Penulisan Use of blogs for writing?

harold posted on Sep 07, 2006 at 03:34PM
How useful for you are web journals for writing? For myself, I find that too much reading and/or posting to sites (even fanpop!) can interfere with my writing, but has it worked for you?

Penulisan 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DrDevience said…
I really don't blog. I do sell a lot of articles to Associated Content on the Internet, though.

But yeah, I do get too caught up in reading and commenting here, there, and everywhere. Ohj.
hampir setahun yang lalu harold said…
Every attempt I make to write a web journal has resulted in a number of fairly long essays - it really is difficult for me to write with any brevity. But I have found it very interesting to go back and read some of my early entries. Since I don't write a journal as most people think of journals, they function for me much like a writing notebook that you find after a decade: it's fascinating to see what imaginative sentence construction you came up with so long ago, let alone the topics and themes you addressed.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu broohahajke said…
oh yeah, I definitely do a lot more on Myspace and other blogs than just writing.
hampir setahun yang lalu claty said…
i don't have a writing journal, though I do post my stories a lot to other sites... I just found this forum so that's why I just started writing and commenting on here.