Mainkan peranan rawak Troublesome School: saat Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Mainkan peranan rawak 10208 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 10208

hampir setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Aki giggled. "It is totally a date!"

Shana noticed some flowers in a person's yard and smiled. "So pretty..." She kept walking, getting excited and nervous at the same time.
hampir setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Sora reached the movie theatre, leaned against a wall, with his arms crossed, smiling. He was actually truely happy.

Arci giggled. "Oh yeah!"
Shana walked over to the movie theater and saw Sora a few feet away. She gasped slightly and stared at him, frozen in spot and a blush on her cheeks.

"I wonder how she will react when she sees him dressed all sexy for her." Aki said.
Sora looked up and saw her. "Hey Shana." He walked over to her and held out the flowers. "My cousin said you like roses."

Arci shrugged. "A blush or two."
Shana blinked a few times before blushing a bit more at the sight of the roses. "Oh! Thank you!" She took them and smiled warmly. "They're beautiful..."
"Then they're perfect for you." Sora said.
Shana looked up at him, a bit confused. "Why do you say that?"
Sora smiled. "Because you're beautiful Shana."
Shana blushed deeply at his words and small flames appeared on her head. She looked down at the roses. "Th-Thank you..."
Sora pulled her out of the public eye. "Shana....your hair." He couldn't help but smile. She really was adorable.
Shana gasped and patted out the flames. "Are they all gone?" One small flame was still going on the side of her hair.
Sora poked the last flame, putting it out. "Now they are."
Shana smiled slightly, still blushing. "Thank you." She held the roses close to her chest, taking a deep breath of their sweet scent.
Sora smiled. "C'mon Shana. Let's go buy the tickets." He gently grabbed her hand and pulled her off to theatre again.
Shana felt her heart picked up speed as she followed him.
They reached the theatre and Sora got the tickets. "Aight Shana. It wont start for another half an hour. What do you wanna do till then?"
Shana thought about it. "Well...we could either get our snacks now or...just walk around."
"Lets walk for a little." Sora said.
Shana nodded. "Okay." Maybe she could get to know him better while they walk.
Sora nodded and lead her off, then he let her hand go and stretched. "What are your hobbies Shana."
Shana was a bit surprised that he started asking questions first. Her fingers stroked the petal of the roses as she talked. "Well...I like to draw and paint as well as knit and read. What about you?"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sora shrugged. "Read, play my video games alone or with Arein, hang out with my cousins, hang upside down from stuff, but mostly I play guitar. My uncle teaches me whenever he comes over with my aunt and Aki and Daisuke. He's really good. I also love singing."
Shana smiled. "Really? You sing? I would really like to hear some time. Maybe even hear you play the guitar."
Sora nodded. "Sure. Anytime. I'm working on plenty of different songs."
"Really? Wow! That sounds exciting." Shana said.
Sora shrugged.
"So...what is your favorite meal?" Shana asked.
Sora shrugged. His main meals would be blood. But his dad's friend had kinna started been helping him out of this situation. "Hm I'm not sure actually. How about yours?"
Shana thought about it. "I guess I will eat anything. Butt favorite thing would have to be...any kind of meat! I love meat."
Sora smiled. "Cool."
Shana blushed slightly at the sight of his smile. "I really like your smile." She said unconsciously and then quickly covered her mouth to stop herself from saying anything else embarrassing.
Sora looked back at her. "Thanks. But yours is cuter." He turned his head around again, looking straight. "Your face is even cuter when you blush."
Shana blushed brightly and looked down shyly. "Th-Thank you..."
"No prob cutie." Sora said.
Shana blushed brighter and wondered if he calls anyone else cutie. "D-Do you call all the cute girls you see cutie too?" She said in almost a whispered, not really sure if she wanted him to answer or not.
Sora heard because of course, hes a vampire. "Nah. You're basically the only cute girl I've talked too. Even if I did talk to any other girls. You'd be the only 1 I'd call cutie."
Shana's blush grew and grew with every word. "B-But Arci is cute. A-And so is Aki." She glanced at him. "So why...would I be the only one you call cutie." Her heart was racing, wanting to know if these feeling are...mutual.
"Because you're cute and beautiful. And I like you...a lot." Sora said blushing.
Those final words caused her entire hair to catch on fire as Shana's face lit up red. "W-W-What?! R-Really?" She asked as her voice pitch got a bit high,
Sora pulled her from the public eye. "Yeah, really."
"D-Do you mean...m-more than a friend?" Shana stuttered, not noticing her hair.
Sora nodded. "Of course. Now, your hairs on fire again."
Shana gasped and patted her hair, trying to put it out. She also tried to calm her heart down but it was hard to since he basically confessed that he has more-than-friends feelings for her. Does this mean...he wants to be her b-b-boyfriend? The fire only grew.
"It's cool if you don't feel the same. It's safer anyways." He leaned against a wall, his eyes closed, hands stuffed in his pants pockets. "I'd probably end up biting or hurting you."
Shana gasped slightly and looked at him. "N-No! That's not it!" She grabbed his arm and looked at him, her eyes pleading. "I don't care about that kind of stuff. All I care about is...is..." She gulped and her blush grew to her ears. "Y-Your true feelings for me..."
Sora opened his eyes and looked at her. "Shana. I most definitely like you more then a friend."
Shana felt her heart pounding hard against her chest. "L-Like a best friend?" She said, seeing if it was more...romantic feeling. That way...she can tell him...tell him confidently how she feels.
Sora simply shook his head no.
Shana squeezed his arm slightly as she stared into his eyes. "I...I like you too! M-More than a friend or a best friend!"
Sora was shocked. "Really?"