Billionare Kidz SCENE/EMO POSERS

Bedward4lyf posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 04:56AM
OMG.this is so annoying it's like everywhere you go you see scene/emo posers!!there taking over the world. I made this to express my opinion about posers. It's not a question, it is an open discussion, so if you agree , comment, and if you disagree coment. OK so , Alot of peeople think that scene kids are emo posers , i used to think that but now i strongly diagree. Scene kids are their own people. Emo kids are different. Its like comparing preppy and goth. two complety different sterotypes. okay now I think if you see a girl or boy with "scene" hair and skinny jeans but then you see him or her wearing a hollister or any of those prep stores shirts i think they are posers. all of them,, i think the hhollistwer jeans dont make you a poser but the shirt gives it away. so if i see that i automatically assume .poser. agree? okay and i also hate how people say that hot topic is a poser store. Well i strongly disagee hot topic is not a poser store it is a store where kids who like to wear stuff like that get thier clothes thats all just like any other store. Unless they start selling like hollister there its not a poser store. Ok now lets talk about those prep "scene" slut posers. these posers are the worst.how to spot these
1.) have fake scene hair
2.)wear hollister skinny jeans
3.)wear ALL the prep store shirts+jackets
4.)THERE FLAT OUT PREPPY!!
5.) Wear their thongs above thier pants
6.)flirt alot
7.)try to act depressed around the "real scene kids" just to look real and try to fit in
8.) superisingly they hate the little kiddie stuff like hello kitty and the kids scene kids like
9.) try to "cut" themselfs just because they think its cool (retards)
10.)write screamo bands they never heard of on their arms
11.) listen to like 1screamo song and automaticly think they own the world
okay now thats all i can think out right now but if you have more to say to to disagree on just comment, anyone is welcome too. thank you

Billionare Kidz 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BURITOES said…
you are so right about all of that! I have never really thought about any of that