leon, who was already coming towards him. "Ope, gotta go!"

"GET BACK HERE YA FUCKIN PRICK!" Leon yelled, a ball of solid ice forming in his hand. He was preparing to throw it until Style's held Orio in front of himself with his tail.

Styles stuck his tongue out at Leon, reaching into a pouch on his baggy pants and pulling out a pouch. "See ya--w-whoa!" Once again, he was forced out of the way as the ground beneath him jutted upwards, a large pincer reaching out of it and aiming for him. He quickly opened the pouch and poured out a bunch of sparkling dust onto him and Orio.

Orio began to sneeze as while she kept at her attempts to be released, gnawing at Styles's tail to no avail as their silhouettes flickered. And then they disappeared with poof, but without a trace.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, why must anda ruin everything anda touch hampir setahun yang lalu
I don't like that answer XD hampir setahun yang lalu
....You were supposed to like it? XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Enricho was ready to shout in frustration, but as soon as Orio was snatched out of his hands, he turned to Styles, and already, was in a fit of anger as he immediately got up and chased after him* Give her back! *Despite his age and his exhaustion, he had already gained speed, catching up to him rather quickly, and jumped right at him, only to land into the ice face first, and despite lacking any injury from the fall, he didn't get up. He just lied there, his hands over his head as he kept his face buried in the ice*
*Rosemary, once she gained the strength to get back up, caught barely a glimpse of Styles before he was gone. She walked over to Enricho, before she spoke* Where's that son of a bitch Styles?
*There was no answer from him*
"....Is my.... Is my dad completely gone? Hopeless for recovery?" Zealia's ears lowered some as she asked Y'iel the question that itched at the back of her throat. "I understand what must be done, but... I just want to know... If there's still a part of him that would feel pain... I don't... I don't want my daddy to feel pain, that's all..."

Helga jolted in her nap at the sound of the monstrous bark, her body immediately curling and tensing in fear. She looked around quickly, her nostrils inhaling the smell of smoke. The mother slowly stood up, her sight blurring back to normal. She wiped the chocolate stain off her upper lip, eyeing the burning oven. Opening it, she coughed as a whiff of burnt and blackened smoke washed over her. Grabbing a mitten, she pulled out the tray and stared down at the shriveled, black pieces of coal which should’ve been cinnamon rolls. She also glanced at the blender nearby that seemed to be filled with crimson. Blood. It appeared as if Helga had stuck her hand in near and accidentally turned it on. However, the poorly wrapped bandage on her hand told her she had taken care of it… somewhat.

When she was able to detect where the smoke was coming from, she was now confused as to why there no longer was a presence of the barriers on the shop. Scared, she leaned a little more towards where the noise was coming from. Fear filled her broken eyes as she took multiple steps back, and quickly made distance between the entrance and herself. She ran up the stairs and searched through the rooms to hide.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HUUUMAANNN, SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE ONE!" Flynn slammed his fist onto the side of the ship, immediately breaking a piece off in contact. His fist began to bleed in an instant.
*Nithloraul was still, but spoke regardless* Just like the rest of you humans. I knew humans were just selfish. Thanks, Flynn. You finally proved me right. It only took twenty years to do so *With that, Nithloraul walked passed him and down underneath the ship, anywhere to get away from people*
*As soon as Flynn turned around, Franziska was behind him, her arms crossed as she spoke* That was not what I meant by talking to her, Flynn. I think that was worse than before
"Damn it!" Leon cursed, sliding to a stop to check on Leonard. He helped get to his feet, the first thing he noticed being the smudges of blood that were under his eyes and around his noes. "You used the damn book?!"

"I didn't have a choice. It was either that, or everyone here that wasn't that damn kid be obliterated." Leonard answered calmly, already getting the idea that this was going to happen before he used the grimoire.

"That "not having a choice" shit is NOT gonna keep being your damn excuse!" Leon bit, poking Leonard in the chest. "It could have been used as a Source too, but your had to go and read another fuckin' page!"

"I'm...sorry." Leonard sighed. "But I truly had no other option this time. I wouldn't have been able to draw from the Enkoridians source fast enough to cast a shielding spell."

The ground where the pincer had been opened up further, and Ossiana began to climb out, dazed and confused, a few grunts coming from her as she used her ax to shatter the ice that had covered her lower half and caused to get stuck for a second or so.

Both Leon and Leonard turned at the same time, their exchange being put on hold.
"She's STILL not down for the count?" Leon growled, and incantation circle already forming in his hand.

~

"Hm?" Y'iel's ears twitched before perking. "Oh no no no, you misunderstand Zealia. That thing is not human. Not animal. Nor demon. And it is most certainly not Wiezen." She assured. "Are you?" But this question was not directed towards Zealia, but rather towards the figure that was moving towards them in the distance.

~

The doors to the boutique could be heard opening softly, though what followed behind was the sound of them being torn off of their hinges as a loud panting entered the shop.

"What in the name of burning bodies is that smell?!" The voice exclaimed after a few seconds. "Ugh, such a smell should not be within a place as such where all of these clothes could absorb it into them. Terrible for business. Anywho, do what you do best. I have reason to suspect that she was hear. And apparently, so were they."

An identical voice spoke. "How would you like me to handle the situation then, Mistress?"

"Search the town, but remain undercover and unseen. And if you so happen to make contact with one of them, do not hesitate to destroy them. I will not allow them to continue their charades with hunting my daughter."

"Understood."
*Rosemary kept her eyes on Enricho before her attention was brought to Ossiana, breaking through the glass. Not taking any chances this time if she were to attack them, she moved herself towards her, already gaining her strength back, before she walked over to Ossiana, her arms crossed as she spoke* You done trying to kill us yet? Or am I going to have to beat some sense into your head before you start to see things for what they really are? How could someone as strong willed as you let a little cold warp your mind like a bitch, Ossiana?! So if you're done trying to kill us, you should probably go and talk with your husband and your daughter about how your going to get your little girl back instead of all this, "I gotta kill Macross" bullshit mentality!
Ossiana was already shaking head when Rosemary approached her, looking around like a lost child at all of the ice around them. At the cold. It wasn't until Rose spoke to her head turned to look in front of her, only to realize that she had to look down to find the person that was actually speaking. She gave a long sniffle, wiping her nose. "....Huh?" Was the only thing that came from her at first, and she blinked a few times.
"Macross? MACROSS!?" Her eyes immediately flared with anger, but unlike before, it was more focused and less completely barbaric. One of her large pincers shoved Rosemary to the ground and pinned her there, her stinger coming to a stop inches away from Rosemary's face. "Where is she!?" She snarled. "Who are you? Did she send you? Where are we?"

"Uh oh," Leon and Leonard both said at the same time and rushed towards them, only to stop when Ossiana's glare went to them. Not only that, but they noticed that she was actually speaking.
Helga was unable to hear the words of the strangers who invaded the boutique due to her poor hearing. Now it was her turn to whimper. She was already panting and sweating from only taking a few steps, gripping her bandaged knuckle where she had sliced off a few fingers from trying to make a smoothie. She looked around quickly before deciding to hide in Zealia's room. However, she snuck into the grand closet and quickly threw clothes onto herself in the corner to hide under a pile of them, panting anxiously.

"B-But then, where is my fath---" She was cut off when the question was asked, her brows furrowing in confusion. But then she turned to face who she was directing it toward, her eyes narrowing at the figure, and her hand clenching into a fist in preparation if need for a fight.

Flynn rolled his eyes at Franziska's comment. "You said talk, you didn't specify." He shrugged innocently. "If you're so concerned about her, then YOU talk to her."
*Rosemary gave a tired sigh* Yeah, I should've figured you'd be too far gone to hear me out properly. And like I'd work for that bitch! Take a closer look at me and you'd probably notice that I have every reason to hate her as much as you do. Now do you really wanna search for that piece of shit or don't you think you have more pressing things to worry about, like your child that was just snatched up by one of your kind and look for them while you still have time

*Franziska retorted* Because I don't know her like you do, Flynn. No one does. One of these days, you're gonna have to answer that question as to why you hate her so much. And I'm curious too. Whenever you're around her, you're just so.... it's not even hate. It's nothing. You have no emotion around her
There was silence from below within the shop aside from the small clicks of footsteps, possibly heels, which were drowned out either way by the heavy thud like second pair of steps that felt as if the shook the shop some.

"Do not damage anything!" The voice hissed, only to receive a loud bark in return that was like rolling thunder. "And remove thy nose fro--ugh, why did I ever agree to be thy caretaker for the evening?" The voice let out a slightly exaggerated sigh. But then it came to a stop. "Oh? It seems that there is more to this boutique than I expected."

~

"One of my kind?" Ossiana murmured, her brows furrowing in confusion. "Why would...Oa wouldn't just take her sister from her home...she hasn't been back here in years.." Because aside from herself, Oasis was the only other Scorpio that she knew of, and they were the last of their race as far as she was concerned. And with that in mind, she stared at Rosemary for a long moment before she leaned down some until they were face to face. Her nostrils flexed as if she were trying to take a whiff of her before she froze, her black irises staring into Rosemary's eyes. "..You smell just like her." She growled, one of her hands reaching and clasping around Rose's throat. "Who are you? Where's my daughter!?"

"Daughter?" Leon and Leonard ended up looking at one another again before Leon called out.

"Hey, your daughter's Oasis right? Then that means that ol crusty over there's here dad...which means that's your husband. Which me--"

"She's here." Leonardo said quickly to stop Leon from saying anything further, backing up to where Oasis's body was.

Ossiana's ears perked to their fullest extent, and though she stood up straight from her leaning, her grasp on Rose's throat remained, now leaving her dangling in the air as she looked around again. "....Oa?" Her eyes wavered, looking passed the twins and spotting Oasis on the ground. But then she also spotted Enricho. "E-Enricho!? Oasis?!" She dropped Rosemary completely and immediately went for them, her eyes wide with confusion and shock.

~

The figure who had began to approach them did so at a tedious pace, the sound of his footsteps nonexistent at first. And once he was about twenty five feet away from them, he spoke.
❞𝗬̶̘̘̺̲͊̓͌𝗼̶͓̺̲̔̔͜͝𝘂̶͙̲͐̐͋͜ 𝗵̶̫̟̦̲̐̐𝗮̶͖̝͔̲̒͐𝘃̶͙̪͇̲̽͋̾𝗲̶̼̫͓̲̔͋͛ 𝗰̶̞͓̟̲̔͋̔𝗼̶͎͓̪̲̔͘͠𝗺̶̳̦̲̿̓͋𝗲̶̢̼̲͐͆̀ 𝗳̶̙͕̼̲̒̀͝𝗼̶̞̪͕̲͋̽͒𝗿̶͎̺̲̽́̕͜ 𝗺̶̦͕͚̲́̕𝘆̶̢̺͓̲̓͊͠ 𝗹̶͔̫͖̲̔̕̕𝗼̶̳̘͚̲̈́̽̚𝗿̺­͎̕͜­̶̲̒­𝗱̡̫­͖͆̈́­̶̲̈́­.̫̠­̻͊͘­̶̲̒ 𝗛̶͙͓̘̲͛̔̒𝗲̶͎̲̿͊͜͜͝ 𝗶̶̢̙̲̈́͜͠͝𝘀̶̡̺̫̲̀̓̒ 𝗵̶̻̲͆̒͑͜𝘂̶̢̼̦̲̀̈́̀𝗻­͍͇̐­̶͐̿­̲𝗴͉­̘͎̾­̶̽͊­̲𝗿͇­̢̼͐­̶͛͘­̲𝘆͇­͙̙͋­̶̒̕­̲.̪­̞́͛­̶̲̕ 𝗖̶̼͙̺̲̈́̔̚𝗼̶̻͉̦̲͌͛𝗺̶̢̪͍̲͑̈́͋𝗲̶̢͚͉̲̽͛͒❟ 𝗯̶͓͍̲͑̽͝𝗲̶͓͎̠̲͆͊̈́ 𝗵̶͖̟̦̲̈́̈́͝𝗶̶̫̻̲͛̀̈́𝘀̶͖̟̳̲͑͐ 𝘀̶̺̪̼̲́̽̕𝗮̶͉͙̳̲͊̚͝𝗰̞­̘͉̓­̶̐̕­̲𝗿͖­͍͙͌­̶͌̚­̲𝗶͔­̪̝̚­̶̔̚­̲𝗳̠­͙͐͝­̶̲͋­𝗶̞͚­͚̿͌­̶̲𝗰­͍̦̀­̶̲̿­𝗲̪̞­͊̓̈́­̶̲.­͍͕̪­̒͑͠­̶̲ 𝗕̶͔͙̘̲̈́̈́͘𝗲̶͉͚̲̽͠͝ 𝘁̶̦̺̲̀̕͠𝗵̶̟̫̞̲͛͘̚𝗲̶͕̳̦̲̔͛̒ 𝗺̶̡͔̫̲̓͠𝗲̶̢͓̪̲̔͋̕𝗮̶̞͓̲̒̿͜͝𝗹̶̝̳͓̲͒̾͊ 𝗼̶̺̙̪̲̐̒͋𝗳̶̢͇̺̲̔̿͊ 𝗮̶̠̦̲̿͑͒ 𝗴̶̘̞̲̈́̈́͌𝗼̶̢̘̫̲͋̈́̕𝗱̶̡̡͉̲́͆.̶̟͙̲͒̓͘͜❞

A frown settled upon Y'iel's face, and she answered. "The meal of a god is but a snack to I. Sadly, you nor your "god" will be having neither. Are you and or your supposed "god" responsible for this mess?"

❞𝗬̶̲̓͋͒̅𝗼̶̲̾̓̅͘𝘂̶̲̐́̀̅ 𝗱̶̲̓͒̅͠𝗮̶̲́̽̅͠𝗿̶̲̿̓̅𝗲̶̲͑͆͆̅ 𝘁̶̲͆͋́̅𝗼̶̲͌̓̅̚ 𝗺̶̲́͐̅̕𝗼̶̲̈́͋̅͝𝗰̶̲̾͒̿̅𝗸̶̲̓̅͘͝ 𝘁̶̲̽͒̅͝𝗵̶̲͌̿͋̅𝗲̶̲͒̓͐̅ 𝗻̶̲͌̀̈́̅𝗮̶̲̿̅͠𝗺̶̲̒̓̅𝗲̶̲͋̾̅͝ 𝗼̶̲͑̾̅͘𝗳̶̲̐̔̅͘ 𝗭̶̲̽́̅͝𝗼̶̲̽̔̒̅𝗿̶̒͛̽­̲̅𝘇­̶͝͝­̲͒̅­𝗶̶̒­̲̿̅­𝘁̶͝­͑͐̅­̲𝗵̶­́͛͠­̲̅𝗼­̶͌͠­̲͑̅­𝗿̶͒­͋̅͘­̲𝗮̶­̿̿̈́­̲̅𝘂­̶̿͘­̲͋̅­𝗹̶̒­̲̈́̅­.̶̔­̈́͊̅­̲?̶­͆̀͘­̲̅ 𝗬̶̲̀̅͘𝗼̶̲͛̐̀̅𝘂̶̲̅͠͝͝❟̶̲̈́̔͋̅ 𝘀̶̲̿͛͊̅𝘂̶̲͋͐̅𝗰̶̲͆̅͝𝗵̶̲̓͋͊̅ 𝗮̶̲͐̅͘𝗻̶̲̽̅̚̕ 𝗶̶̲͐̀̅͠𝗻̶̲̐̔͛̅𝘀̶̔͒̾­̲̅𝗶­́͌͝­̶̲̅­𝗴͊̔­̶̒̅­̲𝗻̀­̶̐͋­̲̅𝗶­̾́̒­̶̲̅­𝗳̓̾­̶̲̅­𝗶̾̔­̶͑̅­̲𝗰͘­̶̓͠­̲̅𝗮­̶̈́̈́­̲̅𝗻­͊͊͝­̶̲̅­𝘁̈́͝­̶̈́̅­̲ 𝗽̶̲̈́̈́̅͝𝗲̶̲̽̀̅͘𝘀̶̲͋͒̅̚𝘁̶̲́̾̅̚ 𝗱̶̲͐̾̅͠𝘄̶̲̽͊̅̕𝗲̶͆̈́̅­̲𝗹̓­̶̀͆­̲̅𝗹­̔͐͝­̶̲̅­𝗶̈́͝­̶̐̅­̲𝗻͛­̶͒̚­̲̅𝗴­͒̒̿­̶̲̅ 𝘂̶̲͛̐̅͠𝗽̶̲̐̈́̀̅𝗼̶̲͊͆͌̅𝗻̶̲́̅͝͝ 𝘁̶̲̀̈́͑̅𝗵̶̲̽̿̐̅𝗲̶̲̅̕͠ 𝗰̶̲̅͝͝͠𝗿̶̲͊̅͝𝘂̶̓͐̅͝­̲𝘀̒­̶̐̓­̲̅𝘁­̶̈́͋­̲̅𝘀­͋̔̚­̶̲̅ 𝗼̶̲̿́̀̅𝗳̶̲̒͑́̅ 𝘆̶̲̀͐̓̅𝗼̶̲̽͛̅̚𝘂̶̲͆̓͌̅𝗿̶̲͆̓̅ 𝗺̶̲͒̐̒̅𝗮̶̲̈́͆̅͠𝗸̶͋͛͒­̲̅𝗲­̐̒͒­̶̲̅­𝗿̓̀­̶͆̅­̲𝘀̕­̶̐̓­̲̅.­̶͘͠­̲̅ 𝗛̶̲̀̿̐̅𝗼̶̲͋̅͠͝𝘄̶̔̈́̕­̲̅𝗲­͒͆̾­̶̲̅­𝘃͐̚­̶̅͘­̲𝗲́­̶̈́͝­̲̅𝗿­̶͒͝­̲̅❟ 𝘁̶̲͋͛͐̅𝗵̶̲̾͌͒̅𝗲̶̲͋͌̅͘ 𝗽̶̲͊͐̅͠𝗼̶̲͋̾͒̅𝘄̶̲̾̈́͊̅𝗲̶̲̈́̔̿̅𝗿̶̲̽͆́̅ 𝘁̶̲͑͑̅𝗵̶̲̈́̈́̅̕𝗮̶̲̓̒̅̚𝘁̶̲͆̓̅͝ 𝗜̶̲̔̓̅͘ 𝘀̶̲̓͒͋̅𝗲̶̲͑̅͠𝗻̶̲̽̈́͑̅𝘀̶̲̈́̐̅̚𝗲̶̲͐̒͑̅ 𝗳̶̲̓̅̚𝗿̶̲͋̀̅̕𝗼̶̲͒̓̅͠𝗺̶̲̀̀͌̅ 𝘆̶̲̈́̽̅͠𝗼̶̲̓̈́̿̅𝘂̶̲̀͐̅̚ 𝘄̶̲̅̚̕𝗶̶̲͊̐̀̅𝗹̶̲̈́̓̅𝗹̶̲̈́͑͑̅ 𝗱̶̲͆̔͌̅𝗼̶̲͊͆̅̚ 𝗳̶̲̽̔͑̅𝗶̶̲͐̈́̅͘𝗻̶̀͒̓­̲̅𝗲­͛̽͘­̶̲̅­𝗹̓́­̶̅̚­̲𝘆̾­̶̾̔­̲̅ 𝗳̶̲́̔̅͝𝗼̶̲̓̓̀̅𝗿̶̲͆̔̅ 𝗶̶̲̈́͑̅͝𝘁̶̲͌̐̅͝𝘀̶̲̓͑̅͝ 𝘀̶̲͛͑̀̅𝘁̶̲̅̚͠𝗿̶̓̿̓̅­̲𝗲́­̶̅͘­̲𝗻̚­̶̅͘­̲𝗴̔­̶̿͘­̲̅𝘁­͆͊̾­̶̲̅­𝗵͐͒­̶̅̚­̲ 𝘁̶̲͑̒̅͝𝗼̶̲͊̾̅͠ 𝗿̶̲͒́̒̅𝗲̶̲̓̓̅͝𝘀̶͐̓̚­̲̅𝘁­̓͠͝­̶̲̅­𝗼̒͊­̶̿̅­̲𝗿͛­̶͒̅­̲𝗲͠­̶͑̚­̲̅.­̒̾̒­̶̲̅­

Y'iel, oddly enough, ended up smiling at the cloaked man. "You have my pity, as well as my gratitude for answering me truthfully. Now if you would please, step aside so that I may--" Her speech was cut off as she swiped her hand to the side, deflecting something that tore away the buildings a mere second later. Black smoke raise from her hand, a dark spot sizzling on the back of her hand.
Her eyes narrowed. "My, how rude. I'll assume that this Zorzithoraul fellow lacks manners as well, for it is obvious that you do yourself. Who are you, might I ask?"

❞𝗜̶̲͊̿̅͠ 𝗮̶̲̐̾̈́̅𝗺̶̲̈́͊̈́̅ 𝗯̶̲͌̔̅̕𝘂̶̲͒͌̅͘𝘁̶̲̒̓̓̅ 𝗮̶̲̈́̈́̅ 𝗦̶̲̐̈́̀̅𝗲̶̲͐̾͐̅𝗿̶͐͋̕­̲̅𝘃­͌͘͝­̶̲̅­𝗮͑͆­̶̲̅­𝗻̈́̈́­̶̓̅­̲𝘁̾­̶̓̽­̲̅ 𝗼̶̲͒͊̀̅𝗳̶̲̓͒̐̅ 𝘁̶̲͆̈́̅͝𝗵̶̲͊͑̅̚𝗲̶̲̀̔͌̅ 𝗮̶̲̓̓͌̅𝗹̶̲̀̓͊̅𝗹̶͐͊͝­̲̅𝗺­͆̿̿­̶̲̅­𝗶̈́̈́­̶̅̚­̲𝗴͘­̶̈́͝­̲̅𝗵­̔̿͋­̶̲̅­𝘁͠͝­̶̐̅­̲𝘆̔­̶͑͒­̲̅.­́̐͝­̶̲̅ 𝗜̶̲̾͛͐̅ 𝗮̶̲̽̽̅͠𝗺̶̲̓̈́͆̅ 𝗕̶̲̅͘͝𝗮̶̲̐͊͐̅𝗯̶̲̒̅͘͝𝗹̶̲̓͌̔̅𝗲̶̲̒̒̓̅❟ 𝗞̶̲̾́̅͘𝗲̶̲̿͐̅͝𝗲̶͆͊͠­̲̅𝗽­̶̐͝­̲̅𝗲­̶̓͠­̲̅𝗿­̐̿͊­̶̲̅ 𝗼̶̲͑͒̅͘𝗳̶̲̈́̒̅͝ 𝗞̶̲͋̈́̅͘𝗲̶̲͑͐̈́̅𝘆̶̲̈́͋̅͝𝘀̶̲́̔̅.̶̲̓̈́̒̅ 𝗕̶̲̓̅̚͝𝘂̶̲̔̅̕̕𝘁̶̲̾͌̅̕ 𝘁̶̲́̽̅͘𝗼̶̲̔̅͘͠ 𝘆̶̲̐̽̅̚𝗼̶̲̓͒́̅𝘂̶̲̾̀͋̅❟ 𝘁̶̲͒̓͑̅𝗵̶̲́͑̅̕𝗶̶̲͋̅͘𝘀̶̲̾̅̕͠ 𝘄̶̲͑̀̅͝𝗶̶̲̈́̿́̅𝗹̶̲̔̅̕͝𝗹̶̲͐́̅͠ 𝗺̶̲̀̔̅̚𝗮̶̲̐̿̅͠𝘁̶́̓̔­̲̅𝘁­̽͛͒­̶̲̅­𝗲̾͝­̶̐̅­̲𝗿̓­̶̒̿­̲̅ 𝗻̶̲̽̅͝͝𝗼̶̲͆̾̅𝘁̶̲̓͊̅͘.̶̲̿̓̅͝❞The cloaked man removed his hood, the sight of twisted, stretched ,wrinkled and cracked skin coming into view. His leathery skin was as unnatural as the beady empty sockets that sat upon his face. Lining both sides of his face looked to be thick steel strings that began to stretch as his bottom and top jaw began to extend further and further away from one another, a crimson bathed skull with some sort of beak protruding from his mouth.

(Bable, Keeper of Keys.)
 There was silence from below within the kedai aside from the small [i]clicks[/i] of footsteps, possibl
This freak again XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Yep xD He hasn't gone anywhere since he fucked up the group in Edrain XD hampir setahun yang lalu
:( hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary coughed as she was dropped to the ground* Why can't I ever catch Ossiana when she's just being herself? *She got up, still coughing as she made her way towards the others*
*Enricho remained on the ground as Ossiana approached him and Oasis. He didn't move at all, or anything, before he responded in a muffled tone* They took her! Another Scorpio and his professor took Orio, Oss. There was nothing we could do. Why do we even bother in this world?
*As Enricho remained on the ground, Rosemary walked over to him, walking right passed Ossiana as she picked Enricho up off the ground, and without hesitation, slapped him hard across the face* What the fuck is wrong with you two?! Oss is letting some shit fever get the better of her and your on the ground sniveling like a little girl. If you want your daughter back, stop crying about it and do something about it! Cause being a little bitch about it ain't going to get you anywhere
Helga’s breathing accelerated, her heart feeling as if it were going to bust open. She had to grip her head as she trembled to prevent another panic attack from the clustered corner she was in. She wasn’t aware that she had left a trail of blood leading to where she was, however, she did quickly realize she left the orb Y’iel had given her downstairs. She banged het head against the wall of the closet in agitation, tears on the brink of her eyes as she clutched the pieces of cloth tighter.

“And that’s why I hate her. Because she’s left me with no emotion, Franziska.” Flynn answered her straightforwardly. “Do you understand?”

Zealia quickly inspected Y’iel’s injury, however she stood cautiously when she realized it wasn’t too bad. Her attention turned back to the eerie figure, brows furrowing more now. “Why are you doing this?”
*Franziska shook her head* No, of course not! How could anyone understand all of this!? These monsters, this talk of gods. It was so much simpler twenty years ago. Now.... Now nothing makes sense anymore, Flynn. It's all a mess
"Another Scorpio? Took our...TOOK OUR DAUGHTER!??! How THE HECK--" She came to a dead stop. "Professor..." She repeated the word, letting it roll of her tongue and float around in her mind for the moment. But just as things were about to click, and just as she was about to round back on Rosemary when she slapped Enricho, her gaze landed on Oasis and the condition she was in. "Oa!" She rushed over to her daughter, going to pick her up from the ice only to take notice of the stitches in her back, a gasp coming from her. "O-O...asis...?" She carefully rolled her over onto her back. She froze again, her hands starting to tremble. "Oas...is?"
She reached down and placed her hand on her daughter's face, almost drawing it back from the cold that she felt. Her eyes began to slowly widen, her breathing beginning to accelerate until she saw her daughter's chest rise for a long moment, and then fall. How did this...
She slowly eased Oasis from the ground, tears prickling her eyes. "This...other Scorpio...are they responsible for this?"

~

❞𝗪̶̲͑̓̅͝𝗵̶̲̓̿͛̅𝘆̶̲͌͑̿̅?̶̲͊͑̅ 𝗪̶̲̾̈́́̅𝗵̶̲̓͛͌̅𝘆̶̲̽͋͒̅❟ 𝘆̶̲̈́͋̓̅𝗼̶̲́͆̓̅𝘂̶̲͑̓̒̅ 𝗮̶̲͐́̅𝘀̶̲͛̓̅𝗸̶̲̿̔̓̅?̶̲͛͊̅̚ 𝗕̶̲̿̅͘𝗲̶̲̽͛̀̅𝗰̶͊͑͆̅­̲𝗮̾­̶͒͝­̲̅𝘂­͒̕̕­̶̲̅­𝘀͊͋­̶͆̅­̲𝗲͑­̶̓̐­̲̅ 𝘁̶̲͌͑̅̚𝗵̶̲̿̿͐̅𝗲̶̲̒͛̓̅ 𝗴̶̲̈́͊̿̅𝗼̶̲̅̕͝𝗱̶̲͒̔̅͝ 𝗱̶̲͛͊̈́̅𝗲̶̲͛̐̅̕𝘀̶̓̒̕­̲̅𝗶­͑̈́͌­̶̲̅­𝗿͛̚­̶͊̅­̲𝗲͝­̶̈́̓­̲̅𝘀­͆̿̚­̶̲̅ 𝗶̶̲̈́́̅̕𝘁̶̲̒̾̅.̶̲͊͛̅͝ 𝗜̶̲́̅͝͝𝘁̶̲͛̾̅̚ 𝗶̶̲͌́͐̅𝘀̶̲͛̓̅͘ 𝘄̶̲͒͊̅̚𝗵̶̲̈́̽̀̅𝗮̶̲̓̿̅̕𝘁̶̲̾̐̅ 𝗚̶̲͌̒̅𝗼̶̲̿͆̅̕𝗱̶̲̀̿̅̚ 𝗱̶̲̈́̓̽̅𝗲̶̲́̅͘͝𝘀̶͊̈́̓­̲̅𝗶­̔̓̈́­̶̲̅­𝗿͛͛­̶̲̅­𝗲̈́͘­̶́̅­̲𝘀̈́­̶̽̒­̲̅.­͌̈́͠­̶̲̅ 𝗧̶̲̀͌̅𝗵̶̲͋̽̅͘𝗶̶̲́̽̈́̅𝘀̶̲̒̓̅͠ 𝘄̶̲̈́͆̅͘𝗼̶̲͐̓̅̚𝗿̶̲̈́̓̅͝𝗹̶̲̿̅̚̕𝗱̶̲̈́͆͆̅ 𝗶̶̲̿́̿̅𝘀̶̲̔̅̚͝ 𝗼̶̲̈́̓̅̕𝗻̶̲̾̾̅͝𝗲̶̲͆̅͝ 𝗼̶̲̐͌͋̅𝗳̶̲̒͛̅͘ 𝗳̶̲͋̅̚͝𝘂̶̲̐͛͒̅𝘁̶͋̾͝­̲̅𝗶­͆̐͝­̶̲̅­𝗹͒͠­̶̽̅­̲𝗶̓­̶̽͌­̲̅𝘁­̶̀͒­̲̅𝘆­̀̾̕­̶̲̅ 𝗮̶̲͐̽͒̅𝗻̶̲̓̅̚𝗱̶̲̾͐̅͝ 𝗱̶̲̈́͊̅͘𝗲̶̲̿̾̓̅𝘀̶́̒͘­̲̅𝘁­̓́͘­̶̲̅­𝗿̔͝­̶̒̅­̲𝘂͆­̶͋̿­̲̅𝗰­̔̒͐­̶̲̅­𝘁̔͘­̶̿̅­̲𝗶͋­̶͐̾­̲̅𝗼­͌͋̚­̶̲̅­𝗻̾̔­̶̒̅­̲❟ 𝗮̶̲̈́͆̅͘𝗻̶̲͌̅͘͝𝗱̶̲̓͑̅͘ 𝘁̶̲́̽̅͝𝗵̶̲̅͠͝𝗲̶̲͌̽̅͠𝘆̶̲̐́͌̅ 𝗱̶̲͒͆̅̚𝗲̶̲͛͆̅͝𝘀̶̈́͝͝­̲̅𝗶­̿̽͝­̶̲̅­𝗿̈́̈́­̶̅̕­̲𝗲̔­̶͊͑­̲̅ 𝘁̶̲͆͌̅𝗼̶̲͆̓̿̅ 𝗳̶̲͆͆̿̅𝗲̶̲͌͆̅͘𝗲̶͊́̕­̲̅𝗲­̈́̓͋­̶̲̅­𝗱͛̚­̶̒̅­̲.͊­̶̓͐­̲̅ 𝗬̶̲̾̅̕𝗼̶̲͐͌̅͘𝘂̶̲̈́̽̅͝ 𝗮̶̲͋̐͋̅𝗹̶̲̔͋̅͝𝗹̶̲̈́͆̈́̅ 𝘄̶̲̿̅̕̕𝗶̶̲̽̓̅͝𝗹̶̲̒͑̅͘𝗹̶̲̽͆́̅ 𝗱̶̲̈́̽͒̅𝗲̶̲̿̓̓̅𝘀̶̀͛͘­̲̅𝘁­̀̾͝­̶̲̅­𝗿̓́­̶͌̅­̲𝗼͆­̶͊͝­̲̅𝘆­͊̓̕­̶̲̅ 𝘆̶̲͊̓͌̅𝗼̶̲͆̐͊̅𝘂̶̿͌̕­̲̅𝗿­̐̿͝­̶̲̅­𝘀̈́͑­̶̅͠­̲𝗲̚­̶͋̈́­̲̅𝗹­̽̈́͘­̶̲̅­𝘃͛̿­̶̈́̅­̲𝗲͝­̶͊̿­̲̅𝘀­̶͆̽­̲̅ 𝗲̶̲͊̐̓̅𝘃̶̲̔̀̅̚𝗲̶̒̚͘­̲̅𝗻­̀̚͘­̶̲̅­𝘁͐͌­̶̈́̅­̲𝘂͑­̶͘͘­̲̅𝗮­̀̓͘­̶̲̅­𝗹̓̈́­̶̀̅­̲𝗹̔­̶̾̓­̲̅𝘆­̶̔̕­̲̅❟ 𝗮̶̲̽͌̅͠𝗻̶̲̈́͛̅͝𝗱̶̲͛͐̅̚ 𝘀̶̲̅͘͝𝘂̶̲̀͋́̅𝗰̶̲̐̓̅͘𝗵̶̲̀́̿̅ 𝗮̶̲̈́̔̅ 𝘁̶̲̿̅͘͝𝗵̶̲͋͆̅͘𝗶̶̲͆̅͘͠𝗻̶̲̿͆̅͝𝗴̶̓͆̅̕ 𝘄̶̲͆̿̅𝗼̶̲̿̽̅͘𝘂̶̲̓̒̅𝗹̶̲̈́͐̓̅𝗱̶̲͒̽̓̅ 𝗯̶̲̐̐̅𝗲̶̲̐͌̿̅ 𝗮̶̲̈́͌̅͝ 𝗽̶̲̈́͊̅𝗶̶̲̒̓̅̚𝗧̶̲̿̐̓̅𝗬̶̲̓̀̅̕ 𝘁̶̲̐̿͒̅𝗼̶̲̓̀̅ 𝘄̶̲̐̾̐̅𝗮̶̲́͌̽̅𝘀̶͑̐̅­̲𝘁͝­̶̀̕­̲̅𝗲­̀́́­̶̲̅­.̐͑­̶̅̕­̲ 𝗪̶̲́͑̅𝗵̶̲̒̾̅̕𝘆̶̲̐̽̽̅ 𝗱̶̲̾͆̽̅𝗼̶̲̔̅͠͝𝗲̶̲̐͛̅͝𝘀̶̲̓͛̅͝ 𝗼̶̲̽͋͒̅𝗻̶̲̽͌̅͝𝗲̶̲̓̀̅ 𝗯̶̲̈́̈́́̅𝗿̶̲̈́͑͛̅𝗲̶̐́͘­̲̅𝗮­̶͋͐­̲̅𝘁­͊͑̿­̶̲̅­𝗵̓̒­̶̅̚­̲?̕­̶̒͌­̲̅ 𝗪̶̲̅͝͠𝗵̶̲́̅̚͝𝘆̶̲̓̓̅͠ 𝗱̶̲̓̓̅͠𝗼̶̲̈́̾̅̚𝗲̶̲̿͑̅𝘀̶̲̿̓̅͘ 𝗼̶̲̾̀̅͠𝗻̶̲͌̾̀̅𝗲̶̲͛͊̅͠ 𝗱̶̲̀̽̅͘𝗶̶̲́̈́̅͝𝗲̶̲̿̈́̅͝?̶̲̔͛̅͝ 𝗕̶̲͌̅̚͝𝗲̶̲͋͌̐̅𝗰̶̐͆̚­̲̅𝗮­̔͘͘­̶̲̅­𝘂̿͠­̶̅̚­̲𝘀͐­̶͒́­̲̅𝗲­̐̕͝­̶̲̅ 𝗶̶̲̾̈́̈́̅𝘁̶̲͑̔̅͠ 𝗶̶̲́͆̔̅𝘀̶̲̒͊̅͝ 𝘁̶̲̈́̐̅̚𝗵̶̲̒͊̾̅𝗲̶̲͋͋̅̚ 𝗰̶̲̒̒̅𝗼̶̲͌͛̽̅𝘂̶͐͒͒̅­̲𝗿͝­̶͑͆­̲̅𝘀­͌͛̽­̶̲̅­𝗲̓̒­̶̲̅­.̈́̔­̶̲̅ 𝗜̶̲͌͒͑̅𝘁̶̲͊͌̈́̅ 𝗶̶̲̓̽̅̚𝘀̶̲͆̀̅͘ 𝗻̶̲̒͒̅͠𝗮̶̲̒̿̅͝𝘁̶̈́̽͒­̲̅𝘂­̈́͌͌­̶̲̅­𝗿̓̈́­̶̅͘­̲𝗔̽­̶͌́­̲̅𝗟­̾͒̽­̶̲̅­.͋̓­̶̅͠­̲

"But you are not." Y'iel spoke freely. "You are far from it, nor light or dark."

❞𝗪̶̲̈́̿̅͘𝗲̶̲̿̔̅ 𝘄̶̲͊̅͠͠𝗶̶̲̒͆͌̅𝗹̶̲̈́͒̐̅𝗹̶̲͒͌̾̅ 𝗯̶̲́̅͘̚𝗲̶̲̒̀̅𝗰̶͐̈́̅̕­̲𝗼͠­̶̈́̓­̲̅𝗺­́̔̽­̶̲̅­𝗲̓͘­̶͐̅­̲ 𝘁̶̲͌̀̅͘𝗵̶̲͋̔̅𝗲̶̲̽̅̚ 𝗻̶̲̀͆̀̅𝗲̶̲͒̈́͋̅𝘄̶̲̽͌̅̕ 𝗰̶̲͆̅͠͠𝗼̶̲̔͋͌̅𝘂̶͋̅͝­̲𝗿͌­̶̾͒­̲̅𝘀­̶͋̚­̲̅𝗲­̈́̾͑­̶̲̅­.̐̒­̶̽̅­̲ 𝗙̶̲̓̒̅͠𝗼̶̲̀̔̅͝𝗿̶̲̾̔̈́̅ 𝘁̶̲͊̅͘͝𝗵̶̲̐̾̓̅𝗶̶̲͛͑̐̅𝘀̶̲͊̅͝ 𝗼̶̲͊͆͋̅𝗻̶̲̐̒̅͝𝗲̶̲͊͋̓̅ 𝗶̶̲̿͋̒̅𝘀̶̲̔͒̅͝ 𝗳̶̲͐͛̅𝗿̶̲͑̽̅͝𝗮̶̒̾́̅­̲𝗶͑­̶̽͝­̲̅𝗹­̶͋͑­̲̅.­̿̿̐­̶̲̅ 𝗪̶̲͒̾̅͝𝗲̶̲͑͛̅𝗮̶̲̐̒̐̅𝗸̶̲͌̾̅̕.̶̲̔͋͌̅ 𝗨̶̲͛͒̅͠𝘀̶̲̓̽̓̅𝗲̶̀͊͊­̲̅𝗹­̈́̽͝­̶̲̅­𝗲͌̈́­̶̔̅­̲𝘀̾­̶͐͘­̲̅𝘀­͑͌͝­̶̲̅­.́̓­̶̀̅­̲ 𝗥̶̲̒̈́̅͠𝗲̶̲͊̓̅̚𝗴̶̐̽̅­̲𝗿́­̶̓͝­̲̅𝗲­̽̓͝­̶̲̅­𝘀͛͌­̶̔̅­̲𝘀̓­̶́̅­̲𝗶͘­̶͛͘­̲̅𝘃­̀͑͠­̶̲̅­𝗲͆͒­̶̽̅­̲.͆­̶͑͐­̲̅ 𝗙̶̲̀̒̅𝗶̶̲͋͋̅͘𝘁̶̲͒̒͒̅ 𝘁̶̲͆̐̿̅𝗼̶̲̅̚͠͝ 𝗯̶̲͐̀̈́̅𝗲̶̲̀̅͘̕ 𝘁̶̲̓͐͌̅𝗵̶̲̒͐̅͝𝗲̶̲̒̔̅͘ 𝗺̶̲̿̓̅͝𝗲̶̲̀͋̓̅𝗮̶̲͋͛̾̅𝗹̶̲́̒̅͝ 𝗼̶̲̔̿̅̚𝗳̶̲͐̅͘ 𝗮̶̲̒̒̅̚ 𝗴̶̲̈́͆̅𝗼̶̲̔̀͑̅𝗱̶̲̈́́͌̅.̶̲̓̅̕❞Bable somehow continued to speak without his mouth being anywhere close to being in motion.

"We?" Y'iel gave a small glance towards Zealia, keeping a close eye on the thing in front of them. Her gaze returned to him in fully before she spoke. "So there are more of you?"

❞𝗠̶̲̽͊̅𝗼̶̲͊͛̔̅𝗿̶̲́̒͋̅𝗲̶̲̈́͌͑̅?̶̲̈́́̅͝ 𝗪̶̲͋̅͘𝗲̶̲̿͛̓̅ 𝗵̶̲͊́̅̕𝗮̶̲̽̓́̅𝘃̶̲͑͋̒̅𝗲̶̲͊͆̅͝ 𝗮̶̲͑̾̐̅𝗹̶̲͑́̽̅𝘄̶̾̐͑­̲̅𝗮­͊͋̔­̶̲̅­𝘆͘͝­̶́̅­̲𝘀͝­̶̔͌­̲̅𝘀­͊̈́͠­̶̲̅ 𝗲̶̲͆̔̅͠𝘅̶̲̐̈́̅̕𝗶̶̿͊̕­̲̅𝘀­̾̈́͝­̶̲̅­𝘁̽͒­̶̅͠­̲𝗲̈́­̶̐̕­̲̅𝗱­͛͆͝­̶̲̅­.͐͑­̶̅͘­̲ 𝗙̶̲̀̐̅𝗮̶̲͊̾̽̅𝗿̶̲͋͊̅̚ 𝗯̶̲̀̈́̽̅𝗲̶̲͑̀̅̚𝗳̶̓́̔­̲̅𝗼­̓̔͌­̶̲̅­𝗿̈́̀­̶̀̅­̲𝗲̔­̶͊̓­̲̅ 𝘁̶̲̀́̓̅𝗵̶̲̒̅͠𝗶̶̲̿͑̅̕𝘀̶̲͛͑́̅ 𝘄̶̲͆̔̈́̅𝗼̶̲̒̅͘͝𝗿̶͒̚̕­̲̅𝗹­̶̽̚­̲̅𝗱­̶̒͘­̲̅.­͐̔̾­̶̲̅ 𝗕̶̲̓̅͘͝𝗲̶̲͑͌̅͝𝗳̶́͊̒­̲̅𝗼­͒̾͆­̶̲̅­𝗿̀͌­̶̲̅­𝗲́͝­̶͆̅­̲ 𝗟̶̲̒͊̀̅𝗶̶̲͋́̅̚𝗴̶͐̅͠­̲𝗵͒­̶̓͘­̲̅𝘁­̶̀͘­̲̅.­̿́̀­̶̲̅ 𝗕̶̲͒̅̕͝𝗲̶̲̈́̈́̅𝗳̶̿͊͑̅­̲𝗼͘­̶͘͝­̲̅𝗿­́͑̕­̶̲̅­𝗲̓̕­̶̲̅ 𝗗̶̲͛̅͘𝗮̶̲͒́̅͝𝗿̶̲́͆̅͝𝗸̶̲̔̒͆̅.̶̲͑̀̅͝ 𝗕̶̲͊̅͠𝗲̶̲̽͑̀̅𝗳̶̲̐͆̅͝𝗼̶̲͌̔̓̅𝗿̶̲́́͋̅ 𝗚̶̲̓͋̾̅𝗼̶̲̀͆̅͝𝗼̶̲̽̽̒̅𝗱̶̲̈́̔̅͝.̶̲͌͆͆̅ 𝗕̶̲̔̈́̅𝗲̶̲̔̔͋̅𝗳̶͛͋͆̅­̲𝗼̽­̶͊̕­̲̅𝗿­̶͌̕­̲̅𝗲­̐̿̾­̶̲̅ 𝗘̶̲̈́̔̅͘𝘃̶̲͐̒̅͠𝗶̶̲̿͌̅͝𝗹̶̲́̾̽̅.̶̲̽͆̅̕ 𝗔̶̲͌͐̅͝𝗻̶̲̒̅͝͝𝗱̶̲̈́̿͒̅ 𝘁̶̲͐̽͊̅𝗵̶̲̐̅̚𝗲̶̲͊̾̈́̅𝗻̶̲̾̈́̅̚❟ 𝘁̶̲͛͑̅̕𝗵̶̲̓͋̅͘𝗲̶̲̈́̅͘𝗿̶̲̓̅̚͠𝗲̶̲́͐͊̅ 𝘄̶̲̿̿̅𝗮̶̲͊͛̅͠𝘀̶̲̽͐͒̅ 𝘆̶̲͑̓̅𝗼̶̲̀̅͠͝𝘂̶̲̓͌͒̅❟ 𝙏̶̲͐͊̅̚𝙝̶̲͐͛̅͝𝙚̶͐̓͒­̲̅𝙧­͌͐͝­̶̲̅­𝙞͒͌­̶͑̅­̲𝙖̓­̶̒̕­̲̅𝙣­̔̽͒­̶̲̅­.͊̀­̶̒̅­̲❞

Y'iel was genuinely taken by surprise this time, many questions running through her mind now. She quickly went on the defense as they were attacked from behind. She fired off a blast of light that obliterated more of the infection when it attempted to cover and devour them into it. Her eyes darted back to the man, seeing as the ground beneath and around him started to be warped into mush where the infection began to spread out quickly. "

~

There was complete silence within the boutique now, until the sound of shuffling could be heard at the stairs, footsteps to quick to be a human's, but heavy enough to make them creak climbing upwards. The sound of light panting could be heard, and then sniffing. And then silence for the next three minutes. That is, until something jumped into the door on the otherside, the same scratching as before starting at the other side of the closet. It was followed by whimpering, and a small yip of a bark.
Membaca that font while being crossed isn't helpful at all xD hampir setahun yang lalu
and half of it can't even be seen xDD hampir setahun yang lalu
....That's a good thing XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary kept her gaze on Enricho, who was still barely unable to find the strength to stand, before she spoke to Ossiana* Don't worry, O's alive. And yeah, that's right. That son of a bitch and his professor took Orio. As for who hurt O..... It was that Scorpio that did it *She lied about the next part, as she was worried what sort of reaction Ossiana would have if she knew she was responsible*
Styles: Nah ah, she did it *points at Ossiana* hampir setahun yang lalu
Fuck off, Styles. You're COLA's Tiger XD hampir setahun yang lalu
I mean, granted, the only reason Rosemary Lost was because they weren't aiming to kill him immediately. However, if Styles would have led with the Fake Smite from the get go, it would've ended the same as it already has. hampir setahun yang lalu
Ossiana stared down at Oasis, her ax dropping to the ground as she kept her daughter cradled in her arms like she would have if she were still a child. "W-Well I'm taking her ho--" She came to a stop, looking around them for what would be the third time again. "..Where are we?" She turned to look at Rosemary. "And who are you?" She paused for a moment, looking at the twins as well. "Who are any of you?"

"I'm Leonardo, and this is my brother Leo--" Leonard started, only to be cut off by Leon.

"Leon, pleased to not be being attacked or be almost skewered by you again." Leon said with a bit of snark, only for Leonard to smack him in the back of the head. "What? It is!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms.
*Rosemary sighed as she looked down at Ossiana* Well, now that I have a chance to talk, I'm-
*Before she could answer, Enricho interrupted her* Are you going to go searching for our daughter?
*Rosemary looked back at Enricho, giving a nod* Sure am. Can't have Oasis here being all upset, so of course I'm gonna go and get her back from that Bonnus bitch
*Enricho crossed his arms and nodded* Then I'm going with you. I won't stand around and be useless as my daughter is in danger
"B-Bonnus?!" Ossiana yelled. And that's when what had about to click came back to her again. The feeling of betrayal like a stab in back that went straight through to her chest. After everything, after what had happened in Deodrain, after all that they had to go through together with dealing with Macross. After their conversation in the burrow, where they had agreed to mend ends and rekindle their friendship. And now she had come to find that Bonnus had the audacity to send someone to not only hurt her family, but to take her child as well?

Leon and Leonard took a step back, tensing slightly just in case she lost her mind again.

*Rosemary looked at Ossiana, before she placed her hand on her shoulder* And for the record, Oss. I'm the little brat you had to deal with. I'm sure you remember the kid who was with you twenty years ago. Rosy little kid, she was. And that rosy little kid ain't gonna rest until your kid's back in your arms.
Ossiana had began to slowly but surely become angry with the fact that after all these years, things were supposed to have been better after Macross, so much better. They were supposed to be able to enjoy their lives as they were after that. But now...
She was snapped out of sinking into anger again when Rosemary spoke. She slowly looked down at her again, her eyes squinting as she leaned down. Rosy? Rosy...Rosy... Twenty years ago. "Rosy...? R-Rosemary Quartz?! Rose, is that really..but Macross, sh-she...she took you...how.."

"Wait so..wait..you know her?!" Leon exclaimed. "What kind of fucking reunion IS this!?"
*Rosemary smiled a genuine smile as she looked up at her* That's right. You're little Rose Quartz in the flesh. You sure have changed

(There's your SU reference, Jade. Okay, off to work)
Ossiana's tail wrapped around Rosemary's waist and picked her up for her to pull her into a hug. "My goodness child! It's been ages! Decades! YEARS!" She held her pincers sideways and used them to rest Oasis on for the time being. "You're alive!" She cheered. "You're al--Enricho! Enricho look, it's Rosemary! Its Rosy!" And this at least, cheered her up some from the depression she had been suffering from for the passed few years with Oasis gone.
But now they both were back. And now she was going to have to get Oriocho back. "Come, we have much speak of! Right now, Oasis needs to be tended to first." Now the problem for her was...what way was home exactly?
*Enricho was just as shocked but overjoyed to see Rosemary again* Well I'll be damned
*Rosemary chuckled and hugged Ossiana back* It's good to see you too Ossy. But, I have a better place to talk. I'm sure you remember my brother, Oswald. He's got just what we need to start our search. Plus this place ain't exactly safe right now
Zealia attempted to take care of the infection that was growing around them, converting the mush into thick ice before crushing it. He sent the figure a little more back by raising a chunk of earth beneath him and shoving it outward to smash against a building. Quickly she glanced at Y'iel to determine a plan. "Our magic doesn't seem it will end this... ickiness."

Helga jolted again when she felt the door of the room she was in spotted. She covered her mouth now to prevent herself from screaming, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Tears streamed down her face, for now she knew this was her end. Macross had found her, or maybe the professor, or maybe a hybrid of the professor and macross! Her head spun in circles and she attempted to squeeze herself into a smaller ball in the corner of the closet, burying herself in more clothes as she sobbed hopelessly.

Flynn's eyes squinted at his lover. "You think all these monsters, and this talk of gods is simple? You think it's simple killing a monster, and being God's little fucking servant? You think all this is a joke? You think what I do to keep you AND Layla is fucking simple?"
*Franziska stood there, silent for a moment before responding* How could I find my husband's suffering funny. I hate that you risk your life every day and I'm forced to sit and do nothing. So no, Flynn, it's not a joke to me
Y'iel looked to Zealia and gave a small nod of agreement. "It seems you our right. It isn't completely futile, but with what little affect it seems to be having, it would be tedious if I goal was to destroy him with it." And then she glanced over at Zealia, looking to the pieces of infection she had frozen, and then to where the Bable had been sent crashing. And for some reason, a proud smile came onto her face, one that was almost fatherly, but motherly as well.
"However, I believe that you have just found our answer." She motioned to the crumbled ice that seemed to be straining to still move. She lifted a finger and zapped it, leaving nothing more than the ground.

The chunk of earth that Zealia had thrown burst into pieces, Bable's hand stretching from the infected building that he had been thrown into.

"❞𝗪͖͓͉̲͌̔̅͝𝗲̪͓͑͘͜­̲̅𝗮­̡̝̦­̈́̅̕­̲𝗸̪­̝̦́­̒͌̅­̲.͖­̼̔̒­̲̅ 𝗩̻͔̪̲̔͒̅̕𝗲̳̘̝̲̒̓̓̅𝗿͓̺̲͊̓͋̅𝘆͍͙̙̲̈́̔̾̅ 𝗪̡̢͍̲̀̈́̅𝗲̦̳̦̲̀́̈́̅𝗮­͙͔͠­̽̈́̅­̲𝗸̦­̳̺̒­̲͑̅­.͍͕­͉̀͛­̲͐̅ 𝗭͍̳̙̲͊́̅͠𝗼̫̞̙̲̐͛̓̅𝗿̝­̫̺́­̈́̅̕­̲𝘇̫­͕̺͋­͌̅͝­̲𝗶͎­̠̼͑­̈́̅͝­̲𝘁̟­̟͖̓­͐̅̕­̲𝗵̪­̻̟͘­͐̅͝­̲𝗿̪­͍̞͌­̔̽̅­̲𝗮̙­̞́͜­͛̔̅­̲𝘂͇­͎̫͌­́̾̅­̲𝗹̳­͔̽̚­̲̅ 𝗰͇͎̪̲͋̔̓̅𝗮̝͍̳̲̒̽̅͠𝗻͚­̡̦͐­̽͒̅­̲𝗻̪­͇̓͠­̲̅͘­𝗼̺͚­͆͝͝­̲̅𝘁­̫̠͚­̓̔͘­̲̅ 𝘄͔͔̦̲̒̿͆̅𝗮̠͔͇̲́͑̈́̅𝗶̺­̙͐͝­̲̒̅­𝘁̝͜­̫̒̾­̲͊̅­.̟̘­͎͑͑­̲̀̅­

"Perhaps shining a bit of light on your situation would due you justice." Y'iel replied to him, stepping in front of Zealia protectively. "And I see that you have no thought of reasoning, so I'm afraid you give me no choice. And since you seem to know much about what I am, then surely I must drop these restraints, yes?" She turned to Zealia, her expression now much more serious. "Please, take a few steps back to a safer distance. And be sure to cover your eyes, they are too beautiful to be made blind."

~

There was silence from the other side of the door now for the next thirty seconds. But it seem as if time were to be going by so slowly due to the quietness itself. However, the door suddenly swung open, stopping before it could hit the wall behind it. And there in the doorway...was no one. No one at all. But rather a...something. There was a small yip, and Helga would look down to see that it was no other than Tubby, yet a much smaller version that could barely just reach above the doorknob while standing on its hind legs.

However, the miniature Tubby seemed to recognize Helga, for the moment she was able to see her, her tail began to wag furiously in joy, and she gave another loud yip of a bark from her secondary mouth. Her tongue hung out as she panted calmly, drool dripping down onto the floor.

~

"Ah, so you have reunited with Oswald already as well? Perfect!" Ossiana paused for a moment, and blinked. "..Then perhaps our home could also be a choice? I would agree that this place would be a bit too dangerous. It's too cold here..unlike within our humble abode."

"Uh...ma'am..." Leonard spoke slowly, now realizing what was going on.

Ossiana turned to look at him, her head tipping to the side slightly. "Yes? You two are welcome as well if you'd like to join us."

"Yeah sure, but..the thing is...this is your desert. Or..what's left of it." Leonard said carefully, watching as the woman's expression slowly began to change to one of puzzlement.

"My desert? This is not home. This frozen bare tundra of a wasteland would never be my home. Isn't that right, dear?" She looked over to Enricho for reassurance.
As soon as Helga was able to see the mutated dog, she shrieked at the top of her lungs when the door was slammed open. She didn’t try to even look at the creature to recognize it. Instead, she just curled more into a ball and buried her head between her knees. “N-N-No hu-hurt PL-PLEAAASSEEE!!!” Helga sobbed.

“Well it seems like it’s the funniest joke you’ve heard. Like all my work means nothing to you.” Flynn admitted truthfully to her.

Zealia nodded, taking a few steps back and shielding them with the shadow of her hand. “Do what must be done.”
The mutant dog's tail came to a stop, ears standing straight up as her head tipped to the side at the witch's sobbing. Tubby gave another bark before letting out a long whimper, and then, suddenly beginning to gag. She sounded like a oversized cat trying to chuck up a fur-ball, but instead what came forth was a familiar slime covered locket. Carlyle's locket.
Tubby whimpered again, nudging it towards the witch with her nose.

~

Y'iel began to walk towards Bable, inhaling deeply through her mouth and nostrils. The earth under Zealia's feet began to raise her up into the air, the protection of Y'iel's light surrounding her to protect her from what was to come.
But then Y'iel came to a stop, thinking for a moment. "Oh, how silly of me! Zealia, I will require your assistance for this. Flood every inch of the area with water, and freeze the surface. I will handle the rest from there."

Bable's hands rose into the air, from the ground came more of the infection, a deeply rooted dark energy rising from him.
The poor woman was so scared she almost peed her pants. She was shaking vehemently, her arms raised weakly to somehow defend herself. When she heard the creature gag and cough, it made her gag as well for she felt the need to throw up with how her tummy was currently. Her crying eyes caught hold of the locket that was nudged towards her, a look of puzzlement replacing her mortified face. “W-W-What?” She mumbled in confusion, poking the locket to see if it was real.

Zealia nodded in understanding. “You’ve got it!” She gave her a thumbs up before holding her hands apart and concentrating, the ground below them all shaking vehemently. She summoned any nearby pool of water, then another, and another until she was able to combine them all and sent them bursting through the ground below. When they caught height in the air. She froze the water with ease, trapping the infection and the figure in her icicles.
The miniature Tubby gave another whimper, pawing at the floor, and then at the locket with lowered ears. She gave another small bark, whining afterwards before her tail slowly started to wag again when Helga poked at the locket.

~

Some of the water that was summoned by Zealia attracted to Y'iel, shooting towards her and wrapping around her body, an instant gleam coming from beneath. She inhaled calmly, her eyes beginning to feel with an immense glow with the more water that entered the vicinity of the town. The atmosphere itself started to shift, the clouds above bubbling with brewing rain.

However, there was no thunder that followed. Only rain. Heavy amounts of rain burst from the sky above, falling to add to the water than had been summoned by Zealia.

Meanwhile, Y'iel had become a beacon of walking Light as the rain fell upon her and the flooding increased, the water rising at an unknown command. A sphere of water swirled around her, more of it bursting from the buildings and sending Bable far underneath the surface. The Light that surrounded her burst, to reveal an unrestrained Y'iel, sparkling white scales covering the entirety of her body. From her shoulders stretched butterfly-wing akin fins, her hair now an even more vibrant shade of white. Her tail became a bit more webby at it's ends, the large fin now wider than previously.
"𝙸̢̠𝚗̟ 𝚝͉𝚑̡͇̪͊͊𝚒̙̫͓̔͝𝚜̡̘͎̓͑ 𝚠̘͎̦𝚘̢͓̻͋̔́𝚛̢͓͕͑͋𝚕͎̘͔͒̓𝚍͙̼̘ 𝚢̳̪͖͝𝚘̳𝚞̫ 𝚋̙̼̫̚𝚎̺͕̈́̚𝚕͓͓̘̀͆𝚘̢̺̙𝚗͕̦𝚐͉̼̝ 𝚗͓͇͘𝚘͔̳͙́̔𝚝͉͕̦.̫̼̞" She stared down beneath the ice, her expression that of a stern scowl.

(Y'iel Unrestrained.)
 The miniature Tubby gave another whimper, pawing at the floor, and then at the locket with lowered ea
“P-P-Please! Be q-quiet!” Helga begged with a sniff, the dog’s whines hurting her sensitive ears now that they were close. She rubbed at them, hesitantly stretching her arm out before quickly grabbing hold of the slime covered lock. She retreated back into safety of the closet, whimpering there herself as she struggled to open the locket with missing fingers and missing nails. She failed miserably, but her fingers somehow recognized the texture of the lock. She slowly started putting piece by piece together, now knowing who the dog was. Helga peeked out the closet again to see her, fear still present in her eyes before she nudged back the lock she couldn’t open. “....I-I s-sorry...”

Zealia began to sharpen the icicles bordering the broken city in case any tried to escape. However, her attention was caught only briefly at Y’iel’s transformation. For some odd reason, she felt as if she were tackling this situation with her father. She remembered when Wiezen allowed her to accompany him to complete a task, and so far it felt oddly familiar.
Tubby ended up barking again against Helga's wishes when the witch had grabbed the locket finally. Her tail had began to wag in the joyous manner that it had before. Oddly enough, it seemed as if Tubby had gotten smarter since their first time meeting, for when the locket was nudged back to her, she took it carefully between her teeth. She could be seen biting down very carefully, her double tongue managing to slide into the opening in it.

And in the next moment, the locket fell to the ground, now propped open where it was then nudged back to Helga by Tubby's nose. And within it was the same picture that Carlyle had been holding so close from the day that she had met Helga.

~

Y'iel lifted her hand and spread her fingers apart, the frozen surface of the ice opening some for her to step down inside. She jerked her head out of the way swiftly, evading the hand that had reached for her face. Her retaliation was fierce, a forceful palm to Bable's body blasting him back beneath the icy waters, the ice around her uplifting violently from the force of it.
She watched as the water began to become infected with the murky infection, and she could make a clear conclusion that it was spreading further under the surface of the ice. However, she stepped down into the water fearlessly, disappearing under the surface where the broken ice then refroze itself.
Helga cringed at the loud bark, rubbing her aching ears again and releasing a helpless groan. "...p-p-please..." She begged her again to keep it down. She now had many questions running wild through her broken mind. How the heck did she get in here? But when the idea of the dog breaking through the doors and barriers and possibly ruin her daughter's collection, she gripped her head in frustration. That is, until her ears twitched at the sound of the locket hitting the floor in front of her. She weakly lifted her head from her arms, eyes coming in contact with those in the locket. And immediately, her ears lowered in shame when she saw her sister, her shoulders sinking down where she laid. She looked away, attempting to shut the locket. But when she failed to do so, she just buried her head back into her arms, for she did not even want a picture of her sister looking at her the way she looked now. She couldn't look at her without thinking back to their last moments together which was just another memory of Helga messing up badly, no matter how hard she tried. And now, it was her turn to whimper and sob on the floor. This was all a sign. She knew she shouldn't have left that asylum. She knew she shouldn't have thought of other possibilities to fix herself. That look of shame she received from the picture told her everything. She crawled back into the closet and into the corner, creating some distance so not even the picture could hear her cry and judge her for it and who she was now.

Zealia sat on the tallest of the buildings, watching closely as the scene unveiled. Though she was confused as to why Y'iel would even step into the murky and infected water, she did not question her or told her not to. She just waited patiently and kept her guard up in case she required assistance.
"Tell me, Quartz. Why doth thee cry in such a pathetic state? Thou should know better than anyone that tears drown the weak." A voice entered the room now, a voice that would seem as if the woman in the locket had spoken to her directly now. After all, it was the voice of her sister that spoke. "My my...this is rather unsightly to say the least. Once the oh so self-proclaimed magnificent Helga Mourey Quartz, now reduced to a sniffling mess of a woman in the corner of her daughter's closet. Is it irony, or is it fate?"

The door frame of the closet stretched outwards away from one another, the door following one side of it. Helga would find her head being forced to raise by magic, only for her eyes to meet face of that was the splitting image of the woman within the locket.
Deep emerald eyes that contrasted the paler counterparts of Helga's stared back. A pale yet pearly skinned beautiful woman stood before her, her dark ginger hair holding a dull vibrancy that emitted from her. Her gaze lowered to the locket on the floor, and immediately, she closed it with a small use to magic, raising it up into the palm of her hand. "A pity. I almost feel sympathy for thee."
Her eyes went back to Helga's. "But then if thee are here...then where about is my daughter?" She said, squinting at Helga.

~

Silence started to settle after Y'iel had gone under the water after Bable to finish what needed to be done. But after a while, time began to pass. One minute. Two minutes. Five. Ten. Fifteen. The murky infected waters only darkened until finally, the water right beneath the surface of the ice began to bubble, and then go into a state similar to boiling. And from deep down into the darkness of the water, a bright sparkling lights began to appear one by one, expanding and increasing in intensity.

...that wasn't a good idea xD hampir setahun yang lalu
no, but i meant as in WHO DOES THIS jalang, perempuan jalang THINK SHE IS xD hampir setahun yang lalu
Better than Helga XD And not the one in a corner. She thinks she's a lot of things, most of which are true XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Enricho scratched the back of his head* Actually, Oss, it is. It's a long story, but this is... what's left of our home. That's why I think it is best that we go with Rosemary and see this new place. At least for the time being until we can fix whatever happened here
*Rosemary nodded before she turned to Leon and Leonard* Hey, Magic Men! You guys are probably betters with potions and stuff than I am *She reached into her pouch and took out a small cloth with a piece of hair in it* Plucked this from Oswald's head. See if you can make a potion to get us to him

*Franziska took a step back, looking at Flynn as if she were offended* Does it look like I enjoy seeing you throw yourself into madness and danger every day?! How could you even think that, Flynn!? I'm your wife! What reason would I have to find any of this fun?!
Ossiana's shoulders dropped into a slouch, her mouth agape slightly after Enricho had answered her. Her ears lowered some, and then some more. She looked around the once sandy and hot environment, now nothing but ice cold. Her mind pulled forth the memory of the previous burrow that she had made before, years ago, and how it had been burned to a crisp. Destroyed. just like the place that had been their home for the passed 20+ years. "A-again?" Was the only thing she managed to choke out.

"I mean, Leo should be able to with what little we have left of our supplies." Leon was the one that answered for them. "So if we do make this potion, you owe us one. Or...two, because we saved your asses too," he added.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Great *She put the cloth into their hands* Be sure to have enough for all of us ready
*Enricho, seeing the sadness in Ossiana's expression, wasted no time in wraping his arms around her to comfort her* Don't worry, Ossiana. When we find Oriocho and get her back, we'll fix this place, make it good as new
Ossiana's ears only lowered further at this. Get Oriocho back.. Why was she taken to began with? To be experimented on? To be killed? Why? They hurt Oasis, and destroyed their home, but their ENTIRE desert. Her bottom lip quivered some, and she only nodded, holding Oa close to shield her from the cold.

Leonard let out a sigh. "Let's just hope that all of our stuff wasn't blown away along with this place." He said, walking back in the direction that he and Leon had been coming from when they arrived.
Helga attempted to hang onto the closet to avoid being pulled out, shrieking for help from Y'iel and Zealia. She choked on her own mucus and tears, trying to pull back when her head was being forced with magic to look up.

That voice...

It was the same voice that haunted her in the asylum, the same voices of her own family. Or more so of her dead family. n-n-no... n-no...nononononNOoooOO She gritted her teeth some, covering her ears to prevent the voice of a dead sister infiltrating her ears. But it was still there. And when she saw the woman before her, she felt her stomach drop and all the chocolate milk she downed rise again to her throat. She had completely lost it. Helga immediately began tugging at her deformed ears to rip them off to prevent hearing her hallucinations, failing when she was far too weak to rip the already weakened cartilage. She tried to look away, but screamed in horror when she was forced to stay in that stop. Her bloodshot eyes darted around, and when she caught sight of the sharp protruding knob of her daughter's wardrobe, she disturbingly didn't hesitate to jam her own face against it and poke her eyes to affect her vision. And then she did it again. And again. And again. Whatever it took to keep her from hallucinating.

Zealia kept her seating rather calmly, already used to being the one that waited with constant trips she'd done with her brother. However, she began to tap her fingers like her mother would with the amount of time that was passing. And slowly, she regretted leaving her mother alone now, for she feared she would return home to a bloodbath. But her attention was caught when lights appeared below the water, increasing in intensity. And with that she was able to release a sigh of relief.
anda skipped Flynn again XD hampir setahun yang lalu
I feel like there should be a counter at this point hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary nodded, turning her attention Ossiana and Enricho* Come on, you two. Enough with the moping around. We'll get your little girl back and we'll kick that Oni's ass and show her who she fucked with
*Enricho turned to Rosemary, talking immediate notice of her language* Watch your mouth, kid
*Rosemary groaned and retorted* I'm in my twenties!
The woman watched in amusement, resting her palm again her cheek gently as did so, watching as the witch covered her ears. Watching as she tugged on them, which brought a chuckle out of her. And when the pitiful witch began to attempt to jab her eyes out, she only continued to watch. "Oh how much lower thou hath fallen. If only Lilith were here to witness this, it would be treat to see her expression as she would try everything under the sun to make thee better. To help thee. To fix what thee couldn't stop from breaking."
Another chuckle escaped her, and this was she wasn't able to hold at bay. But as her gaze went to the locket again, she paused. Her hand lifted effortlessly, her magic lifting Helga from the floor and pushing her against the closet's wall.

Tubby began to growl, yet her tail still wagged back and forth. And she didn't attack either.

The woman walked towards Helga, stopping in front of her to looked her in the eye. "And as amusing as it would be to watch thee pick yourself apart to the bone, that can wait. First, I have business here. Carlyle was here. And now she is not. Where is she, Helga? This is an urgent matter, and if I even think that thee is lying to me I will gladly save you the trouble ending thy life. And I promise you that it will be slow. It will be painful. And the last thing I need is my child to be upset with me because of the likes of thee."

~

More of the light began to show itself through the darkness until the ice that covered the top layer of the water that flooded the town shattered, a cylinder of light spreading further and further as it shot up into the sky. The barrier around Zealia began to waver some, but solidified itself once more. The infected buildings that were still above the water began to sink beneath it, and the taller ones were knocked over by the force. The sound of loud melodic trumpets filled the air as a ring of energy pulsated from the light, washing over everything in the area before disappearing.

A cool breeze was carried by the sky, and the water that flooded the town was now so clear that it almost looked white under the rays of the sunlight that started to peek from behind the shifting clouds. The water parted in the center, and Y'iel rose from in and stepped onto the surface, small ripples going outwards from her feet.

~

"Can we just...leave..." Ossiana said in barely above a whisper, her gaze now glued to the ground. She wasn't feeling very enthusiastic about any of this. And slowly, her height started to shift downwards, pieces of her scorpion body falling off, though she made sure that Oasis was in her normal arms before hand. And soon, her feet were touching the cold ground, causing her to shiver when she finally was back in her more human form.

"Found it!" Leon could be heard calling out to Leonard as he held up one of their bags. The only one that they could find that hadn't been either blown away or straight up destroyed all together.