Winxclub magazine Magix

Gretsel posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 12:04PM
Idea by:Flora_Bloom

Shopping,Clubs and anything you want;-).....You can also make new friends here;-)

Winxclub magazine 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Flora_Bloom said…
surprise
Silvia:I'll have to bring Susan and Brianna here with me~it's dull on my own......But,Magix is so cool....I wonder where I should go....
hampir setahun yang lalu lovebaltor said…
Zatura: Come on Heather! Let's go to the mall. I here they have some pretty tight (A.K.A: Cool) skinny jeans there-- Oh shit! *Hides behind a wall* It's one of those goody girls from school! What the hell is she doing here?!?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu winxlove2 said…
Heahter:come whit my!*they go thro thwe walls till they reack goth shop*we should by safe here for a vile!
Zatura: Thanks... Hey, wicked shop! *Grins* Hm, maybe I should get some skinny jeans... *Looks around the store*
Heather:*takes 4 T-Shirts*you got en-*sees silvia agen*oh come on!it's that goody goody fairy agen!
Zatura: Why the hell would she be in a goth store?! All she wears is purple and pink dresses! *Grimaces* Come on! *Takes Heather into the make up section* Hopefully she won't see us! Knowing "teachers pets", she'll go and yell the teachers where we went off to instead of going to class as soon as she leaves! If she threatens to squeal, I won't hesitate to attack her!
Heather:wait a bit!*makes a girl that looks like susan*can you give her voice?this is my personal pupet!I love to lei and distroe ppls lives whit it!
Silvia:(laughs quietly)They seriously think I can't see that coming?What am I fairy of future for if my ring doesn't warn me of what's coming?I'm not as much as a "teacher's pet" as Zatura thinks...I've learned more than her in my life...Anyway,maybe I should go away....Yeah,best thing to do.As Athina said,there's no use arguing with those 2!
*vanishes*
Heather:ought!I forgot!I think her powers are over future!!
Zatura: DAMMIT! Wait a tick... My powers are over space, and, ah... *Grins* Just because she can see the future, doesn't mean that she can see light. Make that, the speed of light... OK... *Clears throat* Come one Heather, let's go. If that prissy is still out there and has something to say, she'll grow a pair and say it to my face. *Blinks her eyes* Mes pouvoir de l'Universe! Aider mois a ce tromper sur cette fils degoulass! LUMIERE ET TOUS EN TOUS! ATTACK! *A beam of light, that could only be see by Zatura appears and hits Silvia, where ever she may be* HA! Got her. Going to take a while to recover from a beam that fast. Say, an hour? If not, your legs are going to hurt like shit! *Laughs*
Heather:*evil aught*that was a good one!
Silvia:Zatura and Heather judge my powers wrongly each and every time.As fairy of future,even if I can't see light,I am warned of what's going to happen.And I am clever enough to perform a duplicating spell,you know.Charmix is so awesome!But should I go and try talking to them?It's worth a risk...but I don't want to get into a fight......Alright!I'll go back to my Dorm!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
heather:y now what?I am going to by a witch!!I am sick of being a fairy!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Gretsel said…
*Athina and Silvia appears in Magix*
Athina:*to Silvia*Where do you want to go first??
Silvia:I don't know...Maybe we should try something you like?
Athina:Shopping??
Silvia:Go ahead!D'you know some good stores?
Athina:Not really...But we could search about ''good stores''together;-)
Silvia:That's fine with me!(they walk to a nearby store)Aren't those the Trix?(points at them)
Athina:Yes!Why are they here??
Athina:I think that we gonna be in trouble with them around.. :-/
angelic
HEather:*walks near trix* pixies are watching!and you are dead
Icy:who gonna kill us?
Darcy:you?
Trix:*laught*
PAin:she will not but I will!*toches them and they ffaint*
Pain&heather:*laught*