Full Metal Alchemist FMA Role Play ( based on brother hud, hood , Manga )

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 02:38AM

we all know the storey of FMA , this is a cannon Role play you can use people from the seris but no one impaticulair can say I'm mustang, YOU MUST cerate your own charcter and make sure he is clear and understand able and not so OP

you charcter can have a max of 3 alchmey's that he or she has mastered , when makeing a charcter make sure you include ,

Name

height

race : ( chimera , human , Homculies )

team ( good bad Neatural )

age became state alchemist

backround storey ( doesn't have to be a detailed five page storey )

HAVE FUN WITH IT !

Full Metal Alchemist 249 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 249

hampir setahun yang lalu pumpkinqueen said…
Awesome chapter Link. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Thanks. Now did we post an order, or is it just time for me to guess about whose turn it is? Cuz i think it's wolfs or onixs turn.
I think it's wolfs turn.
smile
Me too. HEY WOLF, IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!
If wolf's not going to post, maybe onix should go.
Yeah, then it's your turn, onix.
Well if onix wont post, then i'll just go again.

hampir setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
hey guys, been super busy lately. Now my schedule is empty and i can get back to posting. I'll have something up later tonight.
smile
awesome. I been waiting, so that i can ask u if u wanted to join mt new rp ,called Full Metal Alchemist: Rise and Fall". It's super cool, and it takes place after Ed beats the crap out of Father, and He and Winry have a son named Mason(That's me! :))
Hey Onix, are you going to post anytime soon?
onix, you said you were gunna!!!
sorry guys been super busy. go ahead and post and ill come up with something later.
Daniel and Mason are in a food joint. Daniel is barley touching his food.

Mason: Mason looks up at Daniel in confusion. "Whats up, you've been like this ever since we have talked to that girl."

Daniel: "I can't help the feeling that she was hiding something. The only reason why i think this is she didnt trust either of us even though i had saved her earlier. When people dont trust then they have something to hide."

Mason: "Look you being paranoid. She is obviously worried about her self. Plus i don't think she has any parents"

Daniel: He looks out the window. "Im going to go look for her. I have to talk to her again."

Mason gives him a sharp look. "Stay in your seat. your not going after her."

Daniel: "Why not, i need to see if she has any information." He gets up but Mason gets in front of him.

Mason: He looks him dead in the eye. "Listen, we have more pressing matters to deal with than your little gal pal you just meet. Now sit down."

Daniel: "Get out of the way Mason, or we are going to have a problem." Mason doesn't move. Daniel begins to walk around him but Mason grabs him on the shoulder. With amazing speed Daniel grabs Masons arm and flings him. MAson lands on his feet. "Yeah, we have a problem." Daniel charges Mason at full speed.

There i posted.
Mason was taking a ready stance. He and Daniel were in a bit of a scrap.
Mason puts his hands together and places them on the ground. Two stone pillars burst out of the ground and clamped Daniels wrists. Mason then walked over to him, and began to explain.

Mason: "Look, i don't want to start anything. It's just that with all the murders and things going on lately, you should't go alone. For all we know, she could be working with Scar."

Daniel shot him a glare, "I know that. Do you really think i can't handle myself?"

Mason stood back and observed Daniel. "No, it's not that. But i'm saying it could be a trap, so you shouldn't go by yourself. Plus, if we follow her back, there could be someone waiting for us..."

Daniel: "Oh. I just thought you were being difficult."

Mason dispelled the alchemic rocks, and helped him up. They both then sat down to finish their food, and then to go look for Emily.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

Mason: Hey, over here."

He and Daniel were searching for Emily, and had come back to their last meeting place.

Daniel came around the corner and nodded. "This is where it was."

Mason nodded too. "Let's go."

They both began walking down the alleyway, and soon came to a dead end.

Mason: "What? But then, where did she go?"

Daniel just shrugged. "Well, let's look around."

Daniel took the left side of the alley, and Mason searched the right side. They looked for hours, and nothing.

Mason: "Daniel, let's take a break."

Daniel: "Yeah, okay."

They both sat down to rest, and cool off. Mason sat on the ground, and Daniel sat on a stack of boxes. But when Daniel sat, he put is deconstruction hand on them. They soon fell out from under him, and he landed with a thud. Mason looked up in surprise, and then looked at where the boxes had been before.

Mason: "Daniel, it looks like there's something behind the boxes."

Daniel turned his head, and looked at the gap in the stack. He reached out to touch it, and felt wood. Wood...

Daniel: "Mason, i think it's a door."

Mason looked harder and saw creases in the door. He moved next to Daniel, and pulled out more boxes until he found the latch. Mason and Daniel looked at each other, and then moved the rest of the boxes to expose a small door. Daniel grabbed the latch and opened the door. He stepped inside and Mason followed. They shut the door, and looked around. The area was dimly lit and cluttered with papers, and books on alchemy. Mason picked one up, and blew the dust off the cover. It looked like the one they had used to find the ingredients of the human body, when they'd tried to bring her back... Mason put it back down, and looked for some kind of hallway or passage. But he stopped dead when he heard foot steps. He motioned for Daniel to stop where he was and kept listening. There was no sound of auto-mail, so that meant someone else was here too.

Mason crouched and turned to Daniel. "We have to find somewhere to hide!"

Daniel and Mason bot got under seprate tables, and watched as a pair of feet stepped out from the left of them, and continued to walk.
Mason dared to stick his head out from under the table to see more. He did so a little at a time, and saw something he didn't expect. He was so shocked by it, that he almost forgot to put his head back under the table. Mason drew back, and began to panic. Just then he heard his voice.

???: "Emily, can you come here for a second?

Mason almost gasped. *How does he know her?!* He shot a glance at Daniel, who had the same surprised expression as Mason. Then Emily walked into the room. She went over and stood next to the man.

Emily: "What Envy?"

Envy: "Tell me, who ARE those two idiots under the tables?"

Mason *Shit! He knew we were here the whole time!*

Daniel: "Mason, hurry!"

Mason looked up, and saw that Daniel was already at the door. Mason rolled out from under the table, and sprinted for the door, that Daniel was holding open. But Envy followed him and grabbed his arm.
He pulled Mason back and put him a choke hold.

Envy: "What do you think you're doing here?"

Mason swallowed, knowing he could easily be killed in this position, and then spoke shakily. "We wanted to talk to Emily."

Envy just snorted. "Well no-can-do, buster. I know who you are. You're Mason Elric, and you've come to kill me, haven't you?!"

Envy then pressed down much harder on Mason's neck, and then pulled on his auto-mail arm until it popped. Mason yelled for Daniels help, but then he realized that Envy had grown something out of his back to hold Daniel down. By that time, Envy was pushing down on his neck hard enough to make Mason spit up blood.

Envy smiled. "Don't come near here ever again, or i really will kill you."

Envy then released Daniel and Mason, and stood up. He walked into another room. Mason stayed lying down for a moment, and struggled to breathe through all the blood in his mouth. Daniel walked slowly over to him, and shook Mason. Mason didn't respond, so Daniel turned him to his side, and watched as the blood poured from his mouth, and onto the floor. When Mason passed out, and started breathing again, he picked him up, and draped him across his shoulder.

Daniel turned back to Emily. "Why was he here?"

Emily looked at her feet. "He lives here, and so do I."

Daniel spat. "Well, I'd suggest getting as far away from him as possible. As you can see, he doesn't like Mason very much, and Mason doesn't like him either."

Emily: "I can't."

Daniel turned back to her. "Why not?"

Emily looked back to him. "I don't have anywhere else to go. Plus..."

Daniel kept waiting for her to finish, but it didn't look like she was going to, so he turned and shut the door on his way out. When he was half-way down the alley, he heard the door open again, and looked back to see Emily.

Emily: "I'm sorry about What he did. He was just trying to protect me."

"Well he sure as hell went overboard." Daniel called back.

Daniel continued until he was out of sight and then took Mason back to his apartment to rest. After he put Mason down to rest, he started thinking.

Daniel: "So she was hiding something. But what...?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Well, thats probably the longest story i've written on here!
After Mason and Daniel were out of sight, Emily thought about going after them to tell her what she was hiding. But she decited not to and went back inside to find Envy glaring at the wall.

Envy: *growls to himself* If I ever seen them near here or anywhere near her again....I will rip their throats out.

Emily: Envy...it's fine, they won't hurt me.

He slams his hand on the table and glares at her.

Envy: You don't know that!!! They've tried to kill me a number of times and since they know you're with me.....they will be after you too.

Emily: I...I know they won't hurt me....I...I know they won't.

Envy: Just like thoughs guys who attack you the day we met, they didn't mind attack a little girl. Emily, just because you're a girl doesn't mean they won't hurt you!!

Emily stares at her feet and tries to fight back tears.

Envy: That's it....you are not and I repeat..NOT aloud to leave this house..you understand, even with me with you....you are not aloud out that door.

Emily: But Envy!!

Envy: No buts!

Emily: T-That means.....I...I'm not aloud to...to visit them anymore?

Envy: *nods* That's right.

Emily hangs her head, tears start falling down her face.

Envy: Oh shit...Emily..I...I....

Envy stands up and walks over to her. He puts his arms around her and pulls her close to him.

Envy: I'm sorry....I...I...I just don't want anything to happen to you.

Emily clings to his chest and closes her eyes. Envy rests his head on hers and holds her in his arm.

----------------------

Two shadows look threw the window.

???: Can I eat her now Lust?

Lust: Not now Gluttony.

Gluttony: Awww, but I'm hungry.

Lust: *looks back into the window* My, My Envy....I see you've gotten a little to close to are new friend....I'd remember what we're keeping her alive for if I were you.

---------------------------

Done :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu shadowcon99 said…
Nice guys I'll put one up later.
(Error)
(ERROR)
Mason awoke inside Daniels apartment. He felt too groggy to even stand up, and his eyesight was blurry. His breath was coming in short, barely audible gasps. He lifted himself up with his left arm, and looked around. When he felt he had his strength back, he tried getting up, but then he felt a pop, and his right arm went limp. He was caught by surprise, and his head hit the arm of the couch he was on.

Mason: "Ow!......"

He grabbed the blanket, and pulled it back to look at his automail. Mason wasn't suprised to see that it was attached by only two wires, which were fraying. He got up using his left arm, and went to find Daniel.Mason went into the kitchen and found him standing there, making dinner.

Daniel turned to find Mason awake. "Oh! Well, it's about time..." He trailed off when he saw Mason holding up his arm. "Do you want to call your mechanic? We can do fine without you here for a day or two."

Mason looked out the window. "Yeah, okay."

Mason took the phone off the holster, and dialed their number.

Winry: "Hello, Rockbell automail at your service! What is it you need this late at night, may i ask?"

Mason smirked. "For you to make sure my arm and back aren't going to get jangly again any time soon, that's what."

Mason heard Winry give a short gasp. "Mason! So then you're coming home right?"

Mason: "For a few days."

Winry: "Well come home soon!

Mason: "I will. I'll likely be there tonight, now that i think about it."

Winry: "Well okay! I'll see you later then, Mason."

Mason: "okay. Bye."

Mason hung up he phone, and sat down at the table. Daniel passed him a plate of food, which he quickly ate.

Daniel looked him over. "Well you seem to be doing very well."

Mason leveled his gaze, and nodded. "I got my rest. Now i need to do what needs doing." Mason stood up, and got a towel from the droor. He carefully tied it around his neck, and then slipped his arm into it. He grabbed his pack, and headed straight out the door.He picked his way through the buildings silouetted against the night. When he made his way to the train station, he looked for the Resembool train, and found it, not to leave for a few minutes. So he started looking for the train itself. Just as he was about to board, he sensed something. He looked every which away, up, down, left, right, and then, nothing. Mason went up one more step, and then something slammed into him. He was sent flying into a pole, and hit the ground with a thud. He looked in the directuion the hit had come from, and saw a familiar face.

Mason: "Scar!"

Scar held the same expression as he advanced on Mason. "You may not have been invoved in the war, but you are close to the people who were." He picked Mason up by the hood of his cloak before continuing. "Perhaps, i i kill you, then it will draw them out."

Mason: "Wh-wha-"

His words were cut short as Scar punched him in the gut.

Scar: "Shut up."

Mason was in no condition to fight. And when in the hands of Scar, there was no help to be found for him. He was on his own now. Scar hauled him higher into the air, and then threw him about twenty feet. It continued this way, until Mason was in Central square, where his and Daniels apartments were. Scar picked Mason up again, and threw him down to the west side of his apartment building, and then picked him up again.

Scar: "It ends now! I'm tiered of chasing you silly alchemists!!! The only thing i want is justice for my god, no, for my country. And you alchemists are getting the way of that!"

Scar threw a punch that sent Mason flying(again...). Mason stood shakily, and faced Scar.

Mason: "Your justice, is nothing but murder! You're trying to kill off my good friends, and me, just because we know people who were in the war! You once told me that you hated alchemy, but now, you're using it to kill innocent people!"

Scar: "What's so innocent about them!? They killed everyone in my country! It's time i showed them just how much i've had to suffer.

Mason clenched his one good fist, and looked Scar in the eye, (which no sane person would ever do, unless you're an alchemist...)

Mason: "I can tell you weren't like this before. You think your people would want you doing all of this!? Killing innocent people? Think about what you're doing you- !!!!"

Mason was cut off as Scar lunged at him. Mason dodged to the right, but the Scar did something totally unexpected. Instead of going past Mason, he clamped his hand onto Masons neck. The alchemic reaction on his deconstruction arm came slowly, the lightning creeping down his arm, as if to taunt Mason. Mason began to feel dizzy. He heard a door open and then he remembered where he was. Mason was in front of Envy's alleyway. Scar all of a sudden whips Mason around, keeping a VERY firm grip on his neck. Mason was pretty sure heard a pop. His eyes were going blurry again, and he tried to see who it was at the door to Envy's home. But before he could his neck started to heat up, and blood vessels began to constrict. His veins began to get bigger, directly under the area where Scars hand was.

???: "Let him g-"

Just then, Mason felt intense pain coursing though his whole body. The pain then seemed to begin to gather itself into on spot; his neck. Then it happened. Mason shook uncontrollably, the pain was so intense. His neck burst and blood went everywhere. Mason's mouth was wide open with shock and fear as he fell to the ground.

Scar: "Let this be a warning to your friends, because it is likely that you will not live."

Masons eyes opened wide at at that statement. "Wh- *cough* what...?!"

Mason looked at the pool of blood growing wider and wider around him, and suddenly knew that if he couldn't find the strength to move, he would really die. He watched as Scar walked away, knowing there was none here, but him. He tried over and over again to get up, each time more blood poured out of his neck.

???: "Don't. You'll just kill yourself that way."

Mason looked up, and saw Emily. "Why... are YOU... here...?" Mason noticed that she had tears in her eyes. Had she been fighting with Envy about when Mason and Daniel had snuck in?

Emily: "I...I'm sorry about this..."

Mason gave her a questioning look, and then realized she meant the injury. "Th-this...? This is...*cough*...nothing..." Mason said while standing up. He turned toward her, and managed a weak smile. But the wound continued to bleed, and Mason felt lightheaded. His vision blurred, and his eyes rolled back in his head. His knees buckled, and then gave out. He then fell face-first onto the cold, hard ground.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Well, that was... violent. :/
BTW, Mason does NOT die. Just sayin. :P
Daniel is sitting in his apartment half asleep. He was wondering if Mason missed his train or not. He heard what sounded like something breaking. He got up and put on his uniform and proceed to the first floor of the building. He then heard a scream and began to run full speed out the door. He didnt see anything except a mysterious person walking away from the buildings. He decided to follow the man. After what seemed to be a full hour the man stopped.

??: "How long do you intend to follow me?" The man turned around.

Daniel: He smiles and rubs the back of his head. "To be honest this is the second time ive been caught by someone. Just proves im not sneaky at-" Suddenly the man lunges at Daniel. Daniel throws a quick kick but the man dodges it. Daniel caugh a glimps of the assailants face and knew who it was. "You are quite the enigma Scar. know one is able to find you unless you attack them."

Scar: "A lesson well learned by your friend." He begin another assault. Daniel quickly put his hands on the ground. Light shines threw it. Scar continues his charge but is halted by the ground. Scar slowly begins to sink. "What the hell?!"

Daniel: "Dont bother to struggle. The ground has been turned to quick sand. Now you said that there was someone else you attacked tonight. Who was it?" Scar just gives him a blank stare. Daniel puts his hands to the ground and deconsturcts it and then recreates it into a stone spear. He points it at scars neck. "Who was it?"

Scar: He still gives him a blank stare, but this time with an answer. "His name is Mason Elric." Daniel's eyes go wide. He knew that Mason was in trouble, ecspecially in the condition he was in. He uses his right hands and blows up the spear.

When the cleared Daniel was no longer there and Scars body was half way under the sand. Daniel is seen running full speed looking for Mason.

There we go.
hmmm
I's pumpkinqueen or shadowconn's turn now, isn't it?
? idk
Emily runs next to Mason turning him over on his back. She rips off a piece of her cape and wraps it around his neck, trying to stop the bleeding.

Emily: Mason!! Mason, can you hear me! Come on Mason, wake up!!

Mason doesn't move, more and more blood keeps poring out of his wound.

Emily: *tears start falling down her face* Mason don't you dare die on me!! *looks around* I don't know what do to, he won't stop bleeding. He'll die if it doesn't stop.

Suddenly Emily starts to hear foot steps and sees a dark shadow running up to her. "Scar" she thinks and raises her hand, frost starts forming around it and 5 sharp ice spears fly at the stranger.

??: WOW!! Hold on, it's me!!!

Emily closes her hand, melting the ice spears. "Daniel?" The stranger comes closer, Daniels face forms out of the shadows.

Daniel: You almost took my head off!

Emily: I'm sorry, I thought you were Scar.

Daniel: Yeah, I guess I didn't give you much of a hint that it was me. Sorry, if I scaried you.

Emily: It's fine, but lets not worry about me. Mason's really hurt, we have to get him help.

Daniel: Lets take him to the hospital! Daniel picks Mason up and starts caring him done the ally. Emily looks back at the old wooden door leading to her house. "......Envy" Daniel jumps back, thinking Envy was right behind him. But he sees Emily looking back at the closed door.

Daniel: I'll help you deal with him later, lets go!

Emily: *shakes her head* No, it's not that. I mean, Envy can help save Mason.

Daniel stares at her like she finally lost it. "Are you crazy!! He would help him!! He'd just make sure he does die!!"

Emily: No he wouldn't, trust me. Envy will know how to help, besides if we take him to a hospital they'll just say there's nothing they can do for him. Daniel groens and looks at Mason "Are you sure he'll be able to help him?"

Emily: "I'm dead sure."

Daniel: *sigh* Fine, go get Envy.

Emily nods and runs inside the house. I few minutes later a voice breaks the silence.

??: "ARE YOU CRAZY!!! I'M NOT HELPING THEM!!!!"

The door bursts open and Envy storms out. Emily grabs his sholder "Please Envy, please help him. I hardly every ask you for anything. This is my one wish I ask of you." Envy glares at her "NO!!" Emily gives him the puppy dog eyes "Pwease Envy" She gives him a butterfly kiss on his neck. Envy groans "Al-Alright, I'll see what I can do. Take him inside."

Caring Mason, Daniel follows Emily and Envy inside. The house looks cleaner then last time he was here, the room looks dusted and mopped. Envy leads Daniel to a back room, which he guessed was his room, since there was only three rooms in the whole house.

Envy: "Put him there" pointing to an old looking bed.

Daniel lays Mason down and Envy starts pulling off the cloth rapped around his neck. Envy looks at Emily holding up the blood dripping cloth. "Is this your new cape I just made you." Emily turns her foot on the floor "....Maybe" Envy shakes his head and starts poring a green liquid on Mason's neck, then wraps it up with clean cloth. "There, it should be healed by morning." Envy gets up and walks out of the room. Daniel runs out of the room after him. "T-Thanks for helping Mason!" Envy turns around giving Daniel a sick look. "Don't think I did this for him or you, I did it because Emily would be upset if something happened to either one of you." He tightens his fist. "I don't like to see her unhappy" Daniel laughs "Unhappy? Yeah right, don't give me that crap. If you hated seeing her unhappy, you wouldn't keep her locked up in here." Envy lungs at him, taking a fist full of his shirt and slams him to the wall. "I only lock her up to protect her!!" Daniel glares at him "Yeah, because you need her alive for you little Philosopher's stone. You're just saving her to use for a sacrifice. Don't act like you care about her." Envy's eyes seem to glow bright red, his voice coming out in a deep growl. "How dare you!!! You have no idea what she means to me!! I would never do anything that would hurt her!!" He raised his fist about to punch him, when a familier voice speaks.

??: "Now, now Envy....lets not break the boy, we need him remember.

??: Can I eat him Lust, please let me eat him!

Lust: You just had dinner, Gluttony.

Gluttony: Awww *starts sniffing* I smell blood!

Gluttony starts walking to the room were Emily and Mason are at. Envy drops Daniel and runs in front on Gluttony. "Nobody is in there, just...just some meat I was storing....just animal blood."

Lust smirks "Now Envy, you're not hiding anything from us are you?"

Envy gulps: "N-No...not at all."

Lust walks up to him and starts twirling his hair in her fingers. "Because if you were, you now Father would be very, very upset." Gluttony and Lust both start getting closer and closer to the door.

Envy side kicks them and looks at Daniel "Take Emily and run!!!"

Daniel: "What!!?"

Envy: "You heard me, now!!!"

Daniel starts running to the bedroom door, Gluttony lunges at him, his mouth open. Envy does a spining kick, sending him flying. Lust turns to Envy "My, My Envy. I never thought you'd turn into a traitor." She sends her finger spears flying at him. One lands into Envy's sholder, Envy chuckles "I'm not a traitor....I'm just not letting you hurt the only thing I ever truely cared about." Lust charges at him and they both send each other flying. "You're getting too soft brother." Lust and Gluttony both start heading at him, Envy gets ready to defind himself.

_ _ _

Done!! :D
big smile
Nice! Now it's Shadowcon99's turn.
Shadow it's your turn!!
ya shadow. you havent posted in awhile.
smile
I'm being ignored. D:

----------------------------------------

Mason looked around the kitchen to his home. He was waiting for his mom to bring dinner out, but then he remembered. So instead of waiting around, he decided to explore, the house he hadn't been in for so long. He slowly climbed the stairs to the upper floor, and then rested his hand on the railing at the top. His mind automatically jumped back in the time to when they were still kids, jumping around this until they ended up falling halfway down the stairs, and then laughing about it. Mason hung his head.

"If only..." He whispered. He began to explore again, going into his parents old room. He walked over too the nightstand, and picked up the family portrait. He felt his eyes begin to grow warm when he looked at his mothers, and Ed's and Al's smiling faces. He put the photo down, and then went back down the flight of stairs, and into his old room. He leaned on the door frame as he inspected where he used to sleep. He looked at His old bed, and walked over to it. He put his hand on the soft plush surface, and watched as soft wet patches appeared on the blanket. He let them fall freely, as he walked away. He went back into the kitchen as as he walked past brushed his arm against the old dinner table. He opened the door to the outside world, and felt a slight breeze ruffle his hair. He closed the door behind him, and then turned around, with his head hung to leave, but he bumped into someone.

"Sorry..." he began to say. Mason looked up, and screamed in horror. He backed away from the product of the failed transmutation, and fell onto the cold ground. He looked up at it's distorted figure, at it's ugly face, and shuddered as he heard the rasping voice.

"You could have stopped them..." it rasped, as it came closer. "You could have spared them the pain.... You must know how hard it is for people around you to see you like that... with your head always hung, deep in thought..." Mason didn't want to hear anymore. He watched as the hellish creature advanced on him. Mason closed his eyes. He couldn't bear it anymore, and then he finally gave in to the emotion.

"Shut up!" He yowled in between sobs. "Your in my mind! Get out of my head!!!!!" HE started to cry out in sorrow, because the creature had been right. It was his fault. He felt tears, for the first time in four years, streaming down his face, and wetting the ground at his feet. He began to hear whispers of others, whom he knew, begging him to stop trying to live for his brothers. He sobbed more loudly, and fell to his knees. He buried his face in his hands, and felt himself being wracked by uncontrollable spasms of shame and sorrow. He peeked through his fingers, and through blurry eyes, watched as Ed and Al formed in front of him, only to walk away, leaving him behind. Mason was still being shook by his spasms as he screamed into the night, finding it starting to rain. He let his head sink into his knees, as he had a million times, in the past four years, willing himself not to cry. But this time, he was willing himself to die, in order to escape this pain. *I don't deserve to be saved. I don't deserve friends who care about me so much... I don't deserve to live.* He tightened the ball that he had become, and sat there as everything but his echoing sobs were swallowed into blackness.

Back in reality, Envy was having a hard time fighting off Lust and Gluttony. Daniel watched from a distance, and thought about what Envy had said.
*Envy*: "Stay out of it!"

*Emily*: "Envy, he can help you!"

*Daniel*: In his thoughts... 'is this a matter of pride...?'

Envy was thrown aside when Gluttony pounced on him. He slammed hard against the wall, but stood up again, regardless of the pain. He glared at Lust. "What? o afraid to fight me?! Cuz if you are, then i would sugges-" Envy was cut off as lust extended all five of her pointed fingers at Envy. He managed to dodge all but one of them, which hit him square in the chest.

Eimily: "Envy!"

Envy: "I'm fine!"

Envy grabbed the oversized finger, and broke it in half. Lust yowled, and recoiled it, spitting in anger at Envy, and holding her injured hand. She lunged at him, burying her knives/fingers in his stomach. He was cauht by surprise, and pushed her back, hoping to dislodge her grip on him, but he only made her press harder. He cried out, and it was enough for him to nod at Daniel. Daniel charged at Lust and raised his arm, but Gluttony jumped in the way. Daniel snorted, and placed his hand on Gluttony's stomach. He exploded, and yowled.

Glutony: "OW! That hurt!"

Daniel kept running. "It'll hurt more, if you don't stay out of it!"

He reached Lust, who almost had her whole hand in Envy. He slammed his hand onto her arm, and it started to hat up, before it broke away from her shoulder. She looked a Daniel, and narrowed her eyes. She slammed her left arm into him, and he was sent flying into the wall. He was out cold. Envy saw his chance, and put Lust into a headlock. He pressed as hard as he could on her neck. She made choking choking noises, and her head went limp. He let her drop, and Gluttony rambled over to her, and started to shake her. He whispered something, and then draped her across his shoulder. When they were halfway out the door, Lust raised her head, and Smiled at Envy.

Lust: "You'll regret this Envy. Now I'll make sure we use her and her two friends for our little... surprise."

Mason then jerked awake, finding himself surrounded by wet upholstery. He partially sat up, and looked at himself in nearby hanging mirror. He was crying. He looked around, and then felt an intense pain, as he looked over to his right side. He put is left hand over his neck, and felt bandages. He instantly remembered that he'd been attacked. As he pulled his hand away, h looked at it, and saw blood. He was pulled out of his small world by the sound of footsteps. He turned to the doorway, and saw Envy and Daniel.

"Geez. It's about time you woke up." Envy said casually. Daniel stood with a relieved loo on his face, and nodded.

"You've been out for about a week now. We started getting worried when you'd cry in your sleep." Envy looked up at Daniel.

"I would't exactly call it sleep. It can only be described as a coma from blood loss." Envy said crossly. Mason looked at them both, and then at Envy again.

"You... HELPED me?" Mason asked, sounding astounded. "Why?"

Envy turned to the nightstand nearby, and grabbed a small pitcher of green liquid, and a fresh bandage. "Because Emily asked me to."

Mason looked at him questioningly, and then remembered that she had been there when Scar nearly killed him. Mason sat back, and let envy go to work, dressing the wound again. When he finished putting the bandage on, Mason sat up, and sighed. Now, he would have to go and tell Ed.
i"ll try to get something in some time.
ok.
Sorry I've been traveling I'll put something up tomorrow
error
Sorry this took so long no wifi and being on vacation kinda made it hard to post but here it is.

Logan and Juliet were on their way to speak with Maric when Logan heard the sound of fighting in the distance.

Logan: Juliet.

Juliet slipped on her ignition gloves and took off her cloak.

Juliet: Way ahead of you sir.

Logan loaded his handgun and began to run towards the sound and when he arrived in the alley spotted Envy, Lust, and Gluttony fighting; Juliet readied herself to fight.

Logan: No Juliet we won’t be intervening.

Juliet: But Sir. Daniel and Mason are inside that house.

Logan: Juliet I will only say this once. During the Ishval war
alchemists learned if the fight was not yours do NOT intervene just sit and observe so when your time to fight comes you can beat your opponent.

Juliet: Yes Sir.

When the fight ended Logan and Juliet entered the alley and up to the house where Logan had spotted the transmutation marks before; Logan holstered his gun.

Logan: Juliet put away your gloves I don’t want to be seen as a threat quite yet.

Juliet took of her gloves and put them in her pocket. Logan walked up to the door and knocked.
-Inside the House-
Envy heard the knock at the door.

Envy: Who the hell could the be?

Daniel: I’ll answer the rest of you go to the room Mason is and close the door.

Everyone did as they were asked. Daniel opened the door.

Daniel: General?

-Back Outside-

Logan seemed a bit surprised that Daniel answered.

Logan: Hello Daniel. Where is the owner of the house?

Daniel: This is my home to escape from the city.

Logan: Daniel do I look like a fool to you?

Daniel: No Sir.

Logan: Well then why would you try to fool me. The two in the alley were Gluttony and Lust now please tell me who they were fighting.

Daniel: How did you?

Logan: How did I know who they were you’d be surprised what I know Daniel now who was that they were fighting?

Daniel fully opened the door.

Daniel: Sir you should come in.

Logan and Juliet walked through the door.
lol, nice one shadow. Onix, it' your turn now.
smile
lol I guess we'll skip him then.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Mason was asleep again, and it was anything but peaceful, that much Logan could tell just by looking at him. He turned to Daniel and asked him about all of the current happenings.

Logan: "So, how did all of this happen?"

Daniel just shook his head. "I don't know. You should ask her." Daniel said, pointing to Emily. Logan turned to her and asked the same thing.

Emily shuddered. "He was attacked by Scar, who pretty much blew up his neck. After that, I took him in here and fixed him up."

Logan cocked one eyebrow curiously. "And how exactly did you manage to do that? From what i can tell, the wound was very serious. So how did you save him?"

Emily fake smiled, hoping to throw him off. "Just an old family recipe my mom taught me."

Logan approached her, and looked her in the eye. He eventually raised one hand and scratched his head. "Well, i don't see any reason not to trust you. I should report this to General Maric. He needs to know whats happened."

Daniel stepped in front of him on the way out. "Um, sir? That won't be necessary. Mason just needs time to rest is all."

Logan shoved him aside, knowing full well what was really going on.
"That's not what i mean. I'm going to report the attack to Maric, but I'll tell him that Mason is fine. How about that?" He turned around, and pointed to the hallway which was bathed in shadows. "Did you really think i was stupid enough not to notice that HE was here?"

Envy smiled, and stepped out of the shadows. "How nice of you to finally notice me, general."

Daniel was surprised that the general had figured it out so quickly, but he had to intervene. "Envy. Stop. Don't either of you attack. It won't help anybody. Especially Mason. He needs to rest, and fighting among'st ourselves wont do him any good."

Logan lowered his raised alchemy gun, and Envy lowered his hands. Just then, another stepped from the shadows of the hallway.

Mason: "Whats going on...?" Every pair of eyes fell on him as he walked from the room, looking pale and sweaty. His auto-mail glinted in the pale lighting of the room, as he walked over to the general. He raised his hands, and put them on the gun. "No need... He saved me, General."

Logan looked very surprised. "What? Envy? SAVED you?"

Mason smiled. "I know, right? I was surprised too, at first. But hes not as bad as we give him credit for." Logan looked very uneasy as Mason made that statement. Mason turned to Daniel and smiled at him, and then at everybody else. Mason began to limp back to his room, when he groaned, and collapsed.

Daniel: "Mason!" He rushed to his friends side, and placed is hands on his neck. He felt the stress lift from his shoulders. There was still a pulse.
---------------------
Done.
just a few things.
First: Logan is Maric's brother so he doesn't call him general just Maric.
And Second: He is a lot more cautious being an assassin and all.
Daniel: He picks mason up and puts him back to an area where he could rest for a bit longer. Daniel Then goes over to Logan. "I've been meaning to ask you a question."

Logan: He looks a bit confused on what it could be. "Alright, what would you like to know?"

Daniel: He hesitates but then asks. "You being a genreal and everything for the army. I'm sure you know why alchemist have been killed."

Logan: He looks at Juliet. "Well, we know Scar has been going around finding and killing any alchemist he finds. That was a very redundant question to ask." He stares at Daniel.

Daniel: He shakes his head. "Yeah but, i've seen what scar can do, but i visited some of the crime scenes and noticed that they were killed in a much different way than Scar has the ability of doing." He puts his hand on the back of his head. "Honestly, this looks like the work of a very skillied alchemist. There were no finger prints, or even any clues of someone being there. It's almost like the person was like a ghost." Daniel held in the shock of him answering his own question. He knew the answer. He didn't even look at the general, he kept a happy go lucky smile on his face.

Logan: He had a glare on Daniel. "We'll, i will look into the matter, but in the mean time we need to get mason back on his feet."

Daniel: He shook his head. "Hold on, i need to go outside and get some fresh air." HE heads out the door and recovers it. He finds a secluded spot in the alley and throws up. He thinks to himself. "It's him. He is the one who has been killing the alchemist, and he is the one who killed my friend. I have to keep quiet about this. The less people to know this the better. But why start killing alchemist, i don't understand." he heads back inside to help his friend.

Done
After a week staying at Envy and Emily's house Mason starts to get better, he's still not fully healed. But he's getting better.

Envy: walks into Mason's room for his nightly medicine "How are you feeling?"

Mason: yawns and stands up in the bed "I'm feeling better, atleast my wound isn't bleeding anymore."

Envy: walks over and gets the same medicine "A few more days and the wound should be healed. But you will have a scar though, nothing I can do can stop that." he starts redoing Mason's bandages and putting on new ones.

Mason: "That's alright, I guess I can live with it." As Envy was walking out of the room, Mason says to him. "Thanks for everything Envy..I....I guess I've been wrong about you....you really do have a heart."

Envy: looks over his shoulder "......you're wrong...." shuting the door he walks down the hall. "I...I'm a monster.....monsters don't have hearts.....you're wrong...Mason." He turns to a door and opens it. Emily lay asleep in her bed with a Alchemy book agross her chest. Envy wakes over, putting the book on the table, and pulls the blankets over her. As Envy sits on her bed, watching her sleep, he starts crying. "Just...a Monster....why....why did I have to fall in love with you....and....why...why can't I tell you how I truely feel." Envy tightens his fist. "Why am I so protective over you....why...why can't I just let you go. It...it would be better that way. You.....shouldn't be around me...a...a monster like me don't deserve a friend like you." Envy strokes Emily's hair and leaves the room walking out into the night.

_ _

Done
Hey guys, one of my friends made me this picture of Envy and Emily for my birthday. Isn't it cute? X3 LOl finally Envy, you finally show your true feelings for her.
 hei guys, one of my Friends made me this picture of Envy and Emily for my birthday. Isn't it cute? X3
Mason sat on the bed, wondering what that was all about. He shrugged it off, and laid back down to rest again. He silently put his hands behind his head, and stared at the ceiling. He kept wondering what Envy had meant by that. Of course he had a heart, he just didn't know it. Mason was getting antsy, so he got up, slowly pulling the lever, and opening the door. He walked down the hallway, and placed his hands on the door that he thought led to the main area, but instead it went to Emily's room. Mason walked closer, and smiled. He found a piece of paper, and wrote his thank you on it. He half choked when he laid it on her nightstand. She was a good friend, but he had to go. So, he set it down, and went back to his room. He grabbed his cloak, and shirt. He put them on, and pulled his hood over his head. Then he Snatched the lever, and silently left the seemingly abandoned home.
------------------------------------

sorry its so short.
Mason walks out the door without looking back. He doesn't see Daniel, but he can since his presence.

Daniel: He has a grin on his face. "Leaving without a proper goodbye. I didn't really expect that." He gets off the wall he is leaning on and walks over to Mason. "You and i both know he's out there, preparing for his next kill. And in less than medical terms, you look like hell."

Mason: "I have to go. It's important that i do. I hope your not trying to stop me." He looks back at Daniel.

Daniel: He shakes his head and puts a hand behind it. "Actually, I thought you might need some help, seeing that your not up to your regular self." He then looks up at the sky. "Besides, if scar does strike, it would be much easier for us to fight him together than on our own. He wants that, one wolf is easier to kill than two. nd he his a hunter, traking down every last one of us on his bloody path of destruction." Daniel Then puts his head down.

Mason: He kinda of laughs at this. "You got a little poetic on me there. I'd clap if i had use of both arms." He snickers a bit more.

Daniel: He gets a bit pissed. "Shut up! You know that was great. And very true." He then walks beside Mason. "Come on, your grand adventure awaits you my friend."
Emily eyes flickered and opened, she stood up in her bed and yawned. Walking to her closet, she changes and brushes her hair.

As she was putting the brush down she noticed a letter lying on her nightstand, she picked it up and read "Thank you for everything, I won't forget you.-Mason"

Clunching the letter in her hand, she runs for Mason's room. "Mason?" seeing an empty room, she closes the door.

She runs to Envy room and opens the door. "Envy, Mason's gone and so is Daniel! Where did the-" She stops once she notices that Envy's room is empty too. "Envy?"

She looks in every room of the house, not finding anyone. "Envy? Envy! Mason! Daniel! Anyone!" She runs out of the house, looking around "Where is everyone, epecally Envy...he..he never leaves without telling me and he's never far away. Why...why did they all live without me?" Fighting back tears, she run down the ally calling out there names.

Up in the shadow of a building two figures move.

??: My, My stupid little Envy. It's very nice of you to leave your friend out in the open for us.

???: Is it time?

??: *smiles* Yes, time to play.

_ _ _

Done!!
Logan was talking on a pay phone while Juliet stood close by.

Logan: yes sir I understand…….. no I don’t need back up…………..
Dammit Brad no means NO!........ My apologizes for yelling Fuher……… No it won’t happen again…….. I understand.

Logan hung up the phone.

Juliet: Sir?

Logan: The Fuher asked me to use all means necessary to find capture and kill scar and I have permission to kill those who get in my way but something is off this doesn’t seem right. He should not care enough to call me with a kill order it just doesn’t make sense.

Juliet: Sir?

Logan: Forgive me I was rambling again.

Juliet: It’s alright sir.

Logan spotted Daniel and Mason.

Logan: I think it’s time they learned the truth.
error
I was thinking that Lust and the rest of them kidnapped Emily, and Envy, Mason, and Daniel have to go save her. Maybe they can go get Edward for help too, since Mason said he wanted to tell him what happened.
Mason and Daniel walked slowly through the train station, before running into Logan and Juliet. They ambled over to them, and said hello. Mason nodded dumbly for half the conversation, before he finally decided to carry it over to the bench. He listened intently, and saw their reasons. He made up his mind.

Mason: "Sure. But i have to o to Ed first. You know, to explain it all."

Logan stood up and nodded. "Yeah. You need to go o Ed. We'll head over to Central Hq, and report this."

Then Daniel stepped forward. "Sir, he needs someone with him. He isn't in the best of shape."

Logan nodded again. "Then you go with him."

Juliet and Logan watched as the two of then boarded the train to Resembool, and shut the door behind them. Logan waited for the train to stalk off slowly, and then he too did the same thing into the shadows.
Envy sits on top of a building watching the sunset. "...Emily.." He closes his eyes and feels rain drop onto his face. "I...I have to go back." Envy jumps up and run back home splashing there the rain puddles.

As he runs, Envy starts to here Emily's voice in his head. "Hey Envy dinners ready.....Hey Envy the stars are beautiful aren't they.....I don't now what I would do without you Envy.....Envy we've never been apart have we?" Envy hits himself "How could I just leave her....I can't leave her now....not now...not ever!"

As Envy reacts the house, he finds the door wide open. "That's weird, Emily always shuts the door." Envy walks inside "Emily? You here?" When nobody answer he starts to worry. "E-Emily?"

As Envy passes the table he sees a piece of paper, as he picks it up and read it his face grow very pale. On the paper was the Homunculi mark with the words "Come and get her." written under it. Envy hands start to shake "No....No....Emily!" gripping the paper in his hand, he runs out the door. "Mason....I..I need to find Mason....he...I need his help. But where did he go?"

Envy changes himself to look like a random guy off the street and runs to the last hotel Mason was at. "Hello, is Mason Elric still here?" The clerk shakes her head. "I'm sorry sir, you just missed him. But if you really need to see him, he was heading for the train station if you hurry you could still caught him." Envy thanks her then runs back out the door heading for the train station.

When he gets to the station, he finds out Mason has already left and was heading for Resembool. Buying a ticket, Envy waits for the next train. "Well.....look like I'm heading for the Fullmetal Pipsqueak's home town." Envy tightens his fists "Emily....hold on....I'm coming."

_ _ _

Done! This is really getting good. :)
Mason sat on the couch, waiting for Winry to get back. It normal didn't take her that long, so Mason had time to think. Maybe i shouldn't have left without saying goodbye... Daniel looked at him, and sighed. Mason shot a glace, at him, and saw him reading his book.

Mason: "What?"

Daniel put down his book, and looked at Mason. "Your really should have said goodbye."

Mason felt his eyebrows furrow. "I know that." He placed his hand on his neck. "And i should have thanked them properly." Daniel picked up his book again, as Winry walked in.

Winry began to work on his arm again, with her new found parts. Mason sat quietly, and then only to make things worse, Ed walked in form upstairs. Mason looked at him, and Ed seemed to understand right away.

Ed: "So, how is your neck?"

Mason was about to answer, when Ed slapped his forehead. He got up, and left the room. While Ed was upstairs, Mason heard footsteps outside the front door, and then the doorbell rang. Winry got up slowly, and answered the door. Envy didn't bother to speak, but rather, invited himself in. He sat in front of Mason and spat out the words;

"Emily was kidnapped,"
Mason and Daniel eyes get big and they both shout out. "What!" Ed walks in the room holding his watch, when he sees Envy his jaw drops open. "Envy!?"

Envy smirk and gasp out of breath. "H-Hey...Pipsqueak." Ed's eye twitches "Don't.....call...me...SHORT!! Ed runs full blast at Envy punching him in the face.

Envy stands up and runs at Ed kicking him in the chest sending him flying. Just before Ed could attack Envy, Mason stepped in front of them. "Stop!! Envy's not here to cause trouble!" Ed looks at him like he's lost his mind. "What do you mean! He's a Humunculi!! He's a monster, who just likes to make trouble!!" Envy chuckles weakly "You got the monster and Humunculi part right. But I'm not here to make trouble....I'm here because I need you're help...the other Humunculi kidnapped Emily." Ed raise one eyebrow "Who's Emily and why should I care?" Envy glares at him, but before he could say anything Mason stepped in. "Because she's my friend! She's Daniel's friend too and if you don't want to help fine, me and Daniel will help! I owe them my life, if it wasn't for Envy I would be dead!" Ed looks at Mason in suprise, then looks at Envy. "You...you saved him? Why?" Envy scratches his head "...B-Becaue Emily would be upset if anything happened to him." Ed looks down and sighes, then shakes his head. "I don't see why I should care....if she works with you...she can't be good. Even if she's Daniel and Mason's friend....that steal doesn't make me trust you or her."

Daniel and Mason both get angry and were about to say something before they looked at Envy. Envy's eyes started to feel with angrier and tears. "You...you just got to help me save her!! If anything just do it for her!! Please!! I....I...I love her and I can't live without her!!!" Winry and Ed both look at each other, Ed finally puts his hand on Envy's shoulder. "Fine...I...I'll help you save her....but....I..I will never trust you....and if this is a trape you will be sorry." Envy nods "Thank you" Edward, Mason, Daniel, and Envy all gather around plaining on what they're going to do next.
I'm having writers block lol.