Winx Club Roxy Twinx sophix and lovix!

winxlove2 posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 05:14PM
so I wus wonduring what is your sophix and lovix.pleaz add pick and info.if you are in not bilieivix tell us what it should be.this is what you need to tell:

Neme:
Top:
Butom:
Souse:
Wings:
Things on hands and feets(if has it):
Enything else:

I will add my fairys later

Winx Club Roxy 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu lovebaltor said…
sunny
This was a great idea winxlove! : )
(I know Roxy doesnt have either,but Im just going 2 use fan art 2 help my description)

Sophix:

Name:Roxy
Top:Pale pink straps holding it 2 shoulder.Light Green,with a dark shirt covering.Stop slightly below the chest.
Bottom:Light green straps holding it,dark green short-shorts,with pink frilly flower like petals on the edges.And orange flower is on the right thigh with a pink frilly lace attached.
Shoes:Clear platfrom heels with green lacing attached 2 a pink flowe at the end.
Wings:Similair to Believix wings only light green n the edges,with pink edges inside cirlcing a sparkling,light green center.
Things on hand and feet(if is there):Has a light pink lace-like sleeve covering most of the left arm,and a small pink pouf near the armpits of the right arm.
Anything else:Hair is down,with small light pink flower on the left side.

Lovix:

Name:Roxy
Top:Light blue,with 2 light blue gems that connect 2 a light pink straps.3 other light blue gems connect another pink strap 2 the other bottom half of the top.Bottom half of the top is light green.
Bottom:Light blue belt,attached to light green shorts that stop at thighs.Frilly,soft,light pink fluff is arround the bottom of the pants.
Wings:Similair 2 Believix wings,but with light green edges,pink going into darker pink on the sides,light blue near the top,and lighter color in the middle.2 dark blue diamonds go through the middle with a light green line connecting them all.
Shoes:Light blue platforms with light pink heels.Fuzzy pink fluff,encircles the ankles.
Things on hands and feet(If there):Has light blue sleeve that stop below the shoulder.Pink fluff encircles the top.
Anything else:Hair is down,Besides that,nothings else.

Below:Roxy's Sophix & Lovix

This was a great idea winxlove! : ) (I know Roxy doesnt have either,but Im just going 2 use peminat art
hampir setahun yang lalu winxlove2 said…
cool!tnx!
Sophix:

Neme: Noel
Top: like blooms just whit some dark blue dots on bobys XD and line between them
Butom: Green whit dark blue
Shoues: like blooms
Wings: Green whit light and dark blue
Things on hands and feets:pink,green.
Enything else: nothing

Lovix:

Neme: Noel
Top: like blooms just whit some dark blue down neck
Butom:pink dark blue skirt
Shoues: like blooms
Wings: white,dark light blue
Things on hands and feets: nothing
Enything else: nothing

Sophix: Neme: Noel Top: like blooms just whit some dark blue dots on bobys XD and line between th
smile
Sophix:

Neme: Melody
Top: Red whit purple flower in midle
Butom: red,green
Shoues: red clover,light and dark purple.
Wings: purple,green and light pink.
Things on hands and feets(if has it):green,purple on both hands
Enything else:nothing

Lovix:

Neme: Melody
Top: Blue,purple and cristal.
Butom: Blue.
Shoues: cristal color things,purple.
Wings: light and dark blue,purple and pink.
Things on hands and feets(if has it): purple,cristal color.
Enything else:on but cristal color thing
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Sophix: Neme: Melody Top: Red whit purple bunga in midle Butom: red,green Shoues: red clover,l