Booth and Bones WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rings bell*

ilurvedward posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 03:40AM
hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO MAD AT FOX RIGHT NOW FOR KEEPING US WAITING FOR ANOTHER THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRR...................................­...­

so here's how we fight back. watching this night's episode *no spoilers in this post* i thought about how everyone notices that BB need to get together (or at least shack up) escept them!

it really is exasperating!! so anyways.... i thought we could start this forum by stating out favorite lines that have other characters and BB hinting that it's quite obvious BB needs to get it on already. symbollism if you will!

for example..... *from the promo for the new episodes... a rough quote not exact*
Booth: driving this car is like making love. you have to go gently.
Brennan: [laughs, then zooms off rather..erm...not gently]

could this quote be a reference to the style they like to do it in?! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

ANYWAY THAT WAS A BAD EXAMPLE! so this forum is just basically BB awesomeness, and random comments about how we'll get through these three weeks and BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS................ BOOTH AND BRENNAN NAKEDNESS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!­!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD­DDD­DDD

Booth and Bones 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu livi_wells said…
mischievous
lol!!!!!
Yes! I LOVE that promo her face is all: "I'll show you what its like to get horizontal (to quote HH) with me!"!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ilurvedward said…
cool
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! frickin hilarious!:)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD