Young Justice Anyone going to Comic-Con 2012??

TOTALIzzyluver posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 05:27PM
Or any cins this year?? I'm considering going in my Artemis cosplay if i get my wig...(the reason this isnt in answers cuz i like the word forum better)

Young Justice 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu KatRox1 said…
big smile
woah!!!! I'm not going, but my cousin probably is... he is a major Adventure Time fan...But i DID go to the Kids Choice Awards...
hampir setahun yang lalu -BelovedRobin said…
I was gonna go with my cosplay group for all three days, each day being a different cosplay and one them was to be the Bat-family, but I aunt needed money for rent so I ended selling mine to help her out. I may go Wonder-Con or Sakura-Con.
hampir setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
I WISH! I live in Canada though and I just sent a huge amount of money because I'm going to China in March. Oh well, maybe another year :P
hampir setahun yang lalu robins-gfriend said…
crying
how do you think i feel i live in england sad face :(
hampir setahun yang lalu TOTALIzzyluver said…
I live in New York (NO NOT THE CITY) i wanna go yo some con thats close-ish
hampir setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
The only cons I'm able to go to is Hal-con (Nova Scotia comic con) and possibly Fan Expo (The big one in Toronto :P)

I'd totally kill to go to Santiago comic con though!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
@TOTALIzzyluver- I live in NY too! (not the city either) But I still travel a lot to Hollywood and places like that because my family is VERY much into the movie business... so I go to things like KCA and I just found out that I MIGHT be able to go to Comic-Con!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lollipop97 said…
I feel like a total outsider, I live in Denmark (No wonder you may not have heard of it) and there is one con each year. ONE. If there's even that much. And unfortunately, it's in the other end of the country, so I'm not able to go to it. It's sucks a pretty bunch. ^^;
I'd kiiiiill to go to USA! D: Okay, maybe not kill, killing is baaaad, but... Poison someone with diarrhea pills or something! D:
hampir setahun yang lalu robinluv14 said…
laugh
I'm going. Cuz my dad works there. I go every year. It makes me happy when he lets me go walk around on my own and all I do is hover around the stuff that has to do with young justice. I'm actually considering cosplaying this year. Idk though.
hampir setahun yang lalu lolfan88 said…
big smile
@KatRox1 I live in New York 2!!! My friend might be going but it likes going 2 be a surprise. 4 her B- Day. But ofcouse I'm going 2 be invited so maybe ....* Crosses fingers*
laugh
XD everyone lives in NY!!
hampir setahun yang lalu lolfan88 said…
big smile
^Words!!!
smirk
@KatRox1
Everyone except for me~
hampir setahun yang lalu YJTTFAN said…
wink
Hey I live in Chicago! And yes I am going to comic-con!! I'm going as....well Supergirl we are cross-gender the YJ team. I'm Supergirl even though I'm the youngest...I wanted to be Robin.
big smile
XD My entire family lives in Chicago!
Most of my family lives in San Diego and everybody else is either Boston, New York or random places in Asia.

I'm actually going to Comic-Con in San Diego! I'm going as Bucky :3
hampir setahun yang lalu rachele_X said…
Robinluv14 might be taking me (we r friends in real life and go to the same school and stuff). I've never been before though.
hampir setahun yang lalu Black_Robin_13 said…
i'm going to nan desu con in september.