Young Justice OC'S!!! What Kind of God/dess is Your Character?

XxSilverScarsxX posted on Feb 03, 2015 at 03:01AM
Polytheistic religion, I have yet to name it.

What you'll get when you submit a form: A name such as "character's name god/dess of overall trait", a short description, a background, worshipers' view, and rank in said religion.

Name:
Appearance:
Beef, pork, or chicken:
Finish the lyric: Hey now,
Mental health:
Siblings(?):
Favourite animal:
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?:

Do as many as you'd like, there's a blockage in my brain keeping me from writing and maybe this'll clear it. @_@
last edited on Feb 03, 2015 at 03:04AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MafiaYJ said…
THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN CAN I DO TWO?

Name: Babylon
Appearance: Black hair, Red eyes, large-ish breasts, 5'7, porcelain skin
Cupcakes or applesauce: Cupcakes
Beef, pork, or chicken: Beef
Finish the lyric: Hey now, no need to worry
Mental health: She's fine but is considerably crazy
Siblings(?): nope
Favourite animal: Deer
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?: Evil

Name: Cadmus Allendral or Mafia
Appearance: Red hair, light skin, gold or green eyes, always wearing an emerald necklace
Cupcakes or applesauce: Neither
Beef, pork, or chicken: All three
Finish the lyric: Hey now, youre a stalker
Mental health: Pretty sane for an assassin
Siblings(?): one - brother
Favourite animal: Snakes
XxSilverScarsxX commented…
anda CAN DO AS MANY AS anda WANT! I'll post their results separately. <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
anda got: Babylon, Goddess of Wicked Fauna. This goddess is believed to be the reason why some Haiwan attack humans and their companions. She is often depicted an old woman, sitting atop an gajah with human beings impaled on the tusks. She is very important in this religion, berkata to carry out the orders of the ultimate pair, punishing those who have done wrong. hampir setahun yang lalu
anda got: Allendral, Goddess of Adultery. This goddess is believed to be one who possesses adulterers, and forces their bodies to commit suicide. She is often depicted as a snake wrapped around her victim's throat. She is one of most important goddesses in this religion, as she is one of the goddesses prayed to in wedlock. It is berkata that if anda don't pray, your spouse will commit adultery and be possessed sejak her. hampir setahun yang lalu
MafiaYJ commented…
OH I Cinta IT! ITS PERFECT! ♥ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu GlitterPuff said…
smirk
Name: Rene Kenna Oshea
Appearance: Medium bob bright red hair, brown eyes, thin structure, pale skin, tattoo of a heart and the word love in cursive on her left wrist, her first two piercings and cartalidge on both ears
Cupcakes or applesauce: Cupckaes
Beef, pork, or chicken: Uhh turkey?
Finish the lyric: Hey now, don't you cry
Mental health: Depression *le gasp*
Siblings(?): None, unless you count Bentley as an unrelated sibling
Favourite animal: wolf
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?: uh... I dunno
anda got: Oshea, Goddess of Nurture. This goddess is believed to be the caretaker of children who have died and passed to the Paethnik (good afterlife), and protector of those who are still living. She is often depicted as a starving wolf, with children nursing on her. Her depiction is common on infantile items, such as swaddles and cribs. It is berkata that if anda pray to her, she will grant anda with fertility and happiness. She is important in this religion, and worshipped sejak children, parents, and those looking to conceive. hampir setahun yang lalu
GlitterPuff commented…
Oh my god this is perfect thank you! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu XxKFforeverXx said…
Name: Jaime
Appearance: Must I really, Rae?
Cupcake.. *snicker*
Chicken
Hey now, you're a rockstar, get your game on
mental health: lololol not good
Siblings: Mel, Hope and Lexi
Favorite animal: he really likes penguins
Probably good.
anda got: Camsien, God of Love. Though his tajuk suggests he may bestow love, this god is primarily thought to be one who creates lustful thoughts that lead to love. He has no depiction, though ones blessed sejak him are depicted as having matching bunga crowns. He is often worshipped sejak those looking for love, and it has been berkata that he will occasionally take someone to be his partner. Though usually, claims of this are false and are often disregarded as such. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DiscordYJ said…
heart
((Can't believe I just saw this..this is amazing!))

Name: Blade Serenity Howard

Appearance: Short, light, blonde hair. Has red eyes. Missing her left eye. She's a vampire. Stands at a wholesome 5'3". Pale. Freckles that cover the mid of her face, shoulders, arms, back, and legs. Has a gnarled scar on her back in the crude shape of a "B". <3

Finish the lyric: Hey now, letters burning by my bed for you.

Mental health: Fairly okay. She tends to have nightmares that wake her up screaming. Suffers from flashbacks of her getting her eye removed causing high level so stress, head-pain, and tears.

Siblings(?): One Brother, Dante Jonathan Howard. One Sister, Kelsey Lynn Howard

Favourite animal: Rabbits and Foxes

anda got: Bailynth, Goddess of Tragedy. This goddess is believed to be the reason natural disasters and disease happen. She is often depicted as a fox with three eyes, the two normally placed ones gouged out. She is very important, thought to be one of the Ultimate Pair's direct punisher of humanity, along with Babylon, Goddess of Wicked Fauna. ((Ahh, I've missed anda so much~)) hampir setahun yang lalu
DiscordYJ commented…
((this is absolutely amazing..and I Cinta it and I Cinta anda and this is perfect omg omg)) hampir setahun yang lalu
((I Cinta anda too~)) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Robin_Love said…
May I? If yes....

Name: Becca Ucello Stevens
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes. Average height
Finish the lyric: Hey now, hey now don't dream it's over
Mental health: Slightly disillusioned
Siblings(?): Willow
Favourite animal: Birds
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?: Could go either way
anda got: Ucello, Goddess of Liars. This goddess is believed to be the one liars are most afraid of, as her very depiction is of her cutting out the tongue of Ozier the Thief. She has few believers, though, and is a minor goddess in this religion. The ones who do worship her, though, are devout and go to lengths to physically harm atau murder liars of all kinds. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
(sorry if it's late, I just wanted to try)
Name: Alex Knight
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5,12" tall, athletic build etc
Cupcakes or applesauce: cupcakes with applesauce on
Beef, pork, or chicken: all three
Finish the lyric: Hey now, scream and shout!
Mental health: meh so/so
Siblings(?): does split personalities or clones or brothers count?
Favourite animal: spiders
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?: neutral good

Name: Ajax Knight
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, 5,12" tall, athletic build etc
Cupcakes or applesauce: "what kind of cupcakes?"
Beef, pork, or chicken: all three
Finish the lyric: Hey now, hey now
Mental health: worse than the last guys
Siblings(?): does split personalities or clones and brothers count?
Favourite animal: I'm a dog person but cats are growing on me
Do you think you'll be a good or evil god?: chaotic good
Pfft, you're good. Posting separately. hampir setahun yang lalu
anda got: Asphi, God of Discipline. This god is seen as the peacemaker between his brother and humans. He is depicted as a giant labah-labah with a lembu, lembu jantan (depiction of his brother, Ispha) standing on it's back. He, along with Babylon and Bailynth, is one of the gods often prayed to sejak older members of the religion when natural disasters atau disease hit. He is one of the older, dying out gods that only older people much appreciate, so he is not as popular as Babylon atau Bailynth. His brother is believed to be another bringer of destruction, and him his brother's restraint. hampir setahun yang lalu
anda got: Iphsa, God of Chaos. This god is seen sejak the older members of the religion as a destruction-bringer, and often despise atau blame him for bad things that happen. He is not as appreciated as Babylon atau Bailynth, as he is one of the older, less worshipped gods. He is depicted as a small lembu, lembu jantan upon a giant labah-labah (his brother, Asphi)'s back. Offerings like small Makanan gifts atau toys are often given, to try to appease him. hampir setahun yang lalu
killer24 commented…
That's really cool, thanks!). Alex: "people like me lebih than you" *laughs*. Ajax: "I don't need atau want to impress people" *shakes his head* "thank anda for solving this...problem" hampir setahun yang lalu