ForestPack Members of ForestPack

KatieK102 posted on Sep 05, 2017 at 02:18AM
ForestPack is a fierce pack of wolves that live in the forests along a mountain ridge, somewhere in Canada. They are strong and powerful, and are always willing to defend their territory against intruders or rival packs. Even those who come baring peace may not always be welcomed...

Alpha: Onyx (KatieK102)- handsome tawny brown wolf with darker paws and clear amber eyes (Delta: Nakoda)

Beta: Kanza (TeamPeeta649)- dark brown male with lighter flecks all over and intense gold eyes (Delta: Cree)

Medic: Samsara- pale tawny colored wolf with a white underbelly and green eyes

Subordinates:
Elites:
Sierra (KatieK102)- dusky-brown male wolf with a dark muzzle and brown eyes (Mate: Arizona) (Delta: Ghost)
Ndee (TeamPeeta649) - gorgeous pale grey she-wolf with an all white underside, tufts of black throughout her pelt and blue-green eyes (Delta: Bandit)
Maddox (Bluefire7777)- large classic grey and white male wolf with dark grey eyes (Delta: Teton)
Caliae (Bluefire7777)- beautiful black and white she-wolf; markings similar to that of husky with blue eyes (Delta: Alusia)
Lower-Rank:
Kodi (KatieK102)- black male wolf with amber eyes
Aleu (KatieK102) - light gray and white she-wolf with pretty blue eyes
Jayce (Tanglebelly) - black male wolf with sharp brown eyes
Amarok (smartone123) - hazel-eyed male with brown-tan,gray and white marks on his face,white chin,underbelly,paws and tail with black and tanish markings on the rest
Hopi (TeamPeeta649) - snow white she-wolf with half light grey legs and crystal blue eyes
Ashka (smartone123) - fluffy golden-and-white female with gold eyes

Deltas:
Bandit (KatieK102) - long-legged, brown and black male with dark brown eyes
Nakoda (Bluefire7777) - slender pale golden she-wolf with bright brown eyes
Cree (KatieK102) - dusky-brown she-wolf with piercing blue eyes
Alusia (smartone123) - female with golden orange top fur and white bottom half fur with tinges of orangish gold; has piercing blue eyes.
Teton (Teampeeta649) - grey and white male with black paws and hazel eyes
Ghost (Tanglebelly) - white wolf with green eye

Queens:
Arizona (Bluefire7777)- reddish golden colored she-wolf with pretty hazel eyes (Mate: Sierra) (expecting Sierra's pups)

Pups:

Elders:
Freya (KatieK102) - beautiful rust-colored she-wolf; former mate of Odin, mother of Onyx.

Omega:
Inuit (TeamPeeta649) - small golden male with a white muzzle and grey eyes
Skor (Tanglebelly) - large brown wolf with white chest fur and blue eyes
last edited on Apr 23, 2018 at 09:55PM

ForestPack 650 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 650

hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea im starving! *looks at her* What about you?
Jayce

Me too but its just a bit nerve racking..
Skor
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely starving. I could eat that whole moose by myself. -Hopi

I know....the worst could happen. -Inuit
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
“But I don’t think they expected it. They’re walking around like I’ve clawed them across the face.” ~ Onyx

*smiles* “You we’re only promoted yesterday. Give it some time and I’m sure the others will loosen up around you.” ~ Aleu

*glowers at Jayce as he talks to Hopi* ~ Kodi
Ill go see whats wrong with Cree..*says watching her with Bandit before getting up and following after her* Hey Cree!
Ghost

*chuckles at her* That would be a lot of moose you know.
Jayce

Have you decided on who you are going to challenge?
Skor
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm sure they'll get over it soon. -Ndee

You're likely right. -Kanza

I could definitely handle it. *waves her tail nonchalantly in amusement* -Hopi

Not at all. -Inuit
I think taking on someone with less experience would probably be the best idea.
Skor

*grins* I would love to see you try and devour a whole moose.
Jayce
Or someone older. -Inuit

Well if the opportunity ever presents itself. -Hopi
True...both would be equally as fair.
Skor

Well let me know if it ever happens. *nudges her amused*
Jayce
*shrugs* "They should, but wolves don't always do as I think they should, or act the way I think they should." *glances at her* "Although you've never been particularly rebellions." ~ Onyx

"So," *sits down, giving him her full attention* "How did the hunt go? Anything notable happen?" ~ Aleu

"This conversation is pointless," *says sharply* "Neither of you are ever getting the chance to eat an entire moose by yourself." ~ Kodi

*lays in her nest, whimpering softly to herself* ~ Cree
I suppose it's not in my nature. Though I have no problem challenging authority, so don't get too comfortable. *looks him a lighthearted glance* -Ndee

Cree struggled a bit with the moose. It's understandable, but I think she's taking it pretty hard. -Kanza

Kodi why are you still sitting here listening then? -Hopi

*nods* I just don't want to be banished. Or worse. -Inuit
*smirks slightly* "I would expect nothing less. Though I hope I have your favor." *looks across the camp* "Wolves respect you. They always have." ~ Onyx

*flicks an ear and sits down* "I bet. First Hunt is such a huge honor, I can't imagine participating as a subordinate, much less a delta! There's no room for mistakes." ~ Aleu

"Because I was here first," *retorts* "You two came over to me and Aleu." ~ Kodi
Don't worry, I have no intention of being negatively outspoken. We've always been more or less on the same page with anything that's come up. Even since we were pups. Alpha or not, I still do enjoy giving you a bit of a hard time. -Ndee

Maddox and Sierra didn't help the mood for her much either. -Kanza

You're such a pup! -Hopi
"So, you don't plan on giving me any special treatment now that I'm alpha. I suppose that's fair, but be warned," *smirk widens* "I'm allowed to actually punish you now." ~ Onyx

*tilts her head* "Oh?" ~ Aleu

"You asked!" ~ Kodi
Don't forget about how much everyone loves and respects me. Punish me too unfairly and you might have a riot on your paws. *smirks back* -Ndee

They're definitely not as patient. I don't know. Maybe I'm soft with her because she's my delta. -Kanza

And your answer was immature. -Hopi
*snorts* "I'm hardly worried about that. I'll just punish them as well." ~ Onyx

"It's possible, but does Cree strike you as the kind of pup to respond to harsher treatment?" ~ Aleu

"And so was your response." ~ Kodi
I wouldn't expect anything less. *laughs slightly* -Ndee

I don't think she'd respond in a positive way. I mean, I'm sure I could be a little firmer, but I wouldn't want to be rude to her. -Kanza

Oh please Kodi. If you don't like listening to Jayce and I talk just tune us out. -Hopi
*sombers slightly* "But I don't think you've got anything to worry about; it wouldn't reflect well on me to punish everyone so quickly, especially since I was never Beta. Authority isn't new to me, but to everyone else it will be." ~ Onyx

"At the end of the day, I'm not sure being rude is your biggest concern." ~ Aleu

"How can I? You should like a pair of squawking birds!" ~ Kodi
To be honest, we all know you were raised for this position. You've earned it through hard work, no doubt, but we can all see how well this position fits you. Of course there will be those who are skeptical and doubtful, but they don't really have much of a say anyway. -Ndee

I know I know. It's just tricky I guess. I view her like kin. -Kanza

Well if you aren't going to walk away and you're not going to stop listening then don't complain about it! -Hopi
*looks from Hopi to Kodi as they argue and shuffles awkwardly*
Jayce

*nods* Yea the worse...is the worst...
Skor

*sits down besides Cree* Hey Cree you okay?
Ghost
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
(Delta: Amarok- greenish brown eyed tom with brown-tan,gray and white marks on his face,white chin,underbelly,paws and tail with black and tanish markings on the rest)
 (Delta: Amarok- greenish brown eyed tom with brown-tan,gray and white marks on his face,white chin,un
delta:Alusia- piercing blue eyes female with golden orange top fur and white bottom half with tinges of orangish gold.Rumored to be part dog but isnt confirmed
-hardworking and responsible
 delta:Alusia- piercing blue eyes female with golden orange bahagian, atas bulu and white bottom half with tinges
subordniate: Ashka-fluffy golden orange and white male with gold eyes )
 subordniate: Ashka-fluffy golden orange and white male with emas eyes )
I'll add your wolves, Smart! But I do need a bit more context; hold old is Ashka, because that will play a great deal into his Rank, and where he sits on the Packlist. And would you consider making one of your delta's a subordinate as well? Typically only high-ranking wolves mentor pups and we don't have enough to mentor both of yours (Caliae is about the only wolf left).
Lastly, are Amarok/Alusia the pups of high or lower ranking wolves? That will determine their rank in the Pack as well.

To give you some context, the former Alpha (Odin, father to Onyx and Sierra) just passed, and Onyx challenged his beta (Tiber) for the position of Alpha and won. He and his beta just returned from their First Hunt, and will feast at sundown :)

*looks for Arizona* ~ Sierra

*a smile tugs at his lips* "I'd forgotten you were such a comfort. Thank you, Ndee." ~ Onyx

"Understandable. I was very close to my mentor; it's just a given. But I would give her space right now. Poor pup is probably beating herself up." ~ Aleu

"Fine," *growls, standing to his paws* "I will. Jayce, you're a good wolf for pretending to tolerate her as well as you do." *storms to the low-ranked subordinates den* ~ Kodi

*sighs* "Not really. I completely humiliated myself during First Hunt." ~ Cree
*watches him go and sighs* Sorry about him he is.....well you know Kodi..
Jayce

*nods laying down besdies her* Im sure it will get better though...
Ghhost
"How can it get better? I screwed up in front of the most elite wolves in the Pack, and now that Kanza is beta, he'll have a say in how I'm ranked when I become a subordinate... it's almost time for my test. What if my performance today makes him think I should be ranked lower?" ~ Cree
Im sure that won't happen and so what if it does atleast you aren't an omega as long as that doesn't happen you will be fine.
Ghost
*snorts* "I know you're just saying that to make me feel better. C'mon Ghost, you know rank is everything. I suppose if I am made a lower rank I can always work my way up to the top, but I-I always figured I would just be made a high rank - like Bandit and Nakoda will be." ~ Cree
That is understandable....But yea you are right im just trying to make you feel better but thats because i care about you.
Ghost.
*laughs dryly* "Well, I appreciate the effort." ~ Cree
*lays his head on his paws* You know you aren't the only one who worries about this stuff...I worry that i might get thrown down to omega or anything lower..
Ghost
I suppose I'm just naturally the mothering type. Though I look young enough to be a Delta still. Not an aged patch of fur anywhere. I see a few greys around your muzzle though. *ear flicks playfully, clearly teasing* -Ndee

*nods* I'm working on not being so overbearing. Ironic since I just became beta and it's my job to watch over everything. -Kanza

I wouldn't bother worrying. Even if you tried comforting him he wouldn't let you. -Hopi
That is true. *sighs* But what can we do besides just let him be. *looks at her* Just make sure he doesnt get to your head okay?
Jayce
*eyes perk* "Omega? Why would you become omega?" *looks a bit awkward* "I mean, I know you're a low-rank delta, but certainly not an omega!" ~ Cree

*huffs* "That's because one of us spends our time flirting with younger wolves, while the other has been groomed to leadership." *flicks her with his tail* ~ Onyx

"Well, at least you have an excuse to be a bit overbearing then," *smiles at him* ~ Aleu

Excuse you! When's the last time I was flirting with anyone? *cuffs his shoulder lightly* -Ndee

Even if I didn't I'd figure out a way to make one. *chuckles* The perks of being beta. -Kanza

Easier said than done. Even when I'm no where near him he finds a way to pop up and poke at me. -Hopi
(they can all be subordinates if that's it.I didn't really know where to put them cause the terms are confusing to me a bit. Amarok is oldest,then Alushia and last Ashka! Also what would you like me to have them do btw)
"I was only teasing!" *protests* "Also, the penalty for striking your Alpha outside of a challenge is death. So unless you're challenging me, Ndee, I'm going to have to kill you." *says, deadly serious* ~ Onyx

"I believe you could." *his laugh draws a genuine smile out of her* "I know this is a bit random, but I think you're going to make a brilliant beta," *flutters her eyes at him, cocking her head a bit* ~ Aleu

A shame to lose such beauty so young, but I'm sure your mother wouldn't be as fond of me anymore if I dethroned her son, also I don't envy your position, so death it must be then. -Ndee

Well I appreciate the faith in me. You're a very loyal and encouraging wolf I can tell. -Kanza
It's fine to keep one of them a delta! We just don't have enough 'elite' wolves to mentor two of them.

As for terms, go here for a detailed description of the titles and their jobs - it's not too complicated, I promise :) link
A brief description?
Alpha = Clan leader
Beta = Deputy
Medic = Medicine Cat
Subordinate(s) = Warriors (the first few wolves are the high-ranking wolves, the second half are lower-ranking wolves - the high ranks are Sierra, Ndee, Maddox, and Caliea; the low-ranks are Jayce, Aleu, Hopi and Kodi.)
Queens = Queens
Delta(s) = Apprentices (same rank rules apply ^ Bandit and Nakoda are higher-rank deltas because their parents are very high-ranked)
Omega(s) = lowest of the low. They do the dirty work and are treated poorly.

As for what to have them do, just jump in! Everyone is kinda chilling until the feast. You can have some of your wolves interact with Sierra or Bandit, since they're both free, or Team's Delta Teeton.
See now you are just trying to make me feel better about myself.. *laughs gently*
Ghost

*nods* True but im sure there is a way to manage it.
Jayce
*nods* "Alright, I'll hold the execution after the feast, then. I don't want to ruin any appetites. In all seriousness, I think my mother would kill me if I actually killed you - I think she sees herself in you." ~ Onyx

*blushes warmly* "Thank you, Beta - I try to be." ~ Aleu
Well that's an honor. Your mother is an incredible wolf. I've always looked up to her. -Ndee

What's with the formality all of a sudden? -Kanza

As much as it feels strange to say this, you're probably right. -Hopi
(sure! i get it now so it should be fine,The only one id want a high ranking for the moment is Amarok)

Amarok- Sits alert and ready for anything as he sits looking around the clan.One day,he wanted to be the one to lead these wolves and have that power.His tail wags a bit as he was in thought.

Alushia- She was waiting for food,she was starved as she pace back and forth abit drooling abit

Ashka- he was curled up,snoozing.His snores were a bit loud as he looked like a gold fluff ball on the ground
*smiles at him, more genuine now* "Of course I'm not. You know deltas are almost never made into Omegas. And you're a very good wolf!" ~ Cree

"Mhmm. Probably why she's always liked you." *pauses, the adds* "You know, she tried to convince Sierra to court you, especially when he took an interest in Arizona. I think it still crushes her he didn't mate you." ~ Onyx

"It just felt right... it's an honor to have that title. I don't want to completely push it to the side when you worked so hard to earn it." ~ Aleu

*watches Alushia* "Can you stop? You're making me dizzy." ~ Bandit

So who would you like to be a subordinate, since we don't have enough mentors? Amarok or Alushia? (They can be recently made into a subordinate, if you'd like to keep them young!)
Oh don't like agreeing with this handsome looking wolf?
Jayce

*perks up a bit at her* That is true but you never know it could happen I noticed the omegas were scouting wolfs out i think there might be a challenge soon.
Ghost
*eyes widen, panic flaring in her chest* "Are you serious?" ~ Cree
*nods* Yea..Have none of you noticed them at all? *looks a bit worried*
Ghost
(they all can be subordinates (like warriors) unless you need younger members)
Alushia- She stops "sorry! im starving" she sits down embarrassed rubbing a paw on the back of her neck
As flattered as I am Arizona and I have been friends for quite some time. I would have a pretty miserable friend if I knew about her crush and then went after said crush. Besides, I think they're perfect together. I'll find my own mate in time I'm sure. -Ndee

Such flattery. My head might be growing already. I do appreciate it though. Your consideration is touching. -Kanza
*rolls her eyes in amusement* no. I worry about inflating your ego. -Hopi
One delta would be nice - the low subordinate den will be crowded otherwise xDD I would keep Alushia a delta because we need more female deltas!

*smirks slightly* "I can hear your stomach growling all the way from up here." ~ Bandit

*shrugs* "I agree completely, but Freya always loved you. I think she just wanted you in the blood-line, honestly." ~ Onyx

*smiles warmly* "Well, I try." ~ Aleu