Penulisan Wild Dogs: The First Wild pt. 2

kpaw05 posted on Jul 11, 2016 at 10:49PM
I quickly started running, weaving around your average city obstacles. Large buildings, fallen trash cans, the usual. The ground was cold beneath my paws, piles of snow kicked up a frozen, white storm behind me. Soon, the scenery had shifted, leaving me in a maze of evergreens. The coyote scent was fading, along with the scent of my beloved city. Then… Not more dogs! I said to myself. I could smell not one, not two… A whole group of three dogs leaped out in front of me.

And the world turned black. Next thing I know, I’m in a makeshift cage. All I had remembered was a cream colored blur whacking me smack in the head. I looked up to see a cream furred lab. “ Who are you?” she asked. Her voice was swift, yet the words sounded threatening when they fully reached my ears.
“I said, who are you?” her voice was a full growl now. I went stiff.
“Splash.” I slowly answered.
“He smells of the city.” murmured a small, tan chihuahua standing in the corner of the cave, which the dogs had somehow closed with a large rock.
“Yes, Taco, he does.” replied a beagle.
“Squirt! Taco! Get Stonewolf!” commanded the lab. In a flash, the two little dogs were gone. A few minutes later, a large, strong Irish Wolfhound trotted into the room, his gray fur blowing in the wind like a human’s cloak. He walked up to me. He started whispering to the lab. And then, something crazy happened. “Would you like to join my pack?” he asked me.

Penulisan No balas