Full Metal Alchemist FMA Role Play ( based on brother hud, hood , Manga )

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 02:38AM

we all know the storey of FMA , this is a cannon Role play you can use people from the seris but no one impaticulair can say I'm mustang, YOU MUST cerate your own charcter and make sure he is clear and understand able and not so OP

you charcter can have a max of 3 alchmey's that he or she has mastered , when makeing a charcter make sure you include ,

Name

height

race : ( chimera , human , Homculies )

team ( good bad Neatural )

age became state alchemist

backround storey ( doesn't have to be a detailed five page storey )

HAVE FUN WITH IT !

Full Metal Alchemist 249 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-249 of 249

hampir setahun yang lalu LinkKinuzuma13 said…
laugh
XD Take your time.
hampir setahun yang lalu onix11 said…
someone else go.
hampir setahun yang lalu pumpkinqueen said…
In a cell deep under the city, Emily opens her eyes. She leans up, groaning in pain as she flings her hand to her bleeding shoulder. "Where....Where are I?" Coming out of the shadows, Lust walks up to the prison gate. "You're in our little hide away Pigtails." Gripping her shoulder, Emily tries to stand up. But falls over.....her automail leg's been crushed. "What...what did you do to it?" Lust smirks, opening the cell door. "We had to get rid of it...so you wouldn't be much of a fight." She walks over to her. "You human's sicken me....how Envy...could ever take your side...just...I don't get it." Emily chuckles spitting up blood. "Maybe you don't know Envy as much as you thought you did."

Lust kicks Emily is the chest, grabbing her collor and slamming her against the wall. "You...you little brat!" Before Lust could drive her spears into her, someone speaks up. "We need her alive Lust...what good is she if she's dead" Pride walks up behind her. "We need her....to bring Envy and her friends here. Remember?" Lust drops Emily and nods. "Yeah...I remember." Emily groans, her face pale. "Leave...leave Envy alone...leave all of them alone...if you lay one finger on them..I'll-" Pride laughes. "You'll what? Kill us? Don't make me laugh" Pride forms his shadows around Emily, driving one through her good leg and one through her other shoulder making Emily cry out in pain. "I could kill you with one blow." Pride lets her go and starts walking out. "You can torcher her Lust, if you want to cause her pain so badly...but don't kill...we need her to be atleast breathing." Lust smirks turning to Emily. "Sure thing." Before Pride leaves Emily calls out to him. "Why do you want Envy and my friends!?" Pride looks over his shoulder and smiles. "Because....we're...going to have a little...show for them all...some revange...show them who the real boss is" He gives one last look at Lust and smiles. "Have fun." As he leaves into the shadows, Emily's screams of pain eco threw the night.

-------------

Done, poor Emily. :(
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
Envy was leading them down through the sewers, Mason on his heels. He made a sharp left turn, and came out into an open area that was rather smelly. They all began looking, but it didn't take long t find her cell. Envy rushed over to her, placing his hands on the bars. He began Telling Emily that it would be okay. Mason stumbled up behind him, shocked by the sight of a half dead Emily. Her face was covered in mud and sweat, and she was bleeding profusely. Mason put a hand on his face, to shield his eyes from the sight of his injured friend. Ed placed a hand on his shoulder, and nodded. Suddenly, they all heard Al and Daniel let out cries of pain and surprise. Mason and Ed jerked around, only to find Pride standing between them. They both tried to use their alchemy, but Pride used his shadows in the dimly lit sewer to bind them all, squeezing the breath and life out out all of them. He slowly reached for Envy, taking him as well. They were dragged away, and brought into a larger room, with seats, like bleachers. Pride kept them in his firm shadow grasp, as they were confronted by Lust and, to their surprise, Bradley.

Lust: "Why hello"

Mason snorted. "Bitch."

Lust just smiled, and speared his shoulder Mason cried out in pain. Ed jerked his arm, and Bradley flinched, placing his hands on his blades. Lust retracted her finger, and mad pride drop him. Mason was in much less than fighting condition, and he knew it. She picked him up, and shoved him against the wall. Mason suddenly saw a large glowing tube rise out of the ground, and on it was Emily. He cursed, and like the others, began to scream at them to let her go. She fell off of it, and Envy, somehow breaking free, rushed over to her. He felt for a pulse, and put her down gently. He began to shake, and released himself. He grew about a thousand times in size, and swept Emily up with his tail, sending her to Mason, who caught her with his semi bad arm. He flinched as he saw how bad she was close up. He then raised his eyes, to watch the upcoming battle.
_________________________________________­___­__

Sad. ENVY TO THE RESCUE!!!!
Daniel was angry that he let these monsters get the drop on him. When he sees envy transform he took this opportunity to get free of prides grasp by using his destruction arm. Pride quickly sends more shadows to capture him so that he would have a reason for everyone to stay out of the fight that was about to proceed.

Daniel: "Mason, we have to go now!" He then moves and frees Ed and Al. Before he can make a move, he gets impaled by one of Bradly's swords. He looks down at him. "Oh shit. Mason, i may be in a bit of trouble." Bradley kicks Daniel of the sword and into a wall. Thinking to himself. "Damn, i just made thing a bit more diffucult." He then sees envy land a hard hit on bradley.

Who's next
It's my turn, I'll post later.
hampir setahun yang lalu shadowcon99 said…
I'll put one up before you.
Logan had just arrived in Eastern city from HQ.

Logan: “Juliet no matter what happens do not leave my side.”

Juliet: “Sir if I may what did you find out in central that was so important?”

Logan: “I discovered the same thing that got Mayes Hughes killed and for your own sake you’re better off not knowing.”

Juliet gave a terrified look to Logan

Juliet: ”Y…es….si…r.”

Logan: “Good now follow me.”

Logan knew exactly where he was headed he had it all mapped out after all but the even stranger thing was that The Fuher wasn’t in his office for the past few days. Logan found what he was looking for.

Logan: “There’s no turning back now Juliet the moment we do this we can’t go back till it’s over.”

Juliet put on her ignition gloves. “I’m with you all the way sir.”

Logan pulled off the manhole cover he was standing on and jumped down finding more than just a sewer system but an elaborate maze of underground tunnels. “I knew it.”

Logan and Juliet wandered for a little while until they heard the sounds of explosions down one of the tunnels after following the noise they arrived in time to see Bradley stab Daniel.

Logan pulled out his gun and chambered a round then he and Juliet approached the group.

Logan: “I thought it was strange you weren’t in your office Brad.”

Bradley: “So Logan you finally became to nosey for your own good.”

Logan: “No I just found out what you had been hiding from everyone how Amestris forms a giant transmutation circle.”
Mason looks at Emily, her head turns in his arms and she groans. Mason bite his lip and then looks up at his friends fighting the Homunculi. He tighten his fists then lays Emily down in a place he hoped would be save. "I'll be right back, don't move." Mason runs up behind Daniel helping him, Logan, and Juliet with Pride. He claps his hands and send rocks flying at Pride, who just slaps them out of the way. Envy taking care of Bradley starts batting at him with his hands trying to grab him. But Bradley keeps jumping out of the way, sending swords into Envy hands. Which Envy just pulls out like their nothing but a splinter. He turns his head to Mason speaking in a deeper voice. "Where's Emily!?"

"Don't worry she's in a save place!" Envy growls "Just take her and get the hell out of here! Now!!" Mason shakes his head "Not without you!!" Envy opens his mouth to argue, but before he could Bradley comes at him again. "You really are a filthy traitor Envy, you're low....even lower then these human's you're befriended!" Envy laughes "Yeah, I'm a traitor.....but doing that was the best thing I've ever done!!!" Edward and Al hold Lust back, as Daniel, Mason, Logon, and Juliet fight Pride. Logan turn to Envy. "You need any help over there!?" Envy laughes "No, you take care of that runt, I'll handly Wrath." Envy spins around sending Bradley flying with his tail. All of a sudden a familier voice breaks the fighting. "Now, this is not how family members should behave. Stop fighting in front of your father." Everyone stops and turns their heads, Father raises from his sit and looks at Envy. "Envy...that's no way to treat your brother." Envy laughes "He's no brother of mine, you rats are not my family." Father frowns. "I'm sad to here that.....but can you atleast go back into your human form? It's hard to talk to you in that form." Envy snickers. "No way I'm falling for that." Father smiles "Then...I'll just make you change back." A red light starts to glow around Envy, all of a sudden Envy starts crying out in pain. "You..You bastard what are you doing!!"

"I'm pushing up back into your other form, I'm the one who made you....so I know how to turn you back." The red light covers Envy and then fades away, leaving Envy standing up in his normal form. "Well happy now? Can we go now pops?" Father laughes. "Sure....you can leave...but first you have to turn your back on these humans here. If you really want leave.....come back and join me again." Envy growls. "Over my dead body you bastard....I wouldn't do that in a million years." Father frowns "Well.....I'm sorry to hear that." Father raises his hand "Lust?"

They all turn around, Lust has a hand full of Emily's hair holding her up. Emily's voice comes out weakly. "En...Envy?" Mason and Daniel growl, stepping forward with Envy. "Let...Her...Go..Now!!" Lust smiles and puts one of her spears under Emily throat. "Such a mess.....just a pathetic human...she put up a good fight when she got her....she was easy to find...she get calling out your name Envy...what did you leave her alone? I should thank you...if yo didn't do that...we wouldn't be here right now." Envy shacks with angier. "Lust, leave her alone...now...please...don't...don't hurt her." Father gives Lust a look, saying to lower her hand. "Envy....you actually think I'd let you be around a human like her? No son of mine going to be with one of them." Envy snarls "Stop treating me like I'm your kid! I gave up that title a long time ago!!" Father sits back down. "I was hopeing it wouldn't come to this...but....Lust." Lust smiles holding up her finger spears, stabbing Emily through the chest. Emily cries out and coughing up blood. Lust lets her going and she falls to the ground.

Mason and Daniel stair at their friend as blood starts pooling around her. Envy starts shaking and his eyes start to fill tears. "No....No...Emily!!!" Envy runs up to her holding her in his arms. "Emily....Emily?....Hold on, please!" Bradley was about to go over, when Father raises his hand. "Don't worry...let him go...she won't last long anyway." Emily shackly lays her hand on Envy's. "Envy?....I..never....never thought I'd see you again." Tears slid down his face. "It's ok, I'm here...everything's going to be ok." Emily turns her head to Mason "Ma...Mason? Can...Can you do something for me?" Mason sits down beside his friend and nods. "Can....Can you...please watch after Envy fo me....make sure....he doesn't do anything stupid." Mason starts crying. "You...you'll be the one watching him...not me...you're...you're going to be fine." Emily shakes her head and then turn to Daniel. "Daniel.....watch after both of them for me....and yourself." Daniel just nods tears sliding down his face. Emily grabs her chest in pain and groans. Envy holds her hand. "it's ok, it's ok...just...just breath slowly...it's ok....you....you're going to be ok." Emily smiles leaning her head on Envy's chest. "Envy.....I...I always...wanted to tell you this....but...but I was to afraid too say it." Envy holds her head up. "What is it?" Emily smiles "I...I...wanted to say...that...I....lo...lov..." Emily eyes start slowly shuting and her body goes limp. Mason and Daniel both go stiff shaking their heads. "She's...no....she can't be...no." Envy's hands shake. "Emily?....Emily?....no....no...Emily­?..­.wa­ke.­.wa­ke up....please....I....I need you....you...you can't leave me!!" Envy lays his head on Emily chest and starts crying. "Please....don't leave me....I.....I love you.....more then anything....please....don't go." The Honunculi's laughter ring in everyones ears. Lust smirks "So sad.....haha...you're grown weak Envy....couldn't even save a little human...how sad." Envy raises his head, his eyes glowing red.....and one thing on his mind....ravange.

------------

That's probably the longest post I've ever done. Now it's your turn Link, make Envy kick their butt!! >:D
smile
Envy's eyes glowed an unearthly red, as he began to shift again. Father looked down at him, and sighed.

Father: "You never learn, do you Envy?"

Envy: "Dam right i don't!!!" He yowled as he launched himself at Lust. She was caught by surprise as he landed with the full force of his giant body on top of her. She lay winded, but only for a moment. She quickly regained some of her composure, and speared him through the green hand of his. He howled in pain, but pressed herder on her. She began to feel her bones crunch, and with one final effort, Whistled for Gluttony. He came with a screech to help his crush.

Gluttony: "Get away from my LUUSSTT!" He screamed, as his giant teeth ripped into Envy.

Envy Bit his big lip, and rounded on Gluttony. He released The broken Lust, and chased after that large, but smaller than himself form into the shadows. Mason watched in horror, as Lusts broken form reshaped with an sickening crunch each time her lifeless form moved. Mason couldn't stomach it all. He felt in start to come up his throat-the foul tasting, acidic liquid burning his throat. He vomited all over the cobblestone floor. He felt even more sick to his stomach, when he saw her sprig back to life and on her feet again. He raised his head slightly, and watched as she dashed for Envy. Mason regained his composure, and tripped her. She fell flat on her face, with a satisfying thud. Mason stood over her, ready to clap his hands together. Suddenly, she stood grabbed him, and threw him over her shoulder all in one moment. He hit the wall parallel to him, and slid to the ground. He heard a loud cry, and saw Envy emerging from the dark hall stained with blood. Gluttony was oddly quiet. Mason smiled as he realized that Gluttony was dead. Mason clapped his hand together, and then grabbed his blade. He drew it, creating friction, and increased the reaction. He saw Envy change back to his human-ish form, and take a stance. They waited as Lust Held up he pointy hand.

Lust: "My, my. Two against one isn't fair."

Mason just spat at her. "It is when you're fighting a cheater."

Lust chuckled; "What a childish thing to say."

Envy: "Enough talking." He launched himself at Lust with incredible speed, and slammed into her chest. But she didn't move. Nor did Envy. Mason realized that it was his turn now. He charged. His ninja-to, was pointed down as he ran, scraping against the hard stone. He made a large upward swipe, and white lightning engulfed the sewer. When all the smoke and dust cleared, mason looked in front of himself, and saw a sight that took his breath away. There was Emily sitting there next to him and Envy. Envy looked up at her, and tears welled up in his eyes. Mason was speechless. Emily looked from Envy to Mason, as Daniel, Logan, Al, and Ed all came up from behind them. Mason felt his own eyes begin to heat up, and then they became blurry. Daniel knelt beside Lusts form, and shook his head. Lust and Gluttony, both dead in one night. Very productive, Mason thought. He saw no sign of father, and felt no other presence there. He turned back to his friend, and saw her looking at him. Envy was smiling now too. They both held out their arms to him, and Mason smiled. He took them, and they both pulled him into a group hug. Daniel, Al, and even Ed and Logan as well as Juliet joined in. Its good to have people you can call family, Mason thought.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Violent, but happy at the same time.
Envy pulls back and looks at Emily, her face pale and pained from the lose of blood. "How..you..I thought you...I thought I lost you." Emily chuckles "It'll take a lot more then that to take me away." Emily grabs her chest and flinches. Envy grabs her shoulder "Emily? You ok?!" Emily nods "Don't worry, I'm fine." Ed looked worried. "We need to get her to the hospital...she may have woke up, but...she..still needs a doctor and fast." Envy nods and picks Emily up. "Are you in pain?" Emily flinches. "A little....n-not bad....can't...can't even feel it." From the back of the group Mason bites his lip, Daniel puts him hand on his shoulder. "She'll be fine...don't worry.." Daniel smirks "Romeo." Mason blushes. "Shut up...I.." Mason looks up ahead at Envy. "I'm...not the one for her...anyway." They all head out of the sewers and head for the closest hospital.

*Two weeks later*

Emily was let out of the hopital and aloud to stay at Winry's house, so long as a doctor could come and check on her often. Once Emily was well enough Winry fixed her some new automail and gave her some fresh clothes.

Emily with one arm around Winry's shoulder for support walks into the living room were the gang was waiting. Winry helps her sit down on the couch. "She'll need help walking, she has to get used to the new automail." Emily looks over at Envy. "Envy, can you take me outside? I...I've been stuck inside for almost a month...it will be nice to feel fresh air." Envy smiles and helps her stand. "Sure, come on."

After Mason, Envy, and Envy leave the house. Ed looks at Winry. "She...she's in worse condition then you thought...isn't she?" Winry slowly nods. "I'm...I'm afraid...that she-" Daniel cuts in. "No...she...she won't die will she?" Winry shakes her head. "Oh no, her wounds have been healing fine...it's just...her nerves...I'm afraid they're may have been through to much. She's went through a lot of pain thoughs few days...she was stabbed so many times....I'm..just afraid...that this may paralyze her." Daniel looks out the window seeing Envy, Mason, and Emily laughing at Den licking Emily's face. "Emily's strong...she'll be as good as ever soon." Daniel smiles and looks at them. "You'll see."

In the yard, Envy helps Emily stand. "Now...lets work on walking." Mason holds on to Emily as Envy steps back a few feet. "Now, walk to me." Mason slowly lets Emily go as she slowly starts forward. A few steps away from Envy, Emily sudden gives way and falls in Envy arms. Both of their faces light up, Envy chuckles. "Eh..I..well...that was close, you're getting the hang of it." After a few hours of practise they lay down in the grass. Emily sighs. "it's nice...you know, being in a place like this...the city..it's to dark and noisey...this...this is a place I'd like to live." Envy looks over at her and then looks up at the sky. "Then...we'll make a house." Both Mason and Emily look at him. "What?" Envy leans up. "We'll build a house, were Emily and I can leave....I knew we'd have to move to a new place anyway...since Pride and the rest of them will be after us." Mason leaned up next "That's true, plus I'm sure Emily'd like to leave here then in the city." Emily was the last to stand up. "That's true, I always wanted to be around an open area with no city noises." Envy nods. "Then it's sedald....we'll make are new home right here....I hope Pipsqueak doesn't mind the new neighbors."

-------------

Done. :)
Your turn Onix. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu ElricLuv said…
Can i join? You all know my character so i will let you throw Charlotte in there where ever you feel like she belongs. Thanks.
big smile
Yep! :) You can join.
i will in a while.
Daniel is seen in the room he was set up in doing some crunches. The doctor told him any strenuous activities could possibly re-open his wound. He didn't consider a little bit of physical workout would do him harm. He rolls back and does a hand stand and starts going up and down. "I know everyone is going to be fine. My injury is healing up nicely, the homunculus are down for the count and peace is starting to come back." He flips to his feet and ponders on something. "But there is one thing. So far that i've seen, everyone of these guys have been named after a sin. There has been Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Wraith, and Envy. But there is two sins missing from that equation. Where are the other two?" Daniel suddenly hears some static on the radio and turns it until he hears something shocking. "This is a broadcast from your king to all military personal. There has been an attempt on my life by a group of powerful alchemist. There posters have been placed over every city in our country. If you see these people, do not approach them. Contact the military and we will send in the proper force to deal with these traitors. Thank you for your ears in this trying time. Good day."

Daniel almost threw up after hearing this. "Damn, Bradley is alive. I'm surprised envy didn't kill him." Then Daniel thinks. "But if he is alive, then does that mean Lust and Gluttony are still around." He turns and run out his door. "I'll first tell everyone what i just heard. Then i'll ask envy a few questions about the humunculi."
big smile
Three weeks later, Emily and Envy's new house was almost done. Mason was told the only things left to do, were to put tile in the kitchen and the bathroom, and also a few nozzles for basement pluming. He was sitting in the living room with Emily who sat reading a book. Mason shuffled, as he listened to Envy and Ed conversing in the other room. He pulled out his gift for her, and silently clicked it open one last time. He smiled at the picture in the small oval pendant. It had been made as he asked, with small stones to accommodate the silvery shine. He looked over at Emily, still reading her book. Mason walked up to her, and cleared his throat. She looked up and smiled at the blushing teen. She stood up, and locked eyes with him. He stepped back, and smiled awkwardly. He held out his hand, and she took it, not seeing the metal thing, in another metal thing. When she felt the locket, she traced Masons steel palm, and grabbed the little necklace, opening her palm to see it. She opened it, and gasped. Tears sated to well up in her eyes.

Mason smiled sadly. "Happy Birthday, Emily." She closed it, and looked up at him, tears now falling freely down her face.

"Thank you, so much Mason. You have no idea how much it means to me." Her last words were muffled by her burying her face into his shirt. Mason was caught by surprise. He relaxed, and returned the hug.

"You're welcome." He replied simply. She pulled away, and studied the picture again. It was a picture of her, Daniel, Mason, Ed, Al, and Envy all together. She looked at Mason again.

"How'd you know when my Birthday was?" she asked. Mason listened to Envy shout at Fullmetal.

"Envy told me. He said i should get you something. But i was going to anyways. I had no idea when your birthday was, so i asked Envy. He said it was September 25th, and i thought giving it to you today would be extra special." He ended his sentence with another smile. She smiled back. Suddenly, there was a knock at the new front door. Mason quickly got up off the couch, and answered it. It was a sight for sore eyes. She was also holding a wanted poster, that had all of their names on it.

"Ch....Charlotte..." Mason mumbled. Charlotte smiled at him.

"Hey Mason. Long time, no see."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---

YAY! Charlotte's back! :D
Charlotte walks in handing the poster to Mason. "There're everywhere....every corner has one....everyone's out looking for you." Mason starts walking back and forth looking at the poster. "This is bad...really bad..." Emily's sits on the couch her arms wrapped around her knees, the chain of her new necklace peaking out of her closed hand. "What does the poster say Mason?" Mason grips the poster and looks up. "Envy, Ed, Daniel get in here!"

Envy, Ed, and Daniel walk in the room. Daniel looks at Mason with a questioning look on his face. "What is it Mason?" Envy turns to Charlotte "And who is that?" Mason hands the poster to Daniel. "This is the problem." He points to Charlotte. "And that's Charlotte, she's an old friend of mine." Daniel's eyes get big as he reads the poster. "Are....are they serious?" Mason nods. "It looks like it." Envy holds his hands in the air. "Wow, hold on a minute...what the hell is going on here?" Mason looks around at everyone. "....Bradley has put wanted poster on every corner as far as he could get them....they all have our names on them...mine, Envy's, Emily's, Ed's, Al's, and even Daniel's....all of us...and...they want me, you, Al, and Ed alive....but...it says...they don't care if Daniel and Emily are." Envy glances over at Emily and stiffs. "Oh hell no, thoughs basterds will have to kill me before I let them lie a hand on her." Mason just tightens his fists.

Emily straights up. "So....they're looking for all of us..." Mason looks at her and nods. Emily opens her hand looking down at the necklace, then looks back up. "Then...there's only one thing we can do..." Mason looks in her eyes and then understands. "I....I was actuallying thinking the samething." Envy and Ed look at him. "What is it?" Emily closes her hand. "We...have to split up.." Envy's eyes widen. "What!? Why!? Why would we do that!? Do you remember the last time we were apart!! You....I...I almost got you killed." Emily stand up. "Envy, we're easier to find all together...you...really think I want to be apart from you guys." Tears start sliding down her face as his tightens her grip around the necklace. "You guys are the only family I have left....that's...that's why I want to keep you safe. Maybe...I have a better chance of that if we're apart...it will be harder for them to find us if we're apart."

Envy signs. "Then....then atleast let us go in groups of two...so atleast we'll have someone to watch are backs...we'll try and keep contact as much as we can." Charlotte steps in. "I would head out as soon as possible.....if they're looking for the Elric brothers, they'll diffenetly be coming here." Envy grabs Emily hand. "Me and Emily will be a group, then Daniel and Mason, and then Pipsqueak and AL." Mason's face turn light red as he looks at Emily. "Yeah...I'll go with Daniel...I guess we should head out." Envy looks at Emily. "I'm really sorry, your birthday didn't work out as I planed it....I wanted you to be with your friends today" Emily smiles. "It's fine Envy" Emily takes her necklace and puts it around her neck. "My friends....will always be with me."

----------------

Done! :)
Before they separated, Daniel went up to envy. "I do have a question for you. You've been keeping a secret from us. Your exactly the same as your "friends". I could sense something about them. I felt they were dead, but then i felt they weren't dead. Is there something that I'm missing?"

Envy: He looks Daniel with some anger. "We are not the exact same as you humans. We are unable to be killed unless something erupts within us." He looks down. "In all honesty, those two you thought were dead are probably still alive."

Daniel: He turns around and begins to walk out. "Thanks for the answer." He looks back at mason. "We should get going man, there isn't much time until they find us. Until we all meet again. Hopefully in this life than the next." He walks out and waits on Mason to get his last goodbyes to everyone.

sorry, that's all i got.

Days before the others found out about the wanted posters

Logan had moved to the country side estate that a very select few knew about with Juliet.

Logan: Logan was staring at the wanted poster. "Juliet everyone is on here including yourself."

Juliet: Juliet looked at Logan. "We'll be fine sir."

Logan: "Well the first thing we should do is contact daniel and Mason I have some things for them to know and they should help me lead a rebellion." Logan switched his view to the map. "Well I know where they are perhaps I'll send them a letter."

Juliet and Logan finished writing the letter.

Present day

A courier walked up to Daniel outside of the almost complete home.

Courier: "A letter for you sir."

Daniel: Daniel takes the letter. "Thanks." The courier walks off. Daniel opened the letter and read its contents to himself.

Dear Daniel and Mason,

By now I'm sure you have heard of or seen the wanted posters for the group that tried, and sadly failed, to kill the homunculi and I am wishing that you are safe when this letter reaches you. I have decided that instead of waiting to have the army come and find you and myself that I will bring the two of you to me. So after you have read this letter burn it, transmute a hole in the ground, throw the ashes in it, then cover up the hole. Now I am in a secret location that I will not disclose over a letter so my assitant juliet will be waiting for you at the train station please after you have done the requested steps find her and she will bring you to me.

Ex-General Logan Wes

Juliet: Juliet sat down on a bench at the Resembool train station.
Mason looked around at everyone. Ed walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Ed: "You'll have to go to Ishval. Thats where we decided to send you."

Mason turned to Ed. "Yeah. I'll head to Ishval, Envy, you and Emily go to Briggs." Envy clapped his hands.

"Woah whoa, whoa. You're going to send us, the people with NO clothes or money to the coldest part of the country?" Mason nodded, and took it into consideration.

"Yeah, you're right. So' i guess Me and Daniel will go to Briggs, and then you guys head to Ishval. It's warmer there, and for some reason, they're in a good mood right now. But to be on the safe side, you should keep disclosed any information about yourselves."

"Yeah, that works." Envy said, grabbing Emily's arm. "Let's move."
Emily resisted for a moment, and gave in, being dragged out the door by Envy. Mason followed. When they all got outside, they looked down the path, and began to walk to the train station.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

When they arrived at the train station, Mason went strait to the board that listed times for the trains. Emily Strayed form Envy's side, and wandered over to Mason. She grabbed his sleeve to catch his attention. But he just kept reading the board. She put he hand on his shoulder, and turned him around to face her. He was crying. He turned back to the board, and wiped them away. His train was supposed to be there in five minutes.

"Whats wrong?" Emily asked him. Mason turned to her again, giving a weak and sad smile.

"The first time we've had to split up in three months. I've really gotten to know you in that time. I don't want to leave." Emily gave him a sad smile, and hugged him.

"We wont REALLY be apart. We're friends aren't we?" Mason felt an aching pain start up in his heart.

Just friends huh? Maybe it's better this way... He thought. He heard the whistle for the train he was supposed to board. He was the first to break away, and joined up with Daniel again. H guided Mason to where a familiar figure was sitting.

"Juliet?" Mason called. She stood, her silver hair flowing behind her. She walked up to them and smiled.

"Long time, no see, both of you. Come with me. Logan wishes to speak with you two." Daniel followed, waving goodbye to Charlotte, who'd tagged along silently the whole time. Mason turned as he was boarding, and locked eyes with Emily.

Just friends...?

Mason waved, giving her a smile, and ducked into the car. As the train pulled away, he faced Juliet, and put his elbows on his knees.

"So," He said. "When are we going to Rebel?"
Juliet looked at the two of them. She spoke very softly. "We are going after the man who controls the homunculi and the Fuher at the same time. It won't be easy but everyone has faith in us."

Daniel looked at Juliet. "Everyone?"

"Why our army of course."

The two of them looked at Juliet. "What army?"

"You'd be surprised what Logan can come up with in a short amount of time."

The train stopped and Juliet stood. "Gentlemen this is our stop."

The three of them got off the train and Daniel and Mason began looking for the car they would be riding in.

Juliet laughed a little. "Boys we're walking the rest of the way."

Emily watches as Mason trains goes out of sight, She puts her hand over her locket and closes her eyes, trying not to cry... Mason....this isn't goodbye....we'll see each other soon...I promise. Envy grabs on to Emily's hand. "Come on, our trian'll be here in a minute."

Envy and Emily step off the train, Emily holds on to her hood as the strong wind blows by. Mason was right, it was warmer here. Envy takes hold of her hand again. "Come on...we'll need to step up a camp."

Envy leads Emily deep into a nearby forest. "We should be save here." he looks over at her. "Can you build a tent?" Emily nods "Sure." her ring starts glow as she places her hand on the ground. Soon four stone walls shoot up, making a square hideout. "There, that should hold up." Envy walks in and turns around inside in. "This should be good, it's enough room for both of us to sit and sleep in." They both set to work laying out their sleeping bags and Envy goes outside and covers the fort with grass and branches to keep it hidden. After he was done he goes inside, to find Emily with a slice of cheese and bread. "Where did you get that?" Emily smiles. "Winry gave it to me before we felt, I thought we could eat some of it tonight for dinner." Envy sits down and grabs himself a slice of each.

After they were finnished Emily crawls into her sleeping bag, as Envy watching her. "You'll see them soon...you now that....it's not really goodbye." Emily doesn't move, but just signs. "I know...." Once Emily was asleep Envy gets out of his sleeping bag and steps outside. "Since I can't sleep, I guess I should look around this place. Since we maybe staying here a while."

hampir setahun yang lalu IchiRuki15 said…
Name: Jynx
Race: Homunculus
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Black
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 110
Attire: Black lace-up boots with black and white striped socks underneath. A black skirt with tattered layers and a black top with spiderwebbing across it.  Her gloves are looped around her middle finger by a silver band and they are also spiderwebs. Her hair is short and dark and usually sits at her shoulders.   She has black Alchemic symbols that glow white whenever she uses her powers. Her Ourosborous tattoo is in the small of her back, which is visible. 

History: She started out as a troubled teen; her parents were always fighting, her father told her she was the reason they always fought, her mother was always beaten.  her only escape was her boyfriend. Though, as bad as her life was, she never once touched drugs or alcohol. She had vowed never to even attempt them, she didn't want to het caught up in something she couldn't handle. Though she already had. Her father's wrath had grown so strong that he murdered his wife. His daughter had seen that horror and he quickly killed her also, fearing jailtime. After a while; he felt great guilt and tried to bring his daughter back. He had never attempted alchemy before and made a complete mess. Thus, Jynx was created, for before she was brought back, she was told that she constantly brought bad luck where ever she went. She was told she was the reason for her parents constant feuding. So now she creates pandemonium and tragedy in wake.  When she died; she still was in a relationship with her boyfriend, Daniel Wells. So now she follows him, wishing ue would realize that she is still here and that she loves him even in the afterlife.  Her past name was Jaquline Tybalt. She took on her new name "Jynx" from the reason mentioned before. 

Abilities: She can manipulate and curse and place hexes upon people. Her powers depend on her moods, anger is her most powerful. She is skilled in mixed martial arts also. Her body is weightless and she levitates. 

Any questions? Just ask. Thanks. :) 
Jynx was slowly drifting through a piece of forest, her back to the wind. A rustling sound startled her and she circled around a tree gracefully and peered out from behind it. A male with deep green spikes of hair was marching through the thicket. Jynx pushed herself away from the tree, still levitating off the grass, and bumped into a tree behind her with a great crack. 
"Who's there? Show yourself coward!" 
The raven haired girl drifted forward and showed herself in the moonlight. Envy looked down to find that her feet hadn touched the ground.
"Here I am." 
She bowed and spread her arms out. Envy readied himself as Jynx did a small twirl. 
"Calm down. I'm one of you."  she spun around and exposed her Ourosborous tattoo on her back. 
"What? I thought I was the only one...." 
He said as Jynx floated around him and scanned his body. 
"Jynx." 
She smiled and held out her hand.
"Envy." 
He took it cautiously and shook it. Suddenly, she smiled wickedly and pulled him upward. Be began to float like her, still latched onto her hand. He kicked his feet toward the ground. 
"What the hell are you doing?!"
Envy shouted as she flew upward with him in tow. She drifted past the tree tops and laughed. 
"I have a question for you, if you answer, I will let you go." 
He scowled and nodded angrily.
"Do you know Daniel Wells?" 
Envy's eyes glowed and he smirked.
"Yea?" Jynx smiled brightly and twirled around again, dragging Envy with her.
"Can you tell me where he is?" 
"Aboard a train. Why?" 
Jynx dipped toward the ground and weaver through the trees to drop him off back where she had found him. 
"Thanks Envy!" She released his hand and he dropped to the ground. She drifted back through the trees. She left Envy with many questions, one of the most curious: What did she want with Daniel?
Your turn Onix.
I've got nothing, someone else can go
crying
It took me a while to set tht up and you have nothing? :(
error
Then I guess it's your turn Shadow.
Or ElricLuv you can go.
I'll put one up soon but if anyone is interested I put up a new Bleach roleplay called Bleach: A New Generation on the Bleach anime forum
Cool, man. Can't wait to see your post, and thx ill check out the new forum
to answer you early question shadow, i've been busy with college. Stuff almost kills you some times.
Guys we're just going to forget about Jynx, since she's probably never going to post again. We should just forget about her and move on.
Seriously, again? You are very rude and i dont like you. Okay? I havent posted because I am busy with college. Im not looking to start drama, but you dont need to ignore other posters.
Again, it was my fault, and I'm sorry. Please don't blame her for my mistake, i had no idea you were busy with college. She just got around to posting the message before me, and please, please, don't blame her. Just a misunderstanding.
IchiRuki15: Frankly I could care less if you liked me or not, we all were getting tired of waiting for you and we weren't going to wait forever. If you're not going to post untell that long, I don't know why you joined in the first place. We skip people on here who don't post in a week, it's been two weeks since you last posted, so we weren't going to wait any longer. Also you might want to ask Onix if your character can be in love with his, we always ask each other that stuff on here. If he says it's ok, fine you can leave it how it is. But if he says no, then you have to fix your character. Also I really don't think we were being rude, if any of us were it was you for making us wait a month for you to even say what you were doing.
i'll try to put something up to honestly I've been busy with college stuff too
meh
So many people are in college.
Yeah, college is quite the chore. And Ichi's character is fine.
 pumpkinqueen, I will be the bigger person and apologize, I'm sorry for flying off the handle and freaking out. Okay, I only said I didn't like you because I Was stressed out. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me, and if not, that's your loss. So I hope we can all just get along and I feel like I screwed up the story with my drama and I am just really sorry. I can't say it  enough, and I can't get you to believe me if you don't want to.  So if we could just get on with the story, it would he nice. If you all want to throw my character in later that's fine with me. And again, pumpkinqueen, I'm sorry. And thanks for understanding onix. 
Envy makes his way back to camp, thinking to himself What does Jynx want with Daniel? Who is she? Once he was back he crawled into his sleeping bag and tried to go to sleep.

The next morning Emily wakes up, yawns and leans up. "Morning Envy." Envy smiles "Good morning." Emily crawls out of her sleeping bag and looks in her backpack. "Looks like it's fruit for breakfast." Emily throws Envy an apple. He looks at it and throws it back at her. "Keep it, you'll need it more then me." Emily looks at the apple then at him, she shugs and puts the apple back into the backpack. "You need to eat to you know, I'll be fine. No need to worry about me." Envy mumbles When you say not to worry, that's when I worry the most.

After breakfast, Envy closing his eyes going through the plans Ed, Mason, and him made. He opens one eye when he hears Emily sigh. Emily is looking at her locket Mason gave her, smiling sadly at the picture inside it. Soon her voice breaks the silence "Envy...do...do you think...I could send a letter to Mason?" Envy opens both of his eyes and looks at her. "Emily...I...I don't think that will be a good idea. My job is to keep you hidden. Sending a letter could let people know where we are." Emily just nods sadly "Oh....I...I understand....but..what are we suppost to do? Should we go and find people to help us?" Envy shakes his head. "No, that's Mason and Pipsqueak's job. We are staying in hideing, you have to understand that we're all trying to keep you safe. Mason knows I would die before I would let anything happen to you. He knows your safe with me and I promised him I wouldn't let anything happen to you.....and I'm keeping that promise." Emily looks at her locket one more time before closing it and putting it back under her shirt. Envy looks at her and sighs. "Come on, lets go outside. I don't want to keep you in here everyday." Envy grabs Emily's hand and they walk outside together.

-----------

Sorry it took so long for me to post.
who's next?
You I think. :)
Sorry guys, college has got me down. Someone else can go.
Onix? Shadow? Anyone? Come on people, someone post. T.T
hampir setahun yang lalu Leleu2 said…
Name: Yusuke Tagashi (for you who are playing rise and fall he is Yoshi's father.)

Height: 1,90meters

Race: Human

Team: Good

Age became an state alchemist:13

Personality: He is kind and gentle, altough he can become a killer if any of his friends are hurt. Altough his alchemy is very weak he have 200 points of iq which means that he can come up whit tactics that no one would ever think possible in the middle of a fight. But even being good he has a dark past.

Backgroundstory: There was a time in which an alchemist to become the most powerful of its kind made a pact whit a devil. The devil then accepted his wishes but whit one consequence: the one that his blood could be carried on by the alchemist who did the pact and passed to his sons and to his sons of the sons and etc. Yusuke is from that lineage which means he has the bloodline referred as, the Demons Blood. This bloodline gives its owner unstopabble power. But at a price. The owner must give himself to hatred. As a result everything the owner was one day is completely extinguished just to give place to a very cold mass murderer.Yusuke discovered this when he was only 10. However he didnt intended to give himself to hatred so he left his family. After 2 years he discovered alchemy and after one year he joined the army as an state alchemist receiving the name of Steel alchemist (which is later given to Yoshi on rise and fall). He then begins to train to overcome his hatred and to become a pure person, since this is the only way to end the demons bloodline. After some time he mets Zoem, a boy of his same age and who shares the same destiny, and posses the demons bloodline. Then they become best friends altough in the future, while Yusuke tries to end this curse, Zoem tries to use it, leading to Yusuke's death and rise and fall Yoshi's part.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

Name: Zoem (He has no middle name)

Height: 1,89meters

Race: Good

Team: Good in the begining but later in the story he becomes bad because he decides to use the demons blood he has.

Age became state alchemist: He isnt an state alchemist.

Personality: In the beggining he is very kind and gentle and he is very powerful whit his metal alchemy. However most at the end of the story he becomes bad and gives himself to the demon blood.

Backstory: Zoem was a very good boy. However he discovered his that he was part of a bloodline called the demons blood. He then one day became very angry at one of his friends and this blood took control over him. He erased the entire village he lived, killing everyone including his friends and the girl he loved, Shizune. As a result he left the place and began wandering. He was 16 when this happened. He has the same desire of Yusuke: to end this terrible bloodline, but not by killing thenselves, but by becoming pure. Howerve later in the story, after talking whit a man who pursues him due to his precious bloodline, he decides that this bloodline ist a curse: its a gift. He then improves it, and become able to use it whitout becoming irrational. Since Yusuke has a different ideal, he becomes pure neutralizing the demons blood he has on him and then he has a son, Yoshimo. However he didnt ended the bloodline. It was neutralized on him but it passed down to Yoshi. Zoem then kills Yusuke before he can purify his son and adopts him. The rest is in Rise and Fall.

---------------

I know that is the background story but since this one is before rise and fall I just tough to show theyr stories so I can keep going whit it. Hope you guys like my characters.
Daniel begins to walk with mason and Juliet. Thinking to himself. "They have an entire army put together. I can't hardly believe it." They've been walking for quite some time. "How much longer until we get there, I'm really starting to get bored. And that is a feat not easily accomplished."

Juliet: "You just need to calm yourself down. We will get there when we get there." They keep walking when she starts a new conversations. "So what have you boys been up to since the last time we spoke."

Daniel: "Oh you know, hanging around, getting into trouble. Just the same old same old." He just has a smile on his face.

Mason: He shakes his head. "He is making the situation sound better than what it is. We have split into groups and are in quite the situation right now."

Juliet: She laughs. "Glad to hear you've been keeping busy. Get ready, we are almost there."

Daniel: "Well thats good to hear. I just hope we don't have to learn a code just to be apart of this. I don't have much memory for that sort of thing." They continue walking, closing in on their destination.

Sorry it's short, i just wanted things to get started back up again.