Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

Windwakerguy430 9437 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 9437

hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald looked at the man, the sight of him horrific, as Franziska backed away, her hand covering her mouth in horror. Oswald turned to the others and shouted* Help me get this man onto the ship. Hurry!

*Rosemary walked over to Enricho, taking no interest in the screaming man as she nudged Enricho with her foot* Hey, Enricho. Get up, we're reaching land soon and we're gonna look for Orio as soon as we do *She looked up at the fighting post and shouted* You too, Ossiana. And don't think I can't see you. I see that tail hanging from there
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"I should be relaying the same to you, Y'iel replied, "Yes, let us get to the bottom of this treachery and end this!" And with that, there was a warping spark of light that occurred around her, and in a flash, she had unrestrained her power once more. "Do not hesitate to let your magic flourish, Zealia!" Flourish, as did the very nature of her Light's presence. Her eyes lit with a all too familiar burning light. And despite them being beneath the ground, the sound of rumbling thunder so loud that it caused the ground to shake could be heard. Felt.

~

Ossiana gave a grunt of dismay, muttering something from the fighting post as her tail swished before dragging itself all the way up to where it wouldn't be seen. She wrapped her tail around herself, crossing her arms. However, she did speak. "Laktuth shlamavra." She spoke in her native tongue, along with a "hmph" afterwards. But then her ears perked when she heard the screaming along with Oswald's request for help.
-

Meanwhile, Lilith went into actually immediately, running to the anchor where she began to pull it from its place to be dropped into depths of the water so that the ship was brought to a stop. She could hear the man's screaming began to grow frantic, chills already running over her skin due to the sound of the agony in his voice alone.
*Rosemary looked up at Ossiana, crossing her arms* Ossy, listen, we gotta save your little girl. We'll find her, and we'll kick that dumb bitch Bonnus in the teeth for taking her, and her idiot helper too. But I need yours and Enricho's help. So come on, you'll do it for your little friend, Rosey, won't you? *She gave a big smile, despite the screams that were coming from just behind her from the mysterious man, as if trying to lighten the mood of a disturbing situation*

*As the man continued to scream, Ophelia and Crow had already made their way down, helping the frantic man onboard the ship, before Oswald spoke to him* Sir, please calm down? We aren't here to hurt you *He couldn't help but look at the hooks and wires that were across his body, the sight of it enough to disturb him*
Ossiana grimaced at Rosemary's words, and even more so at the constant screaming, which had gotten louder now that the man was on the ship. She covered her ears and tried to drown it all out. Rosemary's attempt at persuading her with something she already knew too well, the screaming man.
-
Lilith came back from hurling the anchor over the ship, visible shock coming onto her face at the horrid sight of the condition that the man was in. The hooks that pulled at his flesh and stretched it back just enough to not tear the skin. The rubbery texture of it looked to be on the brink of ripping. Her hand reached for her sword but came to a stop midway. She wasn't sure whether it would have been better to put the man out of his misery, or to cut the chains that connected the hooks to him.

"....HeLp mE..." The man finally managed to whimper out. "..hELP Me..H-hek..--" The rest of his words were drowned out by what sounded like some sort of eerie tune that consisted of one note.
The man's eyes somehow had managed to widen, and he grabbed onto Oswald with a death grip. 'help Me! HELP ME!! THEY'RE COMING! Oh n--Nonononono!!" The chains that were bound to him began to retract, the large hook that was in his back starting to pull him backwards, with Oswald being pulled with him. "NOOOQ!! NONONONONONNONONNOO! HELP ME!PLEEASE! HELPMEPLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO Go BACK! HEL--"

There was the brief sound of ringing, and before anyone knew what had happened, Lilith had drawn the glowing blade. She swung at the chains only for the effort to be wasted when the man was yanked back suddenly with a force that pulled his body off of the ship entirely, the skin ripping from his body. The larger chain continued to pull him through the air, his choking screams being turned into gurgles as he plummeted into the sea.

*Oswald was already in a silent panic as he looked at the man. As he was ready to say something, Rosemary called over from the side* Hey, tell that guy to put a cork in it? I'm trying to talk over her- *She was immediately cut off when he was yanked back into the sea, calling out* What the fuck was that about?
*Oswald stared into the sea as the man disappeared under the waves, before he headed to the wheel of the ship* I doubt he survived. All we can do is make it out before something happens to us. We should be reaching the port town soon, so keep your eyes out for anything suspicious in the water
hampir setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Let your magic flourish!

Zealia’s ears twitched at this, a vague memory of her father encouraging her when she was a toddler flashing through her mind. At the moment of vulnerability, her magic weakened slightly before regaining its strength when she realized. “....I-I-I can’t...” Zealia mumbled, her brows furrowed in dismay. “I-I-I don’t h-have I-it a-all...”
At Zealia's response Y'iel became puzzled, and this showed visibly within her expression when her attention turned to Zealia. But before she ask about what she meant, she felt another spike of conflicting presences. "T̤͛h̬͊a̫͝t̯̊ ̡͆s͔̽o͔̍ù͖n͛ͅd͇̐s͇͐ ͇̌l͕̔i̳̎k̺͆ė̩ ̬͘á̦ ̜̂d͉͛i̱͆s̙̃c̆͜u̗͆s͚̊s͖͐i̛͖o̥̽n͉͛ ͉́f͓͊o̍ͅṙ̦ ̗͐l̰͠á̜t̤̐ē̻r̳̎,̡̈ ̲͌n̯͝o͖͘?̻̉ ͍̓F̛̳o̘͂r̼͌ ̫͝t̼̓h̭͊e̓͜ ͔͗m̦̈́ǒ͖m̥̉e̝͒n̫̿t̙̀ ̰̏t͇̑h̭̽é̩n̹̎,̡̒ ̘͠s͍̅t͙̂ä̺́y͕̔ ͓̽c̩̓l̇ͅõ̻s̞̕e̯̕!̧́"͈̀ She came to a stop, rings of light buzzing around her fingers as she held her arms up into the air, her hands at an angle to where her bent fingers where facing downwards. The underground cave of the feeding disease began to tremble, some of it falling apart as Y'iel began to push her hands towards the ground stiffly.

The inky slosh that was attached to everything around them took what they thought was a promising opportunity to attack and devour until they were suddenly splashed by a flood of Light that took the form of water, but sprouted into bushels of ice akin crystals upon impact. "P͕̕u̗̇r̛̫ḯ̞f̼͋y̞͐"
The crystalized smite began to glow immensely, a pulses of energy emitting from them in slow intervals.

~

Lilith quickly went to the railside again, looking out to where the ripples were still moving outwards from the splash that had occurred there. Her eyes went back down to the raft that was there and now slowly started to move towards where the man had been dragged into the depths below. "What in God's name.." She murmured.

By this point, Ossiana was standing up now, her eyes wide after the commotion, and she didn't waste any time jumping from the fighting top and down to the deck below. Though...her landing was not exactly a graceful one. But she recuperated rather quickly, her ax in hand. "W-What happened?!"

"I'm going down." Lilith said suddenly, preparing to investigate and leaving it to Ossiana's perception of whether or not that was an answer.
*Rosemary was barely able to catch Ossiana as she fell* Jeez, Oss, aim a little to the right next time *She turned to Lillith, before responding* Hey, that's a bad idea *She wanted to say more, but her genuine disregard for Crusaders made her hold back her concern a little*
Ossiana was about to say something pertaining to helping once she brushed herself off, but then she remembered that they were around a lot of water. And the last time she got yanked under water, it was by a spider woman who wanted to eat her husband. So with that in mind, she sort of back out of the conversation and remained silent.

Lilith looked at Rosemary directly when she spoke, and when she herself did so, it was with almost the same amount of disregard. "Best brave the unknown rather than to embrace cowardliness."
*Rosemary gave a nod* If you say so. Good luck then. Better take one of the gang with you
*Crow was the first to volunteer* I SHALL ACCOMPANY LILITH
*Rosemary nodded, before turning back to Ossiana. Seeing her look uncomfortable and silent, she appeared so much smaller and puny than Rosemary. She kept her hand on her shoulder* Hey, Ossy. Calm down, it's okay. It's just water. Ain't gonna kill you. I mean, stuff IN the water might, but not the water itself *She stopped talking about the water, realizing she was making the situation worse* Well, hey, come on, let's think about where we can start searching for your little girl? We gotta find out where Bonnus is at, then we find her, kick her ass, and take Oriocho back. Simple plan and a damn good one, if you ask me
Zealia didn't give a verbal answer; instead, she just nodded silently pertaining to discussing her reaction later. She observed the woman besides her do her Therian thing, then looked back down at her own hands and lowered her ears. She clutched her trembling fists and sighed, putting away her anger of her Therian powers being taken by her father when he disappeared.
Once almost everything around them was crystalized, Y'iel began to move much quicker, looking to get herself and Zealia out of the area before they would have another problem on their hands. But they didn't get that much furthet ahead before the ground beneath them began to cave inwards.

A sudden pressure entered the air, one that could described as famine and starvation. Y'iel could almost feel the life miles away being drained and spoiled, the corruption spreading quicker. From the ground came the hungry tendrils that shattered tbe crystals upon their return. Whatever it was that was controlling them was growing in power, and Y'iel could feel its disgusting presence grow immensely. The inky flabs of goo that surrounded them shot out at them, their physical forms becoming bushes of blunt spikes.
She grabbed ahold of Zealia quickly, and as it had before when she used the technique of what she called Flight, the world around them began to stretch forwards into a shifting blur of flashes and colors.

But in the next instance, Y'iel's hold on Zealia's hand was torn away, and they tumbled into what could only be guessed to be some sort of lair. Y'iel let out a grunt, her hand moving swiftly and snatching away one of the sludgy tendrils just as it was about to stab through Zealia's face.
She tore away more of the infectious substance that had pierced through her hip, destroying it afterwards without hesitation. She grimaced, covering her wound and going to check on Zealia. "Are you alright?"

~

Lilith hadn't been listening by the time Crow spoke, and instead was already going to drop a rope down to the raft so that she could try to find out what had even just happened.

Meanwhile, Ossiana still didn't say much of anything at first, and instead gave a barely noticeable nod to Rosemary. But her expression gave away her uncertainty of the situation. Just as she was about to speak, her attention was drawn to the twins as they hurried onto the scene.

"What the hell's goin in now?" Leon said, being the first of the two to speak.

Leonard on the other hand, had gone to the rail of the ship. His expression twisted at the sight of bits clammy flabby skin that had fallen off the man that had been there moments ago. "Nothing too good, I would assume."
Zealia rubbed her head some, pouting similarly and ironically like how her father would, but in more of a cute way to resemble her mother's. She gave a little shake before quickly getting back on her feet, giving a nod as a response to Y'iel's question. Before she could deny her help, Zealia easily patched up her wound with a vibrant light that pertained more to her Therian side than her witch's. Her eyes narrowed when she saw another tendril fly behind Y'iel, and immediately she crated a portal where it entered and reappeared heading towards its own source, eventually stabbing itself.
Y'iel's eyes had narrowed when she sensed the attack coming from behind her, but it was taken care of swiftly and without trouble by Zealia. After she was healed, taking note of Zealia's brief display of her Therian abilities, though insignificant compared to her own, her gaze went to Zealia's. Her form wavered for a moment, only a few seconds being needed to become stable again. She looked as if she were about to speak, or wanted to, but nothing came forth, and instead, her eyes looked around them. "...Magic...very powerful magic is here. But it does not belong to him.." When she spoke now, the wariness in her voice could be heard now.

There had already been an issue with whatever was eating life away across the region. And then another problem with the man that wanted to kill them both. And now, there was a third member to the party. However, the new signature of magic that she felt was strange. And it bore resemblances to that of a Quartz, and the unnatural pureness that it held intrigued her. It was like the magic had never been used to for anything evil, or even remotely bad in nature. Not only that, but it was the person who's the magic signature it bore resemblance to that brought confusion into her expression.
"...Ms..Quartz?" She murmured, but was sure of the answer to that. "Zeali..." She paused, her attentiom going to Zealia again briefly until her faze returned to their surroundings and she started forward again. They were close enough for her to feel the threr sources of power spiking and clashing.
*Oswald looked over the rail, before immediately heading toward the ship's wheel* All the more reason to hurry to shore
*Rosemary turned to the ship as well, already, her expression changing into an annoyed one as she spoke* Yeah, we don't want to waste any time. Just keep moving the ship. If anything tries to get on board I'll kill it
Good attitude *Oswald said before speaking to the twins* Keep a hold of that rope. If anything tries to attack Lilith or Crow, pull the raft back to the ship

(Work sucks a dick, so I can't wait to sleep through the RP XD)
“-What?” Zealia replied when she was questioned. But Y’iel seemed to be just as puzzled as she was, shaking her head, annoyed at the characteristic she shared with her father. Sometimes he would start an idea or a conversation and not really continue it, as if he was speaking to herself. She shook that petty thing off and instead replied with an idea. “If the magic is not his that means we can manipulate it to being our own somehow, or perhaps if we GIVE some of our magic it will too much power to handle and the imbalances of light with throw whatever is causing this off!”
(COLA is in the area)
"Weiss!"

"Who the--Get off me you fuckin!!--"

"Thank goodness I finally found one of you! Have you seen the others?!--"

"SHUT UP AND-"

"How have you been!? WHERE have you been?!? I've been looking everywhere!"

"GET THE FUCK OFFA--"

"Oh and I think I found a piece of that crowny thing that the others were--hey, whats wrong? Why're you makin that fa--waah!!" Carlyle let out a small shriek as she was shoved on to the life drained, icky ground harshly, landing flat on her bottom. "H-hey!"

A wounded and slightly fatigued Weiss glared down at the woman who, annoyingly enough, looked back up at him with a confused and hurt expression. He clutched his arm, a band of transparent magic sealing the infection that was attempting to eat at it, his cursed eye flared.

However, in their moment of defenseless, a sludge of what could only be described as meaty teeth flew at them, snapping at the air hungrily.

~

Ossiana's uncertainty only grew as she went to the rail of the ship and looked down to see where the raft was going to began with. Which ended up being a bad idea when a heavy feeling of nausea came over her. She wavered slightly, her hand going to her head, and she took a wobbly step back.

Meanwhile, Lilith gave the rope that she went to retrieve a few light tugs, testing the masterful lock that she had tied onto the rail. She hed her sword securely and started on her way over.
The sludge of meaty teeth that flew at them suddenly froze in midair and shattered when they were thrown against a nearby wall.

Zealia walked into the scene with Y’iel, her brows furrowed. “H-Hey! Get your hands off my cousin!” She growled, however, saved both their lives. Although, she sighed of relief when she found both of them, knowing her mother would be happy that she did.
*As soon ass she started to get nauseas, Enricho ran over to take her eyes off the water* I knew you were sea sick. Just try to keep your eyes off the water, Oss
*Oswald made his way to the wheel of the ship, steering it toward the port city in the hopes of reaching it quickly*

(COLA! I need you back at Constables cause I got hit with a wave of inspiration XD)
cosmic_fusions commented…
No, he’s busy making me happy xD hampir setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yeah, that one thing, which consists of a million other things XD hampir setahun yang lalu
<:)))) Buuut COOOLAAA~~~~ our promise still stands, riiight??? hampir setahun yang lalu
"Cousin?" Weiss growled. "Great, they're breeding. More shit to deal with." His glare shifted to the Y'iel and Zealia, but before he could make another sour, bitter comment, a wall of light slammed in front of them from both sides to protect them from more of the sludge.

"Can we not agree that now would not be the best time for verbal disputes, Sir...Weiss, if I heard your name correctly from the young lady here." Y'iel could only guess that the woman was Carlyle, who Zealia had spoke to her and Helga about earlier.

However, Carlyle was no longer dressed in the fashion that she had been when she and Zealia had met. link was paler in comparison to their previous encounter, yet the natural beauty of a Quartz lacked not. She had been wearing a partial disguise after all.
At the sight of Zealia, her ears perked, and her eyes sparkled with glee when their relationship as cousins was mentioned. Even the smallest things counted.
She shifted uncomfortably in Y'iel's presence, the similarities it held to that of her pursuers putting her on guard. Though, she could feel the difference, for the woman's energy held much more vibrancy and authenticity, her aura a bright melody tasted like clean air and clear water.

~

Ossiana gave a light groan, somewhat pushing Enricho away while also trying to keep him close for a moment. "I-I'm fine, Enricho." She muttered, despite the small staggers that were starting to form in her step that made her want to just stop moving for a moment all together.

Leon and Leonard stayed at the rails with Leon holding the rope in a tight clutch and his brother keeping a watchful eye on the raft and the vicinity around it.

-

Meanwhile, Oasis started to grunt as she woke in a fit of pain, her eyes fluttering open into the blurry world that awaited her. Her ears rung quietly along with her head, and it took a long moment for her blinking gaze to finally be cleared as she pushed herself into a sit, scooting herself back against the headboard of the bed. Her scrambled thoughts began to file themselves the more she began to pull herself together, the events of the passed few days and hours freshly restoring into her mind.

She looked around the room that she was in, having to observe for far longer than she usually would have to be reminded of where she was at the moment. Or rather, where she had been moved to. Which, to her surprise, wasn't under the ground.
"Yeah, a cousin that has a lot of fucking explaining to do!!!" Zealia growled, her brows furrowed when she unintentionally allowed her brother's scolding from earlier to seep through her mind. To a certain extent, he was right about her being the reason they found their boutique and why now they were in danger. Instead of offering a hand, the hybrid lifted Carlyle to her feet with some magic. She then approached them and inspected for any injuries of both Weiss and her cousin. "You two okay?" Her ears twitched briefly, her mismatched eyes staring into Weiss's momentarily. She looked down at his arm, noticing now the fatigue that had been to affect his body. "Mr. Weiss, can you continue? I can lend a hand and help you."
Carlyle's ears twitched when Zealia had said that she had explaining to do. She blinked with a perplexed expression. "I-I did explain! I beliyeve I explained everything before I had to depart did I not?" She asked when Zealia was checking them for injuries.

"You'd better hope that me being able to continue isn't the case." Weiss snarled pushing Zealia away from him. "And I don't need your help."

"Weiss, stop bein' a hoe!" Carlyle snapped at him this time, a but was a little surprised when she saw the surprise that had come to Weiss's face.

The attention and tension took a sharp shift to the walls of light that Y'iel had cast as it was smashed into from the other side, causing the energy to waver harshly. A devastating crack appeared in the walls of light, and what followed it were two hands that twisted and grabbed onto the sides where they began to force the walls apart.

Y'iel gave a grunt, grimacing as she attempted to forced the walls back together and potentially crush the hands of whatever was on the other side. But the attempt was rendered a failure as the light dispersed, and finally they came face to face with what had been causing so much trouble.

And it spoke words that could not be further from fathomable as its contorted body leaned over them, being many feet taller. "𝙰̶̢̼̞̲͑͌̔̅𝙼͙̞̝̓͒͘­̶̲̅­𝚄͚̘­̠͛̚­̶͑̅­̲𝚂͍­̙̕͝­̶̈́̅­̲𝙳̪­͍̈́͜­̶̔͝­̲̅𝙰­͍̪̟­͒̔͘­̶̲̅­𝙴̙͔­͕̐͠­̶̲̅ 𝙻̶͎̞̲͌̈́̓̅𝙾̶̢̪͔̲́̅͝͠𝚁­̺͕̳­͑͆͘­̶̲̅­𝚁͍̻­̾͌̐­̶̲̅­𝚁̠̳­̘̓̈́­̶̀̅­̲𝙶͜­̳̞̓­̶̐̈́­̲̅𝙰­̢̻͍­͊͛̒­̶̲̅­𝙽̢̫­̪͊̀­̶̿̅­̲𝙳͓­̙̫̕­̶̔͘­̲̅𝙼­͓̙͜­̐̀͒­̶̲̅­𝙰̻̻­͇́͋­̶͑̅­̲𝙻̟­͔͉̒­̶͆̿­̲̅𝚇­̼̟̫­̈́̓͋­̶̲̅­𝚄̳͓­̞̀͒­̶̒̅­̲𝙻̞­̪͖̈́­̶̿̅­̲𝙴͎­̺͋͜­̶̾̅­̲𝙰̙­͔̪̈́­̶͆͝­̲̅&­quo­t;

(Zorzithoraul, Veil of Famine)
 Carlyle's ears twitched when Zealia had berkata that she had explaining to do. She blinked with a perple
eeeewwwww hampir setahun yang lalu
"No!" Zealia yelled, her angered demeanor making Carlyle take a step back. "You put my family in danger! You put my mom and my brother and the family business in danger! They found us because of you! BECAUSE OF THAT THING YOU LEFT ME!" Her ears lowered slightly, having to hold back from obliterating Carlyle's eyes. She wasn't used to being this generous when it came to lives, especially after what her and her brothers had gone through after their parents left them. She wasn't used to putting trust into another being and not breaking its neck when her trust was broken. "Because of you my brother will throw my mom back into that wretched asylum! I already lost both my parents once and I'm not willing to do that again!" Her face distorted into one of sadness and frustration, though it was soon interrupted once she heard the cracking of the walls of light. She turned and her eyes widened to the creature causing the destruction, her face now distorting into once of disgust. "Eeewww." She screeched in a girly manner, taking a step back. She looked back down at her expensive black dress, then at the creature again. Her poor design was going to get ruined after today. She groaned in annoyance before summoning a blade of magic.
Carlyle flinched a little when Zealia had began to yell, her ears lowering when she was told that she had put the Quartz family and their boutique in danger. Which, of course, couldn't have been further from what she had intended. "I-I didn't mean to! I...I just wanted to find Helga..a-and I thought that maybe..you would want to see your friend.." She murmured, the guilt in her voice clear. But before she could apologize in full, the creature had finally reared its ugly head.
Yes, the source of the dark aura. The aura that was almost identical to the one of the man that had been in Edrain.

Y'iel had to act quickly, casting another barrier in front of them as the creature attacked, this one being in the form of a shield that was instantly obliterated by the disgusting being with ease, which lead to everyone having to evade as the creatures elongated mouth tendrils struck out all at once.

Carlyle pushed her feet into the ground and then away from it, quickly going into a series reverse-somersaults and dodging the hungry tunnels of teeth and landing on the wall, using basic magic to stick to it, her body instantly taking a natural stance. "~Gaelilaly~"
At the sound of these words, the fingers of her gloved hands found themselves curling around a one and a half foot black handle that stretched out into a lengthy blade that was noticeably almost an entire two feet taller than herself.

Weiss had used a minor teleportation technique to distance himself from the creature for the time being.
coooooolaaaaaaaa~~~~ hampir setahun yang lalu
Unlike the others, Zealia didn't back away. She led one of the tendrils that shot at her into a portal and out another where it stabbed through the creature's eye instead. She was quick to spin her blade of magic around rapidly, which sliced at the remaining going after her. "Blegh!" She screeched in disgust when a few of them landed on her boots, shaking them off with an annoyed face. She knew she was going to get scolded by her brother and mother too when she returned with what she had discovered so far, when her main goal was to find Wiezen.
(Thanks for responding while I'm at work, guys XD)

*Crow kept his gaze, looking out to the sea, as he turned to Lilith* HAVE YOU SPOTTED ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS?

*Enricho kept close to Ossiana, despite her pushing him, as he responded* Come on, Oss. Let's get you away from the water. I think maybe we should check on Oasis-
You're checking on her? *Rosemary was quick to speak with them* Mind if I join you two?
*Enricho turned his head in confusion at her sudden desire to see Oasis, but gave a nod* Of course, Rose. We have to speak with you as well. It's been twenty long years after all
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, well, guess I'm off to work again. anda guys better not post a thousand times while I'm at work atau I will be real mad XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Y'iel's eyes moved around the scene rapidly, taking in everything new that she could find and adding it up with what she and Zealis already knew. She could feel the ground crawling beneath them and before long, she was pulling herself out of the way to avoid being hit. Her eyes flared with a radiant gold light that was unlike her Light, and she conjured a orb in het hands from gold shavings that were brought into existence. There air distorted in a wave like motion, and she aimed it towards the wretched being, only for her clear shot to be blockef by Weiss.

Weiss and a pack of his inkling shadow wolves tore through the tendrils that dared to cross their path with Weiss in the lead. One of his arms soon began to morph with the assistance of magic until it resembled that of the beast's that dwelled within him. He could have cared less for the others that were there, and instead was focused on what was already in front of him. He ran at the creature, darting out of the way when he needed to and closing the distance between them quickly. But he was to slow.

The being's slithery body sunk into a puddle of mush on the ground, moving acrosd the surface like a sentient shadow of diseased flesh particles. It reformed behind Weiss in a more solidified form at an alarming rate, being quick enough to strike at him from behind with the lower legless half its body and knock him off of his feet with a crushing swing.

Carlyle, who seemed to have been backed into a corner, yet held tbe calmest expression upon her face, held her blade steadily. Her eyes followed what couldn't be seen by the average eye, the slithering pitch black auras around her, moving ever so closer. But when they ventured to close, some were immediately left in dispersing halves, yet Carlyle had not seemed to have moved an inch.

The infested being released a gurgling hiss, twisting out of the way of the golden orb once Y'iel had fired ot off at it, and it went for her and Zealia without hesitation.

~

Lilith blatantly ignored Crow, her eyes almost narrowing at the mechanical thing's loud voice, but instead kept their attention on the trail of inky black that resembled oil almost if not for the fact that it was bubbling.

-

At the mentioning of going to see Oasis, the heels of Ossiana's feet pushed into the ground and pulled Enricho to an immediate stop. "I'-I can..-- I'll stay up here and...keep look out." She said slowly, placing her words together in a careful manner.
I appreciate anda waiting for work to end, COLA. Thank anda hampir setahun yang lalu
But I'd appreciate it lebih if anda continued Constables. I refuse to let it die like... the other twenty RPs XD hampir setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I'm not planning on letting it die to. Just don't have enough of time on my hands for it right now XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Dammit. Gotta wait for my political turmoil XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*As soon as Ossiana spoke out, Rosemary turned back to her, before giving a sort of playful pout* Aww, come on, Ossy. Look, I understand, you're worried, but we gotta put on a strong brave face for Oasis. She's been strong for you two since I knew her. So you gotta do the same for her, and for Oriocho too. Now come on, Oss. I want you and Enricho to sit down and see your daughter after who knows how long, okay. Because I'll be damned if another family has to stay separated due to circumstance
*Enricho was prepared to convince Ossiana otherwise, but it seemed that Rosemary had already beaten him to the punch, which he responded* Uh.... yeah, what she said

*Crow turned his head, before speaking again* PERHAPS YOU ARE IN NEED OF RELIEF OF TENSION! MIGHT I SUGGEST A QUICK ROUND OF THE COMPETITIVE SPORT, "I SPY?" FRANZISKA FINDS IT ENJOYABLE!
"I'd...rather it be to circumstance than to death.." Ossiana said in a voice just beyond a whisper, her clutch tightening around the ends of her clothes. "I'm being as strong as I can right now for them both but...I can't see her. Not right now."

-

"Quiet you bolted together mongrel!" Lilith hissed, not taking very long for her to become irritated. "Put the same amount of energy towards looking out as you do talking so loudly."
COLA, why do anda gotta make bug waifu sad XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Go back to making Jade sad XD hampir setahun yang lalu
no, fuck that! jade still sad :( JAde is patiently waiting for her happy moments! hampir setahun yang lalu
Well, that makes two of us, Jade XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Enricho looked at Ossiana, already sensing something is wrong, before he turned to Rosemary* Would you mind checking on her. We'll have plenty of time to talk later. I need to speak with Oss
*Rosemary looked at the two with a sort of baffled expression, before giving a sigh* Sheesh, you two haven't changed in twenty years. Alright, then I'll let you know how things are. You two just... try to make it through all this, okay *She gave them a nod, and with that, headed down towards the captain's room*

*Crow turned his head in curiosity before responding* IS MY VOICE THAT LOUD? I BELIEVE IT IS HOW I WAS CREATED. ONLY THE FATHER CAN CHANGE MY VOCAL RANGE
"THEN REMAIN SILENT." Lilith replied harshly with a sharp hiss as she begsn to moved the raft along the reail of the tar colored liquid. Her eyes moved from the trail and to the sea as a wave rolled in and shoved it forcefully. Already, something didn't feel right to her.

-

Once Rosemary entered ths master bed room, she would discover that Oasis was no where to be found within the room at all. Instead, there were only the clothes that she had been wearing, still stained with her blood and ripped in some areas, thrown in a pile on the floor.

Meanwhile, Oasis was actually over in Layla's bathroom while she wasn't there. After she had wandered out of the room, she figured that she was going to need new clothing since her own had gotten ruined. That, and she didn't know where Lilith had put what little they had brought along either.
"Finally, a pair that can actually fit!" She tugged at the pair of underwear a little before putting on a pair of faded below the knee shorts. She would have just thrown on a pair of Oswald's boxers if they all hadn't smelled like salt water and fish. Sheesh, what the hell's this girl, a virgin? She thought to herself.
don’t insult my smol layla’s Granny panties :((( hampir setahun yang lalu
Before the infested beast could get any inch closer, a chunk of earth suddenly rose and crashed through the creature, sending it flying upwards and crashing through the surface from above. At the rubble that fell, she was quick to push Weiss out of the way from a piercing shard of rock, adding another layer of protective magic around the group.

"uuuhhh...." Layla mumbled, witnessing Oasis step out of her bathroom. She set her bag onto the hammock, raising a single brow before speaking shyly. "U-Umm, can I help you with anything?"
Oasis has come to steal Layla from Oswald hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary looked around for Oasis, not spotting her anywhere* O-Oasis? Oasis! *Already, she felt herself going into a panic, calling out to her* Oasis! *She ran down the hall, already prepared to burst into a full sprint, before she stopped herself once she saw Layla standing with her bedroom door open, and peeked inside*

UNDERSTOOD *Crow responded in his monotone voice* I SHALL REMAIN SILENT *With that, he looked out to see, without another word*
Oasis paused when she heard Layla's voice, glancing over at her while adjusting the new pair of underwear that she was borrowing for the moment. "Hmm...yeah, I guess ya could." She leaned against the doorway of the bathroom, wincing a little as her hand went to the area where she had been skewered. Just another scar to her collection. "I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed some bottoms. I would've took some from Oswald, but all of his smell like fish." She paused for a moment, her gaze looking the woman up and down before their eyes met. "Got anything for pain?"

-
Leonard peered out into stretch of sea around them, speaking to his brother while Lilith and Crow were on the raft below. "Leon, about earlier. The book. I'm sorry for relying on it again to get us out of that situation."

Leon gave him a sideways glance, his fingers flexing around the rope that they curled around to ensure that his grip was secure. "Look man, I know that was a nasty corner for us to be stuck in. But if that thing backfires more than it already has, then you could be in some serious shit. I'm not trying to lose more people."

Leonard frowned some at this, and just as he was about to respond, something odd caught his eye.

Leon had already followed his gaze, and was the first to question what they saw. "Is that...black fog?" An sure enough, in the distance where the raft was heading towards, a abyssal fog could be seen drifting from under the surface of the now tar black water.

"Call them back!" Leonard said as he rushed to ask Oswald if the ship could move any faster than it was.

"HEY!! GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO THE SHIP!" Leon yelled out to the two occupying the raft.

Lilith turned to look back towards the ship, and then back to where the trail led into the fog that had begun to loom.

~

Weiss directed a glare towards Zealia after she had pushed him out of the way, not having enough time to add a remark of disgust along with it and instead observing their situation again.

"It seems that it is in a state of recovery." Y'iel spoke, walking to Zealia's side. "Injured by a alternative source perhaps. But these barriers won't do us much good. At the rate that it has been feeding, it is undoubtedly becoming stronger. It's ability to manipulate its physical form is quite troublesome as well. Even in this weakened state that it seems to be in, whatever it may be, is proving to be a greater threat than I would have originally suspected."

Wess gave a scoff, sneering as if what Y'iel had been saying was common knowledge.

Carlyle walked passed the barrier suddenly abruptly, running her unoccupied hand across it while heading towards where the creature was recovering, her sword resting across her shoulders. "I do not understand how something like you has come to exist. I have tried to seek goodness somewhere within you, but I find none. Only intent to destroy and devour. I don't know what you are...but in this world you do not belong." She approached the creature and looked up at it, and as she spoke again, there was genuine sadness within her voice. "I am sorry, but you have to be destroyed if you continue to bring harm onto this world."

𝙿̶̻̦̲͋̓͊̅͜𝚑̶̦͙̞̲͆̒̅͝­𝚛͎̟­̪͆̽­̶͆̅­̲𝚎͉­͇̪͘­̶̕͠­̲̅𝚖­̙̞̕­̶̀͝­̲̅𝚊­̟͇͔­͊̿̐­̶̲̅ 𝙻̶̼̫̻̲̓͐̈́̅𝚘̶͔̙̞̈́̅͝͝𝙷­̻͍̼­̾͝͝­̶̲̅­𝙷͎̻­̳͋́­̶́̅­̲𝙶̙­̢̪͠­̶̅̕­̲𝙶̻­͖̦̿­̶̾͠­̲̅𝚔­̞͇̺­̓͌͊­̶̲̅­𝚃͍̻­̼͊͝­̶͒̅­̲𝚄͕­͎̺̕­̶͑͒­̲̅ 𝚇̶͇̟͖̲̒̅̕𝚝̶͎̻̲̔̅̕͜𝚑̘­̼̘͊­̶̔̚­̲̅𝚜­̢̙͕­͐̓̚­̶̲̅­𝚕͇͕­͌̐̈́­̶̲̅­𝚘͎͎­̫̕̚­̶̈́̅­̲𝚙̘­̻̙́­̶̓̾­̲̅𝚙­̢͔̞­̓̓̒­̶̲̅­𝚙̻͇­̻̈́͝­̶͋̅­̲.͔­͍̠͑­̶͑̕­̲̅&­quo­t;̦­̝͙͠­̶̽͋­̲̅

The being's arm lunged forward, the tendrils of mouths bursting from the ground as well as it reached for Carlyle with it's pointed claws.

Y'iel was the first to start moving, only to be brought to a stop, her expression one of surprise as she witnessed the creature's arm explode into chunks, it's thick blood flying around Carlyle. Her brows furrowed together in confused awe, for she was sure that she hadn't seen Carlyle move at all, yet she spotted the tarry blood staining her blade.

Carlyle leaped to her left when she was attacked again, evading gracefully with a simple yet sharp spin, rotating her body to until she came to a stop in another stance;her sword was drawn behind her in her right hand and her feet were squared with her shoulders. As she took the new stance, outlines of afterimages could be seem following her motions. "Périr, âme fétide."
"CARLYLE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING---" Zealia shrieked when she witnessed her exit her forcefield and stand in front of the creature. But at what happened next, she blinked in utter confusion and perplexity. "---huh?" She murmured, her facial expressions distorting similar to how her mother's would whenever she was confused. Then she suddenly flailed her arms. "YE COULD'VE DONE TIS IN DE FIRS PLACE DONT YE TINK?!" She abruptly exclaimed in her father's accent, a heavy hue of red now burning on her cheeks and ears when she realized the level of frustration she just showed. She turned so red she resembled a cherry tomato, patting her heated cheeks with her hands to calm herself.

Layla gave a nod, conjuring a smile that reveal the small gap in her front teeth. She made sure her bag of laundry wouldn't fall as she went to the cabinets in the corner, kneeling down to the last one. She retrieved the bottle of capsules she herself made using a powdery form of healing magic before plopping two of them in Oasis's hand. "Enough?" She asked her.
*As soon as Rosemary's eyes fell onto Oasis, she couldn't help but rush into the room, surprising Layla with how fast she moved, before she wrapped her arms around Oasis without a word, almost knocking her down* Oh, thank god your alright

*Oswald heard as the two caught something in the water, and when asked, he shook his head* This is as fast as this thing can move. And we don't have nearly enough magic users to teleport those ship, it's crew, and it's contents anywhere else
*Crow just stared out into the ocean, looking at the black fog, not moving an inch as he stared at it*
"Hopefully this should do the trick," Oasis replied, giving Layla a nod of appreciation as she popped the capsules into her mouth, biting down on them one hard time before swallowing them down with a light cringe. "Ugh...a little better than a potion but damn near just as disgusting." She made a sort of face when the taste decided to linger around on her tongue some. "You seem like a country gal, what're you doing all the way out here with Os anyways?" But before she could get an answer, Rosemary had burst through the door, taking her by surprise.
"R-Rose?..Rose!" Oasis managed to wheeze out after stumbling back some into the bathroom. "Still..kinda hurting here. I don't think that--" She paused for a moment there, and instead of continuing, the corner's of her mouth lifted into a smile. She wrapped an arm around her and held her closely. "Yeah...I'm alright. Especially now that I know that you are too."

-

"Shit-" Leonard cursed, almost sounding just like Leon when he did so. "Then the best thing to do is to keep this thing on a straight course, correct?" He went back to the rail, staring out at the fog that was inching ever so closer to them.

"Okay, so obviously that ain't good!" Leon called from where he was tugging sections of the rope towards him, drawing the raft back towards the shift in the process. "Come help me with this!"

Meanwhile, Lilith had stood from her kneeling position, the raft rocking harshly to where she had to stick her fingers into crevices that were large enough for her to get a grip on. Her hand went to her sword as below them, a massive dark shadow moved below them under the surface of the water. Her hand went to her sword immediately, her eyes darting around them with alertness.

~

"This magic..." Y'iel's ears were now fully perked in interest. Compared to her own, or even to Zealia and Weiss's, what she sensed coming from Carlyle was, even with it being that of a Quartz, magic made for a weakling. Magic that even an infant should have been able to conjure and use to their disposal. Yet, it was similar to the greatness and harmless nature of the previous energy she had found. However, she could clearly see now that there was much more to it than raw magic, and her eyes began to adjust. And just as they did, she could feel the brief much blunt spikes of magic with swings that she could see a little more clearly. "She is indeed fast...using such a simple tactic to create a output much more complex and effective. She is linking her flow of magic to her physical movements to increase bodily traits. But to a much higher degree than I am used to witnessing. As easy as it may seem, difficult it is to achieve without extensive training of the mind." She was definitely impressed. But she knew that that alone wouldn't be enough.

Carlyle jammed her front heel into the ground and pivoted her body to the left some, her drawn back arm moving forward into a heavy handed overhead strike, that released a shockwave of surging energy. Everything in front of her from the walls, to the ground and above them were torn asunder, the creature being forced backwards and slashed at.

Weiss bolted forward now, cutting a slip hole through Zealia's barrier and immediately going in for the kill.

However, both he and Carlyle were made to retreat back as the slushy environment bubbled like stomach acids and began to constrict inwards. The creature closed in on them quickly, the many teethy tendrils upon it's head extending out and seeking to bite into them. It spit up another glob of fleshy teeth that was directed towards Zealia and Y'iel in the process.

Y'iel wasted no time in allowing her Light to once again shine as her power was released again. However, it was a bit weaker than previously when she had first used it. But even with this being so, she was by no means lacking in ability, and countered the horrid projectile by encasing it in a barrier that constricted itself and threw it back at where it had come from.
I'm glad you're alright, Oasis *Rosemary said, before pulling back a little* It makes it easier for me to do this *With that, she flicked Oasis in the head. It was far from painful, but was a light lingering pain. Despite Rosemary's smile, tears were welling up in her eyes before she continued* You idiot! Don't ever worry me like that again! I thought you weren't gonna make it! Of all the things you had to inherit from Enricho, it was how stubborn he was to help other people, even if that meant nearly getting killed. Jeez, Oa *Despite that, she wrapped her arms around her again, holding her close to her, before she remembered that Layla was in the room, and immediately released Oasis and spoke to Layla* Oh, uh... you never saw me cry, understand!?

*As Crow looked down into the water, his expression not changing in the slightest, he reached into his coat pockets, throwing his coat up to reveal his thin, metallic body, covered in several holsters, each with different knives and guns. Crow reached for the holster near his hips, taking out two strange revolvers with massive chambers, almost as if they were doubled in size. Crow allowed his coat to fall back down over his body before aiming his guns at the water, waiting for the creature to come back up*

*Oswald continued to steer the ship forward, before calling up to Franziska on the crows nest* How much further to the mainland?
*Franziska looked at the compass and map in her hand before calling down* At least an hour till it's in our sights
*Oswald nodded* Then we either need to lose this thing or kill it before it gets to the mainland. If it gets to that place before we can reach our contacts, then we're as good as dead
Layla was about to answer, however, was interrupted when Oasis finally saw and greeted Rosemary. She closed her mouth and instead gave a humble smile, letting them rejoice before moving on to putting away the bottle of pills and neatly folding her laundry back into her drawers.

"Blegh.." Zealia groaned in disgust as Y'iel's light shielded them both. She looked at her bubbling surroundings before freezing some of them to prevent popping onto the group. "We all need to attack it at once from all angles if possible." She suggested.
Jade, when will Rosemary and Zealia meet and Zealia realize that Rosemary is even lebih rude than her brothers XD hampir setahun yang lalu
..yeah, no she's not xD hampir setahun yang lalu
So is Rosemary, but she isn't gonna be depressed like literally everyone else XD hampir setahun yang lalu
*Rosemary gave a shrug as she smiled to Layla, keeping her arm around Oasis' shoulder* Hey, sorry to have all this big dumb joyful meeting in your bedroom when Oasis is putting her knickers on. Our trip was a long one. I can already hear Oswald groaning and telling us both off. He seems to be the stern type
"Oh, that's okay." Layla reassured Rosemary when she apologized. She stood there awkwardly, busying herself by finishing with folding her clothes and putting them back into their designated spots. "Everyone's kinda the stern type..." She said, scratching her arm gently. And she was right about it. She wasn't sure why, but everyone she knew, even her closest of friends changed. Hardly any smiles were seen on the boat, and she didn't really have any other friends besides Zealia since most of her years she was homeschooled and her darker appearance overall already gave others a first bad impression.
Oasis's arm was wrapped loosely around Rosemary's waist as she listened to her speak to Layla, snickering some. "Oswald is still a lil wuss so far." She then smiled some at Rosemary, taking a moment to take in all of her features. Her smile. Her eyes and lips. Her hair, even tbe way she smelled.
She had almost left her again. So soon, after they had just made it official that theu woild spend the rest of their lives together. She leaned towards her enough to where she could place a small bite on her neck, kissing the area softly afterwards. "And as for you...I'll try to stay in one piece." Her hand went to Rose's cheek, her thumb brushing across her skin. "You, just keep that pretty little smile on your face."
Her attention finally returned to Layla. "Also, thanks for the pills. Remind me some time that I owe you one." She stated, giving a playful wink.

~

Lilith's eyes narrowed around the vicinity, the tides rolling ominously n a manner that oddly seemed to forced to be natural. She whipped around, her secondary sword slicing the air the moment heard the smallest splash from the water.

All that was left was a fish that had been reduced to sliced, the scales on its body bearing strange deformations."

~

"That sounds like a plausi--" Carlyle began, only to be interrupted rudely by Weiss.

"I'd rather not have dummies in my way unless they make for good bait." Weiss growled in response to Zealia's suggestion after regaining his footing now that tbe creature had been knocked off balance and harmed by its own attack.

Y'iel scoffed. "Ignorance at its finest hour," she shot back as if it were something that was all to obvious. It wasn't until the ground caved in suddenly did she regain her focus. She whispered a faint echo of a spell, and a slope of ice started forming until they all found themselves inevitably sliding downwards instead of falling.
Zealia skated dowards rather skillfully instead of just sliding, avoiding ruining her dress any more. "Your rude commentary is unnecessary." She told Weiss, bitting her tongue to avoid saying anything else that might just set their surroundings into ablaze. She crossed her arms and glanced at Y'iel with a Can you believe this guy? look before shaking her head in disapproval.

The human looked around awkwardly when she was given a playful wink, a frown of puzzlement appearing across her face. "Uuhhmm... It was nothing, really." Layla said, her eyes leaving Rosemary's and interlocking with Oasis's. "Just take it easy." She warned her before collecting the dirty clothes Oasis left behind and any other she could find so that she could wash them.
*Rosemary smiled to Oasis at her response, her arms locking around her again a she smiled, before she spoke* Come on, if you have the energy, we should head up top and check what's going on *As she was about to let go to check on the scene, she raised her hand* But if anything bad happens, you leave it to me and Eros. You still need to rest, got it?

*Crow turned to examine the fish, taking notice of the strange appearance, before it's eyes wandered across the vast ocean, looking for anything that would attack*
"Oh come on Rosey, im at least at a forty outta a hundred right now. I can at least kick a little ass, right?" Oasis said with a small grin. "Right Eros?" She paused for a moment, expecting an answer back from Rosemary's counterpart, only to receive nothing but silence. "...Eros?" She carefully placed her hand onto Rose's check again, but this time to stare deep into her eyes. After a few seconds, her brows furrowed together. "Where's...--" But just as she was going to ask Rose about it, figuring they may have argued about something nd weren't speaking to each other, she was thrown into Rosemary, who in turn was thrown back against tbe bathroom door when the ship gabe a violent rock.

-

Meanwhile, Lilith had turned towards the ship when something had smashed into it from under the now jet black waters around them, the fog now only meters away from consumimg them into its masses.

Up on the ship, Leonardo was recovering from being thrown back into the rails on the opposite end of the ship, letting out a dazed groan, where he had hit his head now a spot of throbbing pain.

"Leon! Leon, getchur ass up and give me a hand! Come on come on, we need to get them up to the ship!!" Leon yelled to his brother. He had managed to keep his footing since he was holding on to the rope that had been connected to the raft, his knuckled white from hos grip.

But to his surprise, it wasn't Leonardo who came to aid him at first. Instead, Ossiana had rushed towards them without thinking, grabbing onto the rope. When she tugged, she did so with great strength that made up for that of two, yanking the raft back towards the ship in large slides across the inky waves.

~

"Your garbage face and your life is unnecessary." Weiss replied, his tongue holding nothing that he thought of them at bay.

Y'iel returned Zealia's look with a small shrug that told her that they would have to at least bear with it until they could finally destroy the threat that was among them. She zipped down the slide of ice on her feet with ease, picking up speed faster than the others until her image began to distort, and she disappeared completely using Flight.

Carlyle on the other hand, let out a few small squeals at the slides' sharp turns that almost threw her into Weiss more than once, and she tried her best to give a apologetic smile after she could see that he was clearly irritated by it though. She finally was able to push her off the slide with enough force to glide sloppily in her feet for the first few seconds until she got the hang of it.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Oa, I think that Eros would agree if- *But as soon as the ship started to rock violently, she grabbed hold of Oasis, allowing her body to cushion the blow when she hit her side on the wall of the ship* I-I'm fine... ow *She stood up, already drawing her blade, as she spoke* Eros, whatever is attacking, make sure to kill it quick and kill it painfully!

*Crow looked at Lilith, then down into the water, looking for whatever had been attacking the ship, his revolvers aimed into the ocean*
*Oswald continued to hold the ship together, trying to steer it back onto course after it was hit by something. He turned to the rest of the crew, being Franziska and Ophelia and called out* Get below deck. There should be harpoons and cannons down below. Use them to get the attacker above waves while the rest of us try to lure it above the ocean
Zealia slowed her pace a little, letting others pass by her so that she would end up besides Carlyle. She watched her struggle in silence before interfering and helping her by fixing her posture so that her balance would help her slide with ease. However, she didn’t say a word because she wasn’t sure what exactly to say.

Unlike the others, Layla landed on the hammock she was in front of, luckily not getting that much of an injury. She struggled to get up from the net, looking around in confusion and in alarm when she realized the others actually had gotten hurt. “A-Are you guys okay? W-What’s going on?”
*Rosemary struggled to stay standing, holding Oasis up as she did so. She bent her back a little, allowing it to give a loud POP as she did* Yeah, just a bruise is all I gotta worry about. I'm gonna head up deck. You keep Oasis down here. Please, do not let her try anything crazy. I don't want her getting another injury *With that, she ran up the stairs, calling to Eros again* Eros, get ready to attack once we get up here. I don't wanna waste anymore time with stupid shit!
hampir setahun yang lalu pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Carlyle managed to find her balance, of course, with Zealia's assistance, while they slid across the ice, and gave Zealia a sort of smile in regards to it. Now that she could balance herself more easily, her sword was no longer fumbling within the grasp of her fingers or dragging against the ice, which said a lot about the blades bluntness for it had been slicing through the ice unintentionally. She lifted the handle up onto her shoulder, preparing herself for something as she spoke to Zealia. "If we do not destroy this abomination now, then I am afraid that we will not be able to destroy it. We are running out of time. I believe that your glowing friend would agree." She said, referring to Y'iel.

"Speak for yourself." Weiss said dully. But even he had to admit that she was far from misinterpreting what was going to have to be done. He could sense the creature's presence growing, and it rattled his senses, agitated the demon within him. But then a small bronze glint pinned to his chest reminded him that he was also doing this for a reason that wasn't solely of his own accord. And at a closer glance, the glint almost looked to be a badge of some sort.

~

Oasis gave a yank in her shoulder, popping the stiff pain out of it when she had been able to get to straighten herself some before the ship gave another violent rock. But at Rosemary's request to Layla to keep her below the ship, she gave a scoff that spoke many words about what she thought about that. "Come on Rose, I'll be fine!" She called after her as she watched her leave out the door in a hurry. She stood there for a few seconds of what couldn't even be considered as debating before going to follow after her.
-

When Rosemary spoke to Eros, she didn't get any sort of verbal answer back from her other half. Not even a single word or any sort of groan. However, there wasn't complete silence either, but a small tapping of what could be compared to the sound of a failing heartbeat.