KaliBubbles ♥ anda And Me

Dwolf247 posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 12:49AM
You know who you are. ;^)

KaliBubbles ♥ 348 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 348

hampir setahun yang lalu CullenProperty said…
smile
Yes I do. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Dwolf247 said…
Not you! Lol jk jk. Who else would it be?
Uuuuuuuuuuuhmmmm ... SANTA! :D
Naw, naw... Santa wouldn't be able to benefit you in the way I can.
Hmm and how exactly could you benefit me? Hmm?
Weeeel, you know the obvious ways; hugs & kisses and uhhhm, sex & uhmmm remember that story yesterday? Ya... we could try that & well other unmentionables. :]
Aaaaaaand; Intellectual conversations, we can't forget the most important part!
Yes! Cause talking is more important than sex. Lol jk jk. But yeah. I don't think santa connects with me the way you do.
mischievous
Like uber importantee, fer shure! LOL. Ya & plus, Santa can steal your girlfriend; link

Not that I'd ever let that happen... Hehehe.
Aww im on my phone which doesn't let me watch vids. :^( tell me what happens! And where is everyone else?
Everyone else? Who are you talking about, exactly...? Well, watch it when you get home! It's not a video, the song is just hilarious & goes along with Santa stealing girlfriends. Hehehe.
By everyone else i mean everyone else on this club. And oh. Lol. Don't worry he won't steal you from me. Hehehe.
GUESS WHO JUST CALLED ME!
surprise
^ Ya, true... I'm kinda scared of Santa anywayz...

OMG WHO?!
MY MOM! She called me! Omg that made me smile soooooooo much.
I knew it'd be your mom! I just knew it! How is she doing? Better I presume than yesterday, I hope.
Yes! She is actually talking steadily! It sounded like she was kind of struggling to though. Oh i didn't tell you all of the damage did i? She has several broken ribs, a few bones in her neck are fractured, she has major tissue damage on her right arm by her wrist, and her spleen is now out of her body.
Wait, don't you need your spleen for something important in your stomach? That's great that she's talking steadily; She's probably just really sore from the surguries she had to encounter and all the crap she's been thru & all the blood [she lost blood, I presume?] she lost. She's going to be just fine; She's gonna be marvelous when this whole ordeal is over, I promise.
kiss
Oh i forgot to mention she had to have staples in her head. Part of the reason it is so hard for her to talk is cause she is wearing a neck brace. Plus i assume the fractured bones in her neck don't help. Yeah im soooo glad she is better. It will be a while before she comes home though. She will be ok. I know it. Anyway umm do you watch lost?
kiss
Damn, that train must have almost mauled her... That is not helping is it? I'm sorry... But, she is damn lucky to be alive... No, God was looking over her, there is no luck involved. She's been in the hospital for like... a week already tho, right? Yes, it's so great to have an optimistic feeling about things like that, huh?

Watch Lost? ... I've never watched it before... I think I'd be a bit confuzed...

They really need to make a hug emoticon thingy! *huuuuuuuggggs* There! :)
Yeah im so happy she is ok. I saw her car yesterday. The train hit on the driver's side right around the wheel. If she would have driven a little further........she.........she wouldn't have lived.......... Nm about lost. There is a hug emoticon, only on im though.
Did they have to impound it or whatever it's called when the car get's totaled (sp?)? Like I said; God was watching over her.

Ok. I didn't mean to discard your idear...

Ya, I know that, but there needs to be one on here! D:

Are you home yet?
Yeah it was impounded. And ive been home.
O. Okaaaay. You home alone?

If you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop?
Hmm maybe hehehe. Umm well i have a bad habit of not finishing my homework and eating whole bags of chips in one day. What about you?
You don't know if your home alone or not? lol

Well, that's not to bad; I mean homework, pashaw! But the chips thing... those damn crips are loaded w/salt! I have a bad habit of judging {sp?} people at face value & bashing on people a lot [including myself] so I would change that; I would see the positive things in people & look tward the good in people, not the negative or bad. I've been told more than once that I need to stop being "so damn negative".
Ok well i guess i do have a bad habit of getting jealous, i don't always treat the people that don't see eye to eye with me with the utmost respect, and idk if it is bad or not but i have a strong belief in an eye for an eye.
I am the same way. I'm very stealthy in who I concern myself with as well; Like, if I meet a person & I have bad senses or the heebeejeebees about them in the first few seconds of meeting them, I try to stay as far away from them as possible. There have a been a few incidents where my negativity has prevoked my 'knowledge' of that person & I soon grow to like them, slowly. I rarely get jealous tho, unless it's over a guy & same here with the respect thing; You give me respect, I give you respect [like my BFF says] simple as that.
Also i usually hide my true darker emotions behind a lighter exterior. But i feel that i don't really have to do that with you.
I'm glad you feel that you don't have to hide your true self with me. The lighter side being your funny side, right? Wait... darker as in scary?! lol
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Yeah the funny side. The darker being my deeper thoughts, observations, motivations, determination. I have a hidden emo side. Lol
Awh... I love emo boys; And I'm not just saying that, I have proof in my image gallery if you don't believe me! lol.

I tend to feel like a dog at times because they seem to be so inclined to their surroundings and observations & I'm always looking at the crowd of people gathered around me, just watching them, the human interactions and the way people work... I don't know, I just feel like that's what dogs do; They pay attention to their master and try to obey the others around them as well.
Ikr?! I try to look past the faces, into that person, what makes them do this, what made them do that. What they have been through. I like to be more than just a face in a crowd. I like to be........someone. I like to be........me.
It's so very hard for me to see past just the faces & see the true being of the person since I'm so niave and will believe about anything. But, I feel that I absolutely HAVE to perseve (sp?) myself in a specific way [have a certain cooth] in order for people to better understand and have a good feeling about me on the first meeting. I guess I should live more by this than I do; "Don't be quick to judge, for I only show you what I want you to see."
That last quote describes me. I can figure a person pretty quick, within a few minutes of talking. I am usually never quick to judge. In fact i don't judge people at all. I simply try to figure them out. Their emotions, their views, things like that. Though i am continually surprised by who people really are.
You're reminding me of my best friend by saying your a good judge of character, even tho my mom swears up and down about my great judge of character, which I do kinda have I guess. So you are pretty observant then, huh? I'm never surprised by who people are because usually when they show me who they are in the first time of meeting them, whether it be a nice person or a not so nice person, that is usually how they present themselves throughout all of my knowing them.
Tonight i decided not to talk to you till three in the morning lol. So im going to bed now. Ttyl and goodnight. :^)
Oh what self awareness you have; Only to stay up till one in the morning! Well, have a good night & a wonderful day at school tomorrow! TTYL! <3
Good morning! Well really early morning for you. :^)
Well, good afternoon-ish. I absolutely loved loved loved the message you sent me, by the way.
It is still early indeed & it's nearly 1 o'clock here. Did you make it to school? Gawd, if I got the four hours [how many hours did you get] sleep you got, I would have like died on the bus or at school.
lol i woke up at 5:30 this morning. when i got at school everyone was askig about my mom and stuff.
zzz
Ewww. Why so early? lol. Ya? That's good that they care enough to ask that she's doing okay.
smile
yeah. idk cause i wanted to have time to message you. :)
kiss
Awwwwwwwwwh, sweetie.... You are to nice! *puppy look* But, thanks! You brighten up my day that's fer shure.
big smile
hehehe. well i try to. ^_^
wink
^.^ Well, you suceed in deed!
hmmm
... Dylan ... Where'd you go ... Down the rabbit hole? Hehe.
smile
sorry! im back. were you lonley on this forum all by yourself?
Yes, uber lonely... I thought you forgot about it! D:
Am glad your back!!
I hang out with Kali because i like girls who love me for who i am. Although sometimes she is too hard on herself, and sometimes i feel like i can't control my urge to let myself go, to become lost within her.I still think she ourns over my unshure answer to her question. I also like keeping her around because she cares for me, knows me unlike anyone else, and can talk to me about anything. Besides, i know she feels as strongly about me as i do her. ♥_♥

smile
I like having you as my boyfriend because I like guys who are sweet, nice, caring, considerate and like me for who I am. Even though sometimes you can be quite and keep to yourself, and sometimes I feel like I’m a complete and total bitch to you, I still think that you are the bravest knight in the castle. I also like keeping you around because you make me smile and besides, you breaks the awesome-o-meter. ♥
<3 Kali