House M.D. Suggestions On Kuiz Soalan

wazngirl posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 12:08AM
for those of you who have answered my questions on the quiz part, please give me suggestions about my questions.
like how they're bad, what can i change, what you like about them........and so on : P
please and thank you
save

House M.D. 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
i like your ?'s, they make me think. and make me pay attention to everything. thanks for the great ?'s! :-D
hampir setahun yang lalu wazngirl said…
thanx : P
i was just wondering because no one picked me for the most quiz contributions award
and i was wondering what were the flaws in my questions : )
i didnt vote, i dont know everyone good enough yet... dont take it personal, if you enjoy it thats all that matters. And i appreciate all the ?'s you made. (im SURE im not the only one, but idk y you didnt get nomminated)
thank you : ) i got nominated though, but only picked by one person. i think it's because i havn't been making many ?s lately and i did mine way before the award thing so if no one looks at the leaderboard you wonldn't know who i am : )
you got more right than me....think last time i looked i was 22nd. :-( that was before i watched Seasons 1-5 over again lol. who won the quiz ?'s pick?
yaz : ) but that was pretty definite he would win, and last i checked, your either 2nd or 3rd on the leader board, so your pretty good yourself
where do i go to check that? i love making ?'s then i can find out just how much i know.
in the little box where it tells you how many quiz questions you got right. (its at the bottom left of your screen)
there will be a little thing that says "leaderboards" and you click on that, then go to "top quiz creator" and it should say what number you are : )
smile
thanks *likes the cute little icons*