Carlisle Cullen It is still me!

carlislesnurse2 posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 04:54PM
HEY! its carlislesnurse, but with a new account. lol i forgot my password and had to restart sorry guys. but no worries! im still here and will continue writing my stories and such. I hope i didnt cause any confusion if you had mailed me or anything....lol.
if you have any ideas in what for me to write then please leave your comments down below. i have no problem writing some personal stories...and i will start writing as soon as possible. ]
thank you for understanding my stupid forgetfulness! and my squirrel is so adorable...
 HEY! its carlislesnurse, but with a new account. LOL i forgot my kata laluan and had to restart sorry gu

Carlisle Cullen 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu CrimsonShadow said…
Ouch, sorry that happened to you. You know that you can reclaim your account though, right? When you go to sign in, there's a link below where you log in that will help you reset your password.

By the way, why is your age different on this account?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu carlislesnurse2 said…
big smile
oh...i dont know...(confused) im 14 what did it say before? and btw thks for the info cause i might forget again...lol....but ill try not too
Eh, it just kind of confused me. Your old profile said you were 15.
hampir setahun yang lalu katcullen said…
Maybe she just accidentaly clicked 1995 instead of 1996.
hampir setahun yang lalu katcullen said…
I got an email full of those cute animal pictures with captions. I can forward it to you if you would like.
True. Anyway, I'm glad you're back, and I can't wait to see your next story!
yay! thx guys for liking those too (my stories) i really appreciate it! and yes forward the pics those animals are too cute! they even have one on carlisle...
lol it shows this cute deer and its at the er and it goes "carlisle , could you fix me?" carlisles like "no im not a vet" the deer starts to walk away and carlisle looks back with hungry eyes...and says "on second thought ill at least try" he closes the door and then there is sudden silence...lol
hampir setahun yang lalu danniejean said…
meh
Yeah girl u used my email adress to make it account and I don't want to be getting notifications for your posts all the time it's annoying. Not to sound b!tchy but this is my email for my state ambassador stuff and also my Facebook so yeah please change it. Thank you
hampir setahun yang lalu Team_Carlisle said…
smile
lol wow carlislesnurse2 thats odd yet funny anyway thanks for the update!!
angry
um yea, again must i tell you danniejean, I DIDNT STEAL YOUR EMAIL! ughhhh not to sound b*tchy either, but thts not the email i used to get on this thing, i used eddiescupkake@yahoo.com. i dont know why ur getting MY stuff since we have to s=DIFFERENT emails! i dont use tht email, i dont use tht email i DO NOT USE THT EMAIL! kay? the last time im going to say it i did NOT use what ever email you said i am using. i get ALL of my notifactions and everything without a problem..maybe your using MINE. but since you say your not then i dont know what to tell you, anything but this...

I AM NOT USING YOUR STINKIN EMAIL ADDRESS!