Pretty Little Liars TV tunjuk How Well Do anda Know Your tunjuk

jazzyboo0714 posted on Aug 04, 2010 at 06:28PM
On the new hit show Pretty Little Liars whats the main conflict or plot of the show?

what has happened to Jena to cause her to be blind?

what was Emma doing the night the sanctuary was vandalized?

whats was the situation with Spenser's mom and Alex about? describe what happened.

Pretty Little Liars TV tunjuk 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu kayliefan said…
hmmm
None of those are the main plot of the show! The main plot of the show is that Alison DiLerentis disapeared the night of a sleepover with her 4 best friends. Now, they have to solve her murder.
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkOnyx said…
smile
1. The plot was was that Alison got murdered and now the girls have to solve her murder.
2. The girls threw a stink bomb into the garage and Jenna happened to be in there and went blind.
3. She was visiting the sanctuary and saw it was destroyed.
4.The mom was drunk and the only one she could talk to was Alex and she spilled her heart out telling him of her problems.
Did I get it right? Omg gotta stop nao A NEW EPISODE IS COMING UP IN 2 MINUTES I'VE SEEN EVERY SINGLE PREMIERE RIGHT ON TIME BYE
hampir setahun yang lalu JustinBnSelenaG said…
meh
Well the plot is that Allison dissapeared n now dha 4 main characters are qetten messaqes from A soo theyy aree trynaa fiquree outt whoo diid ihdd soo dhats the plott. Jenna blind cuss Alison n nem threww a stinkk bombb or at least thats what Alison sed ihdd wuss n itt startedd a firee whichh i dntt see how all dhat can happen iss jenna qhetss blind i meann at least she shouldd havee burntt markss on herr iif she wuss n dha shed when ihdd cauqhtt on fiire.. N Emilyy (not Emma dhatss nott herr namee) wuss visitenn iihd n shee found dha statue n took ihdd n Spencer mom had somee breast cancer n she wuss drunkk n toldd Alexx bhoudd ihdd btww I LOVE Pretty Little Liarss
hampir setahun yang lalu jazzyboo0714 said…
@DarkOnyx
yeh yur right
finally someone gets my post lol
@justin omg big deal misspelling oops ima horrible speller lol
and plus sometimes they said emma and they said emily so i got comfused