Yugioh 5ds Signer RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 12:01AM
For people who want to RP come here and RP,but you have to have a character.

Yugioh 5ds 233 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 233

hampir setahun yang lalu hiddennobodie said…
Alex sped faster and faster. Red Sun Dragon led the way. He knew that he was being followed and he uses Fire Blast to keep them far away. He had to get to the tower to get to his sister.

When he turns into a corner and saw the bar. He barely ducks and Red Sun Dragon flew right threw it and it fell down right in front of Emi and Yusei.
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
I dodge everything he throws at us.Yusei gets hit by the bar and I skid to a stop."YUSEI!!"I run back after him.He has a huge bump on his froehead."Yusei...Stay right here."I run and I get the first aid kit from my duel runner.I put a patch over Yusei's bump."Can you stand,Yusei?"
Yusei looks at Emi and said "Yeah I'm fine." Alex stops his duel runner. "I'm sorry Yusei, I need to get my sister back." he said to himself. He sped off again and went out of the tunnel.

He finally made it to New Domino City. He sped towards the tower. And he saw purble fire coming from the ground.
I close my eyes for a bit,then I open them again."WE NEED TO GET TO THE CITY AND REALLY FAST!!!"I jump on my duel runner and I speed off.
Alex looks at the purple fire and sped right through it. The purple flames didn't do anything to him or his duel runner. He looked at his computer and then took a sharp right. He just have to make it to the tower before it's too late to make a deal with the Dark Signers.
I keep speeding faster and faster after Alex.'I have to get there.Something is going to happen at the tower.I saw Alex and a girl that looked like a dark signer.I HAVE TO GET THERE.'I see the purple fire and I speed right through it.I take the same sharp right,almost tipping in the process.
Alex sped faster as Red Sun Dragon flew faster and was ahead. When he got to the tower he stopped and parks in front of the door. He got off his duel runner and grabs his duel disk and ran into the building.

He ran as fast as he can with his Sign glowing brighter as he runs up the stairs. When he got to the third flow he sees a girl holding his sister's arm. "Let her go Carly!" yells Alex as he shows his duel disk to show that he wants to make a deal.

Carly just laughs as she held Alice's arm. "You are stupid, you think that you can win a Shadow Duel against me?" Alex closed his eyes and said "Let's duel! If I win you let Alice go. But if I lose you can sent me to the Neitherworld."

Carly smiles at she let's Alice go. "Deal! Let's duel!"

Alex and Carly set their duel disk with 4000 Life Points.
I see the purple fire grow larger and my sign glows bright.'I have to get there now!He's dueling!THAT IDIOT!'I go faster with Seeing Dragon struggling a bit to keep up with me.You can see Seeing Dragon a bit now that we are outside.
Alex looks at his hand and yells "I summon the Fire Star Warrior in the battlefield in Attack mode!"

Then a strong-looking warrior came into the field with red armor and a red sword.

(Level ****
ATK 1800
Defense 800
FIRE WARRIOR SPIRIT)

"Then I put a face down and end my turn!"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I stop at the tower and I run inside up to where Alex is."ALEX!!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!"I run into the purple fire."I TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE TOO MUCH!!ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MORON?!?!?"I see Carly there laughing."Who's she your mother?STAY OUT OF THIS YOU LITTLE BRAT!!Now I summon Ghost Gardna in defense mode."
Alex just looks at Emi and said "I have to do this Emi! For Alice!" He turns and saw Ghost Gardna. he knew that if he attacks she would set any traps or spells.

"I activate the Spell Card The Fire Eclipse! You see once it activates it changes the battle postions of a monster and your Ghost Gardna is in Attack mode now. Now Fire Star Warrior attack Ghost Gardna!"
"I ACTIVATE DEFENSE DRAW!Now all the damage I take becomes zero and I get to draw one card."Ghost Gardna is destroyed and Carly drew one card."Now let's not forget Ghost Gardna's effect.Your monster loses 1000 attack points since Ghost Gardna wen to the graveyard."Carly smiles devilishly.
Alex groans as he looks at his monster's Attack went down to 800 Attack. He looks at Alice who as scared watching them to duel. Alex looks at his hand and he saw a trap and a Tuner monster. "I think it might work."

He looks at Emi and then Alice. "I Summon the Red Barron Serpent! And I'll use Red Barron Serpent and Fire Star Warrior to Syncro Summon Hellraiser!"

Hellraiser
FIRE DEMONSLAYER
ATK 2000
Defense 2000
Effect: Once Summoned into the Battlefield Hellraiser automaticly takes 2000 Life Points. But on the event of being sent to the graveyard the owner can't summon any Demonslayers for 3 turns.

Alex sees Hellraiser take away 2000 Lifepoints from Carly. "How do you like that?!"
Carlyt doesn't even flinch."Weak."She draws another card and smiles devilishly."I synchro summon X-Saber Urbellium."A big warrior looking monster comes onto the field with 2 big swords.

Attack:2200
Ddefense:1300
Effect:When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent,if your opponent has 4 or more cards in their hand,place 1 random card from their hand on top of their deck.

"X-SABER ATTACK HIS PATHETIC MONSTER!!"X-Saber takes a sword out and slices Alex's monster in half."What about that?Now i place 2 face down cards on the field and I end my turn."
Alex covers his face and groans again. "You can't have my sister or me!" He draws a card and looks at it and smiles. "I activate my trap The Demon Mirror!"

Demon Mirror inflicts the same amount of damage dealt to your destoryed monster.

He looks at Emi said "If I lose, please help my sister." he turns and said "I summon Devil Kisser in Attack mode!"

Then a red woman wearing a black dress appeared into the field "NOW DEVIL KISSER IS BEING SACRAFICED IN ORDER TO BRING MY DRAGON. CARLY I WANT YOU TO MEET RED SUN DRAGON!"

Then his dragon appears as a sun and then appeared as a Dragon

RED SUN DRAGON
Level: *******
Fire Dragon Spirit
ATK: 2200
DEF: 1800
Effect: Once summoned into the battlefield Red Sun Dragon can attack directly to the opponent's Life Point with 800 life Points. But once send to the graveyard the owner can summon Red Sun Dragon back into the field without special summoning him while sacrificing 800 Life Points.

"Then I place two face downs and end my turn!"
Carly flips over one of her trap cards."I activate Bottomless Trap Hole!Now you monster goes out of play.You see,with this card any monster that is summoned with 1500 or more attack points they are destroyed and taken out of play.Now I'll show you how a real duelist plays.I activate one of my face down cards,Ookazi!When this card is activated you lose 800 attack points.Now I activate Rush Recklessly.My monster gains 700 attack points.Which makes my monster's attack points 2900.Then I activate from my hand Malevolent Nuzzler,which gives my monster 500 more attack points.All in all my monster has 3400 points.You have no monsters on the field.Now X-SABER URBELLIUM ATTACK DIRECTLY!!"The monster takes out both of his swords and starts charging toward Alex.
Alex flips over one of his cards. "Activate Spell!" Then All of a sudden a bright light formed around him and when X-Saber Urbellium's swords hims him, they where destroyed and X-Saber Urbellium lost power.

"Ha! Thanks to the Fire God's Immortality card I can dodge every attack that you use. Meanwhile I gain 800 Life Points for destroying my Dragon. And Your X-Saber Urbellium's Attack is back to normal. And thanks to my dragon's special ability I can summon him back from the graveyard while sacrificing my new 800 Life Points! And I activate my trap, Lava Pit!"

Lava Pit destroys any 2000 or more monsters on your oppenents side. And it pervents the oppenent from using any trap or spell. Meanwhile powers up any Fire-Type monster with 500 points.

X-Saber Urbellium fell into the pit and was destroyed Alex smiles and yells "NOW YOU ARE NOT SAFE AND NO MONSTER IS IN YOUR FIELD! GO RED SUN DRAGON ATTACK DIRECTLY! USE LAVA BLAST!!!"

Red Sun Dragon flew up into the air and breathed in the Lava and power increased into 2700 ATK. He then breaths the lava and fire mixed onto Carly.
I smile and Carly scream from losing the game.'The future never lies now does it.'The purple fire disappears and Carly falls.Carly's spirit floats above her body then flies off somehwere.I lose my smile and I watch her soul fly off.Yusei comes up from behind me."Good job Alex."When he says that I jump slightly from shock."Y-you kinda scared me there Yusei."
Yusei just said "I'm sorry Emi. I thought you would see that you would know that I would be coming." He looks at Alex as he fell to the ground. Alice ran up to Alex "ALEX ALEX WAKE UP!"

Alex just laid there as his sign started glowing.
crying
I stared at Alex and turned my back."Don't worry Alice he's going to be just fine."I smile and I start walking down to my duel runner.'Why am I here?I'm a loner.I work alone,I ride alone,I duel alone.I always have no one there to help me."I stop dead in my tracks half way down the stairs.'That's my problem...No one is there for me...I've never had anyone there to help,to help me up when I fall.I always had to everything on my own,and that's the reason why I'm turning my back on them?'I fall to my knees and I start crying.
 I stared at Alex and turned my back."Don't worry Alice he's going to be just fine."I smile and I bintang
Alex somehow came out of his body and started walking down the stairs. Then he saw Emi crying, he puts a hand on her shoulder. "Don't cry Emi, I am here to help you." He couldn't help it and his eyes started to fill up with tears.

"And you were never alone, all of the Signers where always with you." he looks into Emi's eyes. And he knew that she can't see him but feel his touch on the shoulder and hear him.
I look around in confusion."W-whats going on?"I throw a punch and I back up,tripping in the process.I hit my head hard and the hits knocks me out.'W-why is everything going black?What's going on?...This is just like when I was a kid...Everything went black for a while....'My thoughts race for a bit then they stop,saying that I was comepltly out of it.
Alex woke up and then looks around. "Where's Emi?" he asks to Yusei. He just pointed down the stairs. Alex got up and started running down the stairs.

He ran faster and found Emi laying on the stairs. "EMI!" He ran up to her and started shaking her. "EMI! EMI! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" yells Alex. Red Sun Dragon and Seeing Dragon started roaring.
I lay still and unmoving.Still breathing,but unmoving.'Where am I?'I start having a flashback."EMI COME ON!!"I sat up straight and looked around seeing my sister Eri.I smile and I start running to her."I'm coming,I'm coming!!"I met up with her and we started running to our house.My physical body was cold and dead looking,yet wasn't.In my flashback we run into the house and started eating with our family.After we eat,I go outside with Eri.We play in the back yard,when we hear a scream and a few gunshots.We turn our heads,run inside,and stop in our tracks in fear.There was a man with us in gunpoint,and our parents on the floor dead.My physical body sheds tears,but makes no sound.
Alex saw the tears running down her face he touches one of the tears and then fell beside her. Everything as black at first and then he found himself right beside Emi and another girl.

"So this must be the memory of her parents' death." said Alex as he looks at the dead bodies of the parents. He looks closer to the father's mark and then walks beside him slowly and moves his sleeve.

He jumps away from the body when he saw a Dark Sign on his right arm. He looks at Emi and yells "EMI WAKE UP!!!"
"....W-WHY?!?!WHY MY PARENTS?!?!YOU MURDERER!!HOW COULD YOU?!?!"I run up and knock the guy over.He shoots and just barely misses me,but the bullet makes me bleed.Why are you doing this to me?GET UP!!GET UP AND FIGHT!!"Eri grabs me from behind."EMI STOP!!"I start to calm down."GET OUT!!GET OUT AND IF YOU DARE COME BACK I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!"The guy gets up and runs away.I spin around and I cry on Eri's shoulder.My physical body keeps crying,and it starts talking,slurring words.The words come out as follows."Yusei...Where are you?......"
Yusei began to worry about Alex and Emi so he looks at Luna and Fairy Dragon. "You stay here while I check what's going on with Alex and Emi." he said as he started running down the stairs.

He then found Alex and Emi laying on the stairs. "ALEX! EMI!" he ran up to Emi and held her close. "Please wake up."

Alex tries to wake Emi. "EMI, FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP!!!" he yells as he saw a shadow covering his legs. Meanwhile his physical body started shaking. And his Sign started to stop glowing.

Yusei slides next to Alex and started smacking his face. "ALEX WAKE UP!!!"

Luna suddenly felt great pain in her stomach. "What's happening to Alex and Emi?"
My sister keeps holding me back.Then everything goes black,into another flashback.It throws me back to my sister's death."EMI!!COME ON!!WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!""I'm coming geez.""You know we have to keep going to school now that mom and dad died.""SHUT UP!!""S-sorry...""Let'­s just go alright."The two girls started walking to their school.A car screeches around the corner.The car comes speeding down the road and spins out of control.It hits my sister and I scream.I run to my sister,but she wasn't there.I look around confused.I start running back to my house.I stay there crying the whole day.After a few days the school called me."Hello.Is this the mother of Emi and Eri?""N-no.I'm Emi.""WHAT?!EMI WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?!""They're...They're dead...""Oh....I'm sorry for your loss,but you must come to school."I hang up the phone and I run away.
Alex follows Emi yelling for her "EMI! EMI WAKE UP YOUR FATHER WAS A DARK SIGNER!!!"

Then a sharp pain started to form on his ribs. He fell down the ground and the shadow again started forming on his legs.

His physical body started shaking even worse. And the light from his Sign is weakening. Yusei shook Emi harder "EMI WAKE UP PLEASE!!!"
crying
Everything went dark and Alex sees me in a smal broken down building in the Satalite.I'm sitting in a corner looking a pictures."Why?....Why me?....Why them?...."I start crying holding the pictures close to me.
Alex walks up to her and touches her head. "Emi wake up please." said Alex as he falls to the ground with great pain. Then the shadow started filling the room that they are in. Alex closes his eyes as the darkness covers him.

His physical body stopped moving and it stopped breathing and the light from his Sign faded away. Yusei looks at Alex and then his dragon. Red Sun Dragon started to fade away. He looks at Emi and then kisses her and hoped it worked like in the fairy tales.
"Why?....Why?....."I keep crying.My physical body sheds tears and then jerks awake.I gasp for air and I go wide eyed."W-WHAT HAPPENED?!"I look at Yusei then to Alex."ALEX!!!"I shake Alex.Then I lean back."Wait...he's alright....."I look at Yusei again and I blush lightly."W-wait...d-did...you....kiss­...­..m­e?&­quo­t;
 "Why?....Why?....."I keep crying.My physical body sheds tears and then jerks awake.I gasp for air and
Alex's Sign started glowing brighter again and then he woke up "EMI!" he yells and then looks at Yusei and then he looks at Emi and he hugs her.

"There's something that I need to tell you." he said as his dragon started to reappear. "It's about your father."
"My....father?....Haven't seen him in a while.....When I passed out I didn't even see his face...Nor my mother's......I don't remember what their faces look like anymore.....So what is it?"I look at Alex with soft red eyes and my hair glowing white.I scooch next to Yusei and blush lightly,but the blush soon goes away from curiousity.
Alex took a deep breath and said "Your father was a Dark Signer." He saw Yusei gasped and he contuinued "When I was in the memory of the day of your parents' death I saw something on your father's arm so I moved it and saw a Dark Sign on his forearm." he looks away trying to forget what he saw.
I go wide eyed then my eyes go back to normal."I knew something was strange about him.He always came home later than usual.He always acted strange when I talked about dueling...."I curl up in a ball and I hug my knees."One day he yelled at me....All I said was I wanted to duel."I bury my face in my knees.
Alex thought about how Emi didn't know that she was different from her father. "Emi? Are you okay" he asks as he gets up. And then he remembered Luna. "Oh no Luna!" he ran back up the stairs.

When he got back to the third floor he found Luna laying in the floor face on the floor. "LUNA! Alice what happened?" asks Alex as he tries to wake Luna.

Alice just looks at him and said "I don't know. She just fell with great pain and was wondering what was wrong with you and Emi."
"Yes.....Yusei.....What happened while I was unconcsious?"I say while bringing my face slightly out of my knees.The moon comes in from a hole in the wall and shines on me.I glow a snow white and my eyes glow blood red.
Alex shook Luna as she woke up and saw him and Alice above him. "What happened?" she asks as Alex helps her up. "EMI! YUSEI! GET UP HERE!" yells Alex.
Yusei runs up and I stay seated,closing my eyes for a second."She'll be ok...."I bury my face in my knees again.I get up and I start walking down to my duel runner.When I get to it I take out a doll from the pack on the back of my duel runner."Don't worry Eri...I'll find you...."
Alex heard Emi saying that she will find her sister Eri. "Alice come with me." said Alex as he walks down the stairs. "Coming Alex."

When they got to the entrance of the building Alex looks at Alice. "Sit on my duel runner I'll be there in a sec." he watches Alice sit on the driver seat. He didn't care about that now, he started to care about Emi.

He walks up to Emi and her duel runner and leans on it. "Don't worry Emi we will find Eri. We found my sister Alice, we can find you sister." said Alex as he puts his hand on her shoulder. "You are not alone."
"Thanks Alex..."I put on my helmet,get on the bike,and I speed off.'Where I'm going,I have no clue,but I do know I'm going towards where the accident happened.'I turn a sharp corner and I keep speeding faster and faster.
Alex jumps onto his duel runner and sped of after Emi. Alice held his waist tightly as they went on a sharp corner. And he started speeding faster and faster. Red Sun Dragon flew right above them and started roaring when it got sight of Emi.

He sped up to her and then purple flames started forming on the ground again. "EMI WATCH OUT!!!"
I hear Alex and I turn around.When I look back around I see Eri.I try to stop and I tip over,with my bike flying the other direction."E-eri?Is it really you?"I stand up.I try to hug her,but when I do she disappears."ERI!!"I stand there confused for a moment.I start crying when I see the purple fire."COME OUT HERE!!! COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT DAMNIT!!!"
Alex saw Emi crash her duel runner. "EMI!" yells Alex as he stops to a halt. "Alice stay here!" he commanded as he runs through the purple flames.

He saw Emi yelling at nothing he runs up to her and grabs her arm. "Emi, are you okay?"
"GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT!!!I KNOW YOUR HERE!!!GET OUT HERE!!!"I say through tears and a hoarse throat.My eyes are turning a dark blood red color.'I know someone is here!I don't care who it is!I'll fight and I'll win!I WILL FIND ERI!'
Alex held her closer "There's no one here! Calm down, we will find her. I promise." said Alex as he walks her to her duel runner. "Alice drive up here slowly!"

Alice slides up to the driver seat and started driving Alex's duel runner. He watches his little sister driving. "She's a natural." smiles Alex.
I start to calm down when we get to my duel runner.'I can't even imagine where she could even be.I promised mom that I would take care of her,and I have to keep my promise.'I got on my duel runner and started it up and sped off,by myself.I sped very fast.
Alex looks up to his dragon. "Stop her!" he commanded as he watches Red Sun Dragon fly away from him and Alice. He then jumps onto his duel runner and sped off after her.
I speed faster as I see Red Sun Dragon coming after me.I make a lot of sharp turns trying to lose him.'Damn...I have to go back to the subway tunnel.There I can use the computer to track down any signals of dark signers.'I speed off in the direction of the subway tunnel.