Harry Potter Harry Potter RP ((Please join! :3))

oodango posted on Aug 28, 2013 at 06:20PM
Alright, This RP is going to be set in 5th year, since alot of stuff happpen in the book and I thought it would be best to start there. This isn't going to be a private RP, Everyone's welcome.

You can claim an Canon/character from the movie or book, I'm going to put them up much later.

Name :
Gender ;
Apperance :
General character traits :
Strenghts :
Weakness :
Other :
last edited on Aug 29, 2013 at 12:13PM

Harry Potter 642 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 642

hampir setahun yang lalu oodango said…
((OHMYGOSH, WE'VE REACHED 100 POST'S, WAHOO!))
"Did they say where they were going?" Honora asked, curiously, working on her homework at the same time.
hampir setahun yang lalu yoloswagpotter said…
(OOH YEEEAAAH! *HAPPY DANCE*)
"Well... They were still eating desert when I left..." I replied "Want to go look for them with me?"
"Sure." Honora stood up, "To be honest, I'm a bit hungry." she admitted.
"Well, what If we go to the kitchen first? Then we can start our search party." She suggested, before adding, mischievously "And then we can prank Gryffindor."
"Let's go then." Honora headed to the kitchen quickly, "I'm really staving..," she whispered hearing her stomach grumble.
They finally arrived at the kitchen and the house elves were quickly at their service. "I don't know about you, but I am craving some ice-cream." Rayna said, ordering a bowl of cookies and cream flavoured ice cream "What about you?"
"Hmm...." Honora ordered serveral cupcakes, "I really do love cupcakes." she grinned. "And cake." she ordered a cake.
The house elves finally came back, carrying a beautifully decorated (insert flavour here) cake and a perfect sized bowl of cookies and cream ice-cream!
"Thankyou!!" Rayna exclaimed, gracefully accepting the bowl from Dobby.
Honora looked dreamily at the cake, "Y-You're welcome, Miss Rayna." Dobby stuttered.
Rayna gobbled down the ice-cream fast. It was all too good, and she was disappointed it was finished, but she had to find Fred and George.
"Are you ready?" She asked Honora
"Yeah." Honora asked, "You know I could ask my- Nevermind." she grimaced.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"No, tell me." Rayna urged, looking at Honora curiously
"It's nothing, I thought we could ask my cousin, but nevermind." Honora looked away, "Last time I saw her was in the hall..."
"You guys had a fallout or something?" Rayna asked, as she started to walk out of the kitchen
"Nah, when you don't see someone for a long time....you really don't know what to say..." Honora explained, following her.
"True...That must be hard." Rayna said. "So, where should we look first?" She asked, once they had come out into the Hallway.
Honora eye's scanned, "A-Ah! Lene!" Honora waved, Honora rushed over to her cousin, "We need to ask you something." she gestured to Rayna, Lene blinked, "Hi, Nora! What do you need?"
"Is this your cousin?" Rayna asked curiously
"Yes, This is Lene..." Honora gestured to her, "Rayna wants to know where her friends are...Fred and george..." Lene beamed and piped up, "Oh, yes, they left earlier!"

Honora groaned.
"What direction did they go in?" Rayna asked urgently
Lene pointed to the right, "That way..." Honora spoke up, "Can I be in your house, Lene?" she moaned, "You never have trouble finding someone else."
"Thankyou! Hufflepuffs really are great finders!" Rayna said "Come on lets go!"
"No problem!" Lene smiled happily and ate a few cupcakes, "I love these! Oh my gosh..." Honora groaned, "Let's go..." she went in the direction Lene told them.
The girls ran up the Hal and looked behind every staircase and in every classroom. They looked on every floor, and still found nothing.
"Oh my gosh. I swear I could strangle those two." Rayna said "Where haven't we looked?"
"Maybe there outside..." Honora suggested, "Have we checked there?"
"Gosh I feel so stupid!" Rayna exclaimed "They're probably at the quidditch pitch!"
Honora giggled, "Let's go, my feet are hurting...a little." she admitted.
"I promise when we get back, you can have the best sleep you've had!... Come on!" Rayna ran down the staircases, making sure not to trip, with Honora following closely behind.
"Ah, that'll be nice." Honora said dreamily as they headed on the quidditch pitch.
In the distance, Rayna could see two certain red heads flying on their broomsticks, laughing like idiots.
"Oi!" She called, making them stop and look down curiously to see who it was "Get down here now!"
The two grinned at Rayna, slowly they flew down, "Hey Rayna!" they greeted.
"You!" She growled "Honora and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for you!"
Honora smiled at them, "We were going to tell you, Rayna, but you went upstairs." George started.
"Oh, and it would have been to hard to come up and tell me?" Rayna went on
"We-" Fred started
"What are you even doing down here so late?"
"We were practing for the Quidditch match remember?" George said as Honora took a step back.
"Okay, i'm sorry." Rayna apologised "I was just worried.... Do you want to prank everyone I Gryffindor with me?"
"What do you have in mind?" Fred asked curiously
"Hair removal cream in shampoo bottles." Rayna replied, excitedly
George smiled, "We were thinking of doing that later when we finished..."

Honora turned around and headed in, not feeling as she was needed.
"Wait! Honora!" Rayna called out
Honora didn't seem to here, now she had gone in, "Well...I done it..."
"Hmm, I'll talk to her later.... Ready to prank?" Rayna said, turning around to the boys and grinning cheekily.
"Of course!" George chimed up, returning the grin.
Rayna got butterflies in her stomach and a blush rose to her cheeks. She coughed and quickly turned around. "Let's go then."
((Are you being George or are we going to time skip or is Honora going to coma back while we are up there?))
((I am being George at the moment. :))

The twins followed, "So...all of Gryffindor?" George asked.
(Groovy :D)
"Yep. I have the hair removal cream here." Rayna said, tapping her pocket "We'll put it in their shampoo bottles and wait for the screaming to begin."
"And how long does it take to grow back?" He inquired curiously, looking at the bottle.
"Uh, a couple of hours." She replied quickly. She had used this prank several times on her older sister, who was obsessed with her hair. It worked like a charm every time!
George nodded, "Who's going first? Us or you?"
"I call dibs!" Fred exclaimed, snatching the bottle from George as he ran into one of the boys dormitories.
"Okay then." Rayna laughed, once he had gone.
"Wait up!" George ran after him.

"And, I was like, 'Oh well' ..." Tiredly, Honora ate a scoop of ice cream from a tub. Lene listened intenly as Honora went on, "So.,..I like came here...eating ice cream."
((Is Honora in the Gryffindor common room or Hufflepuff? Do you want me to be Lene?)
Rayna laughed and walked in after them. She couldn't wait till tomorrow morning!