Young Justice OC'S!!! -Alternate Universe-

SilverWings13 posted on Sep 21, 2012 at 04:30AM
You guys ready for another random idea that has been pulled from my whacko mind? Here it is dudes and dudets:

What if, instead of them being all one big team, there was the OC YJ team and canon YJ team? What if they had to team up for... A rescue mission?

Characters: the original 6 canon YJ members- Artemis, Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, and (don't kill me) M'gaan. Four of our OCs- I've (kinda) gotten permission to use Fang, and I'm absolutely using SilverWings (duh!). Maybe a couple Justice Leaguers. And a villian or two.

Complete Scenario: dear Dickie and Fang have been kidnapped (don't ask how. I haven't gotten that far!). The YJ OC team must team up with the canons to perform a search and rescue mission!

Your duty: you know the drill-

Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known):

Personality:

Powers/abilities/skills:

Which canon would they most likely get along with, which would they least likely get along with:

Notes:

Add a pic for the description.
last edited on Sep 21, 2012 at 04:31AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Robin_Love said…
big smile
Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Devin Grayson (Aria)

Personality: Kind and respective until pissed off! XD

Powers/abilities/skills: healing, wings, any and all elements, expert fighter (unless against Teague), skilled with any weapon, telepathic abilities, everything but her eyes and skin turn black when pissed off (check the pic on the YJ OC images)

Which canon would they most likely get along with, which would they least likely get along with: Dick Grayson (her brother) Uh.........................Wally. Never one to enjoy jokes at dangerous times, she'd get pissed! XD

Notes: Not happy about the angel and harps thing. Tends to keep to herself unless spoken to. Tries to always see the positive. Has this freaky thing where she seems to know what will happen ahead of time, but it's all based on facts.
 Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Devin Grayson (Aria) Age: about 15 Personalit
hampir setahun yang lalu AislingYJ said…
Sounds badass!!

Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Aisling Carter, Dimension
Personality: around most people: quiet, tomboyish, shy, tough on the outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn’t like to show extreme sadness or be seen as weak or useless, slightly insecure. Around her best friends/people she’s really comfortable with: similar, but she is talkative and kind of random or weird.
Powers/abilities/skills: flight, strength, gauges measurements, martial arts/hand-to-hand, knives (sometimes), good sense of direction/mental maps
Which canon would they most likely get along with, which would they least likely get along with: Most: Wally or Robin?
Least: um...Superboy? you can use your best judgement on these :P
Notes: She has 2 pet rats named Rascal and Rogue. Her gauging power fails when she is seriously injured, and returns when she is back to normal. She’s extremely clumsy and uncoordinated. Oh, and do NOT give her caffeine.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Sounds badass!! Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Aisling Carter, Dimension Age:
hampir setahun yang lalu Gunfire said…
Sounds like an gread idee.
Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Twan, Gunfire

Personality: Lolaly, short temperd,

Powers/abilities/skills: Experd marxman, experd whit explosifs, loves to invend and make wapons and gageds, knowes howe to make and use Joker Toxin, bacik acrobatics skils (leard frome Harley Quinn)

Which canon would they most likely get along with, which would they least likely get along with:
get along with: Artemis, beceas her mom was a crimanol and becous he liks her head first aproce and wally beceas of his work whit joker he enjoys a good joke an loves to mess whit pepol,least likely get along with: Robin(dick grason), beceas the foucht in the pas and of dont agree on threedmend of crimanols, he also like to cal mim, Bird boy of Bird Brain.

Notes: His left arm is mecanical, beceas it got cut of in a figt.
He makes al his wapos and explosifs self.
His p[istols, have a flamethrowe mode, auto fire mode, can fire evry kind of existin ammo, and have a grabling hook.
He alway wears an extra pair of his dual pistols, as reserf.
 Sounds like an gread idee. Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Twan, Gunfire Age: 1
hampir setahun yang lalu Willow_Cyrus said…
Name: Cyrus Willow

Personality: sensitive and quiet but Loud when need be

Powers/skills: teleport, shoot blue beams from hands and eyes glow blue when powers in use, powers in the mystic arts, has a cape so he can camoflauge.

Get along with: she would get along with kaldur or Meagan most.

Notes: she and Wally are having a bit and romance issues but Wally wants her back,
hampir setahun yang lalu InfinityYJ said…
Name (hero and alter and if the latter is known): Infinity; Kyra Grayson: unknown
Personality: fem. rob with anger issues
Powers/abilities/skills: Fire, flight, telepathy, change of appearance, phoenix mode
skills: hand to hand, throwing stuff and bo staff
Which canon would they most likely get along with, which would they least likely get along with: Robin and Artemis, she likes everyone, but she'd probably be a little more angry at Roy (if he's in this)
Notes: iPod love, rob's twin, bluh... stuff like that.
~i'm probably not gonna be in this cuz you said four, but i like signing up for stuff!~

Check heist club for pic.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu SilverWings13 said…
Forum now closed! I'll start writing it- *mumbles*