Invader Zim Activety?

InvaderCynder posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 12:00AM
things are really slow around here. it seems i rule over this club for hours before a breakthrough. why don't you guys ever do anything?
 things are really slow around here. it seems i rule over this club for hours before a breakthrough. w

Invader Zim 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Well, whatever I say you guys hate me. So I hate this spot now. Whenever I try to be super-nice, you tell me to shut up. So all that kind of crap is ruining the spot. No one wants to be here anymore because whenever they post something or say something someone else comes along and says something like "Shut up" or "Go away" or "No one cares". Why would anyone want to hang around with people like that?

This spot is being ruined by people posting stuff that makes no sense or is abusive or is just plain stupid. Lots of people don't come to this spot anymore because all they see is stuff about your guys characters and there pretty much isn't much about Invader Zim on here anymore and a lot of people hate how that stuff has taken over this spot.

I know that you will just get mad and abuse me for saying this stuff, but when I am nice you hate me, so I figured I would be honest about it and it sounds bitchy but if the nice way doesn't work, why bother even caring what you think.

Have a spectacular day.
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
smile
If you decide that you care what I think, I have written an article that explains things. You can read it here:
link